It's your Wedding Day. You Deserve Good Music.

We redefine the sound of the traditional "wedding DJ" by spinning an eclectic mix personalized by you and your fiance. No cheese, just good music. We believe that a great DJ is always reading the crowd and communicating with them through the mix - we think carefully about the time, the place, and the people in front of us to choose something that’s perfect. We are NOT going to play YMCA, Macarena or the Chicken Dance. We are, however, going to make sure you and all of your guests are having the time of your lives, the way you always dreamed it would be.

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Los Angeles, CA Serving Southern California (818) 800-2380

Reviewed on 4/07/2018 Justine K

Matt DJ’d our wedding in Puerto Vallarta this last December. To say he brought the house down would be an understatement. The dance floor was packed for the entire 5 hour dance set, and all of the guests raved about how much fun they had! Matt is very professional and knows how... Read More to cater to his audience. I’ve been to 4 other weddings that he has DJ’d, and they have all been a great time!

Reviewed on 4/05/2018 Molly K

The hype is real. Dominic was our DJ, and he ran with our eclectic tastes and turned our reception was a non-stop dance party. I don't think there was a single moment where the majority of the people attending weren't on the dance floor. Our wedding was two weeks ago and we... Read More are still getting complimented on how great the music was by our guests. He even somehow fit the Duck Tales theme song into the set and it worked! Along with that Dominic and Matt run a great business. Really easy to work with and were always efficient with contracts, deadlines, working with our coordinator, etc You don't need to look any further for a great SoCal DJ. Seriously. The search is over. You can stop Yelp-ing and Google searching because you've found your DJ. You're done.

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Sarah K

We hired Dominic to be our wedding DJ and he went above and beyond what we expected of him. He was very responsive, respectful and did a great job with the playlist. Also, he did a great job working with our coordinator to make sure everything was on schedule and going... Read More according to our wedding agenda. Our dance floor was on fire the whole night! We would highly recommend Who's that DJ!

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Benedict B

Matt came highly recommended from our photographer friend. He is a consummate professional- attentive, responsive and involved. We were lucky to have worked with such great vendors to have our ideal vintage inspired wedding. Our meetings with Matt were productive and... Read More informative. He was prepared, covered all bases, answered all of our questions, raised important new ones and provided great tips since he was married at the same place as our reception venue. He did double duty as the tuxedo-clad Emcee and late night DJ after our fabulous 17 piece big band. His energy was great throughout the entire evening and the music selection had everyone hitting the dance floor. Guests and vendors alike had nothing but positive comments about him. What we truly appreciated about Matt is how seamless our interactions were, from the initial call to the wedding day. We knew we were in great hands from the start and trusted him. And he delivered!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Julia V

One of the best wedding decisions we made was to hire Matt with Who's That DJ. From the very first conversation, we knew it was the right choice. He was so laid back but personable and genuinely excited to be part of our wedding. And on the day of, he knew exactly what to play... Read More and when, to keep the party going. His energy and talent is exactly what you want for your big day. I will recommend him to all my friends and family planning an event! He is by far the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Roarke O

We’ve now been to 3 weddings (including our own) with Dom as the DJ. When looking back at a wedding, there are three common key areas that a guest judges on. 1) Atmosphere, 2) Food, and 3) Music. Arguably, the music is what makes or breaks the memories. If you have a bad DJ,... Read More you’re likely not gonna have the best time, irregardless of the food or atmosphere. The first wedding with Dom, we walked away saying what an amazing wedding and how good of a time it was and that we never stopped dancing. At the second wedding, we had the same exact review and asked our friends afterwards, only to find out that yeah, they got their DJ from our friends wedding because he was so good. When it came to ours, we went with a tried and trusted source and really didn’t look anywhere else. My brief to Dom was that we were going to have a tequila based bar and we wanted the wedding to build up from dinner into the dance hall; once we start dancing, don’t let it stop. The entire night, we never sat down and it was exactly what we wanted. Dom read the crowd and kept everyone on their feet. I can’t thank Who’s that DJ enough and appreciate the care and time they put into hearing what we wanted our night to be and bringing that to life. It’s hard to trust people with something as important as your wedding, but we had 110% confidence in Dom and Matt and would hire them time and time again.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 C K

