Guaranteed Fun & Music for Everyone!

Our mission is to provide our clients with a warm relationship not just leading up to their event, but long after. We pride ourselves on bringing our signature “wired up” energy that is unique to the industry. We truly love what we do, and we put that love into every event we perform. Expect your guests to scream “one more song” at the end of your special event. Making memories is what we do!

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Ashley M

From the minute we met Joe Zahn, we knew there was no one else that could possibly DJ our wedding! Joe is so much fun and we never felt stressed or nervous during the planning process because he made everything so easy and was so great to work with. Wired Up Entertainment... Read More provided the music, lighting, and photo booth, so we did not have to worry about dealing with multiple vendors - we were even able to book an acoustic guitar player for our cocktail hour through them! The client portal was great in keeping us organized and allowing us to choose our music and provide all of the necessary information for the ceremony and reception. We wanted our wedding to be all about fun, and it was just that - numerous guests told us that ours was the "best wedding ever" and people were so impressed with the quality of the music, the lights, the photo booth, everything. The photo booth was a huge hit - up to 8 people could fit and the props that were provided made for some fantastic pictures! I cannot say enough great things about Wired Up Entertainment, Joe Zahn, and DJ Louie - their level of entertainment and professionalism is unparalleled. Thank you for making our wedding day so amazing and so fun!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Kelyn M

Wedding planning is never easy, it's overwhelming and time consuming. But one of the easiest decisions we made was choosing to have Wired Up Entertainment at our wedding. My husband and I have been to so many weddings in the last few years and we were able to see Wired Up in... Read More action at several weddings. We knew after the very first one that we would be choosing them, that was just because of how well they keep the crowd up and involved. Once we actually got the chance to sit down with Joe, we were even more pleased with how professional he was and how easy he made the whole process. We really just had to tell him what kind of styles we liked and he said "oh I got this." Well that sentence was an understatement. Joe and Mike did an amazing job at our wedding and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Seeing my wedding video and watching my friends, grandparents, and people of all ages having a blast was the best feeling ever. Even after the wedding was over, no one wanted to leave! To this day, a month later, we have people telling us "you're wedding was unbelievable, the music was awesome!" And we just smile because that exactly what we said about all the other weddings we went to when Wired Up Entertainement was there. We couldn't be more please with our experience with Wired Up and are so happy that we had a company that cared about our music as much as we did. We recommend Wired Up every single time!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Sarah A

Wired Up Entertainment was absolutely FANTASTIC! Joe kept our friends and family dancing the entire night! He took into account all of our wants and helped our reception run smoothly through first dances and speeches before turning into the best dance party ever! The photo... Read More booth was a huge hit, and everyone that worked with Joe was incredibly professional and fun! Wired Up really made our wedding incredible and we are so grateful!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Zach T

Couldn't have made a better decision booking Wired Up Entertainment. Not onlywas Joe extremely helpful during the planning phases of our wedding, but the day of he completely delivered. From making last minute changes the day of our wedding to making the ceremony/reception... Read More continue without any mistakes, Joe is exactly what you are looking for in a DJ. Our guests have been texting asking who was our DJ and telling me what a great time they had with him. The dance floor was filled all night. Joe is very easy to work with and is a true professional. Book him, you wont regret it!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Kelly P

Joey was amazing to work with during our wedding planning. He is professional and has experience in the business. We had a very large guest list and he was able to help us coordinate the dances so everyone could enjoy them. They are extremely interactive with the guests and get... Read More the party started. Definitely book Wired Up for your DJ!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Paige W

Professional, high energy & so much fun!! 5+ stars! By far the BEST decision we made during our wedding planning - Joe Zahn & WiredUp Entertainment were AMAZING!! Joe was available 24/7 - From our first meeting, when Joe came to our house to go over every package, to the... Read More week prior when I was freaking out & he quickly met my Fiance & I to go over each and every detail. His dedication and knowledge was evident from start to finish. And most importantly, our wedding was an absolute blast! Our friends and family could not get off the dance floor & have continued to talk about how "the DJ was so awesome" since! HUGE thank you to Joe & his team, they killed it!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Annastasia P

You cannot go wrong with wired up. Joe is excellent, and my wedding went flawlessly. I was really worried about timing and ceremony music, and he completely put me as ease. He even called me on a holiday to reassure me! I can’t say enough about how excellent Joe and his team... Read More are. Everyone was up and dancing, and the music selections were perfect. Easy to work with, and their online client resources make planning seamless. Again, I cannot stress enough how awesome wired up is.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 JAMES H

Wired Up's Mike Vetri did a great job at our reception on 11/18/17. Played great music all night long. Fantastic job! No need to look anywhere else for your event. Wired Up.

