It's your Wedding Day. You Deserve Good Music.

We redefine the sound of the traditional "wedding DJ" by spinning an eclectic mix personalized by you and your fiance. No cheese, just good music. We believe that a great DJ is always reading the crowd and communicating with them through the mix - we think carefully about the time, the place, and the people in front of us to choose something that’s perfect. We are NOT going to play YMCA, Macarena or the Chicken Dance. We are, however, going to make sure you and all of your guests are having the time of your lives, the way you always dreamed it would be.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Los Angeles, CA Serving Southern California (818) 800-2380

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Carolyn W

I did not want a cheesy wedding DJ so this was an important decision! Who's That DJ was the BEST choice for our wedding. We were lucky enough to get Matt as our DJ and he did not disappoint. Everyone who attending our wedding commented on our DJ and was on the dance floor. Music... Read More is not my forte so Matt was able to work with me without giving him much guidance and it was perfect! Thank you Who's That DJ for the best wedding music!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Greer H

Who's That DJ provided all the sound and music for our wedding. They did a phenomenal job! The owner, Matt Gudis, was very professional and responsive to all of our requests. DJ Dom did a fabulous job personalizing our music and helping us feel well cared for throughout the... Read More process. He spent extra time getting to know us as a couple so he could add personal touches to make our special day even more special. I recommend them highly!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Megan B

We used Matt for our dj at our wedding and he was a HUGE hit. Not only is he super talented and knows exactly what he's doing, he's also a great guy and so easy to work with. My fiancé and I met with him months before our wedding and it felt like we were meeting up with an old... Read More friend. He didn't just ask about our wedding, he asked about us personally and that stuck with us. When looking for a dj for our wedding, we didn't want cheesy and over the top. Matt promised he wasn't like that and he was so right! The dj pretty much runs the wedding once the reception happens and he was perfect at doing that. He played songs for all our guests that ranged in age from 20-93 and he managed to get everyone dancing at one point or another during the night. My fiancé and I are so beyond lucky to have found him. If you're gonna have a dj at your wedding, it HAS to be Matt!!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Erica R

We couldn’t have been happier to have Who’s that DJ? At our wedding. Leading up to the event Matt and Dominic were great about communicating - fast to respond to any questions, arranging meetings, and being very clear on what they needed from us and when. It’s also worth... Read More highlighting that Dominic was early for every meeting we had. Dominic was able to play all the songs we wanted, made great suggestions for songs that we weren’t sure about, and had a great mix of tunes all the way from the ceremony through cocktail hour, and kept the party going strong. Matt and Dominic made hiring a DJ one of the easiest choices of our wedding. They exceeded all of our expectations in terms of excellent communication and service, and I they would absolutely be our first choice to DJ any event we have in the future.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Natalie R

Matt Gudis of Who's That DJ? came highly recommended to us for our wedding reception, and we are very happy he was available! Matt was personable and easy to work with in the planning stages leading up to our wedding, especially with the help of his company's online planning... Read More portal where we were able to create a list of songs we wanted played at our reception. Each part of our reception ran smoothly, thanks to Matt's fluidity and ability to "read" our guests on the dance floor and set the mood we envisioned. He was an excellent necessity to our event, and will use him again in the future!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Marissa S

BOOK MATT NOW! Matt was one of the very first vendors we booked for our wedding, and it was one of the BEST decisions we made! We had a big Mexican-Jewish wedding with a very diverse crowd, including a wide variety of music preferences. As soon as we had a phone call with... Read More Matt, we knew we were in good hands. We suggested a few songs, a few genres, but otherwise trusted him to feel out the crowd and mix the songs. He handled all the ceremony music, including seamlessly looping 1 song for an enormous bridal party of over 20 people! He had great suggestions for our grand entrance, first dance, parent dance songs, etc. The dance floor was full the ENTIRE NIGHT! We had open dancing for over 3 hours, and he kept the crowd engaged with every single song! Even my 85 year old grandmother was dancing until midnight! Many of our guests told us the music was phenomenal, and every time they thought they were leaving, Matt played another amazing song and they just had to get back to the dance floor. Thank you Matt for helping to make our wedding so phenomenal!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Molly H

