Wedding Makeup By Candee Caldwell

Serving the Tri State area over 20 years traveling to brides

Capture Your Beauty with Candee Caldwell

With more then 20 years experience creating stunning bridal makeup. MUA Candee Caldwell can give you a wedding day look that will make you look and feel amazing. Picture perfect ! Candee studies includes the makeup academy in Paris France 2014. Education is very important and listening to her clients. She has an inmate relationship with her brides making their experience special.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

11 Appleby Farm Road, Brookfield, CT Serving the Tri State area over 20 years traveling to brides (203) 470-3506
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Joanne L

I absolutely loved loved loved my makeup. Candee did such an amazing job with me and my girls. At first, I was really unsure about getting makeup done for my wedding since I felt like most people who try to put makeup on me made me feel so ugly. But when I met Candee, she is... Read More just one of the sweetest lady I have ever met. After my trial, I already thought I looked pretty with the makeup she put on me. But when it came the day of the wedding, o my goodness, not to brag, but Candee made my girls and I look absolutely stunning!! Candee was also super helpful recommending other vendors (especially my flowers from Floral designs by Nancy). Candee was also extremely helpful on the day of the wedding as soon from the moment she stepped into my hotel room. I don't think I could have picked a better person to do my makeup. Thank you so much, Candee!!

2016-10-31T07:39:21 Response from the vendor

Joanne Thank you! my pleasure and I can't wait to see more pictures..

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Kara L

I highly recommend Candee to anyone getting married or in need of makeup services. She is so talented and an absolute pleasure to work with. She did the makeup for myself, 3 bridesmaids, and my mother for my wedding day and we all were so happy with how our makeup turned out.... Read More Classy, sophisticated, and long lasting. Choose Candee and you won't be disappointed!

2016-09-25T17:50:42 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

Wow! I am so glad I chose Candee Caldwell to do mine and my bridesmaids make-up for my 6/4/16 wedding. I give her 5 stars because she is so good at what she does, she knows just how to bring out your natural beauty and the makeup lasted all day!! I loved the way it came out... Read More and the photos came out better than imagined. She came right to our bridal suite hotel location the morning of the wedding. From the moment I came to her house for my first trial, I was sold. She is so friendly and professional and will really make you feel like a beautiful bride. I would highly recommend Candee Caldwell to any bride, you will not be disappointed!

2016-07-02T06:39:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you ! I am really I'm lucky to been apart of your wedding day. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Matt S

Candee did wedding makeup for myself and my three bridesmaids. She was quick to respond to my initial calls and emails, and working with her was so easy. I was able to go to a makeup trial at her house, which made me extremely comfortable. I could tell she was the right... Read More choice. She was very accommodating by coming to the hair salon where we had our hair done. She paid attention to what each girl wanted, and all of us were flawless thanks to her. Our makeup lasted all night. I would highly recommend Candee to everyone!

2017-06-20T15:42:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Amanda U

I first met Candee at a bridal show hosted by our venue, and she was also recommended by our photographer. Candee was easy to communicate with via email in the months leading up to the wedding. Candee did makeup for myself, bridesmaids, moms, and a couple other relatives. I... Read More always fear that I will look too made up with professional makeup, but Candee was able to highlight my best features while still keeping a pretty natural look. One of my guests even did an up-close inspection of my eyes because she wasn't sure if I had on false lashes or extensions! Candee did a great job, and I would definitely recommend her for your bridal makeup.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Jaimee B

Candee did the make up for myself, my mom, and my 3 bridesmaids for my December 3rd wedding. Everyone look beautiful!! Candee is so patient and was willing to work with us on our preferences. My mom does not wear heavy makeup and Candee did a great job putting the appropriate... Read More amount of make up to make her feel comfortable and look beautiful! I would recommend Candee to anyone who is looking for a great make up artist for their wedding! I cannot tell you how calming it was to have such an experienced person completing my makeup. I was nervous about wearing false eye lashes but she showed me how they would look during my trial and she made me feel so comfortable trying something new! I loved working with her!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Laura F

Candee provided the wedding makeup for myself, my mom, and my 4 bridesmaids. I met with Candee a few months before the wedding for a trial and she asked what I was looking for in my wedding makeup. I was hoping for a simple, natural, yet polished look, and Candee did exactly... Read More that! We even debated the pros and cons of false eyelashes and she tried a few styles so I could see how they would look and feel. Candee was patient with my questions and really listened to my thoughts. She truly wants each of her clients to look and feel their best. On the day of the wedding, Candee was wonderful to work with and very accommodating to each of our styles and desired look. Most importantly, our makeup lasted throughout a humid July day and lots of dancing! I would highly recommend her to other brides!