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Kelly A

My husband and I got married this past October and were so happy we went with Wired Up Entertainment for our DJ. Joe and Andrew were amazing and Joe as the MC for the evening made everything run so smoothly! We did not need to worry about the timing of the different reception... Read More events because Joe took care of everything and he was so flexible as things were happening. He also dealt with a difficult situation with some of our guests perfectly and with professionalism, which we were thankful for. Overall, our dance floor was packed all night and we would highly recommend Wired Up to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017

The biggest "must have" for my co-worker's retirement party was entertainment. We wanted someone who could get the crowd going, provide a fun and energetic atmosphere, and introduce us to the different types of technology and services we could choose from. Joe from WiredUp was... Read More not only extremely flexible and accommodating with our budget but he also gave us great suggestions and helped us navigate our entertainment planning from start to finish. Joe took time to walk us through our options, went into detail about the different offerings and helped us comprise a package full of everything we needed to give our co-worker the best retirement party. His best suggestion was the photo booth that printed individual photo strips for the guests. He also had our co-worker's name in lights for all to see. Joe's professionalism, energetic personality and positive attitude make him the perfect choice for entertainment. I am so happy that we chose Joe to be a part of this important day and I look forward to getting the opportunity to work with him again in the future!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Melissa L

Joe was so energetic and knows how to get the crowd on the dance floor!! Wouldnt use anyone else!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Amanda T

Wired Up Entertainment is the best. It was fun meeting with Joey at the start, and even though he was busy the day of our wedding, he set us up with DJ Mike. He promised Mike would be fantastic, and he was right. Mike was a pleasure to work with. He played all the songs we... Read More wanted, some that we didn't even know we wanted, and most importantly, he kept everyone on the dance floor all night. In fact, multiple people told us that they had never seen the dance floor stay so crowded at a wedding. The planning forms that Wired Up uses were also very helpful. Going into it we had no idea what things we needed to pick songs for or what kind of songs might be appropriate, but their forms and suggestions guided us through it. We also used their photobooth service, which our guests seemed to have a lot of fun with. The technician was friendly and even put together a nice little photobook for us to keep of all the different pictures. My only disappointment was that no one got naked in the photobooth. Next time we throw a big party we'll definitely be having Wired Up do it!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Brendan C

We were both super happy and excited with our decision. DJ Z and his team helped make our night a wonderful evening. WiredUp made everything easy for us from start to finish. There is not enough we can say about how great WiredUp made us feel! Thank you so much guys!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kevin B

Joe Zahn and Wired Up Entertainment exceeded our expectations as DJ and MC of our wedding. Their careful planning, relaxed approach leading up to the wedding, and energy during the wedding day were a fresh welcome. They were so easy to work with. Not only that, they had the... Read More entire dance floor packed. Our friends and family from young to old were all on the dance floor. A few weeks later and many people are still telling us how good the dj and the dancing were. They were so much fun. Everyone was involved and all we wanted was a wedding where nobody was in their seat. They gave us that gift. The next day everyone was sore from dancing and the smiles as people talked about it were so refreshing. Wired Up Entertainment came highly recommended and they did not fall short of expectations. They exceeded them.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Courtney C

I highly recommend Wired Up Entertainment!!!!! Joe was amazing, he is such a nice guy and he kept all of our friends and family dancing the entire night! I can't even tell you how many compliments we got on our music and DJ during our wedding. Joe did such a great job at... Read More keeping everyone pumped up and involved the entire night. The energy was great, the music was great and it was an unforgettable night for all of us! Joe even played our daughters favorite song by The Wiggles ( she is 19 months old) and got her out on the dance floor, she was SO excited! The guys from Wired up Entertainment are the BEST , hire them NOW if you want an unforgettable wedding :-)

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Rose O

Your DJ service is needing in Dover , DE for my wedding reception ..

