FREE Honeymoon Planning

Have a honeymoon specialist from an award winning agency plan your honeymoon to your chosen destination at no charge to you. Whether you want beaches, cruises, exotic travel, or European travel, we can assist with planning a great romantic honeymoon. One of the agents from our team will save you time and money on your honeymoon; plus, give you peace of mind. Planning travel is not a part time job for us. Please remember: "You cannot Google experience!"

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning

9745 Fall Creek Rd, Indianapolis, IN (317) 913-3300

good recommendation

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Ashley G

My husband and I visited with one place in mind. It was an all-inclusive resort in Aruba. After Diana talked with us for a little while and got to know exactly what we were looking for, she made several other recommendations. We ended up choosing one of her recommendations... Read More and had the time of our lives! Thanks, Diana. :) I'm not sure how much money, if any, she got for booking us.

Great to Work With

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Mallory S

I got a little overwhelmed trying to plan the perfect honeymoon, so when theknot.com sent me an email that had a link to a local travel agency, I called them immediately. Our consultant was very nice and easy to work with. I told her exactly what we wanted and came back with... Read More options that were in our budget. We ended up selecting an all-inclusive, adult only resort in the Dominican Republic and were very pleased. Travel Leaders even set up our flights and transportation from the airport to the resort and back. We didn't have to worry about anything.

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Bethany A

My husband and I used Travel Leaders Indy to help plan our honeymoon to Jamaica. We both had valid passports from previous travels. We did most of the initial research on the resort ourselves. We chose to use a travel agency, so that we didn’t run into any unexpected issues.... Read More Unfortunately, that was not the case as Amanda failed to communicate the passport requirements of travel to Jamaica in a timely manner, specifically the fact that the passports had to remain valid for six months after returning home. My husband’s passport was set to expire three months after our trip. Amanda did not inform us of this requirement when we inquired about travel to Jamaica in January, when we put down our deposit in June, or when our vacation was paid in full in October. In fact, she did not inform us of this requirement until 10 days before our departure. Her actions forced us to travel to Chicago in order to visit a passport agency for a same day renewal. We incurred several hundred dollars of expenses during and as a result of the trip that would have been avoidable expenses. Alex, the owner, emailed us inquiring about our experience. We shared our concerns and never heard back from him. We cannot in good faith recommend Travel Leaders Indy.

Great Recommendations

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Laura O

Alex was able to provide us with great recommendations for our honeymoon. We chose our destination after hearing from him how great the resort was based on his own personal experience. We enjoyed the resort so much that we are planning to go back in December. He was very... Read More helpful in helping us plan our vacation and is always prompt, friendly, and easy to reach.

Geneva Kutin

I have been assisting couples realize their dream honeymoon for over 20 years My office staff includes several travel consultants who have various years of travel agency experience but each can find you the honeymoon that fits your dream within your established budget. My two newest agents are millennials themselves and understand your desires for a romantic destination. Please feel free to reach out to one of my staff.