Texas Old Town

Kyle, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Texas Old Town - Texas Hill Country Event Venue

Texas Old Town provides an exclusive setting for an unforgettable Texas Hill Country wedding and reception. Our four unique and private venue sites are nestled on 70 acres of pristine countryside, each offering their own private outdoor ceremony site and spacious reception hall with standard amenities that include a 16-hour rental and your choice of vendors. Whether your style is elegant traditional or rustic country chic, you can tailor each venue to create a memorable experience for you and your guests. Perfectly located in the Texas Hill Country, just minutes from Austin and San Marcos and a short drive from San Antonio. Come take a tour and you will see firsthand why Texas Old Town has once again been named The Official Best of Texas Wedding and Event Venue for 2017.

Ballroom, Barn

Bar + Drinks, Rentals + Equipment

1205 Roland Lane, Kyle, TX (512) 396-1800

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Samantha W

We had the most beautiful wedding at Tejas Hall... it was everything I was hoping to find in a venue. I loved the landscape outdoors, the backdrops were gorgeous for photos and the hall was the perfect atmosphere. It was the first venue we looked at, and the last! We put a... Read More deposit down that day and I couldn't have been happier. It POURED rain a few days before our wedding including the day before but the staff at TOT was able to have everything dry for my outdoor ceremony the next day. I honestly couldn't recommend Marth and Texas Old Town any more, they were great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Great Venue. I attended an event this summer here and was amazed at the beauty. I would highly recommend Texas Old Town.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Blake M

What a great venue for the price! My wife and I couldn't have been more pleased. This is for that couple who is truly trying to capture the country setting. The staff was friendly and very accommodating of our needs. If your photographer can't capture great shots here, it's time... Read More to get a new photographer. You can truly capture that special moment you and your forever are looking for.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Sara D

We got married at Tejas, and it was beautiful! The venue and atmosphere are both charming and elegant. The staff was very gracious and helped make the wedding go exactly the way we hoped for. Texas Ritas bartended the event, and our bartender, Amy, was awesome! Very well done,... Read More professional and classy. We highly recommend Texas Old Town!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Tessa H

My wedding was a week ago and it was perfect. Every single person that works at this venue is so nice. I booked the redbud hall more than a year ago and I've probably emailed them atleast 30 times asking different questions and they were always very helpful and responsive. I... Read More can't say one bad thing about this place. It's so pretty. Some of my other vendors stressed me out because their communication was horrible, but not this one. Oh and red bud halls bridal suite is the cutest thing I've ever seen! It was built a few months ago. I got married in the summer and it was super cold the whole time which was great. This place is awesome!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Tessa C

Texas Old Town was the most affordable option we found for our wedding day, for the quality of the venue... and they offered more services and flexibility than many others as well. We absolutely loved the natural beauty of Tejas Hall, and all of our guests commented on how... Read More perfect the wedding and venue were. It was also incredibly nice to not worry about cleaning the building afterwards; their staff took care of all the trash and cleaning afterwards, and all we did was take down our decorations. It was everything we could have hoped for to make our wedding day perfect! ❤️

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Tiffany N

I really liked being able to have the hall all day at a decent price. All our guests loved the Tejas Hall. Staff were super helpful and nice.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Stef G

Our wedding here was the perfect location and exactly our style. We were married in Sage Hall and it was the perfect hall with beautiful photo spots. The outdoor ceremony site and reception hall both have such natural beauty, we were able to keep our décor to a minimum. The... Read More staff was wonderful, a joy to work with, and always helpful and quick to answer our questions throughout the planning process. We were able to take our engagement photos on the property for no additional charge! We were also able to go in the night before our wedding to set up, decorate, and drop off items at no extra charge. We loved being able to choose our own vendors, but we especially loved that Texas Old Town had their own vendor fairs two times a year. It gave us a chance to meet their preferred vendors who have all worked together; it was how we found quite a few of our vendors. If you are a DIY bride, Texas Old Town also hosts two "garage sales" in the year to brides to buy and sell wedding items. This was great to get inspiration and find cheap decorations; I also plan to sell some of mine at the next one. The outdoor ceremony space and reception hall were beautiful and met all our needs. Not to mention it was similar to other halls, but much more affordable. I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Andrea J

Texas Old Town is one of the most BEAUTIFUL & AFFORDABLE venues you will find!! The staff is incredibly friendly and is quick to answer any questions. There are 4 different halls with outdoor areas as well to pick from. I used Tejas Hall and had my ceremony outside and it was... Read More beyond magical. My sister also had her reception in Tejas hall and I have had multiple friends get married here as well. The place is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. They keep extremely great care of the area. The venues speak for themselves and need very little decorating because of the beautiful wood. All the halls are slightly different and vary in size. You can easily find the perfect one for you. The place is easy to get to, but far enough away from I35 so you don't hear any noise. They book up fast so HURRY! Again, I promise you can't go wrong here.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Jennifer C

Texas Old Town was the perfect location for our wedding! We wanted a classic country simple wedding, and that is exactly what this venue offered. From the nicely manicured land, to the mature trees, and to the magical bridges it was absolutely stunning! Our favorite part was the... Read More fact the venue included 12 hours for the day of the ceremony/reception and that they included a kitchen! With them including a kitchen we were able to have my husbands BBQ team prepare our brisket and sausage for our big day! Since day one of us booking this venue, Cyndie and Kristen have been the nicest group of ladies ever, and really do treat us like family! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Katherine V