Let me start off by saying, your DJ sets the tone for the wedding and probably the most crucial part of a wedding... and I am sooooooo beyond happy that Matt was our DJ. I found him off reviews and had to take the chance of trusting the reviews and I’m so glad I did! He... Read More completely read the crowd and he seriously KNOWS what he’s doing! You don’t have to worry about anything and just enjoy your night! He blew us away and our guests still rave about the music! He had everyone on the dance floor and EVERYONE danced ALL night and that was very important to us! I already know others who loved his work so much from our wedding and are hiring him too! So that speaks volumes of his work! I have so much gratitude for Matt...for making our wedding the best night of our lives and of our guests lives too (they’ve told me😊). Honestly, the best advice I can give to any other bride is to just hire Matt. He’s truly the BEST! I promise! Thank u again Matt!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jill C

We booked Matt for our wedding in May and we can't say enough great things about him. He was quick to respond to emails, always accommodating to our schedules, and made the planning stress free. We had a few calls with him to get to know us and review some of our music choices.... Read More We felt right away that he understood what type of music we wanted and the vibe we wanted to create for our wedding. He definitely delivered. Our wedding was great and he set the tone for the night. We loved everything he played and we even had multiple guests come up to us to compliment the music. We would highly recommend Who's that DJ for any event.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Yasmin A

My husband and I had very high expectations for our wedding DJ, and not only did Who’s That DJ not disappoint, they went above and beyond. Matt and Dominic were so helpful, friendly, and professional from the get-go: they were responsive and attentive to our questions and... Read More requests, understanding in working with us and our budget, and communicative and receptive in making sure we were all on the same page in terms of the atmosphere we were trying to achieve. Any bride and groom knows that wedding planning can be a stressful experience, but Matt and Dominic took so much stress off our shoulders and put our minds at ease; we were totally assured we were in good hands. When our wedding day rolled around, Who’s That DJ delivered—the reception was phenomenal. Dominic played our requests, but also mixed in some excellent music choices that had everyone on their feet from start to finish (there was not a single moment when people were not turning up on the dance-floor). My husband and I come from families of different cultures who speak different languages, but Dominic managed to create an effortless fusion of music that had both of our families dancing and mingling, which is so important when celebrating a marriage! At the end of the night, we were thrilled to hear so many positive remarks about Dominic’s DJ set. In short, look no further: Who’s that DJ is 5-star, standout, and they will make your wedding everything and more!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jessie L

I can't thank Matt enough for providing the soundtrack to the happiest and funnest night of my life! From planning to execution he was there every step of the way with answers to questions, gentle suggestions, and an obvious amount of experience that I so relied on. There was... Read More not one guest that didn't mention at some point in the evening how awesome the music was. Wedding planning is full of tough decisions, booking a DJ doesn't have to be just go with Matt. He. Is. The. Best.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 J M

We found Matt through our venue coordinator (for our wedding). His site was easy to find and select songs that were important to us. I then spoke with him a few times to nail down the timeline and song selections. He's totally easy going and understood the vibe we were after. He... Read More went the extra mile to make sure things were just right. On the big day, there were no technical glitches with equipment for the ceremony and all cues were right on time. Several guests commented to me later how much they enjoyed all the music. Working with Matt was a breeze and I'd definitely recommend him to good friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Tracy H

How does one adequately thank the person who provided the soundtrack to the best night of their life? We had close to 130 guests and almost everyone spent most of the reception on the dance floor (including my husband’s 85 year old grandmother). We had a wide variety of musical... Read More requests (latin, country, Dave Matthews, 90s hip hop, Louis Armstrong, etc) and Matt was able to blend all of these genres together seamlessly. Additionally, his ability to read the room energized the crowd and allowed us to extend our dance party for over 6 hours. As an MC, he was so engaging with our guests and kept the event running smoothly and on time. Even now, weeks after our wedding, friends and family members keep bringing up how incredible the DJ was! Leading up to our wedding was a breeze as Matt is very organized and has a great system that makes requesting your favorite songs a breeze. He’s also very knowledgeable about timelines which is great as he was able to provide some advice on how to pace out some of key moments in our reception. Matt Gudis is a true professional at the top of his craft. It’s no surprise that Who’s that DJ is frequently awarded “best of” in all of the major wedding publications. We would highly recommend Who’s that DJ and hope to have another chance to work with them in the future.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Carolyn W

