a perfect event deserves a perfect invitation

Serving central Ohio since 2005, You’re Invited is an invitation studio + custom print company specializing in wedding invitations and coordinating stationery accessories including programs, place cards, seating boards, menus, table numbers, cocktail napkins, thank you notes and more!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Hilliard, OH (614) 989-0255

Amazing product

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Jennifer H

First off, Sarah (the owner of the company) was a complete pleasure to work with. She had great vision and understood where I wanted to go with my invitations right away. We ordered about 150 invitations for about $5 each. This included laser calligraphy on the envelope. They... Read More were extremely high quality and very unique compared to what we had seen in other stores. I actually live in Chicago, and comparable invitations here would be at least $10 each. We received so many compliments from our guests on the invitation. In addition, Sarah also made stickers for our hotel welcome bags, ceremony programs, escort cards, several signs, and a design for a candy bar wrapper (reception favor). All of them were extremely reasonably priced and tied in the same design elements as the invitations. It really helped to tie all the elements of our wedding day together. I was thrilled how everything turned out. I would recommend Sarah to anyone I know who is looking for similar services. And to top it all off - it's amazing to support a small (fabulous) business owner :)

You're Invited - our favorite vendor

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Megan O

My daughter and I both loved working with Sarah from "You're Invited" for her wedding invitations. My daughter had a definite vision for what she wanted, and Sarah was able to bring that vision to life. She is very creative, meticulous, responsive, and patient! We started... Read More with over 20 potential custom designs and were able to tweak here and there to come up with exactly what we wanted for invitations, programs, napkins, and an assortment of wedding/reception related print materials.... and at a very reasonable price! "You're Invited" was by far our favorite vendor and one we highly recommend.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Lauren M

I had the most fun working with Sarah at You're Invited!! Sarah is so knowledgeable about her product and about proper wedding etiquette-something first time brides might not know much about! She had so much to choose from and I used her totally customizable flip pocket... Read More invitations which were a HUGE hit with my wedding guests! Sarah was so easy to work with and made the process so much fun! I loved that You're Invited not only did invitations, but also does ALL of the other paper products you would need for your wedding. Everything was able to match!! I love You're Invited and will definitely be using them for all of my invitation and paper needs in the future!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Kelly M

Sarah is amazing! She was so easy to work with. She is SO organized and detail oriented. She had lots of samples and ideas to help us create our perfect invitation!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 T. F

Sarah was amazing! We are from out of town and only met with her once. We both connected with her immediately: she was so warm, welcoming, and excited about any idea we had. She worked on our complicated invitations very quickly and finished them much faster than her... Read More published turn-around time. She went through so many edits with us, too! Many of our friends and family members commented on how beautiful our invitations turned out. We have a number of other items that we need printed for the wedding and we will definitely come back to You're Invited. Thanks, Sarah!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nisha V

Sarah completed many printed items for our wedding, including programs, signs, gift tags, place cards & welcome bag inserts. She completed everything quickly- especially considering the very short timeline she was given. Everything was beautiful & professional. Sarah was easy to... Read More work with and super nice. She offered great suggestions along the way, as well. Thanks, Sarah!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Mattie L

Sarah, the owner of You,re Invited, is the best in her field!!! My daughter, the bride, and myself , mother of the bride, love her like a close family friend!! Sarah is very professional, knowledgable , talented and very creative!! We loved the invitations, bridal shower... Read More invites, name cards, menu, name board , programs and table numbers!! And they all coordinated!! Pure perfection!! Thank you Sarah for making Courtney's Wedding Day extra special !! You are the best!! Love, Courtney and Mattie

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Michelle C

Sarah is absolutely wonderful! From our first interaction I knew she was the perfect person to bring my vision to life, and she did just that. All I had to do was give her an idea of colors, and style and she took it and ran with it and carried the most perfect representation of... Read More my vision through every single piece (which included invitations, programs, seating board, cake/social media/guest book/gift table signs, hotel bag and toss item stickers, and the most adorable cookie bags!). Sarah was reliable, helpful, and even read my mind at times! She was absolutely amazing to work with- I will recommend her to every soon to be bride I know!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Joe L

