William Bichara Photography

DFW based, available for travel Worldwide

PASSIONATE, SINCERE ARTIST AND A STORYTELLER

Thank you for stopping by to check out my profile. If you’re looking for a photographer to help you re-live your wedding day long after the last bit of confetti has dropped, you’re in the right place. My photography style may be described as documentary or photojournalistic, but the truth is, in your wedding, I’m not a photographer. I’m a narrator. I tell your love story in pictures – artfully and sincerely captured. On your wedding day, you are my muse, and the everlasting love bond you are forming is my driver. My camera lens will be seeking out every detail and every hint of emotion that is worthy of your wedding storybook. I’d love to tell you more about what I offer, so call to set up a consultation today.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

DFW based, available for travel Worldwide (469) 556-5462
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jaydn M

My husband and I loved having William as our photographer! He DID AMAZING WORK and we cannot thank him enough for capturing our special day! William went above and beyond for us and treated us like family! He was always available when we needed him and was always there early and... Read More ready to shoot. He does not see his clients as a business deal, he really is invested and wants to do whatever he can to help. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PHOTOGRAPHER CHOOSE WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jamie R

Not only is William's work absolutely amazing, he is an amazing person through and through. We did our engagement, rehearsal dinner, and wedding photos with William. Every time that we met with him, his passion for his work was undeniable. My husband and I were blown away by... Read More how much he genuinely cares for his clients. He takes the time to get to know you and goes above and beyond to make your day special. He is also incredibly easy to work with. What more can you ask for? We love all of our photos - and we got so many!!! Other reviewers have said that William's photos tell a story and they do! The first time we went through them with our families, we felt like w were reliving the entire weekend over again. We were all laughing our heads off and tearing up with joy all at the same time. Many of our families and friends were surprised at just how many amazing and beautiful moments that he was able to capture. He is truly a beautiful artist with a good heart to boot!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Priyal P

We chose William for our wedding photographer simply because he is a cool dude! His calm and easy-going nature along with the high quality and versatility of his work are the precisely the reasons we chose him. His experience and familiarity with South Asian weddings was a huge... Read More plus. Prior to the wedding, he took the time to understand what types of photos and styles we wanted. We wanted bright, colorful images capturing the candid moments between us and our families and friends, and he delivered just that and more. He also took detailed shots of all the decor, bridal mendhi and all the wedding ceremonies. During the wedding weekend, William was prompt and ready to work at each event. He is fun, friendly, easy to talk to, and his mere presence and uplifting comments helped put me at ease and boosted my own confidence as I was getting ready. On a wedding day, every bride needs a support system and William was definitely a part of mine. Thank you so much for capturing our wedding day and gifting us with wonderful memories of one of the most cherished moments of our lives!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Zehra H

William was a joy to work with! From the initial consultation to the engagement session and through our wedding events, he was always patient, considerate, and so kind to us both. William took the time to make us feel comfortable through the process and get to know us and... Read More translated all that into perfectly capturing our special days! He was always punctual and professional and that made the wedding day stress free. The end product was more beautiful than we could have imagined. Every family member and friend we have shared our photographs with has been so impressed. William, you are so talented and we cannot thank you enough!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Chandra T

I loved working with William! He's professional but personable and very creative. We left it to him to create the album and when we reviewed it before giving the thumbs up on the final, we were blown away. It was perfect. The quality of his work/product is fantastic, especially... Read More for the price. We couldn't be happier with the final product and really enjoyed working with him through the entire process.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Hinal G

Hiring William as our wedding photographer was the one of the first and best decisions throughout our entire wedding process! We had a traditional Hindu wedding, lasting 3 days with 5 different events. Those days can go by so quickly that its oftentimes difficult for the bride... Read More and groom to remember each detail of all of the rituals. However, William's photography captured all of the countless colorful details, and most importantly, the emotion that filled our wedding weekend. My husband and I have LOVED reliving the best weekend of our lives through William's incredible pictures. He managed to capture the love between not only my husband and I, but all of our family and friends as well. Each picture tells the story of our love, and the pictures are so beautifully captured that it makes you want to stare at each of them for hours! William's professionalism is unmatched--he arrived well before any of our events started, to ensure that he photographed all of the preparations beforehand, and stayed until each event was finished so that he didn't miss one moment. Furthermore, he is so so personable! Throughout our engagement pictures and our entire wedding weekend, we felt as if it was a friend taking pictures--he adapts to any situation and always remains so calm and collected! We had multiple family members let us know how nice it was to have a photographer who was SO kind and friendly, and made everyone feel at ease in front of the camera. I personally think that the most important part of a wedding is the photographer, because those captured memories are what you will rely on to look back on your most special day decades from now--I could not be more thrilled that we had the honor of William capturing those sweet memories for us!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Brianne I

William is the best. His incredible eye and talent surpasses all other photographers. He takes his time getting to know you and exactly how you would like your day to go and captures every single detail plus more. He makes the entire process stress-free, easy all while capturing... Read More the most beautiful moments. He shot my engagement and wedding day photos and caught us in some of the sweetest moments when we had no idea. You will NOT regret choosing William as your photographer on your special day!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Anu V