I did not want a cheesy wedding DJ so this was an important decision! Who's That DJ was the BEST choice for our wedding. We were lucky enough to get Matt as our DJ and he did not disappoint. Everyone who attending our wedding commented on our DJ and was on the dance floor. Music... Read More is not my forte so Matt was able to work with me without giving him much guidance and it was perfect! Thank you Who's That DJ for the best wedding music!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Greer H

Who's That DJ provided all the sound and music for our wedding. They did a phenomenal job! The owner, Matt Gudis, was very professional and responsive to all of our requests. DJ Dom did a fabulous job personalizing our music and helping us feel well cared for throughout the... Read More process. He spent extra time getting to know us as a couple so he could add personal touches to make our special day even more special. I recommend them highly!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Megan B

We used Matt for our dj at our wedding and he was a HUGE hit. Not only is he super talented and knows exactly what he's doing, he's also a great guy and so easy to work with. My fiancé and I met with him months before our wedding and it felt like we were meeting up with an old... Read More friend. He didn't just ask about our wedding, he asked about us personally and that stuck with us. When looking for a dj for our wedding, we didn't want cheesy and over the top. Matt promised he wasn't like that and he was so right! The dj pretty much runs the wedding once the reception happens and he was perfect at doing that. He played songs for all our guests that ranged in age from 20-93 and he managed to get everyone dancing at one point or another during the night. My fiancé and I are so beyond lucky to have found him. If you're gonna have a dj at your wedding, it HAS to be Matt!!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Erica R

We couldn’t have been happier to have Who’s that DJ? At our wedding. Leading up to the event Matt and Dominic were great about communicating - fast to respond to any questions, arranging meetings, and being very clear on what they needed from us and when. It’s also worth... Read More highlighting that Dominic was early for every meeting we had. Dominic was able to play all the songs we wanted, made great suggestions for songs that we weren’t sure about, and had a great mix of tunes all the way from the ceremony through cocktail hour, and kept the party going strong. Matt and Dominic made hiring a DJ one of the easiest choices of our wedding. They exceeded all of our expectations in terms of excellent communication and service, and I they would absolutely be our first choice to DJ any event we have in the future.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Natalie R

Matt Gudis of Who's That DJ? came highly recommended to us for our wedding reception, and we are very happy he was available! Matt was personable and easy to work with in the planning stages leading up to our wedding, especially with the help of his company's online planning... Read More portal where we were able to create a list of songs we wanted played at our reception. Each part of our reception ran smoothly, thanks to Matt's fluidity and ability to "read" our guests on the dance floor and set the mood we envisioned. He was an excellent necessity to our event, and will use him again in the future!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Marissa S

BOOK MATT NOW! Matt was one of the very first vendors we booked for our wedding, and it was one of the BEST decisions we made! We had a big Mexican-Jewish wedding with a very diverse crowd, including a wide variety of music preferences. As soon as we had a phone call with... Read More Matt, we knew we were in good hands. We suggested a few songs, a few genres, but otherwise trusted him to feel out the crowd and mix the songs. He handled all the ceremony music, including seamlessly looping 1 song for an enormous bridal party of over 20 people! He had great suggestions for our grand entrance, first dance, parent dance songs, etc. The dance floor was full the ENTIRE NIGHT! We had open dancing for over 3 hours, and he kept the crowd engaged with every single song! Even my 85 year old grandmother was dancing until midnight! Many of our guests told us the music was phenomenal, and every time they thought they were leaving, Matt played another amazing song and they just had to get back to the dance floor. Thank you Matt for helping to make our wedding so phenomenal!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Molly H

Who's That Dj... Absolutely Killed It! Matt and I were married 04/01/17 in San Juan Capistrano. The only thing that my husband really cared about for our wedding, was the DJ. He wanted everyone on the dance floor the entire time and Who's That DJ made that happen! We wanted to... Read More make sure that we weren't just hiring a DJ, but a professional MC to guide our wedding. I'm so glad we were to Who's That DJ and they didn't disappoint! We had Dom as our DJ. We had FaceTime meetings with him before the wedding so he would get to know us better and know what kind of music we liked. Matt and I were all over the place and DJ DOM was a true pro and put the perfect soundtrack to our wedding together. During dinner... we had MULTIPLE guest come up to us and say how the music was amazing! And then... the dance floor! For hours, nobody left the dance floor. We were all pumping our fists, sweating and having the time of our lives. Several couples at our wedding asked that night for his information for their own weddings. Thank you Matt & Dom for making not only my husbands one request come true, but for giving me and our guests one hell of a dance party! True professionals. Hands down... you can't go wrong with these guys. As my husband said 6 months ago... "if this is going to be the best night of our lives, let's do it right and have the best vendors possible". Thank you for going over and beyond our expectations! Molly & Matt Fisher

