Never Miss a Moment...

We live to capture love stories. SPP is a full time, dynamic, husband & wife photography team based in Tucson, Arizona. Great communication, superior quality, & endless energy separate us from the rest. We are dedicated to preserving every memory on one of the most important days of your life. Never Miss a Moment of your day with Steven Palm Photography.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Victoria H

Steven and Alisha are the definition of a dynamic duo! They are so professional yet so personal and considerate to your needs. They were the first and only photographers we met with because as soon as we sat down with them we knew they would be perfect to capture our wedding... Read More day. They make you feel like family. It's amazing how they feed off each other and come up with ideas for your pictures. We got both engagement and wedding pictures from them and both were delivered to us way ahead of schedule with a few sneak peeks just days after to hold us over. We loved that they weren't scared to lay in mud or climb rocks just to get that perfect picture. They answer any questions you have and keep you updated on the process. There wasn't a single time that we called where they didn't answer the phone. They even gave us recommendations 2 weeks before the wedding for a cake baker when ours bailed on us. They truly go above and beyond to help you with anything wedding related. The pictures we received are breathtaking! They catch genuine moments because they make it so easy to let loose. They constantly compliment each other as well as compliment you which gives you a confidence boost and makes the pictures turn out real and not staged. I can't rave enough about these two. Not only are they phenomenal photographers, but by the end of just two photo sessions we feel like we've known them for years.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ana-Alicia S

Steven Palm Photography is the must-book wedding photographer! Steven and Alisha, working together as a husband and wife team, were beyond words all-around stellar! Needing to find a photographer for the day of your wedding when you are across the country from where your wedding... Read More will be does not always feel like an easy feat. Yet, Steven and Alisha made us feel comfortable and understood our needs from the initial emails and initial phone call. They are genuinely kind people who LOVE what they do and this translates into their work. Steve and Alisha are very prompt in-person, great with email and quick to reply to any question regardless of how minimal. We greatly valued their professionalism and willingness to communicate throughout the planning process. They were able to brainstorm with us and the wedding planner about potential timeline and asked us for a shot list. We were impressed with their flexibility to work with us, our families and attendees, in addition to our other vendors (wedding planner, venue, rentals company, etc) leading up to the wedding day and on the day itself! On our wedding day, I felt like everywhere we turned, one of them were there ready to capture the moment! Throughout the day their dedication shined through and never felt they were imposing as they moved with us. Before the end of our scheduled time at the reception, they made sure to ask us if there was any other shot we wanted and even asked the same to my mom! They are considerate and refreshingly nice individuals who care about their clients. Working together, they talk to you and your significant other while you are photographed so you do not feel like you are forcing an expression or posing so much, but rather natural and working with them. Having a burst of mild rain on our wedding day, they were ready to go with back-up ideas for alternative places to visit around our wedding venue. Quick to think and act, we would not have trusted anyone else for photography on our wedding day. We are happy to show off their work as the moments they captured are truly representative of us, absolutely stunning and just what we could have hoped for! The day after our wedding, Steven and Alisha even emailed us a few pictures we were immediately able to share with family and friends. This sneak-peak was such a lovely touch and only made us more impressed with them! We are thrilled to recommend Steven Palm Photography!!!

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Christopher M

Steven and Alisha are simply the best duo photography team in the Tucson area! My husband and I are completely satisfied in selecting them to capture our special day. These two have such a contagious energy that keeps everyone smiling throughout the entire evening! We opted for... Read More the package which included the leather photo book... Alisha and Steven surprised us with a design and layout that blew us away -- We were so excited to share the book with our family and friends. If you are seeking the best of quality and professionalism, choose Steven Palm! After all, the shots only happen once and last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jessica K

Steven and Alisha are absolutely amazing! They made everyone so comfortable and brought so much positive energy! We received the final pictures a little over a week later and they were stunning!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Steven J

The Palms are wonderful to work with and provide a fun and comfortable service at a great value. They shot our engagement and our wedding. We couldn't be more pleased and greatful for the work and effort they poured into making our day spectacular. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Brigid M