Our original invitation plans fell through and we were really short on time. Sarah was super easy and accommodating to meet our quick turn around time. She handled everything and even personally mailed our invitations for us. She meet our expectations and was very easy to work... Read More with.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Amy Y

Sarah is very prompt and great to work with. We definitely plan on using her again in the future for other stationary needs.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Laura E

You're Invited is beyond amazing. They not only did our wedding invitations and day of additions, but also did my bridal shower invites. From the moment our guests received their invites my husband and I were receiving messages about how amazing they were! Sarah goes above... Read More and beyond for her clients. You can tell she has a passion for what she does. Her work truly shows that. I am so happy we went with You're Invited, and you wouldn't regret it either.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Alexandria H

Sarah was amazing to work with! She was so creative and able to pull together all of the pieces that we wanted for our beautiful paper products! She is organized, efficient, and responsive! It was a pleasure to work with her and I would not have chosen anyone else! She took... Read More the time to edit, edit, and re-edit until our pieces were perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend You're Invited for all of your stationary needs :)

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Olivia L

Absolutely love working with Sarah! I was so pleased with our invitations. She was so easy to work with and paid attention to the smallest of details. My mom who lives out of state even used her for my shower invites and Sarah did everything via email and mailed the invitations... Read More to my moms house. I will be using Sarah for any type of invitations I may need and I highly recommend her!

2016-08-04T11:40:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome review!!! xoxo, Sarah

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Jenny S

Sarah did an amazing job creating our wedding invitations. She worked with us to create an invite that set the tone for our wedding and I received many compliments on how beautiful our invitations were. Thank you!

2016-08-04T11:40:23 Response from the vendor

Yay! Thank you for the wonderful review :) :) Keep in touch!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 jordan r

I had a great experience working with Sarah at You're Invited!! Sarah is so knowledgeable about invitations and wedding etiquette (which was a great help for us because we had no clue!). She had so many samples and options to choose from and really worked with us to make... Read More something unique and "our style". Our guests loved the invitations and also how our other "paper products" (signs, guest board, favors, welcome bags) all matched. Sarah was so easy to work with and made the process so much fun! She was always willing to incorporate my ideas and provide us with great advice and ideas. I will definitely be using You're Invited for all of my invitation and paper needs in the future!!

2016-05-27T13:04:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you soooo much for taking the time to review You're Invited!!! Stay in touch!!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Katelyn C

You're Invited was recommended to us by a friend who had used her services previously. We met with Sarah early in the wedding planning process. We were able to meet with her at her home studio and the experience was comfortable from the first meeting. She was able to show us... Read More many examples of her past work which she had created for past brides. Sarah was very personable and listened to the input that we gave her on what we wanted for our wedding. After our first meeting, we knew Sarah was the perfect person to work with for our invitation needs. Sarah provided many proofs for us in a timely manner, giving us many choices to look at. After we picked our colors, design, font, etc. she was able to provide us a final proof before going to print. Her attention to detail was outstanding! After we picked our final invite, she was able to show us proofs of "extras" that we wanted for our wedding such as a photo booth sign, guest book sign and cake flavor sign. Sarah also created our beautiful seating board sign for guests to view when the entered the reception to find their seat. Once we picked up our final product and mailed our invites, we received MANY compliments from family and friends on the beautiful invitation. In conclusion, Sarah was very easy to work with and provided us with a beautiful quality product. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend You're Invited to everyone and will use her services again in the future.

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Susan S

From start to finish, working with Sarsh was a great pleasure. She had many creative ideas and suggestions for our rehearsal dinner invites, napkins, place cards and signage. Her attention to detail and customer service is the best! I highly recommend You're Invited.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

This year both of our daughters were married. With 2 weddings to plan it was very important to have someone who could do invitations, programs, favor tags & welcome bag stickers to make my life easier. Sarah was able to accommodate both of my daughter's taste and vision and both... Read More were very happy with the outcome. Sarah is very professional, prompt with return calls or emails and very creative. We all loved Sarah's designs. I also felt her rates for services were very reasonable and I was very grateful to be able to work with a local business and pick items up at the last minute.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Meredith H

It was an absolute pleasure working with Sarah! During our initial meeting Sarah walked me through all of the different invitation styles and I immediately fell in love with her unique Flip Pocket design. I had a difficult time choosing from all of the different font styles and... Read More designs so Sarah designed 45 proofs for us to see a combination of the various lettering styles and designs, which was extremely helpful as I’m a visual person. The invitations were simply gorgeous and Sarah designed matching place cards, table numbers and signs for us. Her work is exceptional and reasonably priced. I highly recommend You’re Invited!!

