A Different Kind of Wedding Videography

106 Studios is your destination for a full service wedding videography experience. Ranging from cinematic, creative, and documentary style presentations, there is no limit to what your wedding film can be. We value being as unobtrusive as possible when needed, and many of our couples don't even notice we're there for a lot of what we capture. And we know that this is your big day, and an awesome excuse to do something cool. We like doing cool things. Let's make your wedding video fantastically cool. Contact us now to reserve your date-- we still have availability for 2017! We have ackages starting at $2,000 but can create anything fully customized to your day. Reserve a package and pay in full and take 15% off the final price!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

New England and beyond (617) 744-9571

Best wedding investment we made!

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 Jacki D

Travis at 106 Studios is awesome! I cannot express enough how happy we are that we 1. decided to get a videographer and 2. went with 106 Studios. We met with Travis before the wedding to review what type of video we were looking for and he absolutely delivered. We got a 2... Read More minute trailer, a 10 minute featurette, and an hour long feature. The editing was extremely well done and really tied together our favorite moments from the day, and the music he chose to put with it was perfect. We have shown our family and friends the video and everyone has loved it. I would recommend Travis to anyone who will listen to me. It is so special to have such a perfect compilation of our wedding day. I think we have already watched it about 15 times...

106 Studios - Travis Gray - terrific work!

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Christine W

I was hesitant about getting a wedding videographer but so many friends and relatives told me I would regret it if it didn't. Boy, were they right! I discovered 106 studios via an advertisement and began communicating with Travis about his services. We decided to book him as... Read More our videographer. Travis went out of his way to spend time with us prior to the wedding to make sure he got to know us as a couple and understand our vision for the wedding day. He was so easy to work with on the wedding day. He arrived early and stayed late. He captured all of the best moments of our wedding day and created a featurette, trailer and 1 hour video and delivered a final package that was simply perfect! We love the work he did and the music he selected for our video. We look forward to watching our video for years to come. There were so many moments we simply missed that night or forgot about. I'm so happy we did the video and that we found Travis! 3 copies of the dvd were presented in a beautifully presented keepsake boxes.

Wedding in the Cape

Reviewed on 4/02/2012 Courtney W

Travis couldn't have done a better job with our wedding. From the minute he arrived he was very professional and easy to work with. He had great insight to unique shots and captured everything we wanted from our day. Our friends and family have nothing but great things to say... Read More after watching our video. He was there well before the wedding began and stayed until the end of the reception. We highly recommend Travis and 106 Studios.

Extremely Talented and a Pleasure to Work with

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Julie C

We were unsure whether we wanted to spend the money on a videographer when we were planning our wedding. Now that our wedding is over, I think it was the best decision that we made. Travis is extremely talented, and went completely above and beyond to deliver fantastic work. He... Read More met with us not once, but twice to review every little detail of our wedding ahead of time. And on the day of he arrived at 11:30 and stayed almost until midnight to make sure he got every shot perfect. Now we have a 2 minute trailer, 9 minute featurette, and 50 minute full feature of our day, that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We did have to wait quite a while to receive our video (3.5 months), but it was 100% worth the wait for such fantastic work at such a reasonable price.

Wedding Videographer

Reviewed on 3/13/2012 Emily v