Never Miss a Moment...

We live to capture love stories. SPP is a full time, dynamic, husband & wife photography team based in Tucson, Arizona. Great communication, superior quality, & endless energy separate us from the rest. We are dedicated to preserving every memory on one of the most important days of your life. Never Miss a Moment of your day with Steven Palm Photography.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Victoria H

Steven and Alisha are the definition of a dynamic duo! They are so professional yet so personal and considerate to your needs. They were the first and only photographers we met with because as soon as we sat down with them we knew they would be perfect to capture our wedding... Read More day. They make you feel like family. It's amazing how they feed off each other and come up with ideas for your pictures. We got both engagement and wedding pictures from them and both were delivered to us way ahead of schedule with a few sneak peeks just days after to hold us over. We loved that they weren't scared to lay in mud or climb rocks just to get that perfect picture. They answer any questions you have and keep you updated on the process. There wasn't a single time that we called where they didn't answer the phone. They even gave us recommendations 2 weeks before the wedding for a cake baker when ours bailed on us. They truly go above and beyond to help you with anything wedding related. The pictures we received are breathtaking! They catch genuine moments because they make it so easy to let loose. They constantly compliment each other as well as compliment you which gives you a confidence boost and makes the pictures turn out real and not staged. I can't rave enough about these two. Not only are they phenomenal photographers, but by the end of just two photo sessions we feel like we've known them for years.

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Erica Y

Steven and Alisha are absolutely amazing! My husband I are were very impressed and pleased with our wedding photos, we are so glad that we went with Steven Palm Photography! Steven and Alisha were professional, very knowledgeable, and the nicest people that we have ever worked... Read More with! We highly recommend them and will be using them in the future to capture other life events!

2018-01-24T11:55:54 Response from the vendor

Thank You E & A! You had some many wonderful, unique personal touches to your day- simply a pleasure to photograph!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Tayler V

Steven and Alisha Palm are simply the best photographers around! They make you feel so comfortable and are willing to do anything to capture that amazing shot. Their communication and passion is unparalleled! We received email and phone communication at every turn, keeping us... Read More updated at every step. They are high energy, positive people who genuinely want to capture your event in the most gorgeous way possible. We enjoyed that they would send us 'sneak peek' photos days after our engagement session and wedding day. Normally photographers need several, several weeks to get photos turned around; however, this team gets them turned around so quickly it's incredible! This is THE ONLY photographers we met with and they will be THE ONLY team we will be working with in the future. Simply THE BEST!

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Laura J

Steven and Alisha are the best photographers ever! We planned everything with them long-distance from Denmark, and they were super patient and communicative with us! With such a big time difference, that meant a lot to us! We plan to use them again for any professional photos we... Read More want to have taken in the future :) They're both very kind and helpful and fun to be around, while simultaneously being very professional! We knew all along the photos would be fantastic, and we were still blown away by just how fantastic they are :) They also had our photos ready very quickly, which was awesome because we were very eager to see them! Highly recommend Steven Palm Photography to anyone and everyone! Laura and Søren

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Victoria F

Steven and Alisha Palm are some of the most enthusiastic, friendly, and flexible photographers I have ever worked with! While many photographers may come with an assistant photographer or members of team, few can work better than a husband and wife team who know how to work with... Read More each other seamlessly and are both talented professionals besides! Steven and Alisha excel at helping your bridal party pose and your guests relax, making for both stellar artistic shots and fun candids. Our wedding day happened to fall on a rainy winter day, but this didn’t dampen Steven and Alisha’s mood (or their cameras)! They were patient and flexible when we had to take breaks to go inside and wait out the weather, and made the most of it by getting some nice indoor shots. Then, they worked the cloudy sky and saturated colors to our advantage, and got some gorgeous landscapes with the mountains of Tucson behind us, and an actual rainbow! Plus, they upload the entire wedding gallery online for preview, and sent us our full set of photos well before we expected it. Overall, I love that when I look at my wedding photo album, there are frame-ready shots artistically captured, but also candids of the look of glee on my best friends face during the garter toss, or the warmth between my parents as they listened to our vows. They really don’t miss a moment, and are wonderful artists on top of it. I highly recommend Steven and Alisha!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Abbie D

Wow what a team!! We met at a Bridal expo and I knew we had to book right then and there. I knew your infectious energy was exactly what we needed! Alisha and Steve you did an amazing job capturing our day every step of the way!! I look forward to looking at our photos for years... Read More to come!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Sarah E