It would be impossible to say enough wonderful things about Steven and Alicia. They brought so much fun and energy to our wedding day, and our pictures turned out absolutely beautifully. They did an amazing job of making everyone feel comfortable and have fun, and that really... Read More came through in the final product. Not only do we have beautiful posed photos, but we have so many photos that also capture the fun, energy, and love of our wedding. Definitely the best decision we made, wish we were having another wedding just so we could hang out with them again!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Marg D

we loved to work with Steven and Alisha, they made our wedding really fun and sweet. I love their pictures a lot, the color and the angle are perfect, and you can really feel they care about your special day while they are taking your pictures.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Laura N

Choosing Steven and Alisha to be our wedding photographers was the best decision we could have made! They are kind, caring and fun which made the whole process enjoyable. We got every photo we wanted and more. They are very responsive to emails which was assuring for any... Read More questions we had. The turnaround for photos is quick and the quality is amazing! We are so happy we chose Steven Palm Photography!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 JR G

Awesome couple who are extremely flexible. If you spend the time to explain exactly what you want for your wedding, these guys will deliver. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Christina C

My husband and I LOVE Steven and Alisha. They treated us like royalty from the moment we first met them at our engagement shoot, throughout our engagement, and all the way through our wedding day/night. We are SO happy with our decision to choose them as our photographers. My... Read More hubby and I have no idea how to take pictures (though we like to pretend like we do), so we are so glad that Alisha and Steven are pros at directing us, but also put so much time and effort in making sure we get every shot we could ever want and more. Our engagement shoot was so much fun and we got the most amazing results. Their energy was great at our wedding too! One of my favorite memories is when I wanted to get some photos with my 22 month old neice/flower girl. I called her over to me, but then she fell and started to cry. Alisha immediately asked my sister in law what my nieces favorite song is and Alisha started singing wheels on the bus (and encouraged me and my bridesmaids to do the same) which immediately made my niece stop crying, created a fun shared memory, and we got some cute shots. They seriously go above and beyond in every way. We are so so so happy with our wedding photos.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Emma P

Steven and Alisha are not only absolutely amazing photographers, but genuinely nice people. They work great together and not only took gorgeous photos, but made everyone feel comfortable and at ease. We could not have asked for better photographers. We are blessed to have shared... Read More our special day with them and look forward to working with them in the future. Highly professional and friendly, Steven and Alisha are definitely a dynamic duo. We HIGHLY recommend Steven Palm Photography!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Brian D

We were so lucky that we got to work with Steven and Alicia Palm as our photographers. They are the perfect team and have tons of energy! They were able to capture beautiful photos of our special day, all while maneuvering through our giant unorganized families. They know how to... Read More get things done efficiently. We got all of the pictures that we wanted and they were very flexible as far as our needs for the day. They were always in communication with us and made sure the event ran smoothly. We would highly recommend them for any event! We will definitely be using them again in the future for family photos!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Julie O

Steven Palm Photography made our wedding day beyond memorable. They were there to help us with any problem we had. Thanks to them we were able to capture our ceremony outside, despite the rain. We absolutely loved that we were able to have a female and male photographer to... Read More capture the girls and guys as they got ready. Steven and Alisha are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. It meant a lot to us to have such amazing people as our photographers. They definitely kept a smile on our face throughout the night. We met Steven and Alisha originally at the Tucson Wedding Convention a year prior and we instantly fell in love with their photography. We truly did make the best choice. From our engagement photographs to our wedding, the pictures are absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Courtney T

I cannot say enough good things about these two lovely people. Steven and Alisha made our wedding day the most special and enjoyable day EVER. The entire time they were involved and energetic making sure that they captured every single moment of our big day. They were so much... Read More fun to work with and helped to make sure that the chaos of organizing photos wasn't a stressor for us at all. They were professional but also fit right in with our whole wedding group which helped to make photos come out natural and so "us." We loved every second of working with this power couple and would recommend them to any person who wants the best photographers in Tucson to capture their wedding day. I wish I had an option to give them 100 stars! :)

