A Wedding Planning App That’s Everywhere You Are
Because you have places to go and venues to see.
Get the App
See it in Action
Why Over One Million People Are Obsessing Over The Knot App
“My Wedding Website was easier to create than I expected, and planning my wedding suddenly became manageable with the use of The Knot App.”
Santa Barbara, CA
“All of my vendors are super impressed when I share my Wedding Vision with them. It makes their job so much easier.”
How to get the Most Out of The Knot Wedding Planner App
Step 1: Create an account on The Knot App, then log in.
Step 2: Give us a bit of info about you so we can plan your wedding, your way.
Psst … It’s OK if you don’t have all of the answers. We’ll figure it out along the way together.
Step 3: Your Vision: Take the Style Quiz
- Swipe right (or left) on wedding style images
- Go to ‘Take Me to My Wedding Vision’ on the wedding planning app to see your results
- Check out your Wedding Vision for photo inspo, color palette ideas and vendor recs!
Step 4: Your Vendors: Find the Right Ones for You
Browse and save favorite “Recommended Vendors” from your Wedding Vision, or take a peek at new ones in the vendors tab.
Tip: You can contact a vendor from The Knot App simply by hitting the call or message button. Just make sure you have ‘Share Your Vision’ checked off so they can see your wedding style.
Step 5: Your Guests: Start your Wedding Website on The Knot App
- Go to the Wedding Website tab
- Choose from 100+ designs, then hit “Select Theme”
- Verify your info and click ‘Create My Website”
- Easily edit your theme, URL, image and details anytime in our wedding app.
Step 6: Your Gifts: Start Your Registry on The Wedding Planner App
Head to the Wedding Website tab to start a Registry with a few couple-approved brands or check out The Newlywed Fund by The Knot. If you already have one, click “Add an Existing Registry”.
Tip: Use the Universal Registry feature when shopping on your phone. When you share with The Knot Wedding Planner App, it’ll automatically add items to your Registry.