PASSIONATE, SINCERE ARTIST AND A STORYTELLER

Thank you for stopping by to check out my profile. If you’re looking for a photographer to help you re-live your wedding day long after the last bit of confetti has dropped, you’re in the right place. My photography style may be described as documentary or photojournalistic, but the truth is, in your wedding, I’m not a photographer. I’m a narrator. I tell your love story in pictures – artfully and sincerely captured. On your wedding day, you are my muse, and the everlasting love bond you are forming is my driver. My camera lens will be seeking out every detail and every hint of emotion that is worthy of your wedding storybook. I’d love to tell you more about what I offer, so call to set up a consultation today.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

DFW based, available for travel Worldwide (469) 556-5462
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jaydn M

My husband and I loved having William as our photographer! He DID AMAZING WORK and we cannot thank him enough for capturing our special day! William went above and beyond for us and treated us like family! He was always available when we needed him and was always there early and... Read More ready to shoot. He does not see his clients as a business deal, he really is invested and wants to do whatever he can to help. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PHOTOGRAPHER CHOOSE WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Priya P

William was probably the easiest and quickest decision we made during our wedding vendor selection process. And we are absolutely thrilled with results! He was so patient with the entire process and made sure we were happy with the results. Not to mention he pretty much knows... Read More his way around South Indian Christian Catholic weddings, so we were sure he would make sure the pivotal moments were captured. That definitely eased the process.We would definitely recommend William again to any future bride and groom. He is a pleasure to work with and worth every penny.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Chris G

William was by far our best choice for our wedding. We couldn't have had a better photographer for our wedding or our engagement photos. His eye is amazing and his use of the natural light stands alone. We wish we were getting married a second time, just so we could use him... Read More again!! In using William, you will get the best quality and the best results. There is no doubt about it!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kavya R

William is an incredibly talented photographer. My husband and I had 2 weddings to celebrate both of our cultures (Catholic and Hindu). We did not hire a videographer and were therefore concerned that all of our moments may not be captured. However, William ensured that not only... Read More every amazing moment was captured, but he also managed to photograph our wedding events in such a way that our story was portrayed perfectly. The engagement photos that William shot were so amazingly us. He caught the perfect moments, the sincere smiles and laughs and we had a great time with him. It didn’t feel like a photo shoot—it felt like we were just hanging out with a friend and snapping some pictures. That same feeling was felt through our Catholic wedding as well as ALL of our Hindu events. William was always promptly on time and so comfortable amongst our families. He always made himself available for any type of communication and he was always open to any thoughts or ideas we had and we never felt pressured or awkward to pose a certain way or act a certain way. We were just us. As we reviewed all our photos from our incredibly hectic and amazing days; it was as if we were taken back and re living all those incredible moments. I even tear up when looking at them. Thank you so much, William for being absolutely incredible and providing timeless moments of our once in a life time events.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Saloni G

Booking William Bichara was one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our wedding! The very first time we saw his photography, it was unlike any others. His passion and talent just oozes from every photo. On our first meeting, he really took the time to get to know us.... Read More Instead of just taking photos of moments, he really captured the story behind the moment. Just by looking at our photo album, we are able to relive the entire wedding. And I'll be honest, I don't even remember him being there taking the photos! He so quietly goes about his business that he is never in the way or having you "pose" for anything unnatural. William truly has a passion for what he does, and it is not about the money for him. I recall him arriving early and staying late at every event. He came almost 30-60 mins early on the wedding day to get more photos of my make-up being done -- photos which turned out amazing and I couldn't imagine not having them. You won't regret booking William! He is extremely talented and very professional. We recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Divya B

Photographs are something both my husband and I love, but we dread taking pictures. We knew that photographs from our wedding would be something that we would cherish forever and we were looking for a photographer who was capable of capturing all the minute details in our fusion... Read More wedding (Hindu/catholic). We heard and read great things about William but it wasn’t until we met him when we realized he would be the perfect photographer for us. William was different than other photographers we talked to. He responded very quickly to our inquiry and personally met with us to get to know what we were looking for in our wedding pictures. William was caring, charismatic and fun to be around, from the beginning. He was no different during our wedding events. Through the wedding chaos his laid-back, collected nature kept us at ease and calm. He arrived well before and stayed past his allotted time to capture pictures that would make us happy. When we got our pictures we were beyond ecstatic about the quality of the pictures and the content of the pictures. During the wedding everything is a blur, William captured so many important moments in the weddings we were able to relive all the little moments through his pictures. William Bichara is a great photographer! He is very cognizant of his clients wishes and makes sure to do everything in his power to make their big day special. He is a natural behind the camera and at the same time very personable. He made all our experiences with him very seamless. I would recommend him over and over to anyone that is looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Surbhi A

