Classical, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Klezmer, Latin

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

79 Meadow Lane, Underhill, VT (802) 899-2823

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kelsey G

We went with Supersounds as the DJ for our Wedding at The Mansfield Barn. In the past, we both experienced the work of Supersounds during previous weddings and it was such a blast! Our DJ was Mike Toomey - who was great to work with and exhibited great professionalism. Mike was... Read More very considerate of our requests and took note of our preferences. And does Mike know how to get people out of their seats and keep them on the dance floor!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Lindsay B

The owner, Grant was very proactive and responsive from the beginning and made the whole process seamless. We had Bucky as our DJ- he was engaged the whole day of the wedding and constantly checked in to make sure we were on schedule and ready for each event. He did a great job... Read More of getting our guests on the dance floor and keeping everyone engaged!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Danielle F

Supersounds did a great job at our wedding on 3.25.17. Mike Toomey, our DJ, listened to all of our preferences and did a wonderful job of playing songs that we love to listen to and great dance songs to get people up out of their seats. We really appreciated his thoroughness... Read More before the event, making sure he was ready to go and knew exactly what we wanted. We also used Supersounds for our photo booth and were very pleased. Lance Vanasse was out photo booth assistant and he was great, he was very helpful and friendly with all the guests. The book we received with all the photo booth pictures was so nice and a great quality book. I highly recommend using SuperSounds for your next event!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Danara L

SuperSounds is amazing. Our wedding is May 28th, so I haven't seen them in action on our day of yet, but the pre-wedding attentiveness and helpfulness from Grant Allendorf and Mike Toomey has been amazing. They've been incredibly kind and flexible and have made the incredibly... Read More stressful time of wedding planning immensely better. We decided to book SuperSounds because our wedding is at The Mansfield Barn (also owned by Grant) and we received a credit for booking both. I've been to another wedding that SuperSounds Dj'd and a Bridal Expo where they were present and anyone I've come into contact with that works with/for SuperSounds is absolutely amazing. I can't wait to update my review after our big day! We booked 7.5 hours of DJ (Ceremony & Reception).

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Christy C

Supersounds is seriously the best. My husband and I got married in 2016, and both of our parents used Supersounds at their weddings over 25 years ago! Bucky Brandt was the DJ for our September wedding and he was amazing. His voice sounded great as an announcer and he... Read More looked very professional. He really kept the party going and played a variety of music that got everyone on the dance floor. He was involved just enough- he didn't take over the whole evening, like I've seen some DJ's from other companies do. Bucky reached out to us weeks before the wedding to confirm the music and make sure everything was all set. I even had a cassette tape from when I was little that he transferred and played during my father-daughter dance. Talk about personalizing it!!! He also did the ceremony music and everything went flawlessly. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. We also used Supersounds for videography. Logan Vanasse did a fabulous job capturing everything. I barely even noticed he was there, however, he got all of the perfect shots and told our story well. We got an edited version on two CD’s that was about 2 hours long. It flowed smoothly and captured all of the important parts of our special day. Logan was great to work with, fun, and professional! I highly recommend having your wedding videotaped because the day goes by so fast. It was so fun to watch everything that happened over again. You will have those memories forever! We also used their photo booth- Green Mountain Photo Booth! It was such a fun addition to our reception. Our guests loved it. We received all of the photos electronically and they also created a beautiful album of everyone’s pictures. It was totally worth it to have at our wedding. Thank you Supersounds!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Krissy L

Loved having Ryan & Logan at our wedding! We were VERY picky about the music at our wedding and gave Ryan a very specific list of songs we wanted to be played at all different times through the night and he was on top of our requests. We had several calls and emails to go over... Read More everything to make sure we were happy with the plan. Ryan also double checked the pronunciation of our bridal party and parents before the introductions. He did the ceremony, cocktail hour & reception so he definitely had his hands full. Also, we loved the photobooth that Logan put together for us at the end of the night - lots of laughs!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Wynter E

Ryan and Jarryd were an AMAZING team! The wedding would not have been the same without the two of them! Everyone had an incredible time! It was the most magical day of our lives! We wish we could go back and do it all again! The photo book from the booth gave us many laughs over... Read More and over again! Ryan kept the whole crowd dancing until we literally dropped! They were great and we would recommend them again and again! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Nicky B

We had Ryan as our DJ for our wedding this fall. He was extremely friendly and tried hard to accommodate what we wanted. He was very responsive and easy to work with leading up to the wedding. I would say though that his attention to detail was lacking a little bit. Before our... Read More ceremony we had asked him to play two different longer songs, but he only played the one multiple times. He also played a lot of the same songs over and over again during dinner, despite us giving him an extensive list to choose from. In addition, he misspoke a few times throughout the wedding which ended up confusing guests (i.e. he announced my brother in law as my husband's brother and announced that one of our shuttle buses was the last one, when in fact it was not). These few things were a little bit frustrating, but he was very apologetic. He did a wonderful job during the dancing portion of the night, played a lot of hits and had very smooth transitions.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Brian C

