Book Your Wedding with Ranch of the Saints

A BACKYARD IN JONES, OK

Brides longing for a country chic wedding in a private location find that Ranch of the Saints in Jones, Oklahoma, offers 90 acres of rolling hills and mature trees for a rustic, but elegant, wedding. The ranch prides itself on a being a DIY venue where couples make their wedding dreams come true. Anything a bride and groom want to do to create the ideal wedding, the owners of Ranch of the Saints work hard to make happen. Photography options are endless with the property allowing photographers to shoot engagement photos and bridal photos.

Couples have use of the entire property. Wedding ceremonies can take place under the cedar pavilion or the flagstone patio in front of the fireplace. Other options include setting up chairs in a grassy area and being married under the trees or under a decorated archway. The pavilion is popular for receptions, but the venue allows tents if a couple would prefer a tented reception. Open-air receptions on the grounds are also an option with the pavilion available in the event of bad weather. Ranch of the Saints provides 300 lawn chairs for ceremonies and receptions.

A wedding package at Ranch of the Saints includes exclusive use of the venue from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m., although couples have until midnight to clean. Packages are for up to 200 guests with an additional charge per guest for parties over 200 guests. The cost also includes a large selection of wedding props provided by the venue. Couples have use of wedding day chalkboards, tins, Mason jars, hooks for hanging florals, cedar rounds for centerpieces, votive holders and candle stands, burlap runners, driveway signs, silver and white lanterns, cedar arbor for ceremony and a set of country doors for photograph opportunities.

The wedding package includes the use of two golf carts for guest transportation to and from the parking lot and around the property. A security officer is on site. Couples are responsible for using approved outside vendors for catering, alcohol and entertainment. Any catering company used must have proper insurance. An on-site rehearsal dinner is possible if the schedule allows. Couples who want help with wedding planning and coordination can pay an additional fee for a coordinator.

Ranch of the Saints strives to provide a dreamlike wedding day for every couple. There are plenty of extras when booking a ceremony and reception at this venue.

• Bridal and groom suites with a stocked cooler
  • Historical swing set for guests to enjoy
  • Tarps available for pavilion coverage
  • Horse shoe pit
  • Corn hole games
  • Photographers can bring almost any type of prop for photos

Ranch of the Saints Outdoor Wedding Venue

Ranch of the Saints is nestled in our deeply wooded 90 acres just 18 miles northeast of Downtown Oklahoma City. With a few old barns and our beautifully built cedar Pavilion it is sure to be the perfect back drop for your rustic elegant wedding. The Ranch of the Saints features a canopy of century old trees in the ceremony location, a 90 year old beautifully built flagstone patio and bar with sparkling lights and lastly we can’t forget the giant swing set that is the perfect photo opportunity! The amenities provided by the Ranch include tables, chairs and white linens, a spacious bridal suite, a groom's suite with TV, décor room,and set up and tear-down of the furniture and all our décor used for your event. Unlike many other venues, all of our extras are included in the price.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Farm + Ranch

7000 N Hiwassee Rd., Jones, OK (405) 514-7381
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Lindsey R

THE BEST PLACE TO HAVE YOUR WEDDING!!! Seriously, do it! It is the most amazing place for a laid back, rustic, outdoor wedding! The women who own this business are the nicest and most helpful people. So completely laid back and willing to do basically whatever you want for your... Read More perfect day!! There were there for me every step of the way, making sure we had everything done that needed to be done. They are so generous and even let me use the venue for my bridal shoot, and of course the rehearsal dinner! I could not be more pleased with how my day turned out. The flagstone bar area, cedar pavilion, and swing set from the early 1900's were SUCH a hit with everyone. Even the adults had a blast on the swing set! I am so so happy I chose Ranch of the Saints for my wedding. I cannot put into words how much fun we had throughout the entire day, (even the setting up was fun). SO many decorations they have in stock for you to use and they even have the option for tarps on the pavilion if the weather got bad or you just wanted it up. Overall amazing place and even more amazing people, you will not be disappointed with The Ranch!

2016-10-31T13:26:18 Response from the vendor

You are the Sweetest!!! It was a pleasure hosting your big day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alina G

Wow.. the place was breathe taking and what I fell in love with . It's set such a romantic feel. All that aside to me Ashley & the staff were absolutely incredible. I couldn't put into words how helpful & genuine they were. They went above and beyond I would ever think of. The... Read More details & care to attention was amazing. So thankful we chose them & will definitely use them in the future for other events.