I don't even know where to start. I honestly believe it was true play of luck that I found William. Once I saw his work, I knew I had to hire him and his prices made it impossible not to hire him. William did my fusion wedding and both Indian and american ceremonies. He was... Read More ahead of schedule on both days, we didn't have to worry about timeline that oh we won't have enough getting ready of shots etc. The entire timeline worked perfectly. Once I got the pictures, I cannot even explain how blown away I was. THEY WERE JUST INCREDIBLE. He definitely went above and beyond my expectation. In addition just the amount of pictures I got was insane!! And every picture is worthy to be on a frame. I would totally recommend William to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Hithen V

I am grateful to have had William as our photographer. He captured so many special moments that when I look back at them now it feels like it just happened. His attention to detail and his ability to make you feel natural left a strong impression on me. I never realized I could... Read More feel comfortable with a camera around, capturing my every move. He made it happen and I LOVE the images he created for us. I could hang all of them on my wall and consider each image a work of art.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Ashwina K

When we decided to get married, I asked friends what they looked at pictures or video after their own weddings and they all said pictures. I decided to find the best photographer in Dallas. After seeing William's website I knew I wanted him to do our wedding. I couldn't be... Read More happier. Each picture tells a story and holds an emotion. He captured details and moments I didn't even know took place. He over delivered on everything. I know I chose right. Thank you William for being with me through everything and capturing the best moments of my life!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Gina h

I was a bridesmaid at a good friend's wedding.. William does not disappoint in capturing emotions , moments and joy transforming them into priceless memories.. He manages to captures the groom's and bride's reaction like a story and does it with ease and artistic timeless... Read More twist. It is such a joy to sit and flip thru the photos reliving the captured moments..all I can say is wow!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Shusmita F

I had the wedding of my dreams this past April and William was there to capture every single moment of our fusion Bengali-American wedding. If you aren't familiar with east asian weddings, they are very intricate and long... and the family members can be a needy handful. That... Read More being said I agonized over who my photographer would be ... I needed to make sure they were up for the task and William certainly was. He met with my husband and I twice before the big day to make sure he knew exactly what our expectations were as far as what we wanted captured and what style we prefer. I thought William asking about our style preference was so wonderful because I know he, as most artists, have their own style(rightfully so ... its their art) but the fact that he understands this is the biggest moment of your life and wants to make sure his work is up to your standards was a key factor in us choosing him as our photographer. He is truly passionate about his work. I was expecting my photographs not to be ready for at least a month but William contacted me within a week to let me know my images were ready for viewing. I have received endless compliments on all my wedding photos. My biggest piece of advice to anyone planning a wedding is to be sure you not only like the work of your vendors but you also like them as a person, especially your photographer since they'll be with you every moment of your big day(in my case probably 15+ hours between 3 days). He's a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 James S

William takes the best pictures I've every seen in my life! He took pictures of things at our wedding I didn't even know we had! When we looked at the pictures they all told a story of our wedding. My wife is already beautiful but looking at the pictures William took I didn't... Read More even know she was that beautiful! Man you are the greatest! A real cool person too!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Sunnye S

William is the absolute BEST photographer you will ever choose for your wedding! His eye is AMAZING! I was blown away when I saw my wedding through is eyes! I've never been so pleased with anyone's work! I cannot say it enough! THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Christina A

You can find a photographer that captures the obvious but William digs deeper and uncovers unexpected gems. He is able to transform pictures into works of art. William's passion for capturing images is evident in all of his work. His unique style is personalized, thoughtful and... Read More artistic. I am constantly impressed every time I see one of William's pictures.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Hailey H

William is an incredibly talented photographer. He captured our perfect day beautifully!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Ed B

Our wedding day was an experience of a lifetime. It is an experience that I can enjoy over and over again, thanks to the outstanding work that William provided us as a photographer. Most photographers try to stage each frame, to script each picture. William met with us... Read More beforehand, and he wanted to get to know us, to seek out a part of who we were as a couple. His photographic work tells a story of our special day. He has a fabulous ability to be able to capture the emotion that ebbs and flows throughout the day. William cares deeply about the quality of the work that he provides to each couple. He is passionate about his craft. He is a gifted photographer who seeks to channel the passion he has for his profession into each wedding which he is a part. I could not recommend anyone more highly as a photographer than William Bichara. His works speaks for itself. Sincerely, Ed Burkett

