Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Wichita, KS (316) 305-4623

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Emily D

We used Bel Amour Events wedding and planning services! I honestly would not change a thing about my wedding, and I think that was predominantly due to the hard work of the Bel Amour staff. We utilized their Design package, so Faith met with me nine months out from the wedding... Read More to talk about how I wanted the wedding to look. Based on this, she recommended vendors she thought I would get along with (they all rocked, we used all her recommendations) and she also went with me to meetings related to design (the florist, stationary, etc.) This was incredibly helpful as she was really good at translating what I wanted into actual words! By the time the wedding rolled around, I was also confident that Faith knew exactly what I wanted. As the second part of her services, two months from the wedding date, she took over all the finalizing of details. She contacted our vendors and got them lined up with their plans for the day of the wedding. Within one month of the wedding, all I really had to do was collect RSVPs, make the seating chart, and go through old photos to build slideshows. That was great! And the day of the wedding, I did not have to lift a finger to decorate the venue or to tell anyone where to go/what to do! Instead, I got to spend the full day soaking up the time with my friends and family that traveled in for the wedding. That was priceless! Throughout the actual wedding, I didn't have to worry about keeping track of time, or when things needed to happen. Faith and her team handled all of that. My husband and I just had to walk around and talk with everyone, and that was it. We had the best night of our lives, I truly enjoyed my wedding day, and I know I have Faith and the Bel Amour Team to thank for that! I highly recommend hiring Faith to make your wedding day a dream. She is an awesome advocate for you as the bride and she has great taste!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Mimi T

Choosing Faith as our planner was one of the best decisions we made! After we got engaged, we knew that we needed a planner due to our crazy work schedule. Right after we met with her, we decided to book her right away! We booked her to plan the whole event. She is truly an... Read More amazing person to work with! Our wedding was everything we envisioned and more! It was perfect and we wouldn't change a thing about it. We honestly don't know how people do it without a planner and would enjoy a stress free wedding! Faith is so detail oriented and is always on top of everything. Almost all of our guests stated that our wedding was one of the best wedding that they had been to! We would recommend her to anyone that is planning to get marry or plan an event!

Most Beautiful day ever!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Kendal C

We hired Bel Amour Events for our wedding and I have no regrets! First of all, I live out of state so Faith, our wedding planner, had to meet with my mom and deal with me long-distance and when I was in town. She was able to work with us to create the best day of my life! Any... Read More small mishaps that occurred, I didn't hear about until the next day and that's how it should be! Planning a wedding is hard because you have so many different views of how you want it to turn out that you never know what will work and what won't. Faith took our design ideas and everything she suggested flowed beautifully. All her vendor suggestions were spot on, the details were amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner on our special day! I highly recommend Faith at Bel Amour to make your wedding the best day of your life!

The Wonderful Bel Amour Events

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Candace C

My high school sweetheart and I got married this last September in Wichita, KS and couldn't have had a more perfect wedding day! It was everything we dreamed of and more. Faith and her team knew our vision and what we wanted and worked so hard to make it all happen! We don't... Read More know what we would have done without them on the big day. Faith knows how to work with not only the bride but the rest of the bridal party (and our crazy big bridal party at that!!) and family. As a wedding planner they have many tasks but being able to bring a balance to the wedding planning process is big! Faith did just that! Faith made sure every vendor was kept in the scheduling and planning process. She took care of contacting each vendor when needed and creating the perfect timeline for our day. I knew that with any decision I could go to Faith and it would be taken care of or we would find the perfect idea or solution. We had a vision of what we wanted our day and the flow of the day to look like and Faith and her team at Bel Amour brought that vision to life. From creating our ceremony backdrop to setting up our entire reception space, they made sure it was perfect down to the last detail. I knew as a bride (as much worrying there is to do) that I didn't have to worry at all with our big day in Faith's hands. I can truly say working with Faith was such a blessing and joy. If you are looking for a wedding planner who can take on many different roles or just help the day of, Faith and the Bel Amour Events team should be your choice! We love you Faith! Thanks for making our day a dream and more perfect than we could ever imagine! Candace and Landon

5 Stars!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

When others ask me for wedding advice the first thing I always say is to hire Bel Amour Events! Faith & her team made the entire wedding planning process a piece of cake for me. I started working with her a year before my wedding and I never had one complaint the whole time.... Read More Faith does an amazing job of making you feel relaxed and at ease about everything!! If you are even considering a wedding planner, you should definitely talk with Faith! She is the BEST decision I made in the entire wedding process!

My day was perfect....

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Megan K

Thank you so much to Faith and Bel Amour Events for making my wedding day so perfect and special. The last two months of wedding planning were stress free and easy. I am so happy that we chose Bel Amour Events and would DEFINITELY recommend them!

Love!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Sofia J

Faith and her team were amazing and professional with the whole process. She made our dream wedding come true! The day was perfect and seamless. I would definitely recommend her and her team!!!