Our DJ Duane was the best! He accommodated our every request. We had a new idea for the placement of the DJ for our wedding at the Mansfield Barn, and he and Grant did not hesitate to make it happen. We had the wonderful surprise of crossing paths with Duane the day before the... Read More wedding as he was setting up in the barn. He saw that we were practicing our dance steps, and offered to play our first dance songs for us right then! We loved having him as a DJ. He was so kind and respectful and has a soft voice. He did a great job of pronouncing names, some of which were difficult. The guests loved the music and danced all night. Everyone was on their feet, both inside the barn and out. He came up with the idea to have the mother son dance outside, which worked out great. The country music playlist seemed to be a big hit! Our wedding video was also done by Supersounds. Mike did a great job and was unobtrusive. The video arrived quickly. We highly recommend Supersounds, and especially Duane, to DJ and video your wedding. Mary-Alice and Brian

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Michelle S

Owner is very kind and genuine, didn't make us feel like 'just another client' like other vendors we met. I

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Meredith P

SuperSounds did a great job at our wedding on 10/22/16. I gave them a very detailed list of songs we did/did not want, and general preferences (like not wanting the DJ to talk very much). Mike Toomey, our DJ, listened to all of our preferences and set the stage for a super fun... Read More night of dancing - he really got everyone on the dance floor! I really appreciated his thoroughness before the event to make sure he was ready to go and knew exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Nichole W

Grant and his team were everything my husband and I could of hoped for on our big day. They took every effort to make sure that all the details, even the ones we didn't know about, were taken care of. Our DJ sat down with us prior to the wedding/reception and went over... Read More everything from the moment the ceremony would start to the last song of the night. He kept the wedding moving and made sure that everyone that was there was having a great time. Without them my husband and I wouldn't have been able to enjoy ourselves as much as we did!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Julia N

I used Supersounds Entertainment for my wedding. Bucky was our DJ and he was phenomenal! He is very laid back and easy to work with. As soon as the dance music started playing everyone was out on the dance floor. He kept the dance party going for the rest of the night and played... Read More great music the entire time. I had a awesome time and I sounded like everyone else did too. I'd definitely recommend Supersounds, especially Bucky Brandt.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Jennifer S

We used Supersounds for our DJ and videographer and were so happy with both! Paul Pecor was our DJ and he was positive, engaging, and professional. I spoke with him on the phone a few night's before the wedding (out of town bride), and felt like I had known him my whole life!... Read More He did a great job playing the songs we wanted to hear, and was so easy-going and fun to work with. Thank you Paul! Logan was our videographer and he also did a great job. He was discreet but was there every step of the way capturing what we wanted. Logan even talked to me on the phone (something he normally doesn't do), for about 20 minutes, just to go over everything before the wedding, which I really appreciated. Grant, the owner of the company, is willing to work with you for your budget and quick to respond via email. A great company!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Bethany K

Supersounds DJ's are AMAZING! Duane DJed my wedding in July and he did an excellent job. He was professional and asked for my input throughout the day constantly and even before the wedding. He played some great music and was a pro at filling the dance floor. My guests... Read More commented on how great of a job he did because they had so much fun. He even spontaneously decided to play a game with everyone at the wedding which was such a hit - everyone was laughing and having a blast. Grant was my contact initially and he was excellent at getting back to me quickly and giving advice when needed. I had Supersounds DJ almost all of my school dances growing up which were so much fun so it was only natural that they would DJ my wedding, too! I would continue recommending them for any event!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Allysa H

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Supersounds for our wedding. Grant was very responsive to our messages and was so easy to do business with. He set us up with Bucky who is a great DJ, who we highly recommend him. He did a great job keeping everything on track with our... Read More timeline, and played all our requested songs (and prevented the ones we didn’t want from being played!). Everyone had a great time at the reception and we danced all night long! If you book Supersounds for your wedding day, you will be able to just enjoy your day, as they will take care of everything.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016

SuperSounds made our wedding reception at The Essex a night to remember! I cannot thank our DJ, Paul Pecor, enough for keeping the dance floor full and the party going all night long. Paul is a total professional. He contacted me before our event to go over all of the details... Read More and to ensure that he knew how to pronounce all of the names in our large wedding party. He also made sure that I had his contact information and encouraged me to call him with any questions, requests, or concerns. His energy and enthusiasm were evident in our initial phone call and on the day of our event. He expertly emceed the reception and made everything flow -- from intros all the way through the cake cutting. He even worked in an unscheduled dance when my brother made a game time decision to have a formal dance with me at the reception. I wouldn't trade that memory for anything and Paul made it happen seamlessly. And once the dancing started, he kept the party hopping with excellent music choices. Our guests raved about him all night and well into the brunch we had the next morning. I also want to thank Grant Allendorf for assisting me with all of the front-end planning. I am a native Vermonter, but I currently live out of state. Grant was always available by email or phone and made booking and planning a breeze. His advice and experience were invaluable in planning our reception timeline and the order of events. SuperSounds has been in business for over 35 years because of the quality, experience, and professionalism of their DJs. I had no reservations when I booked them and would absolutely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or other event. You will be in great hands.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Annie O

