Wedding Makeup By Candee Caldwell

Serving the Tri State area over 20 years traveling to brides

Capture Your Beauty with Candee Caldwell

With more then 20 years experience creating stunning bridal makeup. MUA Candee Caldwell can give you a wedding day look that will make you look and feel amazing. Picture perfect ! Candee studies includes the makeup academy in Paris France 2014. Education is very important and listening to her clients. She has an inmate relationship with her brides making their experience special.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

11 Appleby Farm Road, Brookfield, CT Serving the Tri State area over 20 years traveling to brides (203) 470-3506
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Cecile B

I got married two weeks ago and Candee was wonderful for my bridal makeup. She is very knowledgeable in her field. She immediately made me feel comfortable. She listened to what I was looking for and executed it perfectly! Her prices also cannot be beat for the area! Thank you... Read More for being a part of my wedding day, and for doing such an amazing job!

2017-10-07T14:19:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you ! I loved every minute of you day.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Tracy W

I cannot express my gratitude enough to Candee for the most beautiful wedding day make-up. From the trial to the big day itself she was the utmost professional, friendly and relaxing and gave me the confidence she knew what she was doing. She uses quality products, and the... Read More make-up lasted all day and night! She simply helped create the best version of me and I have never felt more beautiful in my life!

2017-07-22T12:48:03 Response from the vendor

Aww Thank you !

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

Wow! I am so glad I chose Candee Caldwell to do mine and my bridesmaids make-up for my 6/4/16 wedding. I give her 5 stars because she is so good at what she does, she knows just how to bring out your natural beauty and the makeup lasted all day!! I loved the way it came out... Read More and the photos came out better than imagined. She came right to our bridal suite hotel location the morning of the wedding. From the moment I came to her house for my first trial, I was sold. She is so friendly and professional and will really make you feel like a beautiful bride. I would highly recommend Candee Caldwell to any bride, you will not be disappointed!

2016-07-02T06:39:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you ! I am really I'm lucky to been apart of your wedding day. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kellee J

Candee did an amazing job! I was so pleased with my overall look. Thank you so much!

2017-10-30T06:01:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you, my pleasure.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jenna Y

Candee was great! She is extremely talented. I looked and felt beautiful. My makeup lasted all day...even after dancing the night away! I would highly recommend Candee to any bride that wants to look amazing on their wedding day!

2017-10-28T15:40:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you, It was a pleasure to be your makeup artist.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Stacy T

Great job with the make up. Remembered most things from the make up trial but did have to amend some small details. Showed up earlier than the time discussed and rushed through the make up the day of the wedding because had scheduled another event without prior discussion with... Read More me. Was fine with the timing but was upset when she was a little cross with the bridesmaids about lip color because she was pressed for time. Loved the make up but was a little disappointed in her professionalism and courtesy to myself and my guests.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Lauren K

From the make-up trial to the day of the wedding Candee was professional, laid back and accommodating. My favorite thing that Candee says to you is a face is a face. This means that just because you are the bride it doesn't mean you are up-charged. You pay the same price for... Read More bridal make-up as your bridesmaids do which is something I really valued and appreciated. I wanted to treat my bridesmaids to their make-up and everyone looked so beautiful the day of. Looking back on all of the photos still makes me smile I was very happy with Candee's work and you will be too.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Katie L

Candee was amazing from the second I met her! She truly listened to what I wanted and made me look exactly the way I wanted on my wedding day, as well as 8 of my bridesmaids and my mother. She has a knack for bringing out the natural beauty. She was great to work with and my... Read More makeup lasted the entire day-which was amazing!

2017-10-18T17:11:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you, your are amazing !

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jill S

Candee was hands down the best to work with. Completely understood that I am not a make up wearing woman. She took Simple & minimal to a new level for me. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful. “Stunning” was the most used word to describe my makeup. Thank you for... Read More making my day so incredibly memorable!

2017-10-09T13:35:09 Response from the vendor

awe! Thank you ! my pleasure <3

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Amanda F

Candee is amanzing!!! Did a great job!!

2017-10-07T14:19:53 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Dana B

Candee was amazing! She knew exactly what I wanted and was super sweet and helpful. She was a big part of making my day perfect!

2017-10-05T13:23:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you ! Please send me pictures.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Virginie C

Candee did my make-up as well as my mom's and my five bridesmaids. Everyone looked beautiful and she was right, it does makes a difference in the pictures! She came to the actual wedding location where we were all getting ready and set-up her chair creating a beauty corner in... Read More the midst of wedding day craziness. I highly recommend Candee!!

2017-10-09T13:35:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you !

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kelly G

My make up trial was great. It was also key that Candee comes to your house to do the make up. On the morning of my wedding my make up looked good but I did not love my eyes. I asked her to fix it because I wasn't happy and immediately she got an attitude with me and my girls.... Read More All I wanted to do was feel beautiful and she did not like the criticism.

2017-09-13T19:00:39 Response from the vendor

Kelly, I'm sorry to hear this. I had no idea you felt this way. You NEVER mention anything to me. You're bridal makeup is about you and I always ask who ever sits in my chair. If they like their makeup or what we can... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Matt S

Candee did wedding makeup for myself and my three bridesmaids. She was quick to respond to my initial calls and emails, and working with her was so easy. I was able to go to a makeup trial at her house, which made me extremely comfortable. I could tell she was the right... Read More choice. She was very accommodating by coming to the hair salon where we had our hair done. She paid attention to what each girl wanted, and all of us were flawless thanks to her. Our makeup lasted all night. I would highly recommend Candee to everyone!

