Named #1 Officiant by the Event Industry!

Hello and congratulations! It would be such a privilege to work with you on designing a ceremony that is unique and customized to reflect who you are. Having officiated 2700+ weddings since 1997, I work hard for you to ensure your wedding day will be one you - and your guests - will always remember.

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Nondenominational, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian

Newlywed Life, After The Wedding, Getting Engaged, Ceremony, Wedding

13800 Woody Point Road, Charlotte, NC Charlotte and surrounding areas (704) 661-4957

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Sabrina B

Can't say enough about how much we love Rev. Rebecca Nagy! Since we first met her we knew she was the one we wanted to marry us. Kind a loving! We felt like we had known her for years. She is professional in every way. She was so helpful and we her guidance we were able to... Read More construct a wedding ceremony truly unique to us. She made sure everyone in attendance felt loved and part of our big day! Her words during the ceremony were strong in spirt and emotion. She is the best!

2017-10-16T16:53:47 Response from the vendor

Sabrina!! Thank you so much for your kind review. It was such a wonderful experience for me as well, to be a part of your incredible love story!! Be Blessed in all you do. Big Love! Rev. Rebecca

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Jonathan G

Rebecca is the best! Our day was elevated to a level we couldn’t even imagine because of the amazing Rebecca. She is officially part of the family :)

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Carmen C

She was so amazing! She had so many great ideas to help make our day beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Jill B

Rebecca Nagy was outstanding performing an interfaith wedding ceremony for our daughter's wedding. Guests raved about her charm, professionalism & warmth. I would without hesitation recommend to all looking for an officiant.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Sheyla W

Reverend Rebecca Nagy, Thanks so much for the wonderful wedding ceremony. It was so well written, and you gave us so many great ideas for us to personalize the ceremony to our style! Thank you so much for the time and energy you gave to us and our wedding day! You made of one... Read More of the most important days of our lives a perfect one. Our guest keep complementing you every time our wedding day comes up. Joel and Sheyla! Thanks, Sheyla and Joel

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Britney P

Rebecca was a breath of fresh air from the moment we met her. Her passion and bright personality shines through everything she does. Finding an officiant was actually one of the more intimidating things for us to do when we started wedding planning. I was raised Methodist and... Read More my fiancé was raised Methodist and Jewish. It was very important to us to incorporate both of our faiths into our wedding ceremony and I was worried we wouldn't be accepted by any officiants. We couldn't have been more impressed with Rebecca's total acceptance for our faith and our love for one another. She hand tailored our entire ceremony to accommodate traditions from both faiths. She got to know us and made our ceremony feel so personal. So many of my wedding guests let me know how much they loved her and they all said that she was so captivating. I am so glad that my venue referred us to Rebecca and I would recommend her to anyone!

exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Kathleen O

my husband and I grew up in different churches and different denominations. we wanted something neutral. rev. Rebecca was perfect! she had excellent suggestions, was professional, and very friendly! made our ceremony so very special!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jennifer W

Truly a one of a kind officiant! We knew when we talked to her over the phone that we loved her energy and she never let us down! Rev Nagy was quick to answer emails and made us feel as though we were her only priority, even though she is a very busy lady! We have already... Read More had several compliments on our one of a kind ceremony! She is very energetic and attentive, was friendly to all our guests, and stayed for a few pictures afterwards. We couldn't have asked for a better Officiant for our special day! Thank you Rev Nagy!

Highly Personalized Wedding Service Exceeds All Expectations

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Rev Nagy's personal warmth, attention to detail, and professionalism made our daughter's wedding service stand out. The bride and groom wanted a secular ceremony highlighted by their own vows. Rebecca made the entire process a pleasure, and offered detailed suggestions, options,... Read More and questionaires for bride & groom to ensure that their wishes were followed in every detail. Rebecca's charismatic personality and warm delivery enhanced her carefully chosen words. Almost every guest commented on Rebecca's delivery, a most memorable and moving wedding service.

Truly A Remarkable Woman!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Megan W

We were looking for a unique individual to help us tie the knot. Reverend Rebecca fit the mold perfectly. We could not have asked for anything and/or anyone more. Rebecca instantly resonated with us. Her energy, enthusiasm, values, charisma and so much more were the driving... Read More forces that made her the perfect match for us. She allowed us to be who we are, express ourselves and embrace the journey. We did not have to conform. Reverend Rebecca embraced us with open arms and created an amazing wedding ceremony. She is one of a kind. We love her and know everyone else will too!! Megan & Rob (Bride & Groom)

Book her in advance! She's amazing!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Tiffany P

Rebecca's calendar fills up fast, but there's a reason. She's the best in Charlotte, NC! We booked her 13 months before our wedding. She'll answer ANY questions you have about the process and meet with you face to face for your first meeting. She lets you personalize your... Read More ceremony for YOU. She has many options for vows, in case you don't want the traditional vows, yet don't want to write your own either. She came to our rehearsal too. She's always on time! I just love her!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Tabitha H

We could not have imagined a better officiant for our ceremony. Her friendliness, professionalism, and warmth are perfect for the wedding day. She spent time talking with us to understand our religious beliefs, backgrounds, and about us in general. We hit it off great! She... Read More incorporated what she learned about us into a personalized ceremony. She writes beautifully and articulates just as well!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Ashley S

Reverend Rebecca Nagy was not only one of our favorite vendors, but she became our friend. Her exuberant personality shined from the moment we met her. My partner and I were most nervous about finding an officiant who was happy, positive, and completely accepting of us and our... Read More special love that we shared. From the moment we sat down to get to know Rev Nagy, we fell head over heels and knew she was perfect for us! Moving forward and working with Rebecca was such a blast. She was so helpful in helping draft the ceremony and reviewing our vows (we wrote our own). She loved us and it showed with her smile, her excitement she displaced, and the love that shined through during our ceremony! We couldn't be more pleased with our ceremony and how beautiful it was! Our guest loved Rev. Rebecca Nagy, almost as much as we did and we would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone who values a beautifully written and spoken ceremony!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Shawn M

Rebecca is such a nice person and fun to be around. She was very flexible and timely in replying to any questions I had. She made our ceremony fun (yet professional) and was everything we could have asked for in a officiant. She is great and we were pleased to have her at our... Read More big day!