Who's That Dj... Absolutely Killed It! Matt and I were married 04/01/17 in San Juan Capistrano. The only thing that my husband really cared about for our wedding, was the DJ. He wanted everyone on the dance floor the entire time and Who's That DJ made that happen! We wanted to... Read More make sure that we weren't just hiring a DJ, but a professional MC to guide our wedding. I'm so glad we were to Who's That DJ and they didn't disappoint! We had Dom as our DJ. We had FaceTime meetings with him before the wedding so he would get to know us better and know what kind of music we liked. Matt and I were all over the place and DJ DOM was a true pro and put the perfect soundtrack to our wedding together. During dinner... we had MULTIPLE guest come up to us and say how the music was amazing! And then... the dance floor! For hours, nobody left the dance floor. We were all pumping our fists, sweating and having the time of our lives. Several couples at our wedding asked that night for his information for their own weddings. Thank you Matt & Dom for making not only my husbands one request come true, but for giving me and our guests one hell of a dance party! True professionals. Hands down... you can't go wrong with these guys. As my husband said 6 months ago... "if this is going to be the best night of our lives, let's do it right and have the best vendors possible". Thank you for going over and beyond our expectations! Molly & Matt Fisher

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Katy S

To sum up this review - book Matt for your wedding! We first saw Matt in action at my cousin's wedding and knew from that moment on that we needed to have Who's That DJ be a part of our wedding. It was, without a doubt, the best decision we made. We were originally pretty... Read More concerned about hiring a DJ because we didn't want our wedding to feel like a bar mitzvah or a school dance. Matt made us feel at ease and helped us through the entire process. Our wedding was perfect and I have Matt to thank! Do not miss the opportunity to book them. I know sticker shock is a thing, especially with weddings, but Matt and his team are worth every penny (and more!). You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Kim L

BEST. DJ. EVER. I cannot stress enough how awesome Dominic was! From the initial meeting all the way the last dance, he was incredible. Professional, fun, knowledgeable, a wonderful MC, I could go on and on. Dominic's ability to read the crowd and keep the party jumping was... Read More incredible! We had so many compliments. The whole process was so fun and simple and Who's That DJ also does lighting! I recommend the dance floor lighting package, it really created such great ambiance and energy on the dance floor. I would DEFINITELY recommend!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Ferrin R

Matt with Who's That DJ is the absolute best! We used him for our wedding last weekend and he kept the dance floor full the entire time. He played an incredible mix of everything we asked for, mixed songs together beautifully, and really just made the night. You cannot go wrong... Read More with Matt and I STRONGLY recommend him for any event you are planning!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Clive W

Who's That DJ were brilliant. Matt was brilliant to work with and did a great job on the night. Quality guy and professional. Don't hesitate to work with Matt.

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Clive W

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Chaussie P

We are so glad we found Who's That DJ via The Knot because Matt was the best to work with! Not only was Matt super easygoing and relaxed, he was extremely professional and knowledgeable about DJing for weddings. Living overseas and planning a destination wedding in California... Read More was not an easy task but Matt made the process so much easier. He was extremely responsive with emails and was able to guide us through the process with professionalism and patience. He arranged Skype sessions with us to make sure he understood what we wanted and he definitely exceeded all our expectations! We had Matt DJ our reception following the wedding band and although we provided Matt with an extensive song list using his user friendly music database, Matt really made the playlist unique based on what he thought our guests would like and the flow of the wedding. He was also very aware of us during the wedding and kept in constant eye contact with us to see when we wanted to play certain designated songs. He was not cheesy and was extremely chill and relaxed in his MCing style, which was exactly what we wanted. So many of our guests have complimented us on the music and we would definitely recommend Who's that DJ to future couples planning their weddings!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Adam C

Who's That DJ....Simply the best! Dominic, thank you for an unforgettable event. Our friends and family members are still talking about how awesome you were - months after our wedding night. Matt facilitated the initial conversation and was professional from the start. The... Read More WTDJ team is super responsive and extremely resourceful. My wife and I had 3 virtual calls prior to the event date in order to iron out the scheduling details and music genres and Dominic took that and ran with it. The Who's That DJ team has weddings down to a science - trust them and trust these reviews because there's no way our wedding would have gone as well as it did if it wasn't for Dominic. He had every guest on their feet for hours and facilitated every transition with grace. Our wedding was at an outside venue and required three equipment set ups (sound for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner/reception) and everything went flawlessly. Their price is fair for the professionalism Who's That DJ brought to our event. Thank you guys so much for everything, we'll never forget it.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Rebecca A

"Your DJ is absolutely amazing." I cannot even count the amount of times our guests said this to us on our wedding night. And they were right. Matt was even better than we could've hoped for. There are so many cheesy wedding DJ's out there (and unfortunately we've experienced... Read More one too many.) It was really important that our DJ was able to read the vibe of the guests and play music that would keep the dance floor packed all night. Matt did just that. He was able to perfectly balance our wish list with what he picked up that our guests would love. He created the most epic dance party and he did so with professionalism, great communication, and lots of talent. The following weeks after the wedding, we received several emails asking for his contact info. We can't wait to have him DJ our next party!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Christina L

