Texas Old Town - Texas Hill Country Event Venue

Texas Old Town provides an exclusive setting for an unforgettable Texas Hill Country wedding and reception. Our four unique and private venue sites are nestled on 70 acres of pristine countryside, each offering their own private outdoor ceremony site and spacious reception hall with standard amenities that include a 16-hour rental and your choice of vendors. Whether your style is elegant traditional or rustic country chic, you can tailor each venue to create a memorable experience for you and your guests. Perfectly located in the Texas Hill Country, just minutes from Austin and San Marcos and a short drive from San Antonio. Come take a tour and you will see firsthand why Texas Old Town has once again been named The Official Best of Texas Wedding and Event Venue for 2017.

Ballroom, Barn

Bar + Drinks, Rentals + Equipment

1205 Roland Lane, Kyle, TX (512) 396-1800

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Samantha W

We had the most beautiful wedding at Tejas Hall... it was everything I was hoping to find in a venue. I loved the landscape outdoors, the backdrops were gorgeous for photos and the hall was the perfect atmosphere. It was the first venue we looked at, and the last! We put a... Read More deposit down that day and I couldn't have been happier. It POURED rain a few days before our wedding including the day before but the staff at TOT was able to have everything dry for my outdoor ceremony the next day. I honestly couldn't recommend Marth and Texas Old Town any more, they were great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Great Venue. I attended an event this summer here and was amazed at the beauty. I would highly recommend Texas Old Town.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Blake M

What a great venue for the price! My wife and I couldn't have been more pleased. This is for that couple who is truly trying to capture the country setting. The staff was friendly and very accommodating of our needs. If your photographer can't capture great shots here, it's time... Read More to get a new photographer. You can truly capture that special moment you and your forever are looking for.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Wendy M

We were very lucky to get great weather on our wedding day which allowed for great photos all throughout the property at Texas old town. We had our wedding at Redbud hall and it was perfect for us. The staff were amazing and super helpful anytime I had a question or need. I... Read More loved the relaxed country feel for what is bound to be a hectic day. Ten times out of ten I would get married here again. Great pricing compared to Austin

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jessica L

Texas Old Town was the perfect location for our wedding! We couldn't have asked for a better experience! The staff were so sweet, polite and professional from the beginning to the end. All of our guest commented on how beautiful this location was! Thank you to all the staff at... Read More Texas Old Town. My husband and I are so incredibly thankful to have had such a beautiful experience on our special day. Aubrey, we would like to personally thank you for being there from the very beginning. You were such a pleasure to work with during the duration of our wedding planning. Also, we would like to thank you for being there on the day of our wedding helping us out. THANK YOU Texas Old Town!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Aimee B

What a wonderful place!!! The staff is so accommodating and sweet!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Lauren G

Texas Old Town was the best choice in picking it for our wedding venue. They are very helpful every step of the way. They always respond quickly to any questions we would have and also gave us lots of helpful tips!! Even on wedding day they were very helpful in helping us solve... Read More a problem!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Elizabeth W

I loved this venue and I'm so glad we found it. We did not mind at all driving from San Antonio despite all the beautiful venues closer to us because nothing beat Texas Old Town as far as pricing for everything they offered. Besides the venue being absolutely beautiful, the... Read More staff is extremely friendly and accommodating, and don't require any specific vendors except the bar company, which was also excellent. I'd absolutely choose this venue again if I did it all over.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Elizabeth C

Had a great experience here. Received the entirety of my deposit back. However, I couldn't give them five stars due to the required vendor for bartending. My groom had homemade lemoncello for over a year, and at the end of the night, the bartender walked off with it instead of... Read More returning it to the designated friend. Not having to go through Texas Ritas would have made the experience more enjoyable

2017-08-08T13:12:05 Response from the vendor

So glad to hear you enjoyed Texas Old Town and I'm sorry to hear about the bartender issue! Do you remember who your bartender was or if you let me know when your wedding date was and what hall you were in I'll look into... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Mr M

Texas Old Town is massive! A venue big enough that it's only rightly place is here in Texas. I've been our here a number of times for different events and I've still not seen the whole property. I recommend the place for any wedding where you'd want to show your guests a place... Read More to relax and spread out on the dance floor. The warm, elegant colors of the wood buildings and the surrounding greenery of the hill country ought to be all it takes to shut you right up and enjoy the serenity of the place. And if that doesn't give you the calm you're looking for, Aubrey Cline is the assistant manager there and she take care of it. She's a great communicator and will do what needs to be done to get your event running smoothly. I can't speak highly enough about the staff here.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Sara D

We got married at Tejas, and it was beautiful! The venue and atmosphere are both charming and elegant. The staff was very gracious and helped make the wedding go exactly the way we hoped for. Texas Ritas bartended the event, and our bartender, Amy, was awesome! Very well done,... Read More professional and classy. We highly recommend Texas Old Town!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Tessa H

My wedding was a week ago and it was perfect. Every single person that works at this venue is so nice. I booked the redbud hall more than a year ago and I've probably emailed them atleast 30 times asking different questions and they were always very helpful and responsive. I... Read More can't say one bad thing about this place. It's so pretty. Some of my other vendors stressed me out because their communication was horrible, but not this one. Oh and red bud halls bridal suite is the cutest thing I've ever seen! It was built a few months ago. I got married in the summer and it was super cold the whole time which was great. This place is awesome!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Tessa C