Messages of love

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Soomin S

Reverend Nagy was very amenable to what we wanted out of an officiant. She was willing to listen to how religious the ceremony was to be and offering several great suggestions on how we could make it perfect. She comes with several blessings and vows that you can take... Read More inspiration from. You can tell she really cares and enjoys what she does.

Rev. Rebecca was fabulous and so was our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

We used Rev. Rebecca Nagy as our wedding Officiant. From our first meeting, she loved hearing our story and really customized the ceremony to be just about us. Everything went perfectly on our wedding day. I'd highly recommend Rev. Rebecca especially if you are looking for a... Read More custom ceremony that is all your own

Rev. Rebecca was wonderful at my daughter's wedding on October 3, 2014

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

My daughter's officiant, Rev. Rebecca Nagy, exceeded our expectations! In addition to her beautiful words, she included family members and tailored the ceremony according to our family's customs and my daughter's wishes. She was light-hearted, full of love, and an inspiration... Read More to everyone who attended. It was a truly magical day!

Recommendation for Rev. Rebecca!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Reverend Rebecca was so flexible with our schedule. She was early to the venue and it was a joyful experience. She was very professional and funny. We worked on what she would say and we added some things that were very special to us. She did an amazing job! We were so blessed... Read More to have her marry us. I highly recommend Reverend Rebecca, she gets the importance of blessing your marriage with what is special to the couple.

Jackson and Rebecca Tate (thank you)

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Rebecca H

Rebecca was a pleasure to work with. Our initial meeting was great and informative. She asked all the right questions and really wanted to get know us as a couple in the short amount of time we had. Jackson and I both felt very comfortable with her and she was highly... Read More recommended by our wedding planner (FavorMeEvents) and previous clients that are friends of ours. She worked with our edits to create a wonderful unique ceremony that worked for both of our beliefs, values and personalities. Thank you for making our wedding ceremony so wonderful. Xo Rebecca Tate

Rev. Rebecca Nagy

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

Rev. Rebecca Nagy officiated our wedding ceremony. She made this important day for us incredibly special!! Her words were comforting, heart felt, and uplifting. Rev. Nagy accomodated us on short notice because she understood how important this day was to us and our families.... Read More We are a same sex couple, and NC had just overturned the ban on same sex marriages. After being together for 11 1/2 years, we wanted to be officially marriend as soon as possible. I highly recommend Rev. Nagy. She is a kind, loving and caring person who will truly make your wedding day special! Thank you, Rebecca for your support and love.

Cooper Wedding May 2014

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Michael C

It has been four months since our wedding but it feels like yesterday. I wanted to write a review for Rev Naggy as she truly helped complete our special day with her one of kind personalized ceremony. She was fantastic not only connecting the ceremony to our lives but also... Read More making our children 100% apart of it all (which was extremely important to us). she was even able to shake off and make light of our 2 year daugther trying to grab her readings out of her hand. We couldn't have been happier with the ceremony, she nailed it and really got to know us as a couple. Her personal attention to what made us who we are was seemlessly portrayed throughout the ceremony making that day one i will never forget. Thank you Rebecca.

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Haley S

Rebecca made our wedding day incredibly special. The ceremony she prepared for us was beautiful and personal and I cried the first time I read it. We received numerous compliments from our guests regarding Rebecca and the ceremony. Rebecca was efficient, funny and very easy... Read More to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting a unique and personal wedding experience. I can't say enough good things.

A very personal ceremony

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

My wife and I clicked very well with Reverend Nagy at our very first meeting. She spent a lot of time chatting with us, getting to know us and what our relationship is like. She was very receptive to what we wanted out of the ceremony and we could not be happier with her work... Read More on the wedding day. If you are looking for a ceremony that is traditional or highly personalized, Reverend Nagy should be your top appointment.

Wedding Officiant

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Kandis B

Rev. Rebecca Nagy officiated our wedding in April 2014. Her service was thoughtful, humorous and personal. We were very pleased with our ceremony!

Perfect, personalized ceremony

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Jennifer Y

My husband and I both come from religious families (Baptist & Catholic) but weren't getting married in a church. Rev. Nagy helped us craft the perfect ceremony that was personal, sweet, and made all of our families comfortable. She was very responsive and was a joy to work with.

Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy

A former leading fashion designer in NYC, Rev. Nagy graduated from Sancta Sophia Seminary in 1996. Considered the "go to" officiant by most of the top wedding venues, planners and event professionals, Rev. Nagy has performed over 2700 weddings since she began her wedding ministry. She is the only minister to have been granted the prestigious BOW award in 2014 as the #1 Officiant in Charlotte, and her weddings have been featured on the Today Show . She is a published author and sought-after motivational speaker, and Sr. Minister of Spiritual Light Center of Charlotte.