* Shoreshotz Weddings *

MASHPEE - FALMOUTH - CAPE COD - NEWPORT - NEW ENGLAND

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

www.shoreshotzweddings.com, Mashpee, MA MASHPEE - FALMOUTH - CAPE COD - NEWPORT - NEW ENGLAND (508) 488-7868

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Emily W

Amanda is so so so AMAZING in every single way. Choosing Amanda to capture the most important day of my life was the best decision I ever made! From day one she was so incredibly easy to work with. She captured our beautiful engagement photos in Boston and our absolutely... Read More stunning wedding photos on the Cape. She made us feel comfortable, was so professional, fun, upbeat and organized. As my husband and I looked through our wedding album I had tears in my eyes! She captured our day SO perfectly. Every single member of our bridal party, family and all of our friends could not say enough about every single picture. Each one was so beautiful and perfect- we still can’t choose a favorite! We are so grateful we chose Amanda and have our beautiful wedding photos to cherish for the rest of our lives! We can’t thank you enough Amanda!!!! Emily Wiesman (Eastman) :-) :-)

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Marta H

Hi Amanda & Janelle, We’ve been peeking through the gallery over the past week or so (I may or may not have checked it every night, showing Tom each new photo that was uploaded.. I won’t lie), getting so excited every time some new photos were added. Every shot is AMAZING - you... Read More captured our day perfectly! It is truly amazing to relive every moment of our wedding day through these beautiful photos. All of my bridesmaids have been following along online as you’ve uploaded pictures and one of them texted me the other day and said “Amanda and Janelle just secured themselves 6 more weddings” – it's safe to say my bridesmaids were just as obsessed with you guys as I am! Side note: you’re probably asking why 6 and not 8 since I had 8 bridesmaids but one is already married and the other lives in TX, otherwise I think you’d have all 8… You two were not only our photographers, but you became my friends (PS – can you send me the selfie that you, me, Janelle and Tom took before our ceremony?). Amanda – the night Tom and I came to your home to meet you, I knew you had to be our photographer but I knew Tom also got a say. So to say I was overjoyed when we walked out of your house and Tom immediately said “we need to hire her, now” was an understatement. You were my go-to person for literally every wedding question that popped into my mind over the past year and a half (suggesting vendors, outfits for our engagement shoot, creating our wedding day timeline, helping me decide if I was going to use chargers or not, and the list goes on..). Thank you for all of your knowledge, advice, calming presence, patience, and ridiculously quick replies at all hours! Now that I’m no longer planning a wedding, I’ve been thinking back on the past two years that we spent planning the most amazing weekend of celebration and one of my favorite days (besides our wedding weekend, of course) was our engagement shoot. You and Janelle went above and beyond (and traveled a couple hours both ways) to come to Nantucket and take some photos of Tom and I (okay, you actually took a ton of photos – because I just had to have 6 different outfits, right?). I understand it is NOT easy to get to Nantucket and you willingly agreed to come (with all of your gear and big smiles on your faces). Not many brides to be get to spend an entire day exploring their favorite island with their photographers, so I consider myself very, very lucky. From mudslides at the Gazebo, to happy hour at Cisco Brewery, to a family dinner at Millie’s, we had so much fun getting to know both of you. By the end of the day, I remember my face hurt from smiling and laughing so much and that is a wonderful feeling. As you dropped us off at Tom’s parents home on the Cape that night, I just couldn’t wait to see you guys again at our wedding! So, thank you for capturing every shot we could ever imagine: from both of us getting ready with our best friends and families, to the detail shots at our venue, to the video you surprised us with of our ceremony, the amazing VIP and family shots, and the super fun candid shots from the crazy dance floor that was literally packed all night! We will treasure these photographs forever and we will never be able to thank you enough! Xoxo, Marta (& Tom)

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Candice P

Where do I even begin? Amanda is not only an amazing Photographer, but so easy to work, accommodating all request, and one of the sweetest people I know! We had done our engagement shoot with Amanda which was an absolute blast! I knew after receiving our engagement photo I... Read More couldn't wait for her to do our wedding day. My husband and I can't thank Amanda and her Shoreshotz team for perfectly capturing all our precious moments from our wedding. We will be able to look back at the photos forever and relive the best day ever! I HIGHLY recommend Shoreshotz! I promise you won't be disappointed! Thank you Amanda & the Shoreshotz team so much!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lauren B