2016-11-29T15:22:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you again for the opportunity to be apart of your wedding day. Xo

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Molly L

From the first day I met with Candee in early spring to the day of my wedding on November 12th, I knew I had the perfect person to do my make up. Candee also did my make up for my Bridal Shower. I received so many compliments on that day. I knew she would make my bridal party... Read More look flawless. Candee is very professional and personable. I would definitely recommend her.

2016-11-29T15:23:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you ! Xo

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Mary M

" Candee was GREAT and very professional. She not only made me look STUNNING she made my mom look stunning as well. As a older bride I didn't want to look overly made up but Candee knew exactly what I wanted and far surpassed my expectations!!!!!! Everyone was so pleased with... Read More Candee's eye for would work on each person. We had various skin types and coloring. Thank you, Candee for making me feel and like Stunning. Beautiful bride Mary.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ines M

Candee is an absolute gem. From the moment I met her at her studio she was very warm and inviting. She listened to what my vision was for my wedding ans created a gorgeous look. The day of the wedding she did an amazing job on myself and 5 of the other women. They all raved... Read More they loved their look and felt so comfortable with Candee. I definitely recommend her and will use her again for future events. My makeup stayed on even until the next day she's that good!

2016-10-26T13:43:11 Response from the vendor

Awe ! thank you <3

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sara G

Candee was the best. I was just looking at my photos today and in awe of how great my makeup looked. I can't recommend her more!!!! My day and my pictures were spectacular, in part because of her.

2016-10-25T17:41:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you ! <3

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Cassandra C

Candee was spectacular. My makeup was flawless and she accented my features beautifully without making it look like I had a ton of makeup on. She was able to handle 7 of us that day and remained calm and even helped out with a last minute hair issue for one of my bridesmaids.... Read More Her attention to detail and caring attitude made it such a pleasure to work with her. Candee is very talented and made me feel stunning on my wedding day. I highly recommend her!!!

2016-10-25T17:41:43 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jacqueline W

Thanks so much for making us beautiful loved the makeup. Will definately recommend her. Candee Five+stars.

2016-10-20T11:27:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much my pleasure. Its says your wedding is 12/12/17 ?

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Tricia M

Candee did such a great job with my Mom and me on my Wedding day. My Mom rarely wears makeup so she was nervous about it being too much but Candee made her feel so comfortable. Since I had done a trial with Candee, I wasn't surprised that my makeup turned out beautiful and... Read More elegant. In addition, her friendly attitude made it like getting my makeup done by a close friend. I would highly recommend Candee and I would definitely use her again for any special events. Thank you again, Candee, for everything!

2016-09-30T07:14:10 Response from the vendor

Tricia, thank you! what a pleasure to meet you and you beautiful family .

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Michelle H

Candee was awesome! Not only did she help calm my nerves before rhe wedding, but my makeup looked just as good at the end of the night as it did when she finished it. This is super impressive given that I danced all night on a 90 degree July day outside. I highly recommend... Read More Candee's work.

2016-09-21T06:33:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you ! my pleasure to work with you. Don't forget pictures.

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Rebecca R

Candee was great and is such a sweet person! She really listened to my feedback after my trial and my wedding day and she did an amazing job. On my wedding day she did my makeup, my mother's, and my 5 bridesmaids. Everyone was happy with their look, especially me! I would... Read More definitely recommend her! :)

2016-09-21T06:33:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you ! I can't wait for pictures <3

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Jeanne D

Candee was the best!!! She did makeup for myself, 6 bridesmaids and mom for my wedding on August 27th, 2016. Everyone looked so good and the pictures came out amazing! She helped make it the perfect day.