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Rebecca W

They were the best photographers I have ever worked with. Absolutely recommend them for anyone's special day. Pictures are gorgeous and am extremely happy!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Stephanie B

For every girl her wedding day is one of the most important days of her life and trusting someone to capture her wedding day is so important. With that in mind my biggest recommendation for you as a bride and groom is to work with Steven and Alisha. Steven and Alisha are... Read More truly a dynamic duo! They are so nice and have such great energy. They truly care about you as the bride and groom and they do everything in their power to make you feel beautiful and comfortable. We have gotten so many complements on how great the photographers were at the wedding. They were so organized and got so many great photos of our friends and family. The only thing we missed was getting a picture with them! Steven and Alisha were so responsive to my emails and always answered my questions. We were so excited to get our pictures from our engagement session and wedding day less than 3 weeks after which was much quicker than we were expecting! I truly feel like Steven and Alisha are our friends and I can’t wait to work with them again!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Sarah A

Steven and Alisha are artists! Seeing them work with each other and work with our families was absolutely amazing. They were patient, kind and very understanding to "our" needs. They made us, our family and our friends feel like apart of their world. They became apart of our... Read More family. And to see the final outcome of our night come alive in their beautiful pictures was priceless. Thank you Steven and Alisha, we will never forget this day because of you both. Sarah and Gabriela Gonzalez

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Sean M

My wife and I cannot recommend Steven and Alisha enough: better photographers---and better souls---you will not find. We hired them to be our wedding photographers, and were absolutely blown away by the entire experience. In the weeks and months leading up to the wedding, Steven... Read More and Alisha took the initiative and were very communicative to determine what approach to the big day they should take; the entire experience felt tailored to our personalities and expectations for our day. When the big day came, both Steven and Alisha were instrumental to the day being so amazing. Being that they are a husband and wife team, they were able to be literally in two places at the same time, or capture moments from multiple angles, and we felt entirely confident that every moment of our special day was going to be captured. They came in with a clear vision for what they wanted to capture, and were very passionate about their work. It was also immediately apparent that our happiness and satisfaction was paramount in their approach to their work. Within two days of the wedding, we had an email in our box with a sneak peek of the photos, and trust us when we say judging by these, we couldn't WAIT for the rest of them. When they came, we were absolutely blown away by the quality of their work; my wife and I spent hours looking through the pictures, and had smiles on our faces the entire time. They not only captured the entirety of our day, but also the little moments: laughs, sideways glances, moments amongst our guests---the subtle, small touches that most would miss, and that make the day truly memorable. They truly are wonderful people, and when my wife and I look back at our big day, Steven and Alisha are a huge part of the smiles in our hearts. We cannot thank them, nor recommend them, enough.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Lara D

They are THE BEST!!!!! We loved them! Not only were the pictures perfect but they are the most professional and wonderful people! They made our day spectacular and we are so grateful for the opportunity to have met them and had them capture the many special moments on our... Read More special day!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Saki B

Steven Palm Photography was amazing. My wife and I really loved the husband and wife duo. We live out of state in Colorado but never once did we have anything to worry about as they always communicated with us every step of the way to make sure that they were able to provide the... Read More absolute best service for us on a very special day. The quality of service and pictures were excellent. Everyone from the bridal party to the guests loved how wonderful the pictures turned out and how awesome and creative Steven and Alisha were the entire night. They were very responsive and very flexible to the ideas that my wife had and they made sure that they captured every special moment of our wedding. They were courteous, and very professional and we could not have had better photographers than the husband and wife duo of Steven Palm Photography to capture our special day.We would definitely recommend the services of Steven Palm Photography to capture any special event that you want of lasting memories. We will be using their services again when we take family pictures in the Spring of 2017. With that being said, October 9, 2016 will always be a special day for us and we have Steven Palm Photography to thank a thousand times for being there to capture every moment of it and for providing ever-lasting memories. Saki & Carolina