William has been a dear friend for many years, but we got to his wonderful artistry first hand recently. He photographed our daughter's reception at the Dallas Arboretum - not only did he capture the love of the newly weds but also the warmth and affection of the friends and... Read More family at the event as well as the beauty of the locale. Bravissimo! Thank you so much, William!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Priya P

William was probably the easiest and quickest decision we made during our wedding vendor selection process. And we are absolutely thrilled with results! He was so patient with the entire process and made sure we were happy with the results. Not to mention he pretty much knows... Read More his way around South Indian Christian Catholic weddings, so we were sure he would make sure the pivotal moments were captured. That definitely eased the process.We would definitely recommend William again to any future bride and groom. He is a pleasure to work with and worth every penny.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Chris G

William was by far our best choice for our wedding. We couldn't have had a better photographer for our wedding or our engagement photos. His eye is amazing and his use of the natural light stands alone. We wish we were getting married a second time, just so we could use him... Read More again!! In using William, you will get the best quality and the best results. There is no doubt about it!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kavya R

William is an incredibly talented photographer. My husband and I had 2 weddings to celebrate both of our cultures (Catholic and Hindu). We did not hire a videographer and were therefore concerned that all of our moments may not be captured. However, William ensured that not only... Read More every amazing moment was captured, but he also managed to photograph our wedding events in such a way that our story was portrayed perfectly. The engagement photos that William shot were so amazingly us. He caught the perfect moments, the sincere smiles and laughs and we had a great time with him. It didn’t feel like a photo shoot—it felt like we were just hanging out with a friend and snapping some pictures. That same feeling was felt through our Catholic wedding as well as ALL of our Hindu events. William was always promptly on time and so comfortable amongst our families. He always made himself available for any type of communication and he was always open to any thoughts or ideas we had and we never felt pressured or awkward to pose a certain way or act a certain way. We were just us. As we reviewed all our photos from our incredibly hectic and amazing days; it was as if we were taken back and re living all those incredible moments. I even tear up when looking at them. Thank you so much, William for being absolutely incredible and providing timeless moments of our once in a life time events.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Saloni G

Booking William Bichara was one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our wedding! The very first time we saw his photography, it was unlike any others. His passion and talent just oozes from every photo. On our first meeting, he really took the time to get to know us.... Read More Instead of just taking photos of moments, he really captured the story behind the moment. Just by looking at our photo album, we are able to relive the entire wedding. And I'll be honest, I don't even remember him being there taking the photos! He so quietly goes about his business that he is never in the way or having you "pose" for anything unnatural. William truly has a passion for what he does, and it is not about the money for him. I recall him arriving early and staying late at every event. He came almost 30-60 mins early on the wedding day to get more photos of my make-up being done -- photos which turned out amazing and I couldn't imagine not having them. You won't regret booking William! He is extremely talented and very professional. We recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Divya B

Photographs are something both my husband and I love, but we dread taking pictures. We knew that photographs from our wedding would be something that we would cherish forever and we were looking for a photographer who was capable of capturing all the minute details in our fusion... Read More wedding (Hindu/catholic). We heard and read great things about William but it wasn’t until we met him when we realized he would be the perfect photographer for us. William was different than other photographers we talked to. He responded very quickly to our inquiry and personally met with us to get to know what we were looking for in our wedding pictures. William was caring, charismatic and fun to be around, from the beginning. He was no different during our wedding events. Through the wedding chaos his laid-back, collected nature kept us at ease and calm. He arrived well before and stayed past his allotted time to capture pictures that would make us happy. When we got our pictures we were beyond ecstatic about the quality of the pictures and the content of the pictures. During the wedding everything is a blur, William captured so many important moments in the weddings we were able to relive all the little moments through his pictures. William Bichara is a great photographer! He is very cognizant of his clients wishes and makes sure to do everything in his power to make their big day special. He is a natural behind the camera and at the same time very personable. He made all our experiences with him very seamless. I would recommend him over and over to anyone that is looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Surbhi A

I don't even know where to start. I honestly believe it was true play of luck that I found William. Once I saw his work, I knew I had to hire him and his prices made it impossible not to hire him. William did my fusion wedding and both Indian and american ceremonies. He was... Read More ahead of schedule on both days, we didn't have to worry about timeline that oh we won't have enough getting ready of shots etc. The entire timeline worked perfectly. Once I got the pictures, I cannot even explain how blown away I was. THEY WERE JUST INCREDIBLE. He definitely went above and beyond my expectation. In addition just the amount of pictures I got was insane!! And every picture is worthy to be on a frame. I would totally recommend William to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Hithen V

I am grateful to have had William as our photographer. He captured so many special moments that when I look back at them now it feels like it just happened. His attention to detail and his ability to make you feel natural left a strong impression on me. I never realized I could... Read More feel comfortable with a camera around, capturing my every move. He made it happen and I LOVE the images he created for us. I could hang all of them on my wall and consider each image a work of art.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Ashwina K

