Never Miss a Moment...

We live to capture love stories. SPP is a full time, dynamic, husband & wife photography team based in Tucson, Arizona. Great communication, superior quality, & endless energy separate us from the rest. We are dedicated to preserving every memory on one of the most important days of your life. Never Miss a Moment of your day with Steven Palm Photography.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Brandy J

Absolutely the best! Loved everything about working with these two. Great energy and great pictures! I'm so happy with my pictures! I was nervous about taking pictures but knew that I didn't want to miss capturing our day. They made me so comfortable and at ease, it made us feel... Read More like we had known them for years. I would recommend them a million times over!

Reviewed on 3/05/2018 Brenda D

Steve and Alisha were nothing but nice and accommodating from the get go. They went above and beyond to meet up with us and answer and questions we had. Aside from being two of the nicest people we have ever worked with, their work is truly amazing. All of the pictures taken on... Read More our wedding day were so special. So many moments were captured that we will cherish forever. Steve and Alisha had a wonderful way of making my entire family and bridal party comfortable in front of the camera (even those who do not typically like their picture taken) Can’t wait to use them again in the future!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Erica Y

Steven and Alisha are absolutely amazing! My husband I are were very impressed and pleased with our wedding photos, we are so glad that we went with Steven Palm Photography! Steven and Alisha were professional, very knowledgeable, and the nicest people that we have ever worked... Read More with! We highly recommend them and will be using them in the future to capture other life events!

2018-01-24T11:55:54 Response from the vendor

Thank You E & A! You had some many wonderful, unique personal touches to your day- simply a pleasure to photograph!

Reviewed on 4/22/2018 Desiree F

Steven and Alisha were so wonderful!! From my very first meeting with them to receiving our photos. I loved their energy, positivity and responsiveness throughout the entire process. We had a lot of fun and felt so comfortable with them on our wedding day! We received so many... Read More compliments from our guests about how nice, professional and stealthy they were! We cant wait to share our photos with our family and friends. Thanks again for everything Steven and Alisha!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2018 Savannah M

Steven and Alisha were amazing. They took two awkward, not photogenic people and gave us the best photos of us that I have ever seen. They were friendly and personable to our entire wedding party, and they gave lots of directions to make sure the pictures came out the best they... Read More could be. I absolutely loved having them as our photographers! Thank you Steven and Alisha!

Reviewed on 4/16/2018 Kasandra R

Steven & Alisha were absolutely amazing! They take great pride in their services and it definitely shows in their photos. They captured such wonderful moments of our wedding and exceeded all of our expectations. Steven and Alisha were extremely flexible and so easy to work with.... Read More They made us feel very comfortable with taking photos especially since my husband does not enjoy taking pictures. They made taking pictures so much fun. They answered all of our questions and concerns in a timely manner. We wholeheartedly recommend Steven Palm Photography for all your photography needs!

Reviewed on 4/15/2018 April B

Steven and Alisha truly deserve all of the positive reviews they have. Working with them was such a great experience from the initial phone call, to the wedding and after. My husband and I had a not so great experience with our engagement pictures (NOT done by Steven & Alisha)... Read More and so we were unsure of what to expect. However, Steven & Alisha truly exceeded any expectations we had. For us, photos were one of the most important aspects of the wedding and we really wanted to find a great photographer to capture our day. Despite being on a tight budget, we didn’t want to compromise quality and so when we found Steven & Alisha and read all of their reviews we were so happy to see how fair their prices are! Everyone at the wedding was blown away at how efficient and effective they were at getting everyone together for the big group shots after the ceremony. They were able to capture some truly beautiful pictures of our day, and we will cherish them for the years to come. I also wanted to mention how quickly they were able to get us a preview and then all of the photos. We got the preview about 4 days after the wedding, and then the full collection of photos just a few days after that! I was so excited to show my family and friends all of the beautiful pictures. I’m not exaggerating when I tell you that some of the photos they took truly brought tears to my eyes because they are so beautiful!! Steven & Alisha are so kind and I could tell that they genuinely care about the couples and families they work with. You will not be sorry if you have them photograph your wedding!