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Zachary A

Where do I begin on how amazing Joe and DJ Toroc were! From the first meeting with Joe, we knew we found our DJ. Not only was he extremely helpful throughout the process as we got closer to the wedding day, both he and DJ Toroc were communicating with us to ensure everything... Read More would go smoothly. They had all of our guests out on the dance floor the whole night and I've had several guests tell me that was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. They even had a dance off with my nephew who now wants to be a DJ and hasn't stopped talking about either one of them since the wedding. I highly recommend WiredUp Entertainment, Joe and DJ Toroc for your wedding or events! Thank you both so much for everything!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Laura S

Every person that came to our wedding commented that the DJ was the absolute BEST part. Joey went to every table to interact with my guests and make sure everyone had a great time. Everyone was on the dance floor all night which is exactly how I envisioned my event. I would... Read More recommend Wired Up to anyone that wants a DJ that will work closely with the couple to make their day as special as possible.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

WiredUp helped our big day go off without a hitch! These guys are true professionals and set the tone for the day. From our first consultation to day of the event, everything went seamlessly. Joe understood our vision and what kind of night we wanted it to be and set us up... Read More with DJ Big Easy + Rob the MC who were able to bring life to our event. They did both the ceremony music and reception music. Rob kept the crowd on their feet, dance floor packed, and interacted with the guests which was a blast. They even helped handle my crazy family and all their song requests :) WiredUp also handled the mood lighting and powered the lights to the beat of the music which was a great extra feature. Really happy we booked with these guys and would be happy to use them for any future events, big or small!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kristi R

Wired Up Entertainment was awesome! From the beginning Joe was quick to respond and meet with us! We never felt pressured, but rather at ease trusting Joe and his company with our wedding! Our guests had an amazing time and we all spent the whole night dancing! Mike did a great... Read More job keeping with the timeline and and DJ Toroc was out on the dance floor teaching us moves! Thanks Wired Up!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017

Joe and his team made things super easy!! Mike was AWESOME to work with and all of our guests commented on how fantastic he was!!!! He had everybody dancing and having a great time! I would highly recommend Joe, Mike, and the entire Wired Up Entertainment team for any event!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jenny C

We were thrilled with DJ Louie and the team at Wired Up Entertainment. Not only did they make sure the dance floor was full all night, but they helped walk us through each step of the wedding. They were more than just the entertainment. They were wedding coordinators who took... Read More off loads of stress and pressure from the day and enabled us to just relax and have fun. If you choose Wired Up, just know that you are in good hands and leave the details to them. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Krystal L

The Dj's were amazing!!!! They all kept the party going, getting everyone up and dancing all night long. The photo booth was so much fun, its exciting to look at all the pictures in the photo album they create for you. We would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a Dj.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Diana B

Joe and his team were nothing less of awesome! My guests continued to rave about the entertainment long after the wedding was over; and my (now) husband and I couldn't be happier. Joe was readily available whenever we had a question or a quick change to our program. We will be... Read More referring Wired Up Entertainment to everyone we know!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Megan M

Our wedding was so much fun for everyone in attendance thanks to Joe! Planning on the App they use was so easy to do ahead of time. Plus he touches base the week of and really focuses on your event to make sure it is perfect. He checked in with us throughout the night to make... Read More sure everything was what we wanted. My guests were even asking for his number to do their own upcoming events because they enjoyed themselves that much!

Joe Zahn

Let me start off my saying that I am a Professional Wedding DJ and EMCEE. This is my career. DJ’ing is not something I do on the side or do for a hobby. It is my full time career that I absolutely love. As the Owner of Wired Up Entertainment I take pride in what I do and I make sure every event is flawless for each of my clients. Expect your guests to scream “one more song” at the end of your special event. Making memories is what we do!