Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

738 Oak Dr, Victoria, MN (952) 443-1809

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Tina J

Bridget was great to work with and carried out my vision down to every detail. I highly suggest Pretty Petals to any bride looking for an awesome floral designer that isn't at some corporate florist that will overcharge and under-deliver. I liked her from the start and couldn't... Read More be happier with our decision.

Absolutely Amazing to Work With!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Kelly B

Bridget was absolutely fantastic to work with. I had met with a different florist about 6 months before my wedding, but just 3 weeks before my wedding the other florist still hadn't sent me a contract or confirmed anything with me. I was in a huge time crunch when a family... Read More friend referred me to Bridget. Since I had already met with the other florist I knew exactly what I wanted. So just 3 weeks before my wedding I met with Bridget and she was able to do everything I had visioned in my head in such a short period and make it absolutely beautiful!! Bridget is so easy to work with and creates beautiful flower arrangements! She works on her own and buys all of her flowers locally so every order is fresh flowers at a reasonable price. On our wedding day she was on time with the flowers and had everything so organized. I would recommend Bridget to anyone planning a wedding or any other event for that matter!

FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Janelle E

Bridget was fantastic to work with! I was a very indecisive bride when it came to what I wanted for my flowers. Flowers truly stressed me out. Bridget not only calmed my nerves, but she also provided me with BEAUTIFUL flowers. We ended up finding a picture on... Read More pinterest--they looked even more beautiful when she did them than in the picture. I was so delighted on my wedding day! Its nice to support a small business--great customer service and beautiful flowers!

Best Florist Around

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Anika M

I couldn't have been happier with everything. Not only was Bridget so easy to work with, butsShe really took the time to listen to what I was looking for. Unlike other florists she was budget friendly, and really made sure to respect that. Bridget also offered to do magnet... Read More fascinators for the boutonnieres, those were absolutely amazing! (Let’s be real, no one likes the task of pinning those on.) Everything was delivered on time and looked better than what I could have imagined. I got compliments throughout the day on the flowers. I HIGHLY suggest using Pretty Petals by Birdget for your florist. You wont regret your choice! Happy wedding planning. ☺

Fantastic bridal flowers!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Emily G

Bridget was a phenomenal florist for my wedding. She accommodated my large wedding party and created the bouquets exactly as we discussed. The flowers were beautiful and reasonabally priced. I would recommend her to anyone!

Beautiful work and convenient!

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Megan P

I had to find a florist only a few weeks before my wedding and was in a real pinch. I contacted several florists in the area for pricing with pictures of exactly what I want. Her ability to understand EXACTLY what I wanted was very helpful along with her affordability. She was... Read More easy to get a hold of, easy to meet with, and was very flexibiltiy with pick up/delivery! I would recommend her in a heart beat! My bouquets were exactly what I wanted from the pictures that I gave to her and I could not have been happier with the results!

Helped direct me!

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Katey M

Bridget did a great job of helping to direct me and staying inside my budget. I was not really sure what I wanted, but Bridget spent lots of time with me and helped me to decide on some beautiful bouquets and other flowers for our wedding last July. The price was great and we... Read More were pleased with the quality of the flowers.

Biggest and Best Flowers!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Tammy W

Bridget did a beauiful job on the flowers for my wedding. The roses were huge and she took lots of time to make sure I received exactly what I was expecting. Even with the purple accent flowers I wanted she made sure that they were the right shade of purple I had wanted. She... Read More provided wonderful service and wonderful flowers. I have even used her for other flowers I neeed for a baby shower. She has very resonable prices as well.

Was so happy!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Bethany I

I chose Bridget for my wedding flowers and I am so glad I did. She was so great in helping me pick out my wedding flowers. I had no idea what I wanted and she sat with me for a long time going over her flower books to help me figure it out. The flowers turned out beautiful and... Read More they were cheaper than basically anywhere else I looked. I love looking at my pictures and seeing how good the flowers looked. I would highly recommend using Bridget!!

Flowers

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Angela D

Bridget from Pretty Petals was wonderful to work with in all areas. She was very helpful in picking out the flowers I wanted for our wedding day as well as staying within our budget. She was sincere, honest, reliable and very easy to work with. All of the flowers were beautiful!

Bright & Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Rebecca Z

A HUGE thank you to Bridget for taking such awesome care of our wedding flowers! She listened to what we wanted and made sure we got exactly that. The gerbera daisies Bridget used were some of the brightest, boldest colored gerberas we had ever seen and the color really jumped... Read More out. They were everything we had hoped for and more!!! Not to mention the fact that Bridget took an entire day to deliver them to the North Shore for us so that we did not have to try and transport them ourselves for our destination wedding. Thank you so much to Bridget for helping make our day extra special!!

Fantastic flowers!

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Gayle B

Bridget was the best to work with, she was able to give you the very competitive prices, and make you feel like your event is SUPER importnat to her as well. She made sure to answer all the questions that I didn't know I even had, and was very helpful with options for... Read More alternatives. I have used her services since out reception, and I plan on recommending her to friends and family.

All ears florist

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Bethany A

Bridget worked around my schedule to set up a meeting. During the meeting she took in everything I said and worked within my budget. Talking with her was like talking with an old friend, she made me feel very comfortable. The day of the wedding the flowers look FANTASTIC! They... Read More truly were exactly what I had imagined them to be. Bridget worked her magic and her flowers were the highlight of my hectic morning!