I believe in marriage, and my films focus on yours

The first thing I want you to know about me is that I believe in marriage and I want my film to be an investment in your marriage. That's why all of my films focus in on people before props. Though you'll have beautiful decorations, the truth is that there is much more power and emotion behind you and your loved ones than a flower arrangement. So I focus on you and your spouse, your personalities, and the subtle nuances in your relationship that make you smile just thinking about them. I think this is why every single one of my clients love their films. 2017 weddings are booking quickly so message me today so we can lock in your date.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving St. Louis, Kentucky, and Tennessee (859) 806-7367
INSTAGRAM

Lasting Memory Made

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Jayme K

I would give up my dress before I'd give up my wedding video if I had to do it all over again. Luke created pure art and I love reliving the memory through his camera lens.

2015-10-06T20:19:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the very kind words! I love watching your wedding video too. It was a great day!

Awesome job!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Kayla A

Luke did awesome getting video of our special day. He made sure to capture everything we wanted. He was very easy to get along with and was an absolute professional. I would recommend him to anyone

2016-06-22T09:54:21 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad I got to be a part of your special day and give you a great way to relive all of those special moments. Thanks for the great review!

BEST MONEY WE SPENT

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Leigh Ann

I met Luke at a bridal show when I was looking for a videographer. I was drawn to him as soon as I saw one of his sample films. It was movie quality and truly told a story and that's what I wanted. His fun personality and kind demeanor were a plus! Luke made it easy for me to... Read More send paperwork online and he stayed in touch answering all of my questions. On our big day he fit right in! We had a blast with him! Although, at times, I forgot he was there! That was a good thing though becusse he truly captured all of the emotion and joy of our day! Your wedding day is a whirlwind and you don't get to savor every moment or the details like you think you will. Luke captured everything about our special day! My husband and I watch the film more than we should admit but every single time we watch it we relive our day, often seeing some detail of our wedding for the first time. The film looks like a movie and truly tells the story. The music the film is set to was perfect as well. I was very surprised after watching our highlight film that he also gave me some uncut versions of the film. We have our entire best man and maid of honor speeches on there as well as some dancing at the reception and cake cutting. This is the best money we spent throughout the entire wedding!!!! You won't regret hiring him!

2015-10-06T20:20:49 Response from the vendor

I had such a great time shooting and editing your video! You guys are such and inspiration and I love that I got to make something beautiful for you.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kayla H

We were initially hesitant to spend the money on a videographer, but now that we have our wedding film, we are SO glad we did!! I found Luke here on The Knot and was thrilled to find someone local. Luke was fantastic to work with, and I could tell how much he loves creating... Read More these films after only our first phone conversation. Although Luke was unable to be the one filming on our wedding day, he sent two guys from his team that were so nice and professional! Luke created a film that captured the joy that my husband and I felt on that day, and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer! Thank you LW Films!!

2017-07-14T23:58:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words Kayla. You and Zach had such a beautiful wedding and I'm honored to give you guys an incredible way to remember it and invest in your marriage for decades to come.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kayla H

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Paige B

If I could give Luke at LWfilms more than 5 stars I would in a heartbeat! I had a vision or our film and Luke ensured that all those dreams were met and more. From planning to executing shots on the day of we could not have asked for a better videographer!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Kayla W

I hired Luke within 4 weeks of my wedding because the videographer we had scheduled for our wedding fell through, and I’m very glad I did! He was so accommodating in scheduling videography services on such short notice, and he spent quite a while talking with me on the phone and... Read More going over the different options with me. The day of my wedding, I got so many compliments, both from other vendors and from family/friends/guests, on Luke and his demeanor. He was very kind to everyone, wasn’t in the way of the photographers, and was just all around pleasant to talk with and be around all day. I absolutely love the highlight video that he did for us. It’s everything I could have hoped for, and we received so many compliments about the wonderful videography and editing that he did. I did opt to pay for the raw footage as well, because I wanted to be able to hear every bit of all the important aspects of the wedding, such as the ceremony, vows, speeches, etc. I did have a bit of an issue with the ceremony footage, as every time Luke would move to get into a different angle to shoot the ceremony, the camera would turn off for about 30 seconds and then he would turn it back on once he got into the new position. I wanted continuous footage of the ceremony and thought that’s what I would get, so I was initially disappointed. Luke explained to me that continuous ceremony footage was a separate add-on option that I must not have seen in the booking process due to the frenzy of trying to book someone so last minute, so that was my fault. But he did go above and beyond in kindness to help me resolve the issue, and he had some additional footage that made me feel much better to have. I would definitely recommend booking Luke Woodward Films, both for his professionalism on the wedding day and his beautiful work that I’ll treasure forever!

