Never Miss a Moment...

We live to capture love stories. SPP is a full time, dynamic, husband & wife photography team based in Tucson, Arizona. Great communication, superior quality, & endless energy separate us from the rest. We are dedicated to preserving every memory on one of the most important days of your life. Never Miss a Moment of your day with Steven Palm Photography.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Victoria H

Steven and Alisha are the definition of a dynamic duo! They are so professional yet so personal and considerate to your needs. They were the first and only photographers we met with because as soon as we sat down with them we knew they would be perfect to capture our wedding... Read More day. They make you feel like family. It's amazing how they feed off each other and come up with ideas for your pictures. We got both engagement and wedding pictures from them and both were delivered to us way ahead of schedule with a few sneak peeks just days after to hold us over. We loved that they weren't scared to lay in mud or climb rocks just to get that perfect picture. They answer any questions you have and keep you updated on the process. There wasn't a single time that we called where they didn't answer the phone. They even gave us recommendations 2 weeks before the wedding for a cake baker when ours bailed on us. They truly go above and beyond to help you with anything wedding related. The pictures we received are breathtaking! They catch genuine moments because they make it so easy to let loose. They constantly compliment each other as well as compliment you which gives you a confidence boost and makes the pictures turn out real and not staged. I can't rave enough about these two. Not only are they phenomenal photographers, but by the end of just two photo sessions we feel like we've known them for years.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Tayler V

Steven and Alisha Palm are simply the best photographers around! They make you feel so comfortable and are willing to do anything to capture that amazing shot. Their communication and passion is unparalleled! We received email and phone communication at every turn, keeping us... Read More updated at every step. They are high energy, positive people who genuinely want to capture your event in the most gorgeous way possible. We enjoyed that they would send us 'sneak peek' photos days after our engagement session and wedding day. Normally photographers need several, several weeks to get photos turned around; however, this team gets them turned around so quickly it's incredible! This is THE ONLY photographers we met with and they will be THE ONLY team we will be working with in the future. Simply THE BEST!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ana-Alicia S

Steven Palm Photography is the must-book wedding photographer! Steven and Alisha, working together as a husband and wife team, were beyond words all-around stellar! Needing to find a photographer for the day of your wedding when you are across the country from where your wedding... Read More will be does not always feel like an easy feat. Yet, Steven and Alisha made us feel comfortable and understood our needs from the initial emails and initial phone call. They are genuinely kind people who LOVE what they do and this translates into their work. Steve and Alisha are very prompt in-person, great with email and quick to reply to any question regardless of how minimal. We greatly valued their professionalism and willingness to communicate throughout the planning process. They were able to brainstorm with us and the wedding planner about potential timeline and asked us for a shot list. We were impressed with their flexibility to work with us, our families and attendees, in addition to our other vendors (wedding planner, venue, rentals company, etc) leading up to the wedding day and on the day itself! On our wedding day, I felt like everywhere we turned, one of them were there ready to capture the moment! Throughout the day their dedication shined through and never felt they were imposing as they moved with us. Before the end of our scheduled time at the reception, they made sure to ask us if there was any other shot we wanted and even asked the same to my mom! They are considerate and refreshingly nice individuals who care about their clients. Working together, they talk to you and your significant other while you are photographed so you do not feel like you are forcing an expression or posing so much, but rather natural and working with them. Having a burst of mild rain on our wedding day, they were ready to go with back-up ideas for alternative places to visit around our wedding venue. Quick to think and act, we would not have trusted anyone else for photography on our wedding day. We are happy to show off their work as the moments they captured are truly representative of us, absolutely stunning and just what we could have hoped for! The day after our wedding, Steven and Alisha even emailed us a few pictures we were immediately able to share with family and friends. This sneak-peak was such a lovely touch and only made us more impressed with them! We are thrilled to recommend Steven Palm Photography!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Allen M

Steven and Alisha were awesome. We could not even imagine having someone else photograph our wedding. They were very professional, positive, and encouraging. They were able to respond to last second requests and took everything in stride. They reduced the stress of the day by... Read More helping keep everything and everyone on schedule. It was a very hot day, 105+ degrees and they were non-stop to ensure that our wedding was captured entirely. Our budget was limited and we were nervous about spending more on our photographers. However, Steven and Alisha are worth every penny if you are looking for quality photography for your event.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Kara B