When we decided to get married, I asked friends what they looked at pictures or video after their own weddings and they all said pictures. I decided to find the best photographer in Dallas. After seeing William's website I knew I wanted him to do our wedding. I couldn't be... Read More happier. Each picture tells a story and holds an emotion. He captured details and moments I didn't even know took place. He over delivered on everything. I know I chose right. Thank you William for being with me through everything and capturing the best moments of my life!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Gina h

I was a bridesmaid at a good friend's wedding.. William does not disappoint in capturing emotions , moments and joy transforming them into priceless memories.. He manages to captures the groom's and bride's reaction like a story and does it with ease and artistic timeless... Read More twist. It is such a joy to sit and flip thru the photos reliving the captured moments..all I can say is wow!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Shusmita F

I had the wedding of my dreams this past April and William was there to capture every single moment of our fusion Bengali-American wedding. If you aren't familiar with east asian weddings, they are very intricate and long... and the family members can be a needy handful. That... Read More being said I agonized over who my photographer would be ... I needed to make sure they were up for the task and William certainly was. He met with my husband and I twice before the big day to make sure he knew exactly what our expectations were as far as what we wanted captured and what style we prefer. I thought William asking about our style preference was so wonderful because I know he, as most artists, have their own style(rightfully so ... its their art) but the fact that he understands this is the biggest moment of your life and wants to make sure his work is up to your standards was a key factor in us choosing him as our photographer. He is truly passionate about his work. I was expecting my photographs not to be ready for at least a month but William contacted me within a week to let me know my images were ready for viewing. I have received endless compliments on all my wedding photos. My biggest piece of advice to anyone planning a wedding is to be sure you not only like the work of your vendors but you also like them as a person, especially your photographer since they'll be with you every moment of your big day(in my case probably 15+ hours between 3 days). He's a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 James S

William takes the best pictures I've every seen in my life! He took pictures of things at our wedding I didn't even know we had! When we looked at the pictures they all told a story of our wedding. My wife is already beautiful but looking at the pictures William took I didn't... Read More even know she was that beautiful! Man you are the greatest! A real cool person too!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Sunnye S

William is the absolute BEST photographer you will ever choose for your wedding! His eye is AMAZING! I was blown away when I saw my wedding through is eyes! I've never been so pleased with anyone's work! I cannot say it enough! THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Christina A

You can find a photographer that captures the obvious but William digs deeper and uncovers unexpected gems. He is able to transform pictures into works of art. William's passion for capturing images is evident in all of his work. His unique style is personalized, thoughtful and... Read More artistic. I am constantly impressed every time I see one of William's pictures.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Hailey H

William is an incredibly talented photographer. He captured our perfect day beautifully!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Ed B

Our wedding day was an experience of a lifetime. It is an experience that I can enjoy over and over again, thanks to the outstanding work that William provided us as a photographer. Most photographers try to stage each frame, to script each picture. William met with us... Read More beforehand, and he wanted to get to know us, to seek out a part of who we were as a couple. His photographic work tells a story of our special day. He has a fabulous ability to be able to capture the emotion that ebbs and flows throughout the day. William cares deeply about the quality of the work that he provides to each couple. He is passionate about his craft. He is a gifted photographer who seeks to channel the passion he has for his profession into each wedding which he is a part. I could not recommend anyone more highly as a photographer than William Bichara. His works speaks for itself. Sincerely, Ed Burkett

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

Picking William to be my photographer was the best decision I made of the entire wedding. Seeing every photograph was a flashback – I could just imagine the conversations that were taking place, the family and friends around me and the emotions that were running through my head.... Read More My whole life I’ve felt extremely un-photogenic. So when it came to finding a photographer for my wedding, I just wanted to find someone who would make me look pretty. After going through William’s blog, however, I saw that the pictures he captured looked more like moments than like poses. I loved how the bride’s smile looked when she was actually laughing and that’s what made me call William. After meeting with him once, I was sold. He made me feel comfortable, listened to what I wanted and explained his “documentary” approach to photographing weddings. During the wedding, he helped my fiancé and I feel comfortable around each other with him photographing. He tried telling me to stop smiling so much, but then gave up and just took great shots of us laughing. William was extremely accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure he did our wedding justice. He didn’t just make me “look pretty” with posing or lighting, but captured moments so I looked natural and happy without having to overthink it. I can’t express how much I appreciate everything he did for us at the wedding. His creativity was outstanding and his passion is evident when going through the photos. My family and I loved sharing our wedding with him and we love each and every photograph. Thank you so much William!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

William was an amazing photographer. He got to know our family, and captured every special moment for our day. The turnaround was incredibly fast, and the albums are incredible. Not only is the quality great, the albums truly tell the story of the whole wedding. If I could give... Read More him 10 stars, I would!

William Bichara

Quiet. Sensitive. Some say, dreamer or romantic. My eyes, my heart, my imagination and my finger on the camera are connected in ways I have yet to describe in words. My style is constantly nurtured by my work in fashion and beauty. A wedding to me is not an event or a business. It’s the culmination of a love journey against an enchanting backdrop, a complex weave of emotions, expressions, tears, laughter and much more. In your wedding, I tell your story through pictures – artfully and sincerely captured. I will be seeking out every detail and hint of emotion worthy of your wedding story.