Amanda is the easiest and most gracious photographer to work with. She gives instructions easily and fast for posing as if it was natural all along! Her attention to detail is unmatched and she has a great spirit. She is excellent with outdoor photography. She did both our... Read More engagement shots and wedding shots and we could not be happy. She even drove me to the venue for my first look! Loved working with her and anyone who works with her in the future will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Samantha G

We absolutely ADORE Amanda!! Choosing her as our wedding photographer was such an easy decision after spending years viewing her work. Not only does she take the most gorgeous photos, but she is the sweetest, nicest person and so much FUN to work with! From the moment I spoke... Read More with her on the phone I could feel her excitement to photograph our wedding which made us feel so special from day one. She captured every little detail of our wedding day just beautifully. With a wedding party of 16 and 200 guests, we were amazed at how she completely took control, was so professional and so organized in the process. Best decision we could have made. Thank you, Amanda and ShoreShotz, couldn't love you more!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Rebecca R

Where do I even begin?! Amanda is AMAZING! From working with my now husband to set up a surprise proposal - to capturing the most PERFECT wedding pictures, we could not be happier with selecting Shoreshotz for our photographer!! Amanda is not only an expert at what she does and... Read More a true professional, she is also a wonderful person and now someone I consider a friend. She made us laugh, captured the most amazing moments and emotions from our special day, and has a way of making the most beautiful sunset look just as incredible on camera. We have received so many compliments on how stunning our pictures are. Honestly, any expectations we could have had were completely exceeded. Look no further than Shoreshotz for your wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Stefanie R

When I came across Amanda's work and saw how stunning it was, I knew I wanted to have her shoot our wedding. Finding the right photographer to capture our special moments on one of the biggest day of our life's was very important to us! Hands down, she captured everything... Read More perfectly and her work is absolutely beautiful. We live halfway across the country and communications with her were absolutely great. When we called on the phone, on FaceTime and meeting her in person, she was always easy to talk to and super nice. During the wedding she brought so much energy and she knew actually how to run the show, even when we went behind scheduled. She made things so very smooth for us and less stressful. Her and her assistant Janelle exceeded our expectations. You will not be disappointed with Amanda's work and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Danielle M

Amanda was so wonderful to work with! I was so nervous the day of the wedding but she just made me feel so much better! I knew from the moment we started planning our wedding that I had to have her as our photographer! She does not disappoint! I would recommend her to anyone!!... Read More The pictures she takes and the quality is just stunning!! Thank you again Amanda!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Nina S

Amanda made our wedding day so special! We knew from the beginning that we wanted her as our photographer because of the quality of her work. When I met her I know I had to have her for my wedding! She was so down-to-earth and helped me feel calm on my wedding day (which was... Read More hectic with a large wedding party and family members with strong opinions). She also takes the time to get to know you before the big dayand wants to hear about what you are looking for on your wedding day in terms of pictures. She edits the photos super fast, which is amazing!! I was so anxious to see them and she makes sure to send you sneak peaks while editing. I highly recommend Shoreshotz to anyone looking for a photographer. She customizes the wedding package to fit your budget and is not pushy what-so-ever. Thank you Amanda!! We love our photos :)

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Janelle T

I can not say enough good things about Amanda of Shoreshotz Photography. Her work is absolutely breathtaking. She is as kind as she is talented; she made me feel so at ease throughout every step of the wedding process- from our initial contact, to the engagement shoot, and then... Read More to the wedding day. She is professional, organized, creative, upbeat, and goes above and beyond to the fullest extent. She even saved the day by fixing a dress mishap! What other photographer would come prepared with a backpack of safety pins? She truly cares endlessly about each and every aspect of your day going as perfectly as possible so you are able to look back through your pictures and remember feeling nothing but bliss. On a day that goes by so fast, Amanda is able to freeze time in the most exquisite, awe-inspiring way with the pictures she captures. She does not miss one special moment and I am personally so grateful for being able to relive all of the magic of my wedding day every time I look through my pictures.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Meagan H

