Texas Old Town

Kyle, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Texas Old Town - Texas Hill Country Event Venue

Texas Old Town provides an exclusive setting for an unforgettable Texas Hill Country wedding and reception. Our four unique and private venue sites are nestled on 70 acres of pristine countryside, each offering their own private outdoor ceremony site and spacious reception hall with standard amenities that include a 16-hour rental and your choice of vendors. Whether your style is elegant traditional or rustic country chic, you can tailor each venue to create a memorable experience for you and your guests. Perfectly located in the Texas Hill Country, just minutes from Austin and San Marcos and a short drive from San Antonio. Come take a tour and you will see firsthand why Texas Old Town has once again been named The Official Best of Texas Wedding and Event Venue for 2017.

Ballroom, Barn

Bar + Drinks, Rentals + Equipment

1205 Roland Lane, Kyle, TX (512) 396-1800

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Samantha W

We had the most beautiful wedding at Tejas Hall... it was everything I was hoping to find in a venue. I loved the landscape outdoors, the backdrops were gorgeous for photos and the hall was the perfect atmosphere. It was the first venue we looked at, and the last! We put a... Read More deposit down that day and I couldn't have been happier. It POURED rain a few days before our wedding including the day before but the staff at TOT was able to have everything dry for my outdoor ceremony the next day. I honestly couldn't recommend Marth and Texas Old Town any more, they were great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Great Venue. I attended an event this summer here and was amazed at the beauty. I would highly recommend Texas Old Town.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Blake M

What a great venue for the price! My wife and I couldn't have been more pleased. This is for that couple who is truly trying to capture the country setting. The staff was friendly and very accommodating of our needs. If your photographer can't capture great shots here, it's time... Read More to get a new photographer. You can truly capture that special moment you and your forever are looking for.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Jennifer C

Texas Old Town was the perfect location for our wedding! We wanted a classic country simple wedding, and that is exactly what this venue offered. From the nicely manicured land, to the mature trees, and to the magical bridges it was absolutely stunning! Our favorite part was the... Read More fact the venue included 12 hours for the day of the ceremony/reception and that they included a kitchen! With them including a kitchen we were able to have my husbands BBQ team prepare our brisket and sausage for our big day! Since day one of us booking this venue, Cyndie and Kristen have been the nicest group of ladies ever, and really do treat us like family! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Katherine V

My husband and I got married here in October and it was a wonderful experience. This venue (specifically Tejas Hall) was exactly what we were looking for to add some sweet southern beauty to our south Texas wedding. This venue has a beautiful outdoor ceremony area and a spacious... Read More and rustic indoor reception area. It also holds a large amount of guests, which was perfect for the 350 + people that we invited. The consultants did a great job at keeping up with me and touching base from time to time, and they were able to set up a payment plan to get the venue paid off in a way that suits our budget. All in all Texas Old Town made for a beautiful perfect way to celebrate our love.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Angela M

Texas Old Town was very affordable and very elegant place to have our wedding. There is several venues to choose from I highly recommend.. Angela and Anthony.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Bobbi H

This is an amazing place and it is so beautiful! We had Tejas Hall and I am so happy that we made that decision. All of our guests commented on how gorgeous the hall was. We loved the pine tables and the solid chairs and benches. They are so beautiful on their own that they... Read More don't need a lot of decorations.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Great venue with professional, helpful, and kind staff!! I had the best day of my life at this place, and I highly recommend it!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Mollie H

Between a GORGEOUS venue and an incredible staff, this is the place you'll either love yourself forever for booking, or kick yourself for missing. The office staff was so professional, and so helpful! The dressing rooms on-site are beautiful and cozy, and my entire family was... Read More blown away by how wonderful the outdoor ceremony site and indoor reception hall were. 4 halls to choose from, it's a no-brainer! It was the best wedding decision we ever made. I'm so glad we booked them.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 K M

Great location! Easy to get to from freeway yet a hidden gem off a country road. Many venues to choose from and I love that you can decorate it to suit any theme! Mouth dropping beautifully laid out inside and out. Plenty of parking for guests and extremely private. It's as... Read More if you own a grand ranch in TX! Love the helpful staff and will keep on using for special events!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

I attended an event here just this summer and thought the venue was incredible. The landscape is gorgeous. I was able to walk around the property and was very impressed with everything!!! I would highly recommend having any event here.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Mandy M

Texas Old Town is a charming venue with beautiful halls and grounds. Great spot and excellent folks to work with, especially Aubrey.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Mandy M

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Liz W

Perfect venue for my July wedding! Thanks Texas Old Town!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Rachel W

Texas Old Town was absolutely wonderful! We booked our venue over a year before our wedding date. We were able to tour all four halls before choosing which hall and date we wanted. Every staff member that we ever spoke with was very friendly and more than willing to answer our... Read More questions or give us advice. We were able to visit many times to take engagement photos on the beautiful property, and to make plans for the big day. One of the things that we loved about Texas Old Town is that you can choose your own vendors...they do not have their own caterers, florists, etc. that you are required to use (the only exception is bartending). That being said, if you are a DIY bride, Texas Old Town is a perfect venue. Beautiful outdoor ceremony site with a gorgeous inside reception space, where you could also have a ceremony. We loved the big rooms for the bride/bridesmaids and groom/groomsmen to get ready. It was also pretty affordable, and the four halls range in price to fit any budget. I would choose Texas Old Town a million more times and I would recommend this perfect, beautiful venue to anyone!