My husband and I got married here in October and it was a wonderful experience. This venue (specifically Tejas Hall) was exactly what we were looking for to add some sweet southern beauty to our south Texas wedding. This venue has a beautiful outdoor ceremony area and a spacious... Read More and rustic indoor reception area. It also holds a large amount of guests, which was perfect for the 350 + people that we invited. The consultants did a great job at keeping up with me and touching base from time to time, and they were able to set up a payment plan to get the venue paid off in a way that suits our budget. All in all Texas Old Town made for a beautiful perfect way to celebrate our love.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Angela M

Texas Old Town was very affordable and very elegant place to have our wedding. There is several venues to choose from I highly recommend.. Angela and Anthony.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Bobbi H

This is an amazing place and it is so beautiful! We had Tejas Hall and I am so happy that we made that decision. All of our guests commented on how gorgeous the hall was. We loved the pine tables and the solid chairs and benches. They are so beautiful on their own that they... Read More don't need a lot of decorations.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Great venue with professional, helpful, and kind staff!! I had the best day of my life at this place, and I highly recommend it!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Mollie H

Between a GORGEOUS venue and an incredible staff, this is the place you'll either love yourself forever for booking, or kick yourself for missing. The office staff was so professional, and so helpful! The dressing rooms on-site are beautiful and cozy, and my entire family was... Read More blown away by how wonderful the outdoor ceremony site and indoor reception hall were. 4 halls to choose from, it's a no-brainer! It was the best wedding decision we ever made. I'm so glad we booked them.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 K M

Great location! Easy to get to from freeway yet a hidden gem off a country road. Many venues to choose from and I love that you can decorate it to suit any theme! Mouth dropping beautifully laid out inside and out. Plenty of parking for guests and extremely private. It's as... Read More if you own a grand ranch in TX! Love the helpful staff and will keep on using for special events!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

I attended an event here just this summer and thought the venue was incredible. The landscape is gorgeous. I was able to walk around the property and was very impressed with everything!!! I would highly recommend having any event here.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Mandy M

Texas Old Town is a charming venue with beautiful halls and grounds. Great spot and excellent folks to work with, especially Aubrey.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Mandy M

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Liz W

Perfect venue for my July wedding! Thanks Texas Old Town!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Rachel W

Texas Old Town was absolutely wonderful! We booked our venue over a year before our wedding date. We were able to tour all four halls before choosing which hall and date we wanted. Every staff member that we ever spoke with was very friendly and more than willing to answer our... Read More questions or give us advice. We were able to visit many times to take engagement photos on the beautiful property, and to make plans for the big day. One of the things that we loved about Texas Old Town is that you can choose your own vendors...they do not have their own caterers, florists, etc. that you are required to use (the only exception is bartending). That being said, if you are a DIY bride, Texas Old Town is a perfect venue. Beautiful outdoor ceremony site with a gorgeous inside reception space, where you could also have a ceremony. We loved the big rooms for the bride/bridesmaids and groom/groomsmen to get ready. It was also pretty affordable, and the four halls range in price to fit any budget. I would choose Texas Old Town a million more times and I would recommend this perfect, beautiful venue to anyone!

2016-07-12T10:19:34 Response from the vendor

We greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your experience! Congratulations and Thank You for sharing your special occasion with us!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016

My daughter was married at Redbud Hall at TOT in February, 2016. However, the planning started 1.5 years before this event. She was living in England (as was her fiancée) so there was lots of communication required from them and through me to TOT. Martha and her staff... Read More could not have been more helpful and accommodating. Every email response was timely, no request too demanding, and their suggestions were thoughtful and not pushy. We used mostly recommended vendors of TOT, which meant the ceremony and reception went off without a hitch. When the night was over the TOT personnel actually helped us carry items to our cars. They even provided a sunny afternoon for the outdoor ceremony, when rain was forecast. We would HIGHLY recommend TOT.

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Johanna Q

Martha and all of the ladies at Texas Old Town are AMAZING! We were married in Tejas Hall and it was absolutely beautiful. Martha is very helpful when it comes to working on the virtual seating chart because I had a couple problems trying to figure it out. Lol. If you are... Read More looking for an AMAZING and AFFORDABLE venue I would recommend them to everyone. They have flexible payment plans and it really is affordable no matter what your budget may be. Thanks for making my special day extremely special!

gorgeous, and affordable

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Leslie D

The location is beautiful! We had the Tejas hall and I loved the rustic feel to it! Played in so well into my elegant, yet rustic theme! My guests loved it! they are so flexible with everything and you truly get your money's worth, plus more!! Its no wonder why TOT is THE... Read More place to get married!

LOVE!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jennifer "Jenna" B

We absolutely fell in love with Texas Old Town when we went on our tour. It's was the perfect place for our wedding reception!!! The ladies in the office were amazing and answered all my questions and emails quickly and professionally. We rented Stone Hall and could not have... Read More been happier with how everything turned out. It was a gorgeous backdrop to a perfect day!! It may look pricey at first but the amount of time that you are given at the price is unbeatable. I highly recommend Texas Old Town!!