2017-03-06T17:24:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words, Kayla. You and JT are the kind of people I love to work with. And what an honor it is to be a small part of your story. I hope your wedding film brings you joy for decades... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Emily C

LWfilms comes highly recommended by my husband and I and this video was one of the best remnants we have of our wedding day. Living in New York City, we had high expectations for a videographer and were having trouble finding one within our budget. Through chance we stumbled... Read More upon Luke, who was an absolute professional, created a STUNNING memory of our day, and was just a pleasure to work with before and during the wedding. The personalization and detail he went to to make sure we had something that was just for us has left me with something that I will cherish for the rest of my life. He is such a talent for the KY/TN/MO/IL region and I would recommend him to everyone.

2017-01-09T19:28:54 Response from the vendor

Wow, thanks Emily and Loic. Honestly, I probably watch your wedding film once every couple of weeks because I enjoy it that much, haha. And your ceremony was one of the most beautiful and meaningful that I've been a part of. It's an honor to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Kalynn C

I am beyond words for how much my husband and I love our wedding video. Luke managed to capture the joy and fun of our day and the love not only between my husband and I, but our families. Luke was also so much fun to be around and made our day that much more enjoyable. This... Read More video is something I will always treasure.

2017-01-09T19:25:58 Response from the vendor

Robert and Kalynn, your wedding was one of the most unique experiences of my year. As a fellow Star Wars geek, I had a blast with you all, and that Light Saber fight was EPIC! Haha, I wish you both the best and thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Chasity C

I was so pleased with my video from LW Films! They are so nice and do such an awesome job! I definitely recommend them to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Savannah S

Our video was absolutely incredible, and it turned out better than we could’ve imagined! Luke did such a wonderful job capturing all of our most precious moments during our wedding day! He captured many special candid moments that made our video even more priceless to us! He was... Read More so easy going and personable throughout the entire process leading up to and during our wedding. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!! We can’t say enough about how much we truly loved working with Luke and the beautiful film he produced!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 John C

LWFilms did a fantastic job on our wedding. From first contact, Luke was informative, clear, and personable to deal with. One of the best communicators among all our wedding vendors. The day of the wedding, our videographer Josh was both incredibly patient with all the chaos... Read More around us, while also being completely unobtrusive except when necessary, and getting some awesome shots of the leadup to the ceremony, the ceremony itself, and the reception afterwards. Finally Luke did a wonderful job editing the video together to create something we'll revisit over and over throughout our marriage, delivering it on time and with great quality. We really love the video and so has everyone we've shown it to. I'd also like to call attention to his attention and caring as we were dealing a terminal illness in the family at the time...while it sadly ended up being unnecessary, he was working with us to get some unedited video to show the family member who wasn't going to be able to attend. It really meant a lot at a difficult time that we felt like there was nothing to worry about regarding one thing at least.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Stephanie R

I could not be happier with our experience with LW films. Luke and his team were a joy to work with. Unlike other companies that produce cookie-cutter videos, Luke captured our personality as a couple and highlighted the fun we have together. I would recommend him to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Nicole C

My video was the greatest investment! Luke and staff were amazing. The video captured all the wonderful events of the day. I'm so very happy with the work. The videographer (Josh) was very kind. Thank you for making my day so special for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Lindsay C

Quite possibly the best money we spent on our wedding was for the wedding video that Luke made for us. He was perfect through out the whole day. He arrived early, was easy going and was the perfect mix of professional and funny. The video captures the emotion and overall feeling... Read More of the whole day that sometimes pictures just cannot. It's also fun as a bride to see parts of the day that I missed (such as our guests arrival to the church and reception.) I honestly cannot recommend Luke enough!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Laura J

I wanted a small wedding and had a very small budget. I debated even having a wedding video. However, Luke was great to work with and put together something that fit my needs and budget. Favors, decorations, etc. all get thrown away but the video is such an awesome keepsake! I... Read More love that he picked up details and people we missed during the chaos of the day. I highly recommend LW films for any video needs.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Lauren G

Luke did an awesome job at my wedding he captured every big moment and then some! Would for sure recommend him for my friends wedding!

2016-10-04T13:51:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the recommendation, Lauren. I had a blast with you all. I hope you and TJ have had a great first year!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Whitney C

Luke is a phenomenal guy! Easy to chat with, extremely talented and kind. My husband and I had both been apart of weddings that Luke had filmed prior. We knew without a doubt that we were going to use him when we started planning our wedding day. The video he created for us... Read More captured the essence of our day perfectly! We truly couldn't be more pleased with the outcome!!