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Claudia P

I don’t even know where to begin with Steven and Alisha. I have never met anyone and been so blown away! They are truly the BEST duo of all time! The first time I called Alisha I felt an instant connection. Alisha and I talked for a good 20min and we both said we felt like we... Read More were talking to a friend. When I finally met them in person we all felt so comfortable around each other. My kids instantly loved them both. They even played with my daughter a bit and to me that speaks volumes. We kept in touch over emails up until the week of our wedding. They always responded quickly and answered any questions or concerns that I had. The morning of the wedding I was so nervous and I was getting my hair done when they walked in. Their instant smiles calmed me down a bit and I was so happy to finally see them again. They were so professional and respectful of our church. They went over what they would be doing that morning and the rest of the day. I was so happy that they respected the rules of our church and how friendly they were towards everyone while taking pictures after mass. At family pictures they made us feel like models and like a million bucks! Steven made me feel like a model and was so polite and only had positive comments. My husband who really isn’t a picture guy never once complained and secretly wanted to keep taking pictures. They feed off of each other and when one doesn’t see something the other one does. To me that is crucial because you then know that nothing is missed. They took pictures of every detail possible and that makes me more than happy because there won’t be one thing I don’t remember when we go back and look at pictures. During the reception they took pictures of everything imaginable. Not one thing was missed. They never hesitated and looked annoyed. All our guests looked so comfortable around them. One thing that blew me away was the fact that they took a picture of all of our guests and us together. I thought that was really sweet of them to do and probably one of the best picture memories we will have and cherish. The only people missing from that picture was them. I honestly consider them like family because that is how they made us feel towards them. Their love and energy was so contagious. A week later after the wedding I still had guests telling us how AMAZING they thought our photographers were! Everyone kept telling us that they have never seen two people work so well with one another and radiate such love for their profession like Steven and Alisha did. I completely agree with all my guests and I am so happy I found them! To any couple looking for someone that will make you feel like family and that will capture all that you have dreamed of look no further. I promise you will never regret it!! Thank for making our special day so unforgettable and for capturing our love. May God bless you both and we will always cherish you.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Emily S

Steven Palm Photography went above and beyond my expectations. From the first time I contacted them, I was impressed. They are very quick to respond and show a lot of professionalism. My husband and I had our engagement and wedding photos done by Steven Palm Photography and... Read More they did not disappoint. It's clear that Steven and Alisha love what they do and they definitely have a talent for it. We worked with a lot of great vendors during the whole wedding process but I would say Steven and Alisha were the best. They have such great energy and make you feel great/confident while taking the pics. I instantly felt like I've known and have been friends with Steven and Alisha for years. Now I want to come up with another event where I would need professional photographers so that I can see them again. You won't go wrong with Steven Palm Photography for your photographers

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amy A

Steven and Alisha were great! They were easy to talk to during the planning phase and were incredibly fun and professional during our wedding itself! The pictures were ready to view in less than a month and were amazing. We would use their services again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jackie P

We loved working with Steven and Alica!! All our guests said that they felt like there were more than 2 photographers present because they were so good at capturing every great moment. Besides the excellent photos, Steve and Alicia are just really fun people to hang out with... Read More all day. They also did our engagement photos and I highly recommend booking them for that so that you feel really comfortable with them on your wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jennifer S

Steven and Alisha are the amazing! They were so much fun to work with. They made my husband and I so comfortable even though neither of us like getting our pictures taken. We ended up with so many WONDERFUL photos. More than I was expecting. They responded quickly to any... Read More questions I emailed them and went over and beyond for our big day. They got our pictures back to us quickly and the quality of our photos blew me away. You can tell they love what they do and they do it well! These 2 are truly the best!

Steven & Alisha Palm

My wife and I capture up to 50 weddings per year around the nation- we are concentrated in Tucson, Arizona, but the camera has taken us everywhere. I have been shooting since I was 14 & I have been lucky enough to make a living off of my true passion. With a background in fashion photography, I love to incorporate that into our weddings- it should look and feel non-posed, natural and most importantly, unique to each couple we have the pleasure of spending the day with!