The Know How of The Limousine Service

Monroe Limousine is one of the oldest fleets in New Jersey, that has been providing the tri-state area community and overseas clients with a variety of transportation services for over 27 years. We listen and respond to our client’s needs.Our Customer Care Team ensures every request is handled promptly and by a representative familiar with your account. At Monroe Limousine you’re needs come first and foremost. With our toll free 866 number, our office or through our web-site , you can make a reservation or change your itinerary wherever a telephone is accessible. If your prefer reservations can also be made by fax or e-mail. Monroe Limousine has been serving the State of New Jersey providing the citizens with limo services for their Weddings, Proms, Sweet Sixteens, without any complains.

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

832 Spring St, Elizabeth, NJ State of New Jersey (908) 994-9105

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Claudia R

We had the Ford Explorer limousine and it was amazing, very spacious, they provided a champagne toast after Church Ceremony and we had a great time on our way to the Reception Venue! By the end of the night they picked up our Bridal Party at the Venue with a nice and luxurious... Read More passenger van. Everybody enjoyed it! The driver was very nice as well ;) Totally recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jennifer B

Called around to several different companies and Monroe gave me the best deal by far. Timely service, clean party bus and even brought champagne. George was our driver and did a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Jenna S

Monroe limo was so easy to work with. They were on time and stuck with the itinerary that was put together. They were very professional and wonderful to use on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Laura G

The worst! I was in my dress about to go to the church and the limo driver stopped me from entering the limo because there was a balance due??? Couldn't have been a worse time to collect....also, he was late. Would not recommend. Stay away!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Michael H

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Monroe Limousine!! I spent HOURS calling transportation vendors who made absolutely no sense in their package/cost plans. Monroe transportation books in three-hour increments! I needed transportation before and after my wedding; I didn't want to... Read More pay for a per-hour package, and since I had two hotels from which my guests needed to be transported, I didn't want to pay per trip. Finally, I really wanted transportation for my wedding party for the pictures, as well as AFTER the after party to keep my guests safe. This payment plan worked EXTREMELY well for my weddings needs, and I couldn't have been happier with the service. Our driver was Paul, who was the kindest most patient man for the chaos I threw his way, smiled broadly and waited in 100+ degree heat and humidity to accommodate us. One of my favorite parts of my wedding was the trip home from the after party!! Overall, my experience with Monroe Transportation was top notch, and if you want transportation you can count on, give'em a call!! ~Candy =)

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 ASHLEY MAY M

I usually use Monroe Limousine on limoscanner to choose a limo for my sister-in-law's wedding. She arrived riding their limo like a Queen! That was one of the most memorable wedding in her life, she really appreciate the service much. It was really amazing! Thumbs up for their... Read More excellent services.

Rating for Monroe Exclusive Limousine Service