$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

110 Production Drive,, Lafayette, LA (337) 233-4404

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Kellie V

Spedale's Florist was phenomenal! Ms. Sandy went over and beyond what she needed to do to ensure that my wedding was perfect. She was very thorough during our meetings. She went out of her way to call my baker, church and reception venue to make sure that everyone was on the... Read More same page. She personally delivers the wedding flowers on your big day. I cannot say enough absolutely wonderful things about her and her work. I was so impressed and she exceeded all of my expectations! Highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Susan K

Wedding 5/28/16 - Fleur de Lis ballroom, City Club River Ranch. We recently used Spedale's Florist for my daughter's wedding and they were fantastic. Not only were they the most reasonable florist we contacted, but the flowers were beautiful. Sandy and her team are a joy... Read More to work with and we couldn't have been happier with the end product. They will work with any budget and I felt we got the most bang for our buck with them.

Dream Come True

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Sarah M

Spedale's Florist is the best floral vendor ever! Our wedding was a magical flower heaven! Sandy and her team made our dreams come true with giving us exactly what we wanted, which were the most unbelievably BEAUTIFUL flowers/arrangements/bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages/etc!!!!... Read More She works with any budget adjusting things as needed! I cannot thank you enough!!!!!!!!! Love love love y'all and if anyone wants the best of the best, then Spedale's Florist is your only option!

2014-10-29T14:55:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy that we were able to make your dreams come true. Tom Spedale

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Brittani R

Sandy and the people at Spedale's were absolutely wonderful! The flowers were so beautiful! More beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Sandy was wonderful to work with. She made things super easy on me throughout the whole process. I would recommend this florist again and... Read More again! The pricing for what we received was more than generous. Spedale's is wonderful!

2014-05-24T06:11:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. Sandy, and my whole staff work as hard as they can to make sure every wedding is perfect. Our best wishes to you and your husband on your new life together. Thomas Spedale

Beautiful

Reviewed on 1/17/2011 Iman M

Professional

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 8/06/2010 Jessica S

I didn't really know what I wanted other than hydrangeas. Patsy created beautiful altar arrangements and bouquets which were simple and elegant. The flowers were of very high quality and they lasted through the night with no problems. The altar arrangements remained so... Read More beautiful they went to our family's church for the week. I couldn't have been more pleased with the quality of their work and their customer service. They were also slightly less expensive than other florists int he area. I would highly recommend Spedale's.