Steven & Alisha were a delightful addition to our wedding day & I could not imagine having had anyone else capture it for us! From the moment they first arrived, both Steven & Alisha made everyone feel totally at ease. At no point did my husband or I feel uncomfortable or like... Read More we had to “put on a show” – in fact, it felt like we were spending time with close friends! Not only did we have a ridiculous amount of fun posing for photographs, but Steven also ensured that we & his wife stayed hydrated during the process, which is an easy thing to forget in the blur of the day but absolutely necessary at the beginning of June in Arizona! We recently received the link to our photographs & were stunned by how beautiful they were & how perfectly our day was captured. Looking through each picture, I felt myself reliving the day again, which is a testament to how fantastic these two photographers are. Both my husband & I highly recommend Steven & Alisha for your big event – you will not regret having them there to make your day perfect!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Danika N

They are an awesome couple to work with! They shot our wedding pictures and We couldn't be more happier with our experience with them, both are just full of energy and make you feel amazing on a day that's quite stressful. Highly recommend the Palms!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Danika N

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Christina G

Steven and Alisha were amazing to work with! They were very polite, professional, and accommodating. The pictures turned out wonderful! We were surprised at how quick the turnaround was for the pictures. We are so happy we went with them for our wedding! They were such great... Read More support and made us feel so special!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Suzanne H

Steven and Alisha were the photographers for our wedding this weekend and they were so awesome! It was a true pleasure to see them work together. They were so nice and up beat and positive. We absolutely loved working with them. The worked amazingly fast to get us a sneak peak... Read More the next day so we had a chance to see what the pics look like before we head out on our honey moon. I strongly recommend them. They were phenomenal!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Vicky V

Steve and Alisha are amazing photographers.Once they shot our engagement pictures we knew we would not be disappointed on our wedding pictures. They not only delivered beautiful pictures from our wedding,but they exceeded our expectations.And let me tell you they were pretty... Read More high. We were thankful to have them apart of our wedding day.They have such great energy and are very professional. Having a dynamic duo like them made our day run smoothly. There are many perks to having two photographers as they were able to capture many different shots from different angles. We would highly recommend them and will definitely be using them for our family pictures in the future. You will not be disappointed with their quality of work. Love these two!!xoxo

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Debbie B

Steven and Alisha recently photographed my daughter’s wedding at Hacienda del Sol. We could not have been happier with our choice. Alisha was the first person I spoke with when looking for a photographer. She spent a considerable amount of time talking with me and getting... Read More to know our family dynamics, then suggesting some really unique photo ops. I never even talked to anyone else. Decision made. Our guests even commented on their friendliness and enthusiasm. Steven and Alisha definitely went over and above. We are just starting to get a sampling of some of the many photos they took and they’re beautiful. My daughter felt totally comfortable with both of them; they definitely had a knack for bringing out the best in her. She has described her wedding day as “magical” and “the happiest day of her life.” I have no doubt Steven and Alisha were a part of that.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jessica K

Steven and Alisha are absolutely amazing! They made everyone so comfortable and brought so much positive energy! We received the final pictures a little over a week later and they were stunning!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Steven J

The Palms are wonderful to work with and provide a fun and comfortable service at a great value. They shot our engagement and our wedding. We couldn't be more pleased and greatful for the work and effort they poured into making our day spectacular. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Brigid M

It would be impossible to say enough wonderful things about Steven and Alicia. They brought so much fun and energy to our wedding day, and our pictures turned out absolutely beautifully. They did an amazing job of making everyone feel comfortable and have fun, and that really... Read More came through in the final product. Not only do we have beautiful posed photos, but we have so many photos that also capture the fun, energy, and love of our wedding. Definitely the best decision we made, wish we were having another wedding just so we could hang out with them again!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Marg D

we loved to work with Steven and Alisha, they made our wedding really fun and sweet. I love their pictures a lot, the color and the angle are perfect, and you can really feel they care about your special day while they are taking your pictures.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Laura N

Choosing Steven and Alisha to be our wedding photographers was the best decision we could have made! They are kind, caring and fun which made the whole process enjoyable. We got every photo we wanted and more. They are very responsive to emails which was assuring for any... Read More questions we had. The turnaround for photos is quick and the quality is amazing! We are so happy we chose Steven Palm Photography!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 JR G

Awesome couple who are extremely flexible. If you spend the time to explain exactly what you want for your wedding, these guys will deliver. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Christina C

