★ Blue Bend Photography 2017 Pick ★

Asheville | Highlands | Cashiers | Charlotte | Greenville SC

★ 2017 Knot Pick | Wedding Wire Top 50 in USA★

Blue Bend Photography is a team of 4 wedding photographers in Asheville, NC. Many of the weddings we photograph are in local Asheville wedding venues like The Biltmore Estate, The Farm in Candler, The Grand Bohemian, Claxton Farm, The Grove Park, etc. We also very often photograph outdoor weddings in and around Asheville, NC. In Western NC though, there are many amazing places that we travel to quite often for weddings. Some other popular Western NC wedding destinations include, Cashiers, Highlands, Boone, Banner Elk, Lake Lure and Hendersonville, NC. The whole area offers beautiful mountain scenery and we make it a priority to capture scenic wedding photos. Why come all the way to Asheville to have a mountain destination wedding and not have amazing wedding photos :)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

40 Wall St, Asheville, NC Asheville | Highlands | Cashiers | Charlotte | Greenville SC (828) 505-6066

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Sarah H

The choice to use Blue Bend Photography was one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our wedding. Nick was prompt, responsive during planning and executed our plan through lens flawlessly. He worked so hard throughout the entire evening to capture the fun. Our guests... Read More have commented on how pleasant and fun he was and how hard he worked to get the right shots of everyone there. You can't go wrong with Blue Bend!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Jennifer L

Nick shot our engagement photos last February and our wedding photos last July (at Old Edwards Inn). Being a destination wedding, it was very comforting to have someone we trusted behind the camera. Both Nick and Maddie were such a pleasure to work with and the photos are... Read More fabulous!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 M C

I'm so glad we went with Maddie at Blue Bend. It was such a relaxed experience working with her and we are so happy with the pictures.

2017-04-03T07:48:31 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute pleasure working with you guys as well. I'm thrilled to hear how much you like your photos :)

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Katie F

The perfect combo of excellent photos and someone you'll be happy to have around at your wedding :) Blue Bend was great! We had a really low budget wedding but agreed that one thing we had to spring for was a great photographer. We are so glad we did! Nick was so helpful, he... Read More happily answered so many questions for us before hand and most importantly the photos turned out beautifully!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Andrea A

We had such a great experience working with Nick!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren F

Nick and his staff were amazing!!! Our photos were out of this world great!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Jennifer S

Nick was wonderful!!! Nick shot our wedding at the top of a mountain in CRAZY wind. He even went through horse pastures full of (you know what) to take pictures of my husband and I with the horses :) Our pictures turned out AMAZING better than I could have imagined. We just... Read More got our pictures back and its only been 3 weeks today. Super sweet not pushy by any means. Nick got along great with everyone at the wedding and was a joy to have. Bonus... has an incredible mustache lol :)

Worth it.

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Emilie K

All you have to do is look through the wedding albums on Blue Bend's website to know that they do beautiful work. After meeting with two other photographers, my meeting with Nick was casual and informative and made it clear that he was our top choice for our wedding. Nick... Read More was professional, creative and helpful with everything on our wedding day. He found a way to work with the insane amount of iPads and smart phone pictures that people wouldn't stop taking, and was able to steal us away for some gorgeous shots on our own. This was one of the most expensive parts of our wedding but worth every penny. We were delighted with our photos.

Awesome fun photographer

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Andrea B

Nick shot both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and he was so awesome to work with! He took beautiful shots and was never in the way which is one of the biggest complaints I have heard about photographers. He seemed to be everywhere at once! He was a lot of fun and... Read More fit in really well with our group. I could not have picked a better photographer!

Nick Gillespie

My name is Nick. I'm part of this amazing group of wedding photographers in Asheville, NC called Blue Bend Photography. I started the group 8 years ago when my wife and I relocated to Western North Carolina from Alaska. The most important thing to us is family and when we decided to start a family, we knew that traveling to Asheville 2x a year wasn't going to be enough for our kids :) So we started this photography studio and have been photographing weddings here ever since. I started my career as a photographer 15 years ago and (as of Jan 2017) have photographed over 550 weddings.