I believe in marriage and my films invest in yours

The first thing I want you to know about me is that I believe in marriage and I want my film to be an investment in your marriage. That's why all of my films focus in on people before props. Though you'll have beautiful decorations, the truth is that there is much more power and emotion behind you and your loved ones than a flower arrangement. So I focus on you and your spouse, your personalities, and the subtle nuances in your relationship that make you smile just thinking about them. I think this is why every single one of my clients love their films. 2018 weddings are booking quickly so message me today so we can lock in your date.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving St. Louis, Kentucky, and Tennessee (859) 806-7367
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Emily C

LWfilms comes highly recommended by my husband and I and this video was one of the best remnants we have of our wedding day. Living in New York City, we had high expectations for a videographer and were having trouble finding one within our budget. Through chance we stumbled... Read More upon Luke, who was an absolute professional, created a STUNNING memory of our day, and was just a pleasure to work with before and during the wedding. The personalization and detail he went to to make sure we had something that was just for us has left me with something that I will cherish for the rest of my life. He is such a talent for the KY/TN/MO/IL region and I would recommend him to everyone.

2017-01-09T19:28:54 Response from the vendor

Wow, thanks Emily and Loic. Honestly, I probably watch your wedding film once every couple of weeks because I enjoy it that much, haha. And your ceremony was one of the most beautiful and meaningful that I've been a part of. It's an honor to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Amy G

Luke is hands down the best videographer around. He was such a pleasure to work with - both during planning and our wedding day! Luke was super professional and helpful. We discussed my vision for the video and it turned our to be everything I had hoped for and more! Our... Read More highlight video was a perfect synopsis of our day - Luke captured every moment both large and small. Luke was even spot on with the song choices he used - the words describe my husband and my relationship perfectly. My husband said he likes our video better than our photos because it feels like you are actually there and he will watch it over and over. I've already watched it like 20 times and we have only had it a few days! We will cherish this video all of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Savannah S

Our video was absolutely incredible, and it turned out better than we could’ve imagined! Luke did such a wonderful job capturing all of our most precious moments during our wedding day! He captured many special candid moments that made our video even more priceless to us! He was... Read More so easy going and personable throughout the entire process leading up to and during our wedding. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!! We can’t say enough about how much we truly loved working with Luke and the beautiful film he produced!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Taylor B

Luke at LW films helped to capture every detail of our special day back in June. He was truly professional and cared about getting to know us as a couple. He fit into our day flawlessly and made us feel so at ease being on film. We love looking back at our video and reliving our... Read More perfect wedding day. I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kirsten P

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Luke. He is professional, down to earth, and really made the day special. He was always available during the pre wedding planning process to fill me in on details and answer any questions I had. My entire family really enjoyed his... Read More company and he truly made our day special. We love the video and how he paid close attention to our personalities and relationship as he created it. We highly recommend working with LWFilms. Thanks Luke!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Pam T

Luc did a fantastic job with my niece’s wedding! I would highly recommend their services.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jessica T

Luke is an absolute dream to work with! Our wedding video was so much more than I expected and we will cherish it for a lifetime! What is most memorable though is the genuine heart and soul Luke brings into such a special day. You can easily see how much he loves his work, not... Read More just in the art of capturing your day on film, but especially in the beauty of the life you are about to begin together. He has a genuine approach to marriage and that encouragement alone is more valuable to me than anything. <3

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 James B

Bringing in Luke to craft a wedding video for us was one of the best wedding decisions my wife and I made! To start, Luke made our day more enjoyable with his fun personality, his top-notch professionalism and his ability to get Jorden and I in the right spots for great footage... Read More without disrupting the flow of our wedding day. Our wedding day was an absolute success, and Luke was a key part in that success. Secondly, Luke really took the time to create a true work of art with our final wedding video. He allowed us to have input in the music for the video, as well the attitude and atmosphere we wanted our video to convey. Luke took our ideas and masterfully edited and produced what I consider the best token from our wedding that my wife and I will take with us into the future. The video showed the emotion and grace of our ceremony and the crazy fun of the reception perfectly. I love that my wife and I are able to share this with our friends and family who made our night, and also that we will be able to show our kids our wedding one day! My wife and I consider Luke a friend, and I recommend him to ANYONE looking to capture memories on their special day!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Sarah C

