Is this your business? claim it now

Mycalyn Florals

Nazareth, PA

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

30 South Main Street, Nazareth, PA (610) 759-9060

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lauren P

I know nothing about flowers and put all my trust in Lynn. She exceeded my expectations with my floral arrangements. I was on a budget, but Lynn helped create arrangements that looked beautiful together without costing an excessive amount. She even traveled over an hour to... Read More deliver my florals. All the staff was helpful and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Mycalyn Florals!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 April F

I thought Lynn did a great job as a floral consultant. She was happy to work with me ( I did half of my centerpieces and my own bouquet) So it was great that she was so willing to collaborate. I liked that she had the option for both fresh flowers and silk, so I did a... Read More combination. She also let you come in the day before to make sure you approved of how everything was being made. The only bad thing I have to say is that I was expecting the silk flowers for the centerpieces to be a bit more full. However, that didn't really make a major difference in the long run. Overall I had a great experience with them.

Very nice but too costly for me

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Melanie F

The owner is a wonderful lady who really took time to understand what I wanted. Would have loved to work with her, but she cost too much for my budget. Worth going to if you have a medium to high end budget.