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Madison M

Steven and Alisha from Steven Palm Photography were the best choice for photography that I could have made!! They were so friendly and helpful throughout the entire process, from initial inquiries to the big day. Any time I had a question, they responded within 24 hours or less.... Read More I received my finished, edited photos less than two weeks after the wedding, and they look so amazing. I had so many of our guests comment to me that the photographers were such wonderful people. I highly HIGHLY recommend Steven Palm Photography. Having two photographers there made me more relaxed about the timing of everything and allowed them to capture multiple perspectives. I truly cannot thank Steven and Alisha enough for their kind hearts and beautiful pictures. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Brandon C

The Before: The process of finding a photographer seemed like it was never ending. We went through person after person searching for someone that we thought could capture us on our special day. The first time I talked with Alisha from Steven Palm Photography I knew something... Read More was different before we even met with the two of them. Over the phone it was more like a conversation with a friend than a questionnaire. They agreed to meet us on somewhat of a short notice which was really great for us. Sitting down in the coffee shop I imagine that on lookers were thinking that we had known each other for years. We were laughing and talking about our wedding so much I almost forgot I had a notebook that I needed to use in order to ask questions. I asked my fiancé at the time to step outside so we could talk about how we felt about them and she knew that they were the ones even though we had not finished meeting all the photographers on our list, so we booked them on the spot. They made everything super easy for us in customizing the things we wanted to match the budget that we had in mind. My fiancé was happy because she got to have two photographers which is something hard to find. The During: On the big day admittedly I was a bit nervous. You see the comical movies where everything goes wrong. Steven and Alisha showed up on time and ready to go which is something I would expect from anyone but the atmosphere they bring with them is something truly special. They made us laugh and really enjoy ourselves which is no easy feat for me personally since I am not a picture person so my hats off to them. We were having too much fun taking the pictures I think because the reception was getting restless waiting for us and came out to ask us inside. They captured everything so perfectly and made our wedding more than just a brief moment in time. The way they captured it is a timeless story of our love that my wife and I can look back on to forever. The After: After the wedding we had a final one hour session to do that my now wife wanted to be a sunset backdrop. The idea sounded amazing and when the day hit she could not be more excited, that is until we looked outside and seen the blacken gray skies above. I was thinking about calling our photographers and asking if we could reschedule but before I got the chance they called me telling me that there might not be a sunset to capture and rescheduled with us for a better day. Now if all this is not enough to get you to pick up the phone and call there is one last thing I want to mention. That photo shoot was on the side of a mountain so I can literally say that they climbed mountains for us. The Conclusion: To conclude, if you are looking for just any average photographer that can snap a few measly pictures than I am sure it is easy to find. If you want a truly amazing experience where you feel like you have known them forever like a true friend. If you want pictures that tell a story and look amazing. If you want someone that will climb mountains to give you everything you want. Then you have found them, pick up the phone, give them a call, and book them immediately because people this amazing get taken quickly. THANK YOU for being there with us and making our special day perfect.

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Brandon C

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Laura J

Steven and Alisha are the best photographers ever! We planned everything with them long-distance from Denmark, and they were super patient and communicative with us! With such a big time difference, that meant a lot to us! We plan to use them again for any professional photos we... Read More want to have taken in the future :) They're both very kind and helpful and fun to be around, while simultaneously being very professional! We knew all along the photos would be fantastic, and we were still blown away by just how fantastic they are :) They also had our photos ready very quickly, which was awesome because we were very eager to see them! Highly recommend Steven Palm Photography to anyone and everyone! Laura and Søren