2017-06-20T15:42:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Amanda U

I first met Candee at a bridal show hosted by our venue, and she was also recommended by our photographer. Candee was easy to communicate with via email in the months leading up to the wedding. Candee did makeup for myself, bridesmaids, moms, and a couple other relatives. I... Read More always fear that I will look too made up with professional makeup, but Candee was able to highlight my best features while still keeping a pretty natural look. One of my guests even did an up-close inspection of my eyes because she wasn't sure if I had on false lashes or extensions! Candee did a great job, and I would definitely recommend her for your bridal makeup.

2017-10-07T14:20:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Jaimee B

Candee did the make up for myself, my mom, and my 3 bridesmaids for my December 3rd wedding. Everyone look beautiful!! Candee is so patient and was willing to work with us on our preferences. My mom does not wear heavy makeup and Candee did a great job putting the appropriate... Read More amount of make up to make her feel comfortable and look beautiful! I would recommend Candee to anyone who is looking for a great make up artist for their wedding! I cannot tell you how calming it was to have such an experienced person completing my makeup. I was nervous about wearing false eye lashes but she showed me how they would look during my trial and she made me feel so comfortable trying something new! I loved working with her!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Laura F

Candee provided the wedding makeup for myself, my mom, and my 4 bridesmaids. I met with Candee a few months before the wedding for a trial and she asked what I was looking for in my wedding makeup. I was hoping for a simple, natural, yet polished look, and Candee did exactly... Read More that! We even debated the pros and cons of false eyelashes and she tried a few styles so I could see how they would look and feel. Candee was patient with my questions and really listened to my thoughts. She truly wants each of her clients to look and feel their best. On the day of the wedding, Candee was wonderful to work with and very accommodating to each of our styles and desired look. Most importantly, our makeup lasted throughout a humid July day and lots of dancing! I would highly recommend her to other brides!

2016-11-29T15:22:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you again for the opportunity to be apart of your wedding day. Xo

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Molly L

From the first day I met with Candee in early spring to the day of my wedding on November 12th, I knew I had the perfect person to do my make up. Candee also did my make up for my Bridal Shower. I received so many compliments on that day. I knew she would make my bridal party... Read More look flawless. Candee is very professional and personable. I would definitely recommend her.

2016-11-29T15:23:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you ! Xo

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Mary M

" Candee was GREAT and very professional. She not only made me look STUNNING she made my mom look stunning as well. As a older bride I didn't want to look overly made up but Candee knew exactly what I wanted and far surpassed my expectations!!!!!! Everyone was so pleased with... Read More Candee's eye for would work on each person. We had various skin types and coloring. Thank you, Candee for making me feel and like Stunning. Beautiful bride Mary.

2017-10-07T14:21:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Joanne L

I absolutely loved loved loved my makeup. Candee did such an amazing job with me and my girls. At first, I was really unsure about getting makeup done for my wedding since I felt like most people who try to put makeup on me made me feel so ugly. But when I met Candee, she is... Read More just one of the sweetest lady I have ever met. After my trial, I already thought I looked pretty with the makeup she put on me. But when it came the day of the wedding, o my goodness, not to brag, but Candee made my girls and I look absolutely stunning!! Candee was also super helpful recommending other vendors (especially my flowers from Floral designs by Nancy). Candee was also extremely helpful on the day of the wedding as soon from the moment she stepped into my hotel room. I don't think I could have picked a better person to do my makeup. Thank you so much, Candee!!

2016-10-31T07:39:21 Response from the vendor

Joanne Thank you! my pleasure and I can't wait to see more pictures..

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ines M

Candee is an absolute gem. From the moment I met her at her studio she was very warm and inviting. She listened to what my vision was for my wedding ans created a gorgeous look. The day of the wedding she did an amazing job on myself and 5 of the other women. They all raved... Read More they loved their look and felt so comfortable with Candee. I definitely recommend her and will use her again for future events. My makeup stayed on even until the next day she's that good!

2016-10-26T13:43:11 Response from the vendor

Awe ! thank you <3

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sara G

Candee was the best. I was just looking at my photos today and in awe of how great my makeup looked. I can't recommend her more!!!! My day and my pictures were spectacular, in part because of her.

2016-10-25T17:41:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you ! <3

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Cassandra C

Candee was spectacular. My makeup was flawless and she accented my features beautifully without making it look like I had a ton of makeup on. She was able to handle 7 of us that day and remained calm and even helped out with a last minute hair issue for one of my bridesmaids.... Read More Her attention to detail and caring attitude made it such a pleasure to work with her. Candee is very talented and made me feel stunning on my wedding day. I highly recommend her!!!

2016-10-25T17:41:43 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jacqueline W

Thanks so much for making us beautiful loved the makeup. Will definately recommend her. Candee Five+stars.

2016-10-20T11:27:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much my pleasure. Its says your wedding is 12/12/17 ?

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Tricia M

Candee did such a great job with my Mom and me on my Wedding day. My Mom rarely wears makeup so she was nervous about it being too much but Candee made her feel so comfortable. Since I had done a trial with Candee, I wasn't surprised that my makeup turned out beautiful and... Read More elegant. In addition, her friendly attitude made it like getting my makeup done by a close friend. I would highly recommend Candee and I would definitely use her again for any special events. Thank you again, Candee, for everything!

2016-09-30T07:14:10 Response from the vendor

Tricia, thank you! what a pleasure to meet you and you beautiful family .

Makeup artist Candee Caldwell

Candee Caldwell is very talented international makeup artist with 20 plus years experience specializing in bridal makeup. Candee has the ability to listen to what her clients want and bring beauty through the art of makeup. Candee has studied in Paris France and all over the united State. Working with every kinda a skin types and tones. I have worked for directors and producers in TV, VIDEO and PRINT. I have be published in The Connecticut Bride magazine, Wedding Steps, Country bride, Zankyou. and Two Bright. As a professional makeup artist I have extensive knowledge beauty photographers.