These guys are the real deal!!!! Matt, the owner, was very prompt with his emails, and was extremely thorough with all the details. He worked well with not only me, but with keeping in touch with my coordinator before and on our event date. We also used their audio equipment... Read More for our ceremony, and Dominic (our day of DJ) was there extra early to ensure proper sound. Dominic came highly recommended by our Photographer, and it turned out we had a million friends in common as well (small world). We sat down with Dominic about 3 weeks prior to our wedding and we really got to know each others personalities. To say he NAILED it would be an understatement. The wedding was beyond perfect in every outlet, but most all of our compliments were about our music. We gave him an idea (and some examples) of what we liked and didn't like, but more importantly, we wanted him to just "be a dj". He was incredible, read the crowd perfectly, and wasn't a cheeseball on the mic. I would 200% use Who's That DJ again...in fact, I cant wait till the next event we need a DJ for. Thank you so much guys!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Katie G

We came across Who’s That DJ? on The Knot and are SO happy we did. We used Matt for our wedding day a month ago and he was nothing short of amazing. Everything was extremely easy from our initial conversation with Matt to the day of our wedding. He communicated very well with us... Read More and was super helpful when it came to picking specific songs for different parts of our wedding. He met us onsite to do a walkthrough and helped us edit the preliminary timeline. We selected almost 100 songs, but told Matt he could use his judgment on what to play, what not to play, and to feel free to add in any additional songs. The music was absolutely PERFECT! I’m not kidding when I say our dance floor was completely packed the entire night. All of our guests told us how much fun they had dancing and how good the music was. He is also a fabulous MC and knows how to make a wedding run really smooth. A lot of DJs are constantly on the mic making sure their voice is heard, but Matt spoke the perfect amount and introduced all of the wedding activities without a hitch. We 100% recommend Who’s That DJ? for any event you may have. We promise you will be extremely happy!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jenna P

Without a doubt, hire Who's that DJ? for your wedding! Let's just say the music MADE our wedding day. Our DJ (Dominic) has been a friend of my husband and I for years (since college) and we used to see him DJ at random college gatherings (Thursday nights at TGIFridays! woot... Read More woot!) and he was incredible back then. Fast forward 10 years and Dominic has made DJ'ing his full time career and is incredible at it. We had been telling him for years that one day we would get married and he would be our DJ. Well, when that day finally came, we knew who our DJ would be without question. The great thing was that Dominic didn't treat us any differently because we were his friends. He was incredibly professional. He scheduled a meeting with us, asked us some great questions about what we were looking for in our wedding. Our likes and dislikes. Must have's and must NOT have's. He even helped us with the schedule for the day so he could create the entire vibe of the day through music. On the day of our wedding we got TONS of compliments from our friends about the music. From the arrival of guests through the cocktail hour, dinner and then (most importantly) the dancing! Every moment was perfectly executed and you could just tell he knew how to control the moments through music. We'll never forget that day and how much fun we had. We owe a lot of that to Dominic and Who's That DJ?

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Alana S

I first met Matt when he DJ'ed my brother's wedding in LA; the music was awesome, the mixing spot on and the night flowed perfectly thanks to Matt's expert guidance. When my husband and I got engaged, it was an easy choice to go with Matt for our wedding since we had already... Read More danced the night away at an event he DJ'ed. As far as the process for our own wedding, Matt was extremely easy to work with, understood what what vibe we were going for and made it all happen perfectly. Matt was critical to helping the event go smoothly; the announcing of the bridal party was flawless, the timing of things was perfect. I would definitely recommend giving Matt a few "must plays" and then leaving the rest to him to mix and read the crowd (which can't be said about all DJs!) Can't thank Matt enough for helping to make our day awesome!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Lauren H

The entire process of working with Who's That DJ for our wedding was easy and wonderful. It started with Matt working out the details by phone and email (always responding very quickly....which is a big deal to the Bride, so I was happy!). Then when we met with Dominic we liked... Read More him immediately! We had such a good feeling about him controlling the entire vibe of the night. And in fact we were right! Dom did an incredible job from playing the specific songs we had selected for the special moments and then keeping the vibe appropriate and alive from ceremony to cocktail through dinner and to the dancing! He took everything we said in to account but also really read the crowd and kept everyone engaged. All of our guests and myself and my groom walked away saying that was THE BEST PARTY we have ever been a part of! I would recommend them to any and everyone and definitely hire them again for any party I may need! Thank you Dominic and Matt for making our event extra special!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Ashley A

