Simple Wedding Day, LLC

Serving the Myrtle Beach Area and surrounding beaches.

Simple Romantic Myrtle Beach Wedding Ceremonies

Offering you a simple personalized wedding ceremony for your special day whether on the beach, at your resort, in the church, a local park or any designated area. Simple and Professional photography, a Simple Archway, Wedding Chairs, Videography, Music and Sand Ceremonies are available to capture and highlight your special memories.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Baptist, Holiness, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Secular, Spiritual

Ceremony, Wedding

184 Avondale Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC Serving the Myrtle Beach Area and surrounding beaches. (843) 215-3440

Reviewed on 6/12/2017

I would recommend Simple Wedding Day to anyone getting married in Myrtle Beach area. From start to finish Rev. Benjy was on top of everything. We opted for a beach wedding in the park but the weather decided to not cooperate with us. Rev Benjy and his photographer were both so... Read More flexible and helped us to make the best of what I thought was going to be a wash out. Turned out to be a beautiful ceremony. If I could I would give it 100 stars!!

2017-06-14T21:19:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. I appreciate you taking the time to offer such kind words. I am so glad I served you well and help in some way to make your day special. Blessings.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Ellen M

Rev. Benjy was great from the first time we met him (9 months prior to our wedding) up until the day of. He kept us updated on the entire process from the marriage license, the vows, the rehearsal, and making sure our arch flowers were just right. You can tell he truly cared... Read More about making the day as special as possible.

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

Rev Benjy Simmons was professional in every way possible. I inquired about him possibly officiating our remarriage in Myrtle Beach through email and he literally called me back within the hour on a Sunday evening. He was very helpful and professional through the whole... Read More process. He was quick to respond to and answer any questions that I had along the way. I would highly recommend him to officiate your wedding.

2017-06-26T17:02:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. It blesses my heart to know I have served you well. I love weddings and consider every wedding ceremony an honor to perform. I wish the both of you the greatest success. Thank you.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Kristen R

Benjy was great! He is super easy to work with and flexible to make your ceremony exactly as you want it. He is also quick to answer his emails in case you ever need help with anything or have any questions. We were very pleased with having him marry us!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Debbie R

Rev Benjy was so quick to respond to my initial inquiry -- and stayed in contact with me right up til wedding time. We had a simple beach wedding--it was so beautiful! Everyone I have shown the pictures to has expressed that it was 'fairy tale like'. Thank you for helping us... Read More through the process of applying for the license and coming to our resort to do the ceremony! If there were more stars, I would award them to Simple Wedding!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Meagan G

Rev. Benjy did a wonderful ceremony for my husband and I's 10 year vowel renewal at the Myrtle Beach State Park. We couldn't have asked for a better, well planned day!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Kailey B

Cannot Thank Reverend Benjy enough for making our Wedding day as special as possible. Such professionalism, promptness and awesome communication. Our day went as smooth as pie and we are very grateful for that!! I would do it all over again and wouldn't hesitate to choose Rev.... Read More Benjy!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017

My husband and I were very pleased with Rev Simmons. He did an outstanding job with our ceremony. It was perfect! He was always available.

2017-02-07T09:32:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It was my honor and joy!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016

My fiancé and I absolutely loved working with Rev. Simmons. He helped us so much in locating and lining up everything we needed for our wedding day. We were from out of town, and he made things as simple and stress free as possible. He went out of his way to make sure our day... Read More was everything we wanted and more. The weather did not cooperate for our beach wedding we wanted, and he even moved it to the chapel to make sure our day was still all we wanted. He lined up a great photographer for us, and it was a perfect day! I really cannot say enough about Rev. Simmons, and all the hard work he put into making our day the best. Thank you Rev. Simmons for all you did for our day! I would recommend anyone to use him to make their day the most beautiful beach wedding. His communication with us throughout the months before the wedding, and the week of the wedding was wonderful also. I loved that he kept in touch with us to make sure things were still the way we wanted them. :) A+++ all the way!

2016-12-13T09:52:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time in posting your review of my services to you. It blesses my heart knowing I served you well on such a special day in your lives. Blessings

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Rachel C

I must recommend the greatest for your special ceremony ! My husband and I came down to myrtle beach for our vow renewal and rev Simmons made our day beautiful! We will definitely recommend services he did absolutely wonderful on the photos and helping us commemorate our special... Read More day! Rachel Crowe, Tennessee

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Mahogany S

Simple Wedding Day is perfect in every way! Super professional, timely, and efficient. If you're looking for the best deal for a Myrtle Beach wedding, this is it! Our day was perfect because Rev. Simmons done everything we asked for! I couldn't recommend him and Simple Wedding... Read More Day more!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Mahogany S

Simple Wedding made our day perfect! Everything was completely taken care of for us, photography was amazing, and we couldn't have asked for more. We had no guests at our wedding but a bunch of college kids on the beach was like our audience! Rev. Simmons was very good at... Read More keeping them calm during the ceremony and celebrating with them after. He knows how to handle each unique situation and I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Hannah R

As a Photographer and in the industry, I have worked with Benji & Simple Wedding Day more times than I can count!! Recently getting engaged I even hired him as my own Wedding Officiant!! & I am sooooooo excited for him to share this special day with me cause I see how wonderful... Read More he is with his brides, and now its my turn!!! Benji is hard working, personal and professional! He has made the Planning of my Wedding easy & Hassle free (On my Half, Idk about his!! :) ) His suggestions have helped me move forward with things I didn't even think about! Thanks Benji and I am so so so so so excited to work with you and your team for my actual wedding!!!!! & All the many more weddings we work together!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Theresa S

Simple Wedding Day was absolutely perfect for our August 2016 ceremony. Benjy is professional and was a pleasure to work with. Very affordable as well. I highly recommend Simple Wedding Day to any bride and groom for their special day.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lisa & Ken B