My husband and I LOVE Steven and Alisha. They treated us like royalty from the moment we first met them at our engagement shoot, throughout our engagement, and all the way through our wedding day/night. We are SO happy with our decision to choose them as our photographers. My... Read More hubby and I have no idea how to take pictures (though we like to pretend like we do), so we are so glad that Alisha and Steven are pros at directing us, but also put so much time and effort in making sure we get every shot we could ever want and more. Our engagement shoot was so much fun and we got the most amazing results. Their energy was great at our wedding too! One of my favorite memories is when I wanted to get some photos with my 22 month old neice/flower girl. I called her over to me, but then she fell and started to cry. Alisha immediately asked my sister in law what my nieces favorite song is and Alisha started singing wheels on the bus (and encouraged me and my bridesmaids to do the same) which immediately made my niece stop crying, created a fun shared memory, and we got some cute shots. They seriously go above and beyond in every way. We are so so so happy with our wedding photos.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Emma P

Steven and Alisha are not only absolutely amazing photographers, but genuinely nice people. They work great together and not only took gorgeous photos, but made everyone feel comfortable and at ease. We could not have asked for better photographers. We are blessed to have shared... Read More our special day with them and look forward to working with them in the future. Highly professional and friendly, Steven and Alisha are definitely a dynamic duo. We HIGHLY recommend Steven Palm Photography!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Brian D

We were so lucky that we got to work with Steven and Alicia Palm as our photographers. They are the perfect team and have tons of energy! They were able to capture beautiful photos of our special day, all while maneuvering through our giant unorganized families. They know how to... Read More get things done efficiently. We got all of the pictures that we wanted and they were very flexible as far as our needs for the day. They were always in communication with us and made sure the event ran smoothly. We would highly recommend them for any event! We will definitely be using them again in the future for family photos!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Julie O

Steven Palm Photography made our wedding day beyond memorable. They were there to help us with any problem we had. Thanks to them we were able to capture our ceremony outside, despite the rain. We absolutely loved that we were able to have a female and male photographer to... Read More capture the girls and guys as they got ready. Steven and Alisha are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. It meant a lot to us to have such amazing people as our photographers. They definitely kept a smile on our face throughout the night. We met Steven and Alisha originally at the Tucson Wedding Convention a year prior and we instantly fell in love with their photography. We truly did make the best choice. From our engagement photographs to our wedding, the pictures are absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Courtney T

I cannot say enough good things about these two lovely people. Steven and Alisha made our wedding day the most special and enjoyable day EVER. The entire time they were involved and energetic making sure that they captured every single moment of our big day. They were so much... Read More fun to work with and helped to make sure that the chaos of organizing photos wasn't a stressor for us at all. They were professional but also fit right in with our whole wedding group which helped to make photos come out natural and so "us." We loved every second of working with this power couple and would recommend them to any person who wants the best photographers in Tucson to capture their wedding day. I wish I had an option to give them 100 stars! :)

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Rebecca W

They were the best photographers I have ever worked with. Absolutely recommend them for anyone's special day. Pictures are gorgeous and am extremely happy!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Stephanie B

For every girl her wedding day is one of the most important days of her life and trusting someone to capture her wedding day is so important. With that in mind my biggest recommendation for you as a bride and groom is to work with Steven and Alisha. Steven and Alisha are... Read More truly a dynamic duo! They are so nice and have such great energy. They truly care about you as the bride and groom and they do everything in their power to make you feel beautiful and comfortable. We have gotten so many complements on how great the photographers were at the wedding. They were so organized and got so many great photos of our friends and family. The only thing we missed was getting a picture with them! Steven and Alisha were so responsive to my emails and always answered my questions. We were so excited to get our pictures from our engagement session and wedding day less than 3 weeks after which was much quicker than we were expecting! I truly feel like Steven and Alisha are our friends and I can’t wait to work with them again!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Sarah A

Steven and Alisha are artists! Seeing them work with each other and work with our families was absolutely amazing. They were patient, kind and very understanding to "our" needs. They made us, our family and our friends feel like apart of their world. They became apart of our... Read More family. And to see the final outcome of our night come alive in their beautiful pictures was priceless. Thank you Steven and Alisha, we will never forget this day because of you both. Sarah and Gabriela Gonzalez

Steven & Alisha Palm

My wife and I capture up to 50 weddings per year around the nation- we are concentrated in Tucson, Arizona, but the camera has taken us everywhere. I have been shooting since I was 14 & I have been lucky enough to make a living off of my true passion. With a background in fashion photography, I love to incorporate that into our weddings- it should look and feel non-posed, natural and most importantly, unique to each couple we have the pleasure of spending the day with!