Shoreshotz is AMAZING!! Everyone says your wedding day goes by in a blink of an eye (which is SO true), so having a great photographer to capture all of the special moments was extremely important to me. From the day we first met with Amanda to look through her portfolio, she... Read More was so enthusiastic and we could tell how much she truly loves what she does... and that really shines through in the photos she takes. Our wedding day was a bit chilly and windy, but she was still enthusiastic about getting photos of us out on the beach and they came out AMAZING! She knew exactly which way I should face so that my hair wouldn’t get ruined but so that my veil would flow perfectly in the wind. She also brought adorable umbrellas for my bridesmaids and me to take photos with, which was so much fun! The second photographer, Michelle, was also great and did an awesome job getting our 3 flower girls and 2 ring bearers to smile and laugh in our photos! We have gotten so many compliments on both our engagement and wedding photos, and they will be something we will cherish forever. Thank you so much, Amanda!!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Nancy M

Shoreshotz Photography's beautiful website speaks for itself so what I would like to address is Amanda's professionalism and fun loving personality. I was fortunate to have met Amanda at our Cape Cod vacation spot a couple years back. When my daughter announced her engagement,... Read More I knew I would be directing her to Shoreshotz website. Well, when I brought up the subject of photography, my daughter replied that she had done some research and chose Shoreshotz, which brings me back to the fact that Amanda's photos speak volumes. Amanda takes the time to know the landscape of each venue she shoots and uses her unique imagination to create the perfect setting to capture the perfect picture and memory. What I did not know until the day of the wedding was that she also was outstanding at moving the wedding process along smoothly and in a timely manner. I considered her a bonus wedding planner as well as talented photographer. Amanda's professionalism is apparent from the minute you contact her. It's also apparent that she loves her job because she has fun, which in turn, creates a comfortable atmosphere. We received the most beautiful, unique and spontaneous wedding shots. Trust that you can relax once you make the choice to have Shoreshotz Photography capture your Special Day! Nancy Morahan and family Thank You Amanda!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Devin T

Shoreshotz is amazing! Amanda is so friendly, professional, and easy to work with. She made both my husband and I feel so special. She made sure to get all of the shots we requested and so much more. She captured every detail of our wedding. The pictures are truly the best... Read More wedding pictures I have ever seen!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Taryn M

Amanda is AMAZING! She is both easy and fun to work with. My husband and I could not have been more happy with how our wedding photos came out. We will cherish these photos for years to come. Best wedding investment!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Liz D

Working with Amanda was amazing. Our pictures were unbelievabl, we still get compliments from friends and family! I'm so thankfully she was there to perfectly capture our day. Shoreshotz is simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Christina F

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't look any further than Amanda! She shot my brother's wedding and I was blown away by the pictures. So much so, I based my wedding date around her availability :) She is so fun and easy to work with, she makes the whole process so much less... Read More stressful. Not only is she a photographer,but the day of our wedding she doubled as my wedding coordinator. She thought about things that I never would have, she even helped putting my dress on when it got stuck LOL :) She is amazing all around, you will not be disappointed in choosing Shoreshotz to shoot your wedding :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jennifer M

Amanda is AMAZING. I really can't say enough good things about her. A year prior to our wedding, my husband and I met Amanda for our Cape Cod engagement shoot. We were both nervous but she instantly made us feel comfortable. Amanda is the perfect combination of laid back, fun... Read More and professional. She nails it with her photographs and work! I think as soon as you look through her gallery you will fall in love. She makes the photos look so natural and is she is extremely talented. Amanda was by far one of my favorite wedding vendors and I am SO glad I reached out to one of my friends who recommended her. Our bridal party and family both loved her and all of the guests loved the stunning photos as well. Amanda is very experienced and works extremely well with other wedding professionals. By hiring Amanda, you will take a lot of the stress out of wedding planning and the day of the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jamie W