2016-09-02T19:44:03 Response from the vendor

Awww thank you gorgeous ! my pleasure to meet you and your beautiful bridal party. Please send me you favorite picture of your self for my website. <3

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Lisa L

Absolutely one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I've never felt so beautiful in my life! And, even better... my makeup stayed on the entire night!! I recommend Candee Caldwell 100% !

2016-08-27T19:17:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you ! my pleasure <3

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Candee is an AWESOME makeup artist!! She made myself and my bridal party look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Candee is excellent at what she does and such a nice person. I had a trial since I never had my makeup done before and asked for a natural look. I realized after... Read More this that I wanted a few things changed (more bronzey and bolder eyes). I went back to Candee and she did another look which I absolutely LOVED!!!! For me I did not know what to ask for or what I wanted but by letting Candee play around and do what she does best really helped me get to the look I wanted. I asked her about airbrushing but she said that the makeup she does looks best in photography...I just got my photos back and let me tell you she was right. Even after hours of sweating and crying my makeup still looked great!! Candee was so flexible with her schedule and came to our house as a last minute change to get everyone ready. I would highly recommend Candee to anyone who wants to look stunning on their big day! :) Thank you Candee!!

2016-09-21T06:34:15 Response from the vendor

Aww thank you !

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Kim B

Candee was wonderful !! I'm so glad I had her to take care of all my important ladies and myself. She made us feel at ease and glamorous for the big day. She even made my flower girls feel special . I'm definitely recommending her to all my friends (:

2016-09-21T06:35:58 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

I am so happy my maid of honor told me about Candee. Working with her was a pleasure. She made the whole process a fun and relaxing one for which I am grateful. She went above and beyond to make sure that I looked and felt like a bride without imposing any makeup style I didn't... Read More feel comfortable with. I am so happy with the decision I made and highly recommend her to any future bride. You won't be disappointed! Thank you for making my day special .

2016-07-25T17:50:24 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Michelle B

Candee is an extremely talented makeup artist! I do not usually wear makeup and had no idea what specific makeup I wanted. Candee was able to do my makeup so that I look natural but flawless on my wedding day. She also did an amazing job with my bridesmaids, mother-in-law, aunt,... Read More and even my 91 year old grandmother. Everyone looked beautiful all day long and she had us ready ahead of schedule! A true professional that is definitely worth every penny!

2016-07-02T06:40:43 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Erica T

What a pleasure it was working with the very professional and talented Ms. Candee Caldwell. From our first meeting, she took in to account exactly my vision and made my mother feel extremely comfortable. She was punctual and helpful each step along the way. Her small gestures,... Read More kind emails, and thoughtful touches she put on everything made our day so special. Thank you so much, Candee. You will make another bride very lucky and happy on their wedding day!

2016-07-02T06:41:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you !!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Lianne M

I got married in November 2015 and Candee did my makeup along with my mothers and two of my bridesmaids. I just got all of my pictures back and I am in loveeee in how she did my makeup! I loved how my makeup came out during my trial, and on the day of my wedding but I am blown... Read More away with how fabulous all of my girls and I look! I was impressed with Candee professionalism and also her kind, soft and calming attitude. She really listens to what you want and her execution of makeup is top notch while still affordable. I'm a happy customer and will use her again if I ever have another event in the area.

2016-07-02T06:41:27 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Elisa

Candee was a complete pleasure!! Not only was she amazing with makeup, but she took time to connect with my bridal party. The pictures will be wonderful which is partly due to her magic! Highly recommended!! Thank you ❤️

2016-06-17T20:47:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you, my pleasure to meet you and be apart of your wedding day.

Makeup artist Candee Caldwell

Candee Caldwell is very talented international makeup artist with 20 plus years experience specializing in bridal makeup. Candee has the ability to listen to what her clients want and bring beauty through the art of makeup. Candee has studied in Paris France and all over the united State. Working with every kinda a skin types and tones. I have worked for directors and producers in TV, VIDEO and PRINT. I have be published in The Connecticut Bride magazine, Wedding Steps, Country bride, Zankyou. and Two Bright. As a professional makeup artist I have extensive knowledge beauty photographers.