Invites Complement Wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Invitations were fabulous. They captured the color scheme perfectly.

Could not have asked for anyone better!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Caitlin K

I can't even say enough good things about Sarah! She was absolutely delightful to work with and I was so happy with everything that she did for us. She's so friendly and she custom designs everything until you get exactly what you like. When I first met with her I wasn't 100%... Read More certain of what I wanted but I was able to bring in a couple examples and from there she was able to custom design 48 different proofs to pick from!!! We were so happy with our invitations that we used You're Invited to do our wedding programs, cocktail napkins, guest place cards, and various signs. I honestly have to say our invitations and other paper goods that Sarah designed for us were one of my favorite things about our wedding. All of our guests went on and on to us about how much they loved our invitations and how unique they were. Definitely recommend Sarah at You're Invited!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Katie M

Sarah was amazing to work with - We were provided with multiple design options that were are all right in line with what we wanted. The final product was top notch and we received several compliments. We communicated mostly via email due to us not living in Columbus - Sarah... Read More responded promptly with answers to any of our questions and information requested. We ended up coming in well under budget as well, which allowed us to spend a little more somewhere else. I would highly recommend using You're Invited.

So happy I chose You're Invited!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Brandi H

For our wedding, we planned a destination weekend extravaganza! We knew we wanted to include ALOT of information and details in the invitation. We worked with Sarah to design and create an invitation like none other! I am STILL receiving compliments on the invitation from our... Read More invited guests! Those who couldn't attend (for whatever reason) said they were so bummed because they could tell from the invitation it was going to be a wedding of the century! Sarah worked with us to design and edit nearly 100 different versions. We had troubles deciding on design and wording, and organization, and Sarah was right there to offer her expertise and to listen as we had ideas and comments. I'm so happy we chose to work with Sarah at You're Invited! We couldn't have had a better experience! I HIGHLY recommend this company to all brides, and anyone looking for special invitations and graphic design!

Hire You're Invited- She is Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Kristin T

I had so much fun working with Sarah! She did everything for us- invitations, thank you cards, cocktail napkins, programs, menus, etc. As someone who has a background in marketing and advertising, I can easily and genuinely state that all were so perfect! The invitations ended... Read More up being so amazing! . Sarah guides you through the entire process- gives you recommendations, wording, etc. She provided us with 75 proofs to choose from! The paper quality was exceptional and we had so many compliments! Sarah was also awesome on everything else and I am so glad we found her! Such a pro with amazing ideas and guidance through the chaos and confusion that is wedding planning. My only feedback was on the envelopes- they were a little thin and could easily tear, and on the water bottle labels we hired- they didn't stick to bottles incredibly easy. However, that being said, Sarah is awesome and you should hire her!!!

Sarah is wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Brittany S

I always love supporting the small business owner and Sarah has my business for life. I love that I could tell her an idea and she could make it into a reality. She did everything for us; Save the dates, invitations, bachelorette party invitations, programs, table numbers, signs... Read More and our seating board. Everything I got was made just for me and personalized to my liking. That is not something you can find on a website or in a store. I will be a customer for life with Sarah!

2015-10-05T14:53:50 Response from the vendor

I loved working with you Brittany!!! Thanks SO much for the amazing review :) Please keep in touch!

Sarah

Without a doubt, this is my DREAM JOB. I started You're Invited in '05 while working as a graphic artist. The day job felt somewhat limiting, but something sparked in me when I began to do my own thing at home! Fast forward 11 YEARS later & I’m still counting my lucky stars that I get to call this my career! I want my clients to feel like friends rather than customers, so I strive to maintain a personal relationship with every person as we work on projects together. AND, I want people to know they have no limitations with ideas…this is a full-service shop. If you have a crazy idea, share it!