We could not have been happier with a DJ, Supersounds was awesome! We used them for both our DJ and Photo Booth. The process to work with them was very easy, only a few forms to fill out, with information on the wedding party, location, and songs to be played. We spent about... Read More half an hour with our DJ, Mike, the week of the wedding going over logistics and music. On the day of the wedding, they were on time and ready to get the party started! There was so much dancing at our reception site that the moveable dance floor moved over a foot! I don't think there was a moment the dance floor was empty! Mike kept the party going with music that kept the group dancing! The photo booth was just as superb, and we have an amazing guest book to remember the day by. They started with 6 pictures per group, and on request were able to change it to 4 per group. We were very happy. I guess there was even a line up to use the Photo Booth, and guests were cutting in line! Don't read any more, you have found your wedding DJ and Photo Booth company! Book with Supersounds today, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Linnea S

Supersounds was wonderful from the very beginning. We had timely and informative conversations with Grant, and he set us up with an amazing DJ, Mike Toomey. Mike got the entire crowd on the dance floor and kept the party going from start to finish. He was very interested in... Read More incorporating our specific needs during the reception and made sure we were comfortable with his timing throughout. If you use Supersounds, you will be able to sit back, relax and enjoy your wedding day!

Fantastic DJ- Made our Night

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Katie M

Ryan Allendorf of SuperSounds Entertainment was the DJ at our wedding. He was incredible. My husband gave Ryan a list of examples of songs we wanted played during dinner as well as the reception and Ryan hit it out of the park. You know you have a great DJ when everyone is on... Read More the dance floor all night. He read the crowd and did exactly what we wanted. He made sure to check in with us throughout the night -and never started the next step without our blessing. I loved that he was involved and MC-ed everything, but he wasn't on the mic all night. His songs were fantastic and everyone has told us that it was one of the best weddings they have every been to! Thank you super sounds and ryan! I would highly recommend these guys. They were professional and FUN!

Fanstastic all around!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Mary L

Supersounds was great to work with throughout the planning process and at our wedding aboard Lake Champlain Cruises. Our DJ, Duane Dakin was fantastic!

they were great

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Nina M

Great service for sure! My DJ was getting me drinks throughout the night so I didn't have to! They played all the good songs I asked them to, followed up beforehand, and we all had a great time during the reception. Thank you super sounds!

Best DJ!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Ellen V

Supersounds Entertainment was excellent to work with. To start with, I met with Grant, the owner, to whom I must have directed a hundred questions. I didn't really understand wedding DJ-ing so I asked him everything from how do you get people dancing to how do you explain what... Read More kind of personality you are looking for. He answered all of these questions quickly with easy and patience. Talking with him made me feel that he understood me and that they would have it under control. Once you decide to go with Supersounds, you have the pick of DJs on their staff. They make it easy by having demos online of each. You select your top choices and then the week of the wedding, a specific DJ gets assigned. In order to communicate likes, dislikes, and information about the wedding (first dance song, introductions, etc.) they have a really simply questionnaire which gets the information on paper for them. If you have any specific requests, they suggest sending them the music on a CD a month before the wedding at the latest. Our first dance song required a little bit of editing, which Grant confirmed complete just a few days after we had popped it in the mail. The DJ we had for the wedding was Paul. Paul did a phenomenal job, kept the dance floor packed all night, read the crowd, stayed in the background until needed, and ended the night perfectly (I had asked that the last song be "Dirty Water" because we're huge Red Sox fans and as the lights came up, he played "Sweet Caroline" which got our guests all singing along as they collected their stuff). I got comments from a few different people that he was the best DJ they had ever had at a wedding. The reception would not have been such a resounding success (read: party!) without Paul there.

awesome entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Sheena H

We used SuperSounds for our July 2014 wedding and are very happy with the service we received! Grant and Duane were so great at making sure our special day went as wonderful as possible! Music was perfect and I would definitely recommend SuperSounds Entertainment to anyone... Read More planning a wedding! The DJ is what makes the whole day come together, it's so important to have someone you can trust so that you can truly relax and enjoy your big day!

Best DJ in VT

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

For your special day you want a professional DJ that can also provide a personal experience. Supersounds DJ provided exactly that for our wedding at the West Monitor Barn in Richmond, Vermont. You should definitely get the photobooth. It helped make our night more memorable and... Read More fun for our guests. Supersounds took care of the details ahead of time and played great music all night long. Five stars.