2016-10-04T13:50:17 Response from the vendor

Wow, thanks so much for the encouragement and kind words, Whitney. You and Bryan were so much fun to spend time with. I know your wedding film will help you relive that awesome day for years to come.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Devastated B

Luke was absolutely amazing! He was very easy going and easy to work with and he was always very efficient to answering my questions along the way. He was able to customize a video package for us that fit our style and our budget. I have not received our video yet (we just got... Read More married a couple of weeks ago) but I am so excited to see the end result. He worked very well with our photographer and I know together they got some awesome shots! A huge thank you to him for helping making our special day nothing less than perfect :)

2016-10-04T13:48:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words, Crystal. I know you're going to love your film. I can hardly wait for you to see it.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Catherine F

Luke was very sweet and took his time to get to know me before we even signed the contract. He answered my many questions about cameras and how he gets certain shots in previous films. He was easy to move around and I barely noticed he was there taping. I felt he really listened... Read More to what I wanted and got a lot of the shots that we had discussed that I was hoping to capture. Everyone loved the video. We loved it so much we found the music he used in the video and bought it on iTunes. I definitely recommend him.

2016-07-19T14:53:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Catherine. It was such a joy to spend the day with all of you. I think my favorite part of the day was seeing you and your husband's first dance. It was really beautiful and moving.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Taylor H

Honestly, I am not sure where to start with my review of LWfilms because I was absolutely speechless after watching our video. LW films is hands down AMAZING. I think it has already been stated, but I too, would give up my wedding dress before I gave up my video. The first time... Read More I spoke with Luke over the phone to discuss booking him for our wedding, it was as if I had known him forever. He is wonderful to work with; He responds to phone calls and emails promptly; He is sneaky in the sense, that he gets some excellent angles and you do not even know he is around (we got some of those =]]]) Prior to booking LWfilms for our wedding, my husband and I debated on whether or not we should have a videographer. After seeing our film and having Luke present on our wedding day, I truly could not imagine our wedding taking place without him there capturing everything so special. The day is such a whirlwind and you hardly remember anything after its all said & done, but having the film to reflect on for the rest of your life is something you will cherish forever. Countless hours are spent planning your wedding; from the very beginning when you are trying to figure out the perfect date, your colors, your venue, decor, cake flavors, etc. and the list goes on. Trust me, having a film created by Luke Woodward, will remind you of all of the time you put into planning your production and you can see the masterpiece that you created through his camera lens. This was by far the best investment we made for our wedding. If you are looking for excellent quality and friendly service that is affordable, Luke Woodward with LWfilms is the man to hire!

2016-07-13T09:28:04 Response from the vendor

Wow, I love hearing this and it is so encouraging and fulfilling to see the joy my work brings you. Thanks, Taylor!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

Luke is such a wonderful person to have helping on your wedding day!! He was so willing to help out in anyway. He has a great attitude that relieves any stress you might be feeling. I HIGHLY recommend him for anyone that is looking for a great wedding video! The video is so... Read More wonderful, and it really captured our personalities and the bid moments of the occasion! It is completely worth every cent to have your memories from such a joyous day!

2016-06-22T09:52:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. You two both have amazing personalities and I'm so glad I got to capture that in the film. Honored to know both of you!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Sara C

Luke did an amazing job on our wedding video. Staying in the background, he caught footage of the day that I would have never known happened. This is something that my husband and I will watch many times over the years reliving the day. He captured something that pictures can't.

2016-06-06T19:42:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Sara. It was such a pleasure spending the day with your family and friends. I hope your wedding film adds strength and love to your marriage.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

LWfilms is the bomb dot com! We love reliving the memories of our wedding day! Highly recommend!

2016-06-22T09:51:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review.

LWfilms is the bomb!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Ali L

LWflims made our day a great and special day! They did a sup[erb job in capturing the special moments from the start of the day to the point we left to go to our hotel. He did an amazing job getting to know us and our vision of the video and used his expertise with our vision to... Read More creat something beautiful. Thery are easy to work with and personable to make you feel at ease even when your nerves are everywhere. Thanks LWfilms!

2016-06-22T09:50:47 Response from the vendor

Wow, thanks so much for the kind words. It was a blast for me too and so glad you have a great wedding film to help you relive your day.

Luke Woodward

My life is really great right now. I am blessed to be a husband to Jennifer for 9 years, and a father to Allie Grace, who we adopted late last year. I love being creative and helping people with my creativity and producing wedding films seems to be a great opportunity for me to do that. Apart from building LWfilms into a growing team of extraordinary people, I also serve several non-profits in telling their stories through film. It is an incredible opportunity to be a small part of all the good these organizations do. Thanks for taking the time to learn a little about me.