chauffeured driven excellence

A Shining Star Limousine Service offers the perfect NJ wedding limo service for your special day. Since 1996, our team of wedding transportation specialists have been making dreams come true. Our wedding limousines offer all the amenities that a bride and groom could ask for. Our wedding packages are customized around your wedding day and we can even help you arrange all your family and guest ground transportation. Contact us today!

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

561 Atlantic City Blvd., Bayville, NJ (732) 269-1220

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Shanea S

Easy to book, very accommodating to the changes we needed to make, and the driver was wonderful!!

2017-04-28T14:54:00 Response from the vendor

thank you very much for your kind words.....have a wonderful and blessed life full of lots of happiness ....dominic

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Nadine S

Shining star limo service was great. They showed up on time and they were very professional. The only thing is that I wish I did my first shuttle 10 minutes after my reception ended as it led to the shuttle being late for the second trip and resulting in some of my guests having... Read More to find rides as they couldn't fit. We were supposed to have 3 runs after the reception but only had two runs due to the driver waiting for guests at 11:30. Other than that, I would recommend them.

2016-07-05T16:42:02 Response from the vendor

im sorry for that inconvenience , but unfortunately the driver didnt leave with the first group of guests until 11.50 pm,its a matter of fact the driver went back for the 3rd trip , which you had time for but there was no one there..thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/12/2016

what a great experience my fiancé and I had with a shining star limousine from the very beginning it was great , beautiful vehicles , well groomed chauffeurs , to the whole staff it was just great dealing with ..I wish I could give them more starts than 5 ...thank you... Read More especially to the owner dominic lopes ..will definitely recommend and use them in the future ...ronald

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Lo M

Really great experience! Used a shining star limo for a party bus and shuttle bus and they were excellent. High recommendation.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Gabriella I

Excellent ! Dependable! Courteous! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Brett S

Great service - the shuttle arrived early; Tony, the driver, was extremely polite and in a great mood; and the shuttle was comfortable and super clean. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 M s

The driver was a nightmare. He was so rude to everyone! When I called to let the company know they said he probably was having a bad day...

2016-11-03T17:05:40 Response from the vendor

good afternoon , im sorry i dont address you by your name because its not posted ,but could you please tell when this took place so i can, check on this issue right away, customers are the most important asset of my business and i... Read Less Read More

Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Christie C

I couldn't have been happier with the service out of A Shining Star - the bus was perfect for the wedding party and a shuttle for our guests. Everyone was at the ceremony well before on time, and they were kind enough to wait for my husband and I before heading off on the final... Read More trip of the night. Overall just excellent service!

Riding in Style

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Rebecca L

We rented our party bus for the wedding party from Shining Star. It showed up on time and was a cool relief from the warm beach day. It drove us from the first look location to our ceremony, and hid the bride while we waited for the guests to arrive. Our driver was kind, and... Read More “wouldn’t leave anyone behind” as some of the group tried to get over to the cocktail hour before the bride and groom had finished with pictures. Worth what we paid for (3 hours was perfect), and the water bottles that were provided saved us before setting foot on the sand for the ceremony.

very professional, nice, and accommodating

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Lauren M

We used them for a limo for the wedding party as well as a shuttle van for guests before and after the wedding. The guy was extremely accommodating, allowing us the flexibility to change our minds about start and end times several times even up to the day of, and allowing us... Read More extra flexibility on the day of when we were running behind schedule. This company was also the most reasonably priced that we came across. Would definitely recommend them!

Never Call or Use This Limo Service

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Jackie O

This service booked the date and cashed our check. They did not show up. The "emergency number" they provided is disconnected. The other phone numbers that they provided, they are not answering. The contact person's name is Dominic Lopes; their email is [email protected] and... Read More their website is www.sstarlimo.com, please DO NOT even call these people! We will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.