Texas Old Town was the most affordable option we found for our wedding day, for the quality of the venue... and they offered more services and flexibility than many others as well. We absolutely loved the natural beauty of Tejas Hall, and all of our guests commented on how... Read More perfect the wedding and venue were. It was also incredibly nice to not worry about cleaning the building afterwards; their staff took care of all the trash and cleaning afterwards, and all we did was take down our decorations. It was everything we could have hoped for to make our wedding day perfect! ❤️

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Tiffany N

I really liked being able to have the hall all day at a decent price. All our guests loved the Tejas Hall. Staff were super helpful and nice.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Stef G

Our wedding here was the perfect location and exactly our style. We were married in Sage Hall and it was the perfect hall with beautiful photo spots. The outdoor ceremony site and reception hall both have such natural beauty, we were able to keep our décor to a minimum. The... Read More staff was wonderful, a joy to work with, and always helpful and quick to answer our questions throughout the planning process. We were able to take our engagement photos on the property for no additional charge! We were also able to go in the night before our wedding to set up, decorate, and drop off items at no extra charge. We loved being able to choose our own vendors, but we especially loved that Texas Old Town had their own vendor fairs two times a year. It gave us a chance to meet their preferred vendors who have all worked together; it was how we found quite a few of our vendors. If you are a DIY bride, Texas Old Town also hosts two "garage sales" in the year to brides to buy and sell wedding items. This was great to get inspiration and find cheap decorations; I also plan to sell some of mine at the next one. The outdoor ceremony space and reception hall were beautiful and met all our needs. Not to mention it was similar to other halls, but much more affordable. I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Andrea J

Texas Old Town is one of the most BEAUTIFUL & AFFORDABLE venues you will find!! The staff is incredibly friendly and is quick to answer any questions. There are 4 different halls with outdoor areas as well to pick from. I used Tejas Hall and had my ceremony outside and it was... Read More beyond magical. My sister also had her reception in Tejas hall and I have had multiple friends get married here as well. The place is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. They keep extremely great care of the area. The venues speak for themselves and need very little decorating because of the beautiful wood. All the halls are slightly different and vary in size. You can easily find the perfect one for you. The place is easy to get to, but far enough away from I35 so you don't hear any noise. They book up fast so HURRY! Again, I promise you can't go wrong here.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Jennifer C

Texas Old Town was the perfect location for our wedding! We wanted a classic country simple wedding, and that is exactly what this venue offered. From the nicely manicured land, to the mature trees, and to the magical bridges it was absolutely stunning! Our favorite part was the... Read More fact the venue included 12 hours for the day of the ceremony/reception and that they included a kitchen! With them including a kitchen we were able to have my husbands BBQ team prepare our brisket and sausage for our big day! Since day one of us booking this venue, Cyndie and Kristen have been the nicest group of ladies ever, and really do treat us like family! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Katherine V

My husband and I got married here in October and it was a wonderful experience. This venue (specifically Tejas Hall) was exactly what we were looking for to add some sweet southern beauty to our south Texas wedding. This venue has a beautiful outdoor ceremony area and a spacious... Read More and rustic indoor reception area. It also holds a large amount of guests, which was perfect for the 350 + people that we invited. The consultants did a great job at keeping up with me and touching base from time to time, and they were able to set up a payment plan to get the venue paid off in a way that suits our budget. All in all Texas Old Town made for a beautiful perfect way to celebrate our love.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Angela M

Texas Old Town was very affordable and very elegant place to have our wedding. There is several venues to choose from I highly recommend.. Angela and Anthony.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Bobbi H

This is an amazing place and it is so beautiful! We had Tejas Hall and I am so happy that we made that decision. All of our guests commented on how gorgeous the hall was. We loved the pine tables and the solid chairs and benches. They are so beautiful on their own that they... Read More don't need a lot of decorations.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Great venue with professional, helpful, and kind staff!! I had the best day of my life at this place, and I highly recommend it!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Mollie H

Between a GORGEOUS venue and an incredible staff, this is the place you'll either love yourself forever for booking, or kick yourself for missing. The office staff was so professional, and so helpful! The dressing rooms on-site are beautiful and cozy, and my entire family was... Read More blown away by how wonderful the outdoor ceremony site and indoor reception hall were. 4 halls to choose from, it's a no-brainer! It was the best wedding decision we ever made. I'm so glad we booked them.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 K M

Great location! Easy to get to from freeway yet a hidden gem off a country road. Many venues to choose from and I love that you can decorate it to suit any theme! Mouth dropping beautifully laid out inside and out. Plenty of parking for guests and extremely private. It's as... Read More if you own a grand ranch in TX! Love the helpful staff and will keep on using for special events!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

I attended an event here just this summer and thought the venue was incredible. The landscape is gorgeous. I was able to walk around the property and was very impressed with everything!!! I would highly recommend having any event here.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Mandy M

Texas Old Town is a charming venue with beautiful halls and grounds. Great spot and excellent folks to work with, especially Aubrey.