Tyler Breedwell Photography

Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana & Beyond!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Cincinnati, OH Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana & Beyond! (513) 335-7967

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Charles P

Tyler was so amazing to have on our engagement and wedding day. He captured our day so perfectly. They are beautiful and creative and expertly shot. I've been following his work for years and new for a long time I wanted him to photograph my wedding and he didn't let me down. We... Read More just got the photos back and he got photos I didn't even see him get. They are great and I couldn't have asked for any better. Love him. We'll for sure be using him to capture every milestone in our lives.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Becky B

Tyler was fantastic! Every day I look at our photos from our engagement shoot/wedding and I love them more and more. The photos are so natural and don't look "over posed" in the least- and that's exactly what we wanted! He also knew how to capture our personalities perfectly in... Read More all of our photos. Cannot say enough good things!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Sara P

Tyler is a very talented photographer. He captured the most beautiful engagement and wedding photos we could have hoped for. He's a natural behind the camera and his passion for the art truly shows. His photography skills will not disappoint. Choosing Tyler as our photographer... Read More for our wedding was one of the easiest decisions we made and we are so happy that we made it!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Abbi M

Super creative. Easy to work with. Captured our rehearsal dinner and wedding perfectly