2016-10-31T13:23:57 Response from the vendor

We can't wait to host one of your other events, you both were a breeze to work with!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015

Our wedding was ethereal! Ashley, Blanca, and family were so very accommodating- they truly exceeded our expectations. Our guests were blown away by the natural beauty of the ranch and many of them continue to talk about how perfect the wedding was. Ashley helped us coordinate... Read More the day and vendors, making everything run smoothly and on track. This venue is so breathtaking. The heavily wooded acreage coupled with the rustic-style pavilion (which will save you thousands from renting a tent) and the hand-built flagstone rock bar and fireplace make this venue so unique and full of character. The venue offers plenty of parking, restrooms, a bride and groom suite, and room to dance and play! Speaking of playing, the gigantic swings were such a hit with the kids, it kept them entertained all night. The location isn't too far from the city, only about a 30 minute drive from Moore, North OKC, and Mustang. Many of our friends were even able to find an uber ride home. Our photographer captured incredible photographs here, our friends and family had the best time, and my husband and I left so happy- I wouldn't have changed a thing. The Saint's worked tirelessly to ensure our day would be perfect and they nailed it. I highly recommend this venue to anyone searching for an outdoor wedding. The value is unbelievable and you will create long-lasting memories for yourself and your guests. Thank you Saints!

2015-12-15T23:44:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your incredible words! We appreciate you and it was a pleasure to host your stunning Wedding!!! We were so grateful to work with such a sweet and caring couple! The Pleasure was all ours! -Ashley St.Clair

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Heather D

I cannot say enough great things about Ranch of the Saints! It is a beautiful place to get married and the staff is amazing! They made the process so easy and carefree, I never once had to worry about anything. If you want a gorgeous outdoor wedding with endless possibilities... Read More you have found the perfect venue!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Jade C

There's not enough time in the day to say how absolutely thankful I am to the entire team behind Ranch of the Saints. From the first day we went and toured to the day of our wedding the whole family has been helpful, attentive, and supportive. We received so many wonderful... Read More compliments about how beautiful the venue was, how friendly the staff was, and just overall what a wonderful day. I couldn't have done it without the help of Ashley and the entire family. 1/2 way into planning our wedding we found out we were pregnant with our miracle baby and the day of I was just at 6 months. Everyone constantly stopped to make sure I was doing okay, helped me get from point A to point B in the middle of an Oklahoma summer, and genuinely took an interest in my well being. When you have your wedding here you don't just get the venue, you get the people too and that's more than money can buy. Thank you to the entire ROTS team for helping make my wedding day the best day of my life.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017

Ranch of the Saints is an absolutely stunning wedding venue! Lots of open space and great details throughout making for gorgeous images. Ashley and her crew are a dream to work with, and ensure everything goes off without a single hitch. Very much enjoyed the whole experience!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Kara R

I honestly never expected to truly enjoy my wedding day. I assumed it would go by in a stressful blur and I'd wonder why I bothered. Ashley and The Ranch of the Saints were a big part of why that DIDN'T happen. We had SO MUCH FUN on our wedding day and Ashley made sure... Read More everything ran like clockwork... literally. Despite the alcohol we'd already consumed, Ashley got us organized and going ON TIME. Because we were able to use all of her decor, we didn't buy ANY decorations at all and it was beautiful. There were so many great places for photos, too. It was so easy and fun and I wouldn't change a thing. I hope in a year, I'll see that she's doubled her prices, because she and the venue itself are SO worth it.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Andrew K

My wife Christina and I got married here on March 25th 2017 and we could not have asked for a more perfect venue. We loved how beautiful the grounds were and Ashley was such an amazing coordinator and host. Originally when we were planning our wedding we really wanted a venue... Read More in Dallas because the majority of our guests would be flying in and we thought it would be easier if we found a venue in Dallas. Luckily for us we visited The Ranch of the Saints first and absolutely fell in love with it. We didn't even bother looking at any other venues because we knew this place was the one. We loved how the ceremony was set up and they had the perfect decorations to accommodate the rustic ambiance we were looking for. The dining area was so beautiful and the perfect size to fit all our guests and have an awesome dance floor. However, the part of the venue that I loved the most was the outdoor bar area. They have a beautiful bar area complete with a nice fireplace and it's a really welcoming environment for guests to hang out and get to know each other. In addition to all of this we were also given a bridal and groom's suite where the wedding party could come in on the day of the wedding to get ready and relax a bit. The rooms are amazing and have everything you need. My groomsmen and I had a great time sipping on some scotch before the wedding to take the edge off. And it was the perfect size for all of us to get ready. The hosts also coordinated a very special photo opportunity for us that we will never forget. They spoke to their neighbors and were able to get us some horses to take pictures with. We were able to escape from the wedding madness for a while and walk with the horses in a beautiful open field as our photographer and videographer were able to capture this truly special moment. Ashley did a phenomenal job of making sure there was as little stress as possible on our wedding day. She synced up our timeline perfectly and made sure that everything ran smoothly. I can not thank her enough for her dedication. Thank you Ranch of the Saints for giving us our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Addy P

We could not have asked for a better place to get married! The St. Clair family is so welcoming and professional, there was not a glitch in our big day! Ashley helped with all vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page in the weeks before the wedding. Kassie even ran... Read More and grabbed me mouth wash at the last minute before I walked down the aisle. On top of the gorgeous land, the availability of decorations and other necessities was abundant. There are so many decorations and enough tables and chairs that we did not have to rent a thing! The family fun environment makes a perfect setting for a relaxed, rustic wedding. We even went back a month later to take more pictures and soak in the venue even more! Thank you for helping make our big day so special! We could not have asked for a more perfect setting for the beginning of our marriage!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Skiler B