Steve and Alisha were absolutely fantastic and I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with them. They were professional and easy to work with and so organized and on schedule. They helped to ensure the entire day ran smoothly and on track. Each grouping and... Read More arrangement of photos was executed efficiently and resulted in gorgeous photos providing us with tons of options. They knew all the best locations at our venue to get the right lighting, landscapes, and exceptional shots. Steve and Alisha worked well with all our other vendors and helped make sure everything worked out perfectly. When it came to the ceremony they communicated with our priest to ensure they were able to capture every moment while respecting the traditional religious ceremony. Additionally, upon arrival they did everything they could to make things easier on me and keep me relaxed. Alisha asked me about our hobbies and our dog simply to put me at ease and I really appreciated that. They captured formal, informal, and candid shots that helped to paint the complete picture of our day. They captured all of the décor, spaces, decorations, and had a number of wonderful suggestions for the more “scripted” shots with every guest being included in at least one picture. The final pictures were received very quickly – less than a month for well over 1000 photos – and every one was of extremely high quality. I would be happy to hang any of those photos in my house. We could not have made a better choice in Steve and Alisha, and highly recommend Steven Palm Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Julia B

I don’t know what else to say except for Alicia and Steven are AMAZING. I was an out-of-state bride, and didn’t have much flexibility when it came to meeting in person. They were so accommodating to my schedule! Any questions were answered via email within the same day. Not to... Read More mention they are both very sweet people and take incredible photos. They made me feel very comfortable, and my pictures look like they could be in a magazine. Their professionalism and photo quality made them worth every penny spent :)

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Victoria M

They are the most AMAZING photographers. My husband and I had to postpone our wedding and they were completely flexible to keep our deposit available for another date (which they also were good about working us in on short notice). We only did a family ceremony, but I am over... Read More the moon with the quality and amount of photos we received. The colors were beautiful and the subjects in the pictures showed genuine emotion. We could not be more pleased. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a good photographer for any situation!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Lysette D

First, congrats on your wedding or special event! I used reviews to plan my wedding, so I hope this helps! My husband and I are very shy when it comes to taking photos. So much so, that we delayed our engagement shoot because of my fear of being in front of the camera. Alisha... Read More and Steven made us feel relaxed right away offering positive words of encouragement and recognizing our love for each other. We felt completely comfortable, and the engagement photos turned out to be so good that I loved them even more than the wedding photos because they were able to guide us through our awkardness. Their positive disposition and encouragement made all the difference. Opening that first picture was a relief, and we knew we made a good decision. We trusted them 100% on our wedding day. The day of the wedding flew by, but the kindness of Alisha and Steven will not be forgotten. They capture many moments of candid happiness, and made sure we would have photos we would love for a lifetime. They are highly organized, great communicators, and gave a turnaround of less than 3 weeks for our photos. Our guests told us the photographers were very friendly to them as well. At the end of the day, it was just great to work with really positive people. We highly recommend this duo and encourage you to do an engagement shoot to get your nerves out before your wedding! It helped!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Lacey C

Steven and Alisha were so great for our wedding! They were quick to respond to our various calls and emails, and even helped us find some other amazing vendors in Tucson. They were amazing on the wedding day because they are such a great team. They communicate with each other so... Read More well, which really helps the day go by smoothly. They are so personable that my family even loved them being around. We also got our photos back a lot sooner than we expected. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Emily E

Steven and Alisha are phenomenal photographers. They are also such nice people - I am so happy my husband and I chose them to be our engagement/wedding photographers. From the first time we met and throughout the entire process they were a pleasure to work with. We told them... Read More what we wanted in our pictures and they delivered that and more. They have a great eye and know how to capture all the beautiful moments that take place in a wedding; moments that we knew we definitely wanted and moments that just naturally happened through out the wedding. They make you feel really comfortable getting your pictures taken. Product turnaround was good - they did not take too long to give me the engagement/wedding pictures. As far as their quality of work - it's great - they're so talented. They're energy is amazing - they're really positive people. I recommend their services to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kaitlyn V

I was SO pleased with the Steven Palm Photography team. When we met them, I knew we had to have them photograph the most important day of our lives. They were very sweet and loving. Have I told you about the photos from our day?! First off, we got them so quickly after our... Read More wedding. The quality of the photos were magnificent and I love so many of them that it is hard to choose a favorite. Thank you, Steven and Alisha!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Gloria A

Steven and Alisha were an absolute joy to work with! We planned our wedding from out-of-state and the entire time they responded quickly to any of our questions. They have an amazing energy and passion for what they do and that made us even more excited on our big day! On top of... Read More being incredibly professional, they made the entire experience so fun and comfortable for us and our guests. I don't know where to even start with how amazing our photos turned out! We look at them so often just because the quality is so incredible. I HIGHLY recommend Steven and Alisha to anyone looking for an incredible photography experience!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Allen M

