Fresh, beautiful flowers that fit your style.

True Vine Flowers works with you to create beautiful arrangements that will make your wedding an incredible event. Whatever your style, we will find a look that reflects your unique personality and the tone of your wedding.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Brecksville, OH Serving Northeast Ohio (216) 299-3782

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Alexandria N

Mackenzie did a fabulous job on our wedding flowers, and I would recommend her to anybody! She knew exactly what I wanted from our very first conversation and returned on everything she told me she would deliver! Mackenzie was also very easy to work with; prompt with... Read More communications and flexible with arrangements/plans. We did not need to worry about anything as far as flowers went!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kira R

Mackenzie was absolutely wonderful! I was an out of state bride who had to do all of her planning over the phone or via email. Mackenzie was always very helpful and responsive! Our flowers turned out absolutely beautiful and lasted all day. Mackenzie was also wonderfully... Read More accommodating when I needed to make changes to our order for additional bridesmaids and groomsmen and adding a memorial bouquet.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Justine S

True vine flowers was a great decision for our wedding, and Makenzie was wonderful to work with! We had general ideas about what we wanted for our flowers, but Mackenzie was able to provide suggestions and ideas about flowers and fillers that worked perfectly for what we were... Read More going for. She was also very accommodating when we added another bouquet a couple months out. She was beyond helpful, great to work with, and working with her was very easy and efficient. I would definitely recommend true vine flowers for anyone for their big day!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Emily D

I was overjoyed with my flowers on the big day and my vision came to life completely. Even with the threat of the hurricane and late flower shipments, Mackenzie was still able to deliver as promised. Definitely affordable and great quality!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Maggie R

I cannot tell you how amazing Mackenzie was and the talent she brought to the table (legitimately). She was honest with me the entire time. When I would point at a place I thought I wanted flowers she suggested not to have them there because no one would see them and they'd get... Read More lost. Bottom line, she was very into the detail and making money wasn't her driving force. You could tell she had a true passion for her career. Now we are about three weeks out since the wedding and I constantly am getting pictures sent to me of the flower arrangements that people took home that are still alive and glowing as much as they were on the wedding night. They were so beyond perfect and was the perfect medium of fun and fall. I can't thank Mackenzie enough for her amazing job and amazing work that helped bring my wedding vision to life.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Mary Beth M

From our first meeting I knew I was working with someone who was very knowledgable, but I was not prepared for the full extent to which I was blown away by her talent. Mackenzie took all of my pictures/ideas and brought them to life in a way that was even more gorgeous than I... Read More imagined. I received compliments from pretty much everyone that attended my wedding on how beautiful my flowers were. My bridesmaids were all drooling over their bouquets and the groomsmen even commented on how cool their boutonnieres were. I cannot say enough good things about True Vine Flowers and Mackenzie. I highly, HIGHLY recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Julie K

Exceeded expectations! Mackenzie was wonderful to work with. We were only able to discuss flowers over the phone, but she was able to send pictures and we figured everything out that way. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, and we received a TON of compliments on them. Her... Read More prices are incredibly reasonable compared to others in the area. Not only were the flowers beautiful, but Mackenzie stayed at the church well after she delivered the flowers to make sure all of the boutonnieres were placed on all of the guys, made sure to dry off the bridesmaid's bouquets before handing to them so they didn't drip all over their dresses, just as she did with my bouquet. She even helped in getting my dress ready before I walked down the aisle. She went well above and beyond my expectations. I would 100% recommend her to anyone. A delight to work with, and beautiful flowers.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Katie K

Mackenzie did an amazing job with the flowers. My bouquet was beautiful. I was so happy when I seen them. It was exactly what I wanted and more.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Bryn

My friend used Mackenzie for her wedding so it was an easy choice for me! She was super easy to work with and came up with beautiful arrangements. I had no idea about what kind of flowers I really wanted and she worked through that in the meeting so I could really picture what... Read More it would look like the day of. Great vendor and great to work with!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Andrea C

Seriously, I could not have asked for better wedding flowers. I went into my initial meeting with Mackenzie having almost zero idea of what I wanted. She was able to nail down a few great ideas and together we created my ideal bouquet. I had a vague idea in my head of what the... Read More bouquets would all look like, but reality blew my vision out of the water. What Mackenzie created was absolutely breathtaking. As soon as she walked into the room with the bouquets, I about cried. They were stunning. She has such an eye for detail and creates amazing arrangements. You will not regret choosing True Vine Flowers for you wedding!

Absolutely Perfect Floral

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Margot B

When planning the wedding we met with approximately 4 different florists for consultations. We then found True Vine on theknot.com and scheduled a consultation. MacKenzie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was easy to reach over the phone or email. She worked with us to... Read More meet our needs as far as specific flowers and colors. We received multiple updates to the floral contract along the way if our needs changed. On the wedding day, it was wonderful to have her there through the entire process...helping set up the reception flowers, pinning the flowers on the men, and taking flower pictures with the ladies. We have already recommended her to friends! You can't go wrong with True Vine - our flowers were absolutely perfect!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Jennifer D

I had a very hard time describing what I wanted in my flowers. Mackenzie was able to put together exactly what I wanted based on limited conversations and viewing very different pictures of bouquets I liked.

Far Exceeded My Expectations!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Heather Ann G

Mackenzie at True Vine is an absolute sweetheart, and a pleasure to work with. I found here by just a random search in my area, and it was the right pick! I met with her to explain my idea and vision I wanted for my moden/vintage wedding. I was able to supply her with all the... Read More materials that I wanted to incorporate with the flowers. I told her what my "musts" and "would like to have" flowers. She was able to provide breathtaking arrangements within my budget. The day of my wedding, I was absolutely blown away and so excited that my vision was a reality and executed just beautifully! I rececived so many compliments on all of our flowers and everyone couldn't believe how elegant everything was. My modern/vintage theme was complete. I hightly recommend True Vine. She is truely talented, professional, and an absolute pleasure to work with!

BEYOND expectations!

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Jamael S

The flowers far exceeded expectations and I was so blown away. They really helped make the space gorgeous. I loved how reasonable the pricing was and I was impressed with the talent and professionalism from MacKenzie. She met with me as many times as I asked and she worked... Read More really well with the other vendors. I got so many compliments on the flowers and I just had to say, "Yeah, MacKenzie is great! I'm so glad I trusted her!"

Loved my Flowers!

Reviewed on 4/12/2012 Rachel J

The flowers were even more beautiful than expected. I loved all the bouquets and Mackenzie was great!

Flowers were fresh and beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Nikki B

Delivery was on time and the flowers were fresh and beautiful! Couldn't be happier!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Allison T

Mackenzie was wonderful to work with, she was patient with me changing things here and there. She had a great view of what I wanted and fulfilled it to the fullest. Our flowers on our wedding day were absolutely BEAUTIFUL and very affordable! I would recommend True Vine... Read More Flowers to anyone!