Ballroom, Country Club

Food + Catering

32 Castle Down Dr, Huntsville, AL (256) 883-0860

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Anna T

I just had my wedding reception at The Ledges and I can honestly say that it was my dream wedding. From the beginning, Arlene, the event coordinator, was avaliable and knowledgable of what they had to offer and I could tell that they were well versed in how to run an event.... Read More They took everything in stride, even when my mother and I called her a thousand times about the details of the day. On the day of the wedding everything flowed smoothly and when my husband and I came into the ballroom we were amazed at how perfectly they had arranged everything. Everyone was raving about the food and the bar set ups out on the veranda. All my family had to do was sit back and enjoy their time and that was the greatest blessing! The whole event ran like a well oiled machine and I could not have asked for anything else! I highly recommend the Ledges if you are looking for a beautiful location and really looking forward to enjoying your wedding!

The Ledges Country Club

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Jessica M

The Ledges is a beautiful place to have a wedding. The food served was wonderful and the staff in charge of food and beverages were too. However, there were a few things that we were told early on that were changed as the wedding date arrived. Overall, The Ledges Country Club is... Read More a great venue.

Perfect rehearsal dinner location!

Reviewed on 5/05/2012 Danae Q

We had our rehearsal dinner at the Ledges and it turned out perfectly. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They blended into the background very well and never took attention away from what was going on. The room we had our dinner in was beautiful and features an... Read More amazing view of Huntsville. You do have to use their food options, but the selections they gave us were fantastic. I definitely recommend The Ledges to anyone looking for a rehearsal dinner location, or even as a wedding/reception location. One thing to keep in mind is that you do have to have a membership or know someone who does to be able to use the space.

2013-08-23T17:00:46 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that your event was so memorable and that you had such a wonderful time! It was our pleasure to serve you. However, we would like to mention that you do NOT have to be a member or have a... Read Less Read More

AMAZING

Reviewed on 12/08/2011 Tina H

I cannot say enough positive things about our whole ledges experience. First, when you walk in, you cannot help but to be struck by the breathtaking views!! The service/servers were excellent and the food was amazing (most guests said it was the best food they have ever had).... Read More And then there was Arlene, who is an absolute joy to work with. On your wedding day, things are so hectic and Arlene made sure everything was perfect, looking after all of your needs, never making you feel like you are a trouble. She puts you at ease while having fun-loving, engaging personality. I can honestly say that our reception at the ledges met all of our wants and then beyond some. It surpassed what I had envisioned my perfect day to be.

Showstopping Venue and What a View!

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Cerese A

We attended a summer wedding here and had a wonderful time! Every time we go to The Ledges for an event, they transform the rooms you are in to feel unique, but this was just gorgeous. There is so much attention to detail here and the food is really tasty! The view from of... Read More Huntsville from up there is a gorgeous backdrop for any wedding, and we just love how the couple's pictures came out from there. The displays of wedding cake and treats were wonderful, and the wait staff is kind, and discreet. The bathroom are clean and well-appointed (always a plus) and parking is easy, and close. It's not far or hard to get to for most guests, and the drive is pretty up the mountain to the club. I'm sure it is expensive, but it seems to be worth it!

Amazing Venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Alexis M

The Ledges is an amazing wedding venue. The view is spectacular. Guests raved about the food, atmosphere, and scenery. The Ledges staff are professional and keep events running smooth. (Ask for Arlene - she is great!)