2016-07-12T10:19:34 Response from the vendor

We greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your experience! Congratulations and Thank You for sharing your special occasion with us!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016

My daughter was married at Redbud Hall at TOT in February, 2016. However, the planning started 1.5 years before this event. She was living in England (as was her fiancée) so there was lots of communication required from them and through me to TOT. Martha and her staff... Read More could not have been more helpful and accommodating. Every email response was timely, no request too demanding, and their suggestions were thoughtful and not pushy. We used mostly recommended vendors of TOT, which meant the ceremony and reception went off without a hitch. When the night was over the TOT personnel actually helped us carry items to our cars. They even provided a sunny afternoon for the outdoor ceremony, when rain was forecast. We would HIGHLY recommend TOT.

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Johanna Q

Martha and all of the ladies at Texas Old Town are AMAZING! We were married in Tejas Hall and it was absolutely beautiful. Martha is very helpful when it comes to working on the virtual seating chart because I had a couple problems trying to figure it out. Lol. If you are... Read More looking for an AMAZING and AFFORDABLE venue I would recommend them to everyone. They have flexible payment plans and it really is affordable no matter what your budget may be. Thanks for making my special day extremely special!

gorgeous, and affordable

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Leslie D

The location is beautiful! We had the Tejas hall and I loved the rustic feel to it! Played in so well into my elegant, yet rustic theme! My guests loved it! they are so flexible with everything and you truly get your money's worth, plus more!! Its no wonder why TOT is THE... Read More place to get married!

LOVE!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jennifer "Jenna" B

We absolutely fell in love with Texas Old Town when we went on our tour. It's was the perfect place for our wedding reception!!! The ladies in the office were amazing and answered all my questions and emails quickly and professionally. We rented Stone Hall and could not have... Read More been happier with how everything turned out. It was a gorgeous backdrop to a perfect day!! It may look pricey at first but the amount of time that you are given at the price is unbeatable. I highly recommend Texas Old Town!!

Stone Hall Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Megan H

I recently got married at Stone Hall 10/17. The venue is absolutely breathtaking! We decorated everything fall theme, and it was so classic looking. The size was perfect for a larger wedding, we had a little over 200, with PLENTY of room for dancing inside! We were also able to... Read More fit all chairs in great view at the outside ceremony site. The Bridal Suite was perfect size for hanging out and relaxing with the Bridal Party during the day! Everything was like a fairytale. I couldn't be more satisfied! Thank you Texas Old Town for a dream come true!

Ceremony + Reception Venue

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kelley R

Our wedding was perfect!! We were able to set up the day before, which took a lot of stress off the wedding day. The landscaping was beautiful and perfectly manicured. Texas Old Town provided us with all of the chairs for both the reception and ceremony. The customer service... Read More they provided was everything a bride could ask for. They were very quick to respond to the many emails I sent. I would recommend TOT to everyone!

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lynette K

We had our wedding and reception at Sage Hall. It was beautiful and luckily the weather stayed pretty for us to have an outdoor wedding. The staff was great and very helpful. We truly enjoyed our experience at the hall and the outdoor ceremony area. Great place to have a... Read More wedding!! We will truly enjoy our memories that were made there!!! We still receive many compliments about our wedding there and how beautiful the place was.

Great country wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sarah T

We loved having our wedding at Tejas Hall at Texas Old Town. Martha and Kristin were very easy to work with. Deposit and payment plan were easy and made paying for the venue affordable, plus online payments are so easy! The venue was beautiful. There were other weddings... Read More going on and we had no idea- it feels very private and intimate even though there were other halls there. We had a longhorn walk up during our wedding, plus a hawk flew overhead. We did our wedding in August at 6:30 pm and the ceremony site was shaded. The hall was huge. You have to set up the tables and chairs (they are heavy!) yourself but I think that helps keep the price low compared to other venues. AV system worked well. Bridal and groom suites were great sizes. AC was awesome! I highly recommend Texas Old Town if you are looking for a country wedding a little bit out of town.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

This venue worked out wonderfully. We used Red Bud Hall. The pictures are representative of the facility. the staff is very easy to work with, professional and helpful. They were quick to fix and help solve any issues. There are specific requirements for vendors and Texas... Read More state alcohol service. We worked within those parameters easily. Having the facility the whole day rather than, for example a 6 hour window, was a huge plus. We were required to do our own set up which was fine with us based on price and time we had for the facility but the best part of the whole night was they do the clean up. All we did was take any items we wanted to keep and they took care of the rest. Thank you Texas Old Town for a memorable experience from, Mother of the bride.

2015-10-25T16:50:13 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU for taking time to give such a wonderfully detailed review! We are glad that you enjoyed your special day with us. Best wishes to you and yours for the future!

Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Susie G

The venue is gorgeous, the staff is incredibly helpful, and the value is unmatched. I could not have been more pleased :) Beautifully maintained!

2015-05-01T05:15:44 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU for a 5 Star Review!! We are glad you enjoyed your special day with us!