Luke is so talented and friendly! Two of my closest friends, Natasha and Justin Thompson, tied the knot last year and he captured their love and entire wedding day in the most precious film! I cried all over again when I watched it! I also got the opportunity to work with... Read More him while I did Natasha's hair and makeup as well as her bridal party! We loved how he blended right in and you couldn't even notice there were any cameras watching in the background. One of my coworkers actually booked him for her wedding next month because she fell in love with his work! LW films definitely does some of the best films I've seen by far :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kelsie A

I can not begin to convey how grateful I am to Luke for capturing our wedding day. I had seen his work before and knew we wanted his videography skills to be a part of our wedding day. As a result we have a piece of our family history that we can watch year after year and... Read More hopefully share with our children one day. My husband and I just hit the 1 year mark and watched our video and ceremony again and it means even more now than it did on that day. The gift Luke gave us is priceless and I wouldn't trade it for anything! I also highly recommend getting a package that includes all of the unedited footage from the day...my husband and I enjoyed watching it because it included a lot of things from the day with our family & bridal party that we didn't actually get to see that day. It included lots of laughs as well because Luke and his wife are friends of ours and well, that's just how we all roll. I can honestly say that Luke is extremely professional and gifted at what he does and a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Cody B

I was very impressed with Luke at the Thompson wedding. So impressed I actually chose him as our videographer for our wedding next year! I just loved that we never knew he was there. He caught all the candid moments and it was perfect. He is incredible! I also loved how... Read More personable he was when I booked with him. He wanted to know all about my fiance and I's relationship. How we met, how long we had been together, what our hobbies were, etc. I just can't say enough great things about him! We are looking forward to him being a part of our big day next year! :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Natalie R

Luke is phenomenal at what he does. I was a bridesmaid of the Thompson wedding that Luke videoed and easily picked up on how professional and talented he is. I had never experienced a videographer before so I had it in my mind that their would be a camera awkwardly in our faces... Read More all day - WAY wrong. We never even noticed he was there. He had such a positive presence and made everyone feel so comfortable, all while getting the perfect shots to make the most perfect video. From the outside looking in, I would highly recommend LW Films!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Sue Ann H

My beautiful daughter Natasha Hill and her husband Justin Thompson had Luke do the video and he was awesome. As a proud Mom I highly recommend Luke !!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kim Y

Where do I start?! LWfilms did an amazing job at capturing our big day! Luke was so kind and easy to work with! If you are looking for a videographer that will create a video that shows all of the amazing moments of the day with creativity and beauty, than LWfilms should be your... Read More choice!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Natasha T

I can't say enough good things about Luke! You literally didn't know he was there, and that was such a blessing on a crazy hectic wedding day! His loving personality spoke volumes and he left lasting impressions on me, my family and friends! We got married 13 months ago and... Read More people still ask who did our videography! You won't regret choosing him! If your torn, pick Luke because he's downright awesome!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kayla H

We were initially hesitant to spend the money on a videographer, but now that we have our wedding film, we are SO glad we did!! I found Luke here on The Knot and was thrilled to find someone local. Luke was fantastic to work with, and I could tell how much he loves creating... Read More these films after only our first phone conversation. Although Luke was unable to be the one filming on our wedding day, he sent two guys from his team that were so nice and professional! Luke created a film that captured the joy that my husband and I felt on that day, and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer! Thank you LW Films!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Paige B

If I could give Luke at LWfilms more than 5 stars I would in a heartbeat! I had a vision or our film and Luke ensured that all those dreams were met and more. From planning to executing shots on the day of we could not have asked for a better videographer!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Kayla W