SERIOUSLY THE BEST DJ EVER!!! I'm telling you- THIS IS THE GUY/COMPANY TO USE. Do NOT look any further. I learned about Who's that DJ from a friend, who referred Dominic. We had a phone meeting and luckily, he wasn't booked. We hit it off. He understood everything we... Read More wanted. I was sold immediately. After booking, my husband wanted a few minutes to sit down with him and feel him out. Andrew could NOT be happier. He loved Dominic. Dominic not only understood what we wanted, but had great additions and suggestions in what we'd like and he NAILED it. We felt so comfortable having him, as we wanted to have a great PARTY. Picking the DJ was huge, since it was such a pivotal part in the reception. We gave him song ideas mainly and genre and he KILLED it. Our big day came, he showed up at the proper time to set up all the speakers since our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were all different locations. He rocked our ceremony, no slip ups on when to play what song. We did not attend our cocktail hour, however, everyone had no complaints. Then our reception, words can't even express how ridiculously amazing Dominic was! Songs were on point, he was energetic, got the party rocking, and it kept rocking ALL night long. There was not one minute that there was no one on the dance floor (minus speeches) We wanted a party and we got the BEST one. Song choices, song placement, he took what we wanted an ran with it. I couldn't, and still can't, thank him enough for DJing our wedding! We're almost 2 months post wedding and we are still hearing compliments on how awesome our DJ was!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

We just had Dom do my wedding and lets just say he killed it. After our wedding we had three other couples come up to us and ask for his contact info as they want him to do their wedding. The way he could get the audience moving but at the same time keep them engaged between... Read More speeches and dances was one of a kind. Thank you Dom and the rest of the Who's That DJ group for making our night amazing.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Gelesia D

My husband and I hired Who's That DJ for our wedding last Spring. They were a recommendation from our wedding planner and we are VERY happy we went with them! We met with Dom and communicated a lot with Matt during the whole process. They were both very quick with responses,... Read More which definitely relieved us of any stress. The entire process was seamless. Dom took the time to get to know us, what we liked and what we didn't like. The set list ended up being everything we wanted and more! He even sent me a playlist after the wedding of the entire event from start to finish. One the wedding day, Dom's timing for everything was spot-on. From the ceremony procession, to the cocktail hour, to the dance floor. Not a single moment was the dance floor empty! We would definitely call Who's That DJ again!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Jessica D

We hired Matt to DJ our wedding, we could not be more pleased with the outcome. He came with high regards from our planner. The process of planning a wedding can be so chaotic but Matt made the music portion of it simple and convenient. We Skyped with him for the initial meeting... Read More which was super cool and easy for us. We went over the basics and what to expect. All we did was give him a list of the songs we wanted for our specifics (first dance, dinner music, cake cutting, etc.) and a list of plays and do not plays for dancing, he did the rest. His interpretation based off of our lists was spot on, there was a good variety of great music with nothing we didn't want, the dance floor was packed the entirenight. He did a good job of feeling out the crowd and playing songs that worked for our guests. Matt is very well versed in music, he was able to give us feedback and suggestions based on ideas / songs that we bounced off of him. With so many choices to make during the process it helped to have his experience and guidance in making decisions. The whole way Matt was professional, yet cool and he conducted himself perfectly. He did a great job and even sent us a killer photo of our first dance. Plus he kinda looks like Justin Timberlake, so it was pretty special when he played "Can't Stop The Feeling". Thanks again for everything, Matt!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Ian K

Who's that DJ was recommended to us by A Rental Connection. They were very professional, easy to work with, and communication was always there. Matt Gudis is hands down the best DJ I have witnessed at an event/wedding and it happened to be my own. I've been to so many weddings... Read More and Bar- Mitzvahs where the DJ wants to be the center of attention. Matt Gudis was the complete opposite, also he is very good at MC'ing. Who's that DJ's online music database and song selection has a wide variety of songs and makes planning and organizing easier. Picking our playlist and planning accordingly with our day of timeline was very smooth and easy. The mixes Matt made of our song choices were definitely a crowd pleaser. Matt is very good with communication via phone or email. Numerous friends and family commented on how much they enjoyed our DJ. Thanks, Who's that DJ, for helping create memories that will last a lifetime.

Matt Gudis

Matt Gudis, principal DJ/MC and founder of Who's That DJ, has quickly risen to become one of the most in demand, premier DJ/MCs in Southern California. He has performed at thousands of events - from the most lavish weddings to the hottest clubs - throughout the U.S. since 2001. Heavily influenced by legendary DJs such as DJ AM, Z-Trip and A-Trak, Matt studied the art form of turntabilsm and the intangible skills of the greatest DJs in the world. His unique ability to mix any genre of music, perform for any type of crowd, and his precise sense of timing makes him one of the best wedding DJ/MCs.