Tri-County Event Rentals

Central Illinois, up to 125 Miles from Bloomington IL

Bring your vision to life!

Create the wedding of your dreams with the large selection of wedding rentals available from Tri-County Event Rentals. Choose from a variety of table linens, chairs, tables, tents, decor and accessories. We also carry a full line of dinnerware, glassware, and buffet equipment. When your rent from us, items arrive on schedule, clean, and in great condition. Browse our rental inventory on our website, or give us a call today.

3005 Gill St , Bloomington, IL Central Illinois, up to 125 Miles from Bloomington IL (309) 319-7136
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Shari F

The communication, the set up, the project, and the tear down was seamless and beautiful! Russ ensured he knew exactly what we needed and ensured he was able to provide what we needed.

2017-04-25T17:12:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We always enjoy seeing everything come together, and appreciate working with great clients, like yourself.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kate V

Wonderful!!! Highly recommend this company for gorgeous event decor. We rented Farm Tables to use for our head table at our wedding and they were stunning! They had outstanding customer service, very reasonably priced and their product was perfect! We also rented napkins and... Read More from them, they folded each one exactly as requested and matched our decor perfectly for the finishing touch. You definitely want to check them out, you will be pleased you did!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Kara H

Thank you so much tri-county rental for the prompt service, flexibilty, and great prices! I would definitely work with your company again! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Nicole V

This was truly an exceptional company. They honored even my very, very last minute requests flawlessly, and made sure to remind me of the little details that I would have otherwise forgotten. In addition, they opened up their office to me, so I could play with all of my table... Read More setup options and get the look just right, and special ordered items specifically for my wedding. I cannot recommend this company highly enough for their attention to detail and their exceptional service.

2017-05-18T15:44:26 Response from the vendor

We greatly appreciate all the wonderful feedback. It's always a pleasure to see everything come together, especially this time. The Bride's careful planning and creative spirit made for a beautifully unique and memorable wedding reception! One of our favs so far!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Tifani S

I cannot write a good enough review about working with Russ and everyone over at tri county rentals. Not only were there prices better than anyone else in town, but they also worked with me to get color samples to match my colors perfectly and had a lot of extra details for me... Read More to rent to spice the place up. They were early in delivering everything and picked things up without any stress or hassle. Cannot stress how great their service, quality and prices were. would definitely recommend!

2017-05-11T13:09:07 Response from the vendor

We enjoyed working with you, and loved the beautiful vibrant colors you chose. The pleasure was all ours!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Melissa D

BEST COMPANY EVER! We loved this family owned company. They rocked at our set ups and tear downs. They helped us out with our wine barrels and took care of every detail for our ceremony. The people that helped with the chairs where awesome, you could tell they love what they do... Read More and where very funny and kind! Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Kellee C

I absolutely LOVED working with Russ at Tri-County Event Rentals. My fiance and I live in Austin, TX and were planning our wedding in the west suburbs of Chicago (Warrenville to be specific). After searching high and low for the best prices to rent white garden chairs I found... Read More Tri-County. I had several changes in my order throughout the planning process and each time Russ was gracious and made the change no questions asked, whether it was a change in the quantity of chairs needed, a change in the combination of chairs and benches, or an addition of tables - they made it happen! They drove all the way up to Warrenville from Bloomington the morning of my wedding, and then came back to pick them up after the ceremony. I didn't have to worry about one thing - it was such a wonderful experience! I would highly recommend working with Tri-County Event Rentals.