I hired Luke within 4 weeks of my wedding because the videographer we had scheduled for our wedding fell through, and I’m very glad I did! He was so accommodating in scheduling videography services on such short notice, and he spent quite a while talking with me on the phone and... Read More going over the different options with me. The day of my wedding, I got so many compliments, both from other vendors and from family/friends/guests, on Luke and his demeanor. He was very kind to everyone, wasn’t in the way of the photographers, and was just all around pleasant to talk with and be around all day. I absolutely love the highlight video that he did for us. It’s everything I could have hoped for, and we received so many compliments about the wonderful videography and editing that he did. I did opt to pay for the raw footage as well, because I wanted to be able to hear every bit of all the important aspects of the wedding, such as the ceremony, vows, speeches, etc. I did have a bit of an issue with the ceremony footage, as every time Luke would move to get into a different angle to shoot the ceremony, the camera would turn off for about 30 seconds and then he would turn it back on once he got into the new position. I wanted continuous footage of the ceremony and thought that’s what I would get, so I was initially disappointed. Luke explained to me that continuous ceremony footage was a separate add-on option that I must not have seen in the booking process due to the frenzy of trying to book someone so last minute, so that was my fault. But he did go above and beyond in kindness to help me resolve the issue, and he had some additional footage that made me feel much better to have. I would definitely recommend booking Luke Woodward Films, both for his professionalism on the wedding day and his beautiful work that I’ll treasure forever!

2017-03-06T17:24:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words, Kayla. You and JT are the kind of people I love to work with. And what an honor it is to be a small part of your story. I hope your wedding film brings you joy for decades... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Kalynn C

I am beyond words for how much my husband and I love our wedding video. Luke managed to capture the joy and fun of our day and the love not only between my husband and I, but our families. Luke was also so much fun to be around and made our day that much more enjoyable. This... Read More video is something I will always treasure.

2017-01-09T19:25:58 Response from the vendor

Robert and Kalynn, your wedding was one of the most unique experiences of my year. As a fellow Star Wars geek, I had a blast with you all, and that Light Saber fight was EPIC! Haha, I wish you both the best and thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Chasity C

I was so pleased with my video from LW Films! They are so nice and do such an awesome job! I definitely recommend them to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 John C

LWFilms did a fantastic job on our wedding. From first contact, Luke was informative, clear, and personable to deal with. One of the best communicators among all our wedding vendors. The day of the wedding, our videographer Josh was both incredibly patient with all the chaos... Read More around us, while also being completely unobtrusive except when necessary, and getting some awesome shots of the leadup to the ceremony, the ceremony itself, and the reception afterwards. Finally Luke did a wonderful job editing the video together to create something we'll revisit over and over throughout our marriage, delivering it on time and with great quality. We really love the video and so has everyone we've shown it to. I'd also like to call attention to his attention and caring as we were dealing a terminal illness in the family at the time...while it sadly ended up being unnecessary, he was working with us to get some unedited video to show the family member who wasn't going to be able to attend. It really meant a lot at a difficult time that we felt like there was nothing to worry about regarding one thing at least.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Stephanie R

I could not be happier with our experience with LW films. Luke and his team were a joy to work with. Unlike other companies that produce cookie-cutter videos, Luke captured our personality as a couple and highlighted the fun we have together. I would recommend him to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Nicole C

My video was the greatest investment! Luke and staff were amazing. The video captured all the wonderful events of the day. I'm so very happy with the work. The videographer (Josh) was very kind. Thank you for making my day so special for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Lindsay C

Quite possibly the best money we spent on our wedding was for the wedding video that Luke made for us. He was perfect through out the whole day. He arrived early, was easy going and was the perfect mix of professional and funny. The video captures the emotion and overall feeling... Read More of the whole day that sometimes pictures just cannot. It's also fun as a bride to see parts of the day that I missed (such as our guests arrival to the church and reception.) I honestly cannot recommend Luke enough!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Laura J

I wanted a small wedding and had a very small budget. I debated even having a wedding video. However, Luke was great to work with and put together something that fit my needs and budget. Favors, decorations, etc. all get thrown away but the video is such an awesome keepsake! I... Read More love that he picked up details and people we missed during the chaos of the day. I highly recommend LW films for any video needs.

Luke Woodward

My life is really great right now. I am blessed to be a husband to Jennifer for 9 years, and a father to Allie Grace, who we adopted late last year. I love being creative and helping people with my creativity and producing wedding films seems to be a great opportunity for me to do that. Apart from building LWfilms into a growing team of extraordinary people, I also serve several non-profits in telling their stories through film. It is an incredible opportunity to be a small part of all the good these organizations do. Thanks for taking the time to learn a little about me.