Ranch of the Saints is hands down the best wedding venue! It is absolutely beautiful out there and there is so much space for pictures and for your cermony/reception. The staff is absolutely amazing! They are so organized and on top of it, my wedding day went off without a... Read More hitch. Thanks so much to Ashley and the Ranch of the Saints staff! We couldn't have asked for a better day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Calley B

The Ranch was with us every step of the way as we planned our wedding. What a journey it was for us and what a big party. The Ranch was able to accommodate our huge 250 guest list, be by our side when and if we needed anything before and during the wedding, and helped us... Read More coordinate everything to make it our dream wedding. Ashley helped me feel at ease as the bride of two huge families. It's always inevitable that something goes wrong at weddings but Ashley and the Ranch made sure everything was right on point. Even the song I walked down to and when I wanted the doors to open ❤️ It was priceless and people still asks us how we got it to be so perfect

2016-10-31T13:23:23 Response from the vendor

You are such a sweetheart! we would do it over and over again for you!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alicia R

My husband and I are so glad that we chose Ranch of the Saints for our wedding venue. Ashley and her team was absolutely amazing in every aspect from setup to the actual wedding. We could not of picked a better place for our wedding. Ranch of the Saints went above and beyond to... Read More help us have a fabulous wedding! Also, the decor available is definitely a great bonus!

2016-10-31T13:24:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!! We were glad to have you!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Jen H

Ranch of the Saints is the most amazing venue around. My wife and I fell in love with the place as soon as we saw it. Ashley and staff are so easy to work with and did such a great job with everything we needed. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get married... Read More here.

2016-10-31T13:25:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We would love to have you back anytime!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Ashley K

I am so happy that we chose to have our wedding at the Ranch of the Saints! We love that it's family owned and everyone was so nice and helpful. My wedding experience was amazing because of them. First, I met with Ashley and she showed me around the property and I quickly... Read More secured my spot! When the wedding drew near Ashley helped me with the timeline and final details of the wedding. My bridal party and I also stayed at the ranch the night before the wedding. This was nice because some of my bridesmaids came from out of town and I didn't have to spend money on a hotel. The St. Clair family made us feel at home and treated us with breakfast pastries and fruit. My wedding day was stress free because their family coordinated with all the vendors and made sure everything on my timeline was going according to plan! I absolutely love that the ranch reserves the whole weekend for weddings. We had a rehearsal on Friday night and had all day Saturday to decorate. We were also able to leave some vehicles overnight and pick them up before 11 on Sunday, which was nice for people who may have over drank and for the trailer we brought for decorations. They also have a ton of decorations that they let you use to style your wedding, which also saves money. We also ventured the grounds of the ranch and had some beautiful pictures taken! We wouldn't have chosen any other venue for our special day!!

2016-10-31T13:22:02 Response from the vendor

It was a true pleasure hosting your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Courtney W

Wow! I can't say enough about Ranch of the Saints. Ashley, Blanca and the entire staff were so accommodating, helpful, and sweet. My wedding day was so laid back because they took care of EVERYTHING. The bridal sweet was awesome. It had a stocked fridge with mimosas, sodas and... Read More water. The grooms suite was just as nice with a stocked bar too. Honestly, I could not have imagined getting married anywhere else. Love this venue!

2016-10-31T13:25:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016

We chose Ranch of the Saints for our daughters wedding. She wanted an outdoor wedding, but not a country wedding. This is the perfect place for an outdoor wedding! It is beautiful on it's own, and with a few decorations, you can make it exactly what you have dreamed. They... Read More have many items that you are welcome to use or you can bring your own decorations. From the day we booked the venue, Ashley was so helpful in making sure we were ready and organized for the day of the wedding. My daughter's wedding was the largest they had hosted, 300 guests. This venue is perfect for large weddings. The 25 ft swing set was very popular with the kids (and adults). It is also a great photo op for the happy couple and bridal party. An outdoor wedding in April can cause a little stress in Oklahoma because you never know what the weather will do. There was rain in the forecast for the wedding day, but the St. Clair family had everything under control. The had a back up plan, and everything worked out perfectly. My daughter had the wedding of her dreams and the St. Clair family was a large part of that. It was more like working with a close friend or family instead of a business relationship. Ashley had everything under control and everyone was able to enjoy the day and not have to worry about what needed to be done or who was going to handle it. If you choose Ranch of the Saints, you will not be disappointed. Their main objective is to make it a perfect day for the bride and groom!

2016-10-31T13:21:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!!!

Meet The Events Director

Ashley St.Clair

Being a bride is difficult; I know this first hand. I married into the St.Clair family in May of 2013. I did everything myself and I truly saw the potential our family property had! I asked my In-laws if we could have our wedding on the property and they happily said yes! 3 years later we have an amazing business! The St. Clair's have always opened their home to anyone and now we get the pleasure of watching someone else spend their big day here on the Ranch. "Saint" would have loved how the property has grown and flourished!! Let us help you create the wedding of your dreams just like i did!