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Katy S

To sum up this review - book Matt for your wedding! We first saw Matt in action at my cousin's wedding and knew from that moment on that we needed to have Who's That DJ be a part of our wedding. It was, without a doubt, the best decision we made. We were originally pretty... Read More concerned about hiring a DJ because we didn't want our wedding to feel like a bar mitzvah or a school dance. Matt made us feel at ease and helped us through the entire process. Our wedding was perfect and I have Matt to thank! Do not miss the opportunity to book them. I know sticker shock is a thing, especially with weddings, but Matt and his team are worth every penny (and more!). You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Kim L

BEST. DJ. EVER. I cannot stress enough how awesome Dominic was! From the initial meeting all the way the last dance, he was incredible. Professional, fun, knowledgeable, a wonderful MC, I could go on and on. Dominic's ability to read the crowd and keep the party jumping was... Read More incredible! We had so many compliments. The whole process was so fun and simple and Who's That DJ also does lighting! I recommend the dance floor lighting package, it really created such great ambiance and energy on the dance floor. I would DEFINITELY recommend!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Ferrin R

Matt with Who's That DJ is the absolute best! We used him for our wedding last weekend and he kept the dance floor full the entire time. He played an incredible mix of everything we asked for, mixed songs together beautifully, and really just made the night. You cannot go wrong... Read More with Matt and I STRONGLY recommend him for any event you are planning!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Clive W

Who's That DJ were brilliant. Matt was brilliant to work with and did a great job on the night. Quality guy and professional. Don't hesitate to work with Matt.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Chaussie P

We are so glad we found Who's That DJ via The Knot because Matt was the best to work with! Not only was Matt super easygoing and relaxed, he was extremely professional and knowledgeable about DJing for weddings. Living overseas and planning a destination wedding in California... Read More was not an easy task but Matt made the process so much easier. He was extremely responsive with emails and was able to guide us through the process with professionalism and patience. He arranged Skype sessions with us to make sure he understood what we wanted and he definitely exceeded all our expectations! We had Matt DJ our reception following the wedding band and although we provided Matt with an extensive song list using his user friendly music database, Matt really made the playlist unique based on what he thought our guests would like and the flow of the wedding. He was also very aware of us during the wedding and kept in constant eye contact with us to see when we wanted to play certain designated songs. He was not cheesy and was extremely chill and relaxed in his MCing style, which was exactly what we wanted. So many of our guests have complimented us on the music and we would definitely recommend Who's that DJ to future couples planning their weddings!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Adam C

Who's That DJ....Simply the best! Dominic, thank you for an unforgettable event. Our friends and family members are still talking about how awesome you were - months after our wedding night. Matt facilitated the initial conversation and was professional from the start. The... Read More WTDJ team is super responsive and extremely resourceful. My wife and I had 3 virtual calls prior to the event date in order to iron out the scheduling details and music genres and Dominic took that and ran with it. The Who's That DJ team has weddings down to a science - trust them and trust these reviews because there's no way our wedding would have gone as well as it did if it wasn't for Dominic. He had every guest on their feet for hours and facilitated every transition with grace. Our wedding was at an outside venue and required three equipment set ups (sound for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner/reception) and everything went flawlessly. Their price is fair for the professionalism Who's That DJ brought to our event. Thank you guys so much for everything, we'll never forget it.

Matt Gudis

Matt Gudis, principal DJ/MC and founder of Who's That DJ, has quickly risen to become one of the most in demand, premier DJ/MCs in Southern California. He has performed at thousands of events - from the most lavish weddings to the hottest clubs - throughout the U.S. since 2001. Heavily influenced by legendary DJs such as DJ AM, Z-Trip and A-Trak, Matt studied the art form of turntabilsm and the intangible skills of the greatest DJs in the world. His unique ability to mix any genre of music, perform for any type of crowd, and his precise sense of timing makes him one of the best wedding DJ/MCs.