Highly recommend. All guests were so impressed by his words. Very, very happy.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Ashely L

Our Myrtle Beach wedding was beautiful thanks to Rev Benjy Simmons. Benji was very knowledgeable of the licensing process and decoration guidelines for beach ceremonies. He did a wonderful job with our ceremony and was very flexible with some last minute changes. We'll be using... Read More him again when we renew our vows in 25 years!!!😁

2016-08-01T21:14:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your kind words. It was my honor and I am so glad your were well pleased. I will look forward to your 25 year cerebration.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Staci W

Rev Simmons officiated my June 2016 destination wedding of about 70 guests at Pawleys Plantation, and he was fantastic to work with. My husband and I met with him a few months before the wedding, and we spoke on the phone a few times prior. The communication we had with him... Read More helped make it feel like someone we knew for years was marrying us; even though it was a destination wedding. Rev Simmons solicited our direction on the type of ceremony we wanted, and it turned out beautifully. I highly recommend Simple Wedding Day to anyone looking to get married in the Myrtle Beach area.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

I called Mr. Simmons almost a year ago exactly this August and ever since then has always remembered what exactly it was I was looking for. Any time I had a question about vendors he had an answer for. He made everything simple and easy and I would highly recommend the Reverend... Read More Benjy Simmons to anyone looking to get married. Thank you sir!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Laura M

Simple Wedding Day was just that, simple! We wanted to renew our vows on the beach, and when I was looking online, it just seemed perfect. I got an immediate response from Rev. Benjy Simmons and he helped answer our questions right away. He coordinated a photographer for us... Read More and sand ceremony. It was a beautiful and very special ceremony. We loved the personalized sand vase. It was overall a stress-free wonderful experience!

2016-05-17T18:01:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It makes my day knowing my service to you exceeded expectations. Thank you once again.

Reviewed on 5/14/2016

Planning a wedding is overwhelming but planning one out of state really made us nervous! We honestly did not know where to start. We knew that we wanted a small ceremony on the beach but nothing big or expensive. We started searching for wedding planners on the internet and... Read More received many quotes that were way out of our price range and those quotes did not include photography, seating, alter, nothing but the reverend. We clicked on Simple Wedding Day page and read reviews that sounded perfect! When we called Benji he took the time to listen to what we had in mind (as opposed to other wedding planners just telling us what they would do). He had vows, alter, decorations, chairs, sand ceremony, photographers we could choose from, everything! Knowing that we only would have to worry about one person to check in on everything for our wedding was amazing. Not to mention he did everything himself. He called us a few times before the wedding to double check everything. We had changes everytime he called and not once was he annoyed. He arrived about an hour before the ceremony raked the beach so it was level for the seating, set up the chairs, alter, and sand ceremony table. He met everyone that we had at our wedding and was incredibly nice. Benji and our photographer Randall worked so well together and were hilarious! Benji even took some photographs himself which were beautiful. The price was less than half of what other people were going to charge us, but most importantly Benji handled everything for our wedding giving us piece of mind. I cannot express how wonderful our wedding was. We highly recommend Simple Wedding Day.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016

Simple Wedding Day provided a phenomenal wedding. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to plan a wedding ceremony or vow renewal ceremony. It doesn't matter if you want a large, small or private ceremony, this company will deliver. I was extremely... Read More impressed by both the minister and the photographer. Rev. Benjy Simmons is a kind, caring and non-judgmental person who delivers everything that he promises. The photographer that he used for our wedding, Randall Hill was fantastic! Reverend Simmons and Randall Hill made our wedding day fun and stress free. We were having a beach wedding, but unfortunately Mother Nature did not cooperate with us, so we had to do a last minute site change. The minister and the photographer both adapted to the change quickly and managed to pull off a beautiful indoor wedding. I have absolutely no complaints and I would highly recommend Simple Wedding Day for any kind of wedding or vow renewal ceremony. The company delivers a beautiful, meaningful ceremony with outstanding photographs!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Kayleigh K

After his quick response to my initial inquiry, I knew he was the one. His professional, yet relaxed demeanor really helped my now husband and I relax, which was greatly appreciated and his suggestions and expertise were invaluable. Would definitely recommend to anyone getting... Read More married in the Myrtle Beach/Conway area!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Steph P

A few words to describe our experience: helpful, engaged, flawless, and accommodating. Rev. Simmons was engaged with us throughout our planning process from start to finish. He was so helpful in recommending vendors for us to use, helpful in helping us to plan the type of... Read More ceremony we really wanted and the ceremony was flawless. Even with his very busy schedule, he was willing to meet with us and talk with us in preparing for the wedding. He was so accommodating with our needs and wants and I would certainly recommend his services. He's a very genuine and kind man and wonderful to work with. Thanks, Benjy!

2015-10-26T09:50:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my honor to have been a part of your wedding day. I pride my self on reviews posted by bride and grooms. I noticed you gave me a 4 star review. If there is something... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Rev. Benji Simmons absolutely made our day! Our wedding was perfect. We could not have asked for anything better!!!!! So very happy!!!!

Rev. Benjy Simmons

I, Rev. Benjy Simmons, am owner of Simple Wedding Day, LLC of Myrtle Beach, SC and Pastor of Gathering Community Church in Surfside Beach. I am available to assist with your wedding day details as your wedding officiant and minister. I have 24+ years of experience as a pastor and wedding officiant. Simple Wedding Day was birthed as Bride and Grooms were looking for a simple and affordable wedding. In the last 6 years, I have performed over 2000 weddings taking place on the beach, resorts, local parks, chapel, country and golf clubs and more. I honored to serve you on your wedding day!