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Victoria F

Steven and Alisha Palm are some of the most enthusiastic, friendly, and flexible photographers I have ever worked with! While many photographers may come with an assistant photographer or members of team, few can work better than a husband and wife team who know how to work with... Read More each other seamlessly and are both talented professionals besides! Steven and Alisha excel at helping your bridal party pose and your guests relax, making for both stellar artistic shots and fun candids. Our wedding day happened to fall on a rainy winter day, but this didn’t dampen Steven and Alisha’s mood (or their cameras)! They were patient and flexible when we had to take breaks to go inside and wait out the weather, and made the most of it by getting some nice indoor shots. Then, they worked the cloudy sky and saturated colors to our advantage, and got some gorgeous landscapes with the mountains of Tucson behind us, and an actual rainbow! Plus, they upload the entire wedding gallery online for preview, and sent us our full set of photos well before we expected it. Overall, I love that when I look at my wedding photo album, there are frame-ready shots artistically captured, but also candids of the look of glee on my best friends face during the garter toss, or the warmth between my parents as they listened to our vows. They really don’t miss a moment, and are wonderful artists on top of it. I highly recommend Steven and Alisha!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Abbie D

Wow what a team!! We met at a Bridal expo and I knew we had to book right then and there. I knew your infectious energy was exactly what we needed! Alisha and Steve you did an amazing job capturing our day every step of the way!! I look forward to looking at our photos for years... Read More to come!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Sarah E

Steve and Alisha were absolutely fantastic and I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with them. They were professional and easy to work with and so organized and on schedule. They helped to ensure the entire day ran smoothly and on track. Each grouping and... Read More arrangement of photos was executed efficiently and resulted in gorgeous photos providing us with tons of options. They knew all the best locations at our venue to get the right lighting, landscapes, and exceptional shots. Steve and Alisha worked well with all our other vendors and helped make sure everything worked out perfectly. When it came to the ceremony they communicated with our priest to ensure they were able to capture every moment while respecting the traditional religious ceremony. Additionally, upon arrival they did everything they could to make things easier on me and keep me relaxed. Alisha asked me about our hobbies and our dog simply to put me at ease and I really appreciated that. They captured formal, informal, and candid shots that helped to paint the complete picture of our day. They captured all of the décor, spaces, decorations, and had a number of wonderful suggestions for the more “scripted” shots with every guest being included in at least one picture. The final pictures were received very quickly – less than a month for well over 1000 photos – and every one was of extremely high quality. I would be happy to hang any of those photos in my house. We could not have made a better choice in Steve and Alisha, and highly recommend Steven Palm Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Julia B

I don’t know what else to say except for Alicia and Steven are AMAZING. I was an out-of-state bride, and didn’t have much flexibility when it came to meeting in person. They were so accommodating to my schedule! Any questions were answered via email within the same day. Not to... Read More

mention they are both very sweet people and take incredible photos. They made me feel very comfortable, and my pictures look like they could be in a magazine. Their professionalism and photo quality made them worth every penny spent :)

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Victoria M

They are the most AMAZING photographers. My husband and I had to postpone our wedding and they were completely flexible to keep our deposit available for another date (which they also were good about working us in on short notice). We only did a family ceremony, but I am over... Read More the moon with the quality and amount of photos we received. The colors were beautiful and the subjects in the pictures showed genuine emotion. We could not be more pleased. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a good photographer for any situation!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Lysette D

First, congrats on your wedding or special event! I used reviews to plan my wedding, so I hope this helps! My husband and I are very shy when it comes to taking photos. So much so, that we delayed our engagement shoot because of my fear of being in front of the camera. Alisha... Read More and Steven made us feel relaxed right away offering positive words of encouragement and recognizing our love for each other. We felt completely comfortable, and the engagement photos turned out to be so good that I loved them even more than the wedding photos because they were able to guide us through our awkardness. Their positive disposition and encouragement made all the difference. Opening that first picture was a relief, and we knew we made a good decision. We trusted them 100% on our wedding day. The day of the wedding flew by, but the kindness of Alisha and Steven will not be forgotten. They capture many moments of candid happiness, and made sure we would have photos we would love for a lifetime. They are highly organized, great communicators, and gave a turnaround of less than 3 weeks for our photos. Our guests told us the photographers were very friendly to them as well. At the end of the day, it was just great to work with really positive people. We highly recommend this duo and encourage you to do an engagement shoot to get your nerves out before your wedding! It helped!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Lacey C