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

Picking William to be my photographer was the best decision I made of the entire wedding. Seeing every photograph was a flashback – I could just imagine the conversations that were taking place, the family and friends around me and the emotions that were running through my head.... Read More My whole life I’ve felt extremely un-photogenic. So when it came to finding a photographer for my wedding, I just wanted to find someone who would make me look pretty. After going through William’s blog, however, I saw that the pictures he captured looked more like moments than like poses. I loved how the bride’s smile looked when she was actually laughing and that’s what made me call William. After meeting with him once, I was sold. He made me feel comfortable, listened to what I wanted and explained his “documentary” approach to photographing weddings. During the wedding, he helped my fiancé and I feel comfortable around each other with him photographing. He tried telling me to stop smiling so much, but then gave up and just took great shots of us laughing. William was extremely accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure he did our wedding justice. He didn’t just make me “look pretty” with posing or lighting, but captured moments so I looked natural and happy without having to overthink it. I can’t express how much I appreciate everything he did for us at the wedding. His creativity was outstanding and his passion is evident when going through the photos. My family and I loved sharing our wedding with him and we love each and every photograph. Thank you so much William!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

William was an amazing photographer. He got to know our family, and captured every special moment for our day. The turnaround was incredibly fast, and the albums are incredible. Not only is the quality great, the albums truly tell the story of the whole wedding. If I could give... Read More him 10 stars, I would!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Asha B

William has crafted his talent with a camera, to the point that I completely forgot he was in attendance taking pictures and was truly able to enjoy the day. He captured emotions that are frozen in time, when I look through my weddings pictures a story enfolds, I'm not just... Read More looking at photos, I am reliving every emotion I experienced. That in itself is priceless! William is not just another wedding vendor, he has mastered putting a personable, real touch to the way he conducts business. He truly wanted to know about me, my finance, how we met, and witness our interaction. William is truly gifted, I highly recommend him for all your photography needs.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016

I can honestly say that when I dreaded the things that go into wedding planning I thought of having to take pictures... But William Bichara was amazing! Reena and I felt so relaxed the entire time and it was FUN! He captured so many great moments and we can't thank him enough... Read More for his professionalism. If you want the perfect moments of your wedding captured then reach out to him. Thanks so much William!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016

William was awesome to work with from the start. My wife and I were adamant about finding the best photographer for us on our wedding day. We agreed that photography was the most important investment to us. We found William and met him a few times before our wedding day. I felt... Read More very comfortable around him as did all of my friends. We hung out with him and joked a few times throughout the reception. The moments he captured of our wedding day are unbelievable. My wife and I couldn't be happier with his outstandingly beautiful work. Not to mention, his turn around was lightening fast!!! We feel that William has been friend from the beginning! He is hands down, the best decision we could have made for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016

William was the perfect addition to our special day. We could not have chosen any body better to capture our magical moments. I could spend hours (and have) looking at our photos and awing over them. William truly has a passion and love for what he does and you can defiantly... Read More tell through his photos. There is one photo that William took of my husband helping our son put on his tie for the wedding and it is such a real, in the moment shot and I am absolutely in love with it. Those are the moments that I missed in person but get to awe over them as I look through our beautiful photos. Thank you again William for our all your amazing work. You truly are the best!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016

William's photographs are so outstanding I feel as though he has done the impossible - given us a taste of time travel! He has provided us photographs to continually re-live my sister's wedding day over and over again through capturing the laughs, the tears, and the beautiful... Read More couple themselves. What a joy it was to have him be at the wedding not only for the photos, but for his company too! As maid of honor, I knew getting the right photographer was the bride's biggest request and William provided her with everything she could have dreamt of and more! Thank you, William, for perfectly capturing not only the bride's best day ever, but mine as well.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Mattie B

If I could give Willian a million stars I would! Hands down, the absolute best decision I made for my wedding day, besides marrying my husband, of course! He is the most wonderful person to work with! So kind, friendly, thoughtful, and professional! He got to know my husband and... Read More I well before our wedding day. We had a few meetings to talk and get to know one another well before the wedding. We were so comfortable around him by the time our big day came, it was like he was always a friend, never a vendor! He was absolutely wonderful on our wedding day! He was quiet and kept his distance while we were getting ready. He never ever made me or anyone feel uncomfortable. He was so respectful from getting ready, through to the end of the night. He gave wonderful direction to me, the wedding party and our families the entire day! He did way more than I would have ever expected from a photographer! I truly cannot wait to see his amazing work! I feel honored and privileged to have found William and to have been able to work with him! I would highly recommend him a million times over and back again! We will keep a relationship for years to come! He is absolutely the best, ever!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Joni M

William did an amazing job on our photos. I knew from looking at his work that I couldn't use another photographer. He is also very professional and easy to work with, not intrusive on your busiest day. Just there capturing the moments in the best way!

William Bichara

Quiet. Sensitive. Some say, dreamer or romantic. My eyes, my heart, my imagination and my finger on the camera are connected in ways I have yet to describe in words. My style is constantly nurtured by my work in fashion and beauty. A wedding to me is not an event or a business. It’s the culmination of a love journey against an enchanting backdrop, a complex weave of emotions, expressions, tears, laughter and much more. In your wedding, I tell your story through pictures – artfully and sincerely captured. I will be seeking out every detail and hint of emotion worthy of your wedding story.