Steven and Alisha were awesome. We could not even imagine having someone else photograph our wedding. They were very professional, positive, and encouraging. They were able to respond to last second requests and took everything in stride. They reduced the stress of the day by... Read More helping keep everything and everyone on schedule. It was a very hot day, 105+ degrees and they were non-stop to ensure that our wedding was captured entirely. Our budget was limited and we were nervous about spending more on our photographers. However, Steven and Alisha are worth every penny if you are looking for quality photography for your event.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Kara B

Steven & Alisha were a delightful addition to our wedding day & I could not imagine having had anyone else capture it for us! From the moment they first arrived, both Steven & Alisha made everyone feel totally at ease. At no point did my husband or I feel uncomfortable or like... Read More we had to “put on a show” – in fact, it felt like we were spending time with close friends! Not only did we have a ridiculous amount of fun posing for photographs, but Steven also ensured that we & his wife stayed hydrated during the process, which is an easy thing to forget in the blur of the day but absolutely necessary at the beginning of June in Arizona! We recently received the link to our photographs & were stunned by how beautiful they were & how perfectly our day was captured. Looking through each picture, I felt myself reliving the day again, which is a testament to how fantastic these two photographers are. Both my husband & I highly recommend Steven & Alisha for your big event – you will not regret having them there to make your day perfect!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Danika N

They are an awesome couple to work with! They shot our wedding pictures and We couldn't be more happier with our experience with them, both are just full of energy and make you feel amazing on a day that's quite stressful. Highly recommend the Palms!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Christina G

Steven and Alisha were amazing to work with! They were very polite, professional, and accommodating. The pictures turned out wonderful! We were surprised at how quick the turnaround was for the pictures. We are so happy we went with them for our wedding! They were such great... Read More support and made us feel so special!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Suzanne H

Steven and Alisha were the photographers for our wedding this weekend and they were so awesome! It was a true pleasure to see them work together. They were so nice and up beat and positive. We absolutely loved working with them. The worked amazingly fast to get us a sneak peak... Read More the next day so we had a chance to see what the pics look like before we head out on our honey moon. I strongly recommend them. They were phenomenal!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Vicky V

Steve and Alisha are amazing photographers.Once they shot our engagement pictures we knew we would not be disappointed on our wedding pictures. They not only delivered beautiful pictures from our wedding,but they exceeded our expectations.And let me tell you they were pretty... Read More high. We were thankful to have them apart of our wedding day.They have such great energy and are very professional. Having a dynamic duo like them made our day run smoothly. There are many perks to having two photographers as they were able to capture many different shots from different angles. We would highly recommend them and will definitely be using them for our family pictures in the future. You will not be disappointed with their quality of work. Love these two!!xoxo

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Debbie B

Steven and Alisha recently photographed my daughter’s wedding at Hacienda del Sol. We could not have been happier with our choice. Alisha was the first person I spoke with when looking for a photographer. She spent a considerable amount of time talking with me and getting... Read More to know our family dynamics, then suggesting some really unique photo ops. I never even talked to anyone else. Decision made. Our guests even commented on their friendliness and enthusiasm. Steven and Alisha definitely went over and above. We are just starting to get a sampling of some of the many photos they took and they’re beautiful. My daughter felt totally comfortable with both of them; they definitely had a knack for bringing out the best in her. She has described her wedding day as “magical” and “the happiest day of her life.” I have no doubt Steven and Alisha were a part of that.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jessica K

Steven and Alisha are absolutely amazing! They made everyone so comfortable and brought so much positive energy! We received the final pictures a little over a week later and they were stunning!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Steven J

The Palms are wonderful to work with and provide a fun and comfortable service at a great value. They shot our engagement and our wedding. We couldn't be more pleased and greatful for the work and effort they poured into making our day spectacular. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Brigid M

It would be impossible to say enough wonderful things about Steven and Alicia. They brought so much fun and energy to our wedding day, and our pictures turned out absolutely beautifully. They did an amazing job of making everyone feel comfortable and have fun, and that really... Read More came through in the final product. Not only do we have beautiful posed photos, but we have so many photos that also capture the fun, energy, and love of our wedding. Definitely the best decision we made, wish we were having another wedding just so we could hang out with them again!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Marg D

we loved to work with Steven and Alisha, they made our wedding really fun and sweet. I love their pictures a lot, the color and the angle are perfect, and you can really feel they care about your special day while they are taking your pictures.

Steven & Alisha Palm

My wife and I capture up to 50 weddings per year- we are concentrated in Tucson, Arizona, but the camera has taken us everywhere. I have been shooting since I was 14 & I have been lucky enough to make a living off of my true passion. With a background in fashion photography, I love to incorporate that into our weddings- it should look and feel non-posed, natural and most importantly, unique to each couple we have the pleasure of spending the day with!