Steven and Alisha were so great for our wedding! They were quick to respond to our various calls and emails, and even helped us find some other amazing vendors in Tucson. They were amazing on the wedding day because they are such a great team. They communicate with each other so... Read More well, which really helps the day go by smoothly. They are so personable that my family even loved them being around. We also got our photos back a lot sooner than we expected. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Emily E

Steven and Alisha are phenomenal photographers. They are also such nice people - I am so happy my husband and I chose them to be our engagement/wedding photographers. From the first time we met and throughout the entire process they were a pleasure to work with. We told them... Read More what we wanted in our pictures and they delivered that and more. They have a great eye and know how to capture all the beautiful moments that take place in a wedding; moments that we knew we definitely wanted and moments that just naturally happened through out the wedding. They make you feel really comfortable getting your pictures taken. Product turnaround was good - they did not take too long to give me the engagement/wedding pictures. As far as their quality of work - it's great - they're so talented. They're energy is amazing - they're really positive people. I recommend their services to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kaitlyn V

I was SO pleased with the Steven Palm Photography team. When we met them, I knew we had to have them photograph the most important day of our lives. They were very sweet and loving. Have I told you about the photos from our day?! First off, we got them so quickly after our... Read More wedding. The quality of the photos were magnificent and I love so many of them that it is hard to choose a favorite. Thank you, Steven and Alisha!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Gloria A

Steven and Alisha were an absolute joy to work with! We planned our wedding from out-of-state and the entire time they responded quickly to any of our questions. They have an amazing energy and passion for what they do and that made us even more excited on our big day! On top of... Read More being incredibly professional, they made the entire experience so fun and comfortable for us and our guests. I don't know where to even start with how amazing our photos turned out! We look at them so often just because the quality is so incredible. I HIGHLY recommend Steven and Alisha to anyone looking for an incredible photography experience!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Allen M

Steven and Alisha were awesome. We could not even imagine having someone else photograph our wedding. They were very professional, positive, and encouraging. They were able to respond to last second requests and took everything in stride. They reduced the stress of the day by... Read More helping keep everything and everyone on schedule. It was a very hot day, 105+ degrees and they were non-stop to ensure that our wedding was captured entirely. Our budget was limited and we were nervous about spending more on our photographers. However, Steven and Alisha are worth every penny if you are looking for quality photography for your event.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Kara B

Steven & Alisha were a delightful addition to our wedding day & I could not imagine having had anyone else capture it for us! From the moment they first arrived, both Steven & Alisha made everyone feel totally at ease. At no point did my husband or I feel uncomfortable or like... Read More we had to “put on a show” – in fact, it felt like we were spending time with close friends! Not only did we have a ridiculous amount of fun posing for photographs, but Steven also ensured that we & his wife stayed hydrated during the process, which is an easy thing to forget in the blur of the day but absolutely necessary at the beginning of June in Arizona! We recently received the link to our photographs & were stunned by how beautiful they were & how perfectly our day was captured. Looking through each picture, I felt myself reliving the day again, which is a testament to how fantastic these two photographers are. Both my husband & I highly recommend Steven & Alisha for your big event – you will not regret having them there to make your day perfect!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Danika N

They are an awesome couple to work with! They shot our wedding pictures and We couldn't be more happier with our experience with them, both are just full of energy and make you feel amazing on a day that's quite stressful. Highly recommend the Palms!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Christina G

Steven and Alisha were amazing to work with! They were very polite, professional, and accommodating. The pictures turned out wonderful! We were surprised at how quick the turnaround was for the pictures. We are so happy we went with them for our wedding! They were such great... Read More support and made us feel so special!

Steven & Alisha Palm

My wife and I capture up to 50 weddings per year- we are concentrated in Tucson, Arizona, but the camera has taken us everywhere. I have been shooting since I was 14 & I have been lucky enough to make a living off of my true passion. With a background in fashion photography, I love to incorporate that into our weddings- it should look and feel non-posed, natural and most importantly, unique to each couple we have the pleasure of spending the day with!