Where do I even start?! I can't say enough wonderful things about Amanda. You can see by looking at her work that she's an incredibly talented photographer with an artistic eye for light and composition. But it's what you Can't see in her photos that makes her so incredible.... Read More Amanda goes above and Beyondd to make your day perfect and special. She organized and outlined all of the timelines and details of the day including my other vendors in her plans. She was so committed to making it perfect. We got married on the beach in Falmouth and it turned out to be a rainy yucky day. Amanda messaged me a few days before to let me know she was ordering a bunch of fun umbrellas for the photos! She was continuously optimistic, fun, and actually excited about our day. Hey happy energy is contagious, she had me forgetting about the weather completely. Photo time comes and it's misting/raining sideways. We all felt like drowned rats but Amanda had us running and jumping around the beach with umbrellas. The sky was gross and grey and I was shivering and wet so I mentally prepared myself for some pretty blah photos. When we received the sneak peak photos my jaw dropped to the floor. I wish I could attach a photo here! I don't know where she pulled her lighting from but we all looked incredible! Amanda’s work is pure magic. I could go on but I know I'm rambling. I remember feeling a little overwhelmed with all the options back when I was searching for a photographer and Shoreshotz was a bit pricier than some of the other photographers I was considering. If you’re on the fence GO with Shoreshotz. You will be soo happy you did.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Amy C

Best Decision!! My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Amanda to photograph our wedding day. She is a true professional and amazing to work with. Taking pictures with a large group of people can be overwhelming however, with Amanda and her team it was honestly... Read More seamless. Not to mention, we are IN LOVE with our pictures. We are so grateful that we will forever have her photos to remember our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Elizabeth D

Amanda is simply the best! She is very friendly and fun to work with. She makes you feel comfortable and captures beautiful moments. I would highly recommend her for your wedding day :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Allison H

Look no further, Amanda is so talented and so fun to work with!!! There was no question for me when looking for Wedding Photographers, Amanda did my brother's wedding and I knew after meeting her and seeing their photos that I wanted her there on my big day! Check out her... Read More portfolios- the pictures speak for themselves! I am still in awe over how amazing ALL of my wedding photos came out! She is professional, talented, comforting and so much fun to have by your side on your wedding day! She captured every aspect of my wedding from the details, to the beautiful views, to candid shots, to all formal photos! Choose Shoreshotz, you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Ali H

I literally cannot say enough wonderful things about Amanda. If she wasn't photographing our wedding I would have wanted her there as a guest! She brought amazing, positive energy and directed the bridal party in creative (and fun!) ways to capture STUNNING photos. I love the... Read More ones with my bridal party, my family, and all the romantic ones of me and my new husband. From the engagement photos to the last wedding photo from our wedding, perfection all the way through! So important to capture the beauty and energy of the day, and Amanda went above and beyond!!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Caitlin F

Shoreshotz Photography is the absolute best for all Cape weddings! I instantly fell in love with her work in the online galleries of past weddings and could not be happier with our choice! Our entire wedding party loved working with Amanda. She is a pleasure and a relaxing... Read More presence to have around on the wedding day. Amanda is an expert in making sure you get every shot you are going to want before you even tell her you want it! I can't even express how helpful she was in keeping everything moving and on track on our wedding day. We received our photos quicker than any other wedding I know of, and absolutely love all of the photos! Guests continue to comment on how amazing our photographer was. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

As soon as my husband and I met Amanda we knew instantly that she was the right photographer for our wedding. She was confident in our venue and knew every in and out of what would be the prefect pictures to caputure. We couldn't be happier with the pictures, professionalism,... Read More time & effort she put into making our wedding an unforgettable one. We would surely recommend Amanda & Shoreshotz to anyone. Thank you Amanda!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Lauren (

My husband and I met Amanda last summer for our engagement shoot and instantly felt comfortable thanks to her easy going, fun, and relaxed personality. We were blown away by how gorgeous our engagement photos came out and were anxious for our wedding day to come. On the day of... Read More the wedding, Amanda and her second shooter, Wendy, set everyone at ease and captured our day perfectly. Our photos are beyond stunning and will certainly be treasured forever. Our family and friends have complimented the photos, time and time again – and it’s all thanks to ShoreShotz professionalism and phenomenal talent. I too encourage others to look through Amanda's portfolio - the lighting is always spot on and Amanda's creativity certainly shines through in each photo. We're over the moon happy that we chose ShoreShotz to capture our special day and HIGHLY recommend her. We look forward to future sessions with her!!