Watches, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

301 E Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI (414) 272-4510

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Katie S

Absolutely love Powers. We didn't feel pushed or pressured at all to hurry up and pick a ring. I went in once with my fiance to give him an idea of what I was looking for but he went back 4+ times to pick the center diamond and he didn't feel like any of the employees were... Read More annoyed or antsy for him to pick it out. They would send back diamonds and bring in new ones until he felt like he found "the one." They are very reasonable, willing to work with you and give you exactly the ring of your dreams. Highly recommend. (We were recommended by another couple and I am so glad we checked them out!) We worked with Lorry Powers and absolutely loved her!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jessica R

Greg helped my fiancé pick out the perfect engagement ring for me. The stone is gorgeous and it receives a lot of compliments. Powers is a no pressure environment and they are super helpful when it comes to answering questions. We love them so much that we are getting our... Read More wedding bands from them too.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Shannon U

Quality jewelry store!!! I could NOT be happier with my engagement ring and wedding band! We also had them design my husbands wedding band ... amazing! Powers also did a necklace in my name for me . Thank you Powers for your quality jewelry and amazing customer service.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kelly C

We got my engagement ring and both of our wedding bands at Powers and couldn't be happier. They're beautiful and Greg worked with us to get us a good deal.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Darren H

Every time I hear this guy on the radio I feel like someone is poking me in the eye. I wouldn't go near the place.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Craig W

My wife & I have been going to Powers for over 30 years for all of our jewelry/diamond & gold needs. We go there because of their experience & trustworthiness, as well as their large selection. You won't go wrong at Powers. I suspect a couple of the previous reviews were posted... Read More by their competitors. Definitely worth giving Powers a try!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Kate K

OMG! I've heard this clown on the radio too during Belling's show. Those commercials are beyond horrible. I can't stand listening to them.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017

Who writes your radio commercials? Some mentally challenged 1st grader? You sound ridiculous, no wonder Kesslers parking lot is always full and your store that looks like a ghetto on the outside is always empty when I walk by.

Great Service

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Talia M

My engagement ring and wedding band are family heirlooms, but we purchased my husband's wedding band from Powers Jewelers. They have a friendly and professional staff who value service. After lots of thought and trying on numerous rings, my husband finally made his selection.... Read More When it came in, it was a little too big because he lost a little weight. Powers immediately sent it back. A couple of weeks later, a new one came in that fit him perfectly. We also had my wedding band and engagement ring cleaned and polished by Powers. After 70 years of use and sitting in a box, the rings were tarnished and showed their age. But after Powers was finished with them, they were shiny, sparkly and looked brand new. The staff at Powers Jewelers are very friendly and have great service. We highly recommend them.

Diamonds you can afford

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Paulette C

If you have not purchased your diamonds already this is a must see. Power's will work within any budget and work with you to get exactly what you are looking for whether it is custom or pre-made. We had or sets custom made using a total of 10 ctw for two rings. When we... Read More priced them at regualar stores like Shaw's, Kay's, Hussar's and Rogers & Hollands, the diamonds were of poor quality and cost three some cases four times as much as we paid. If your looking for quality and value stop in at Power's located on the corner of 3rd and Wisconsin AV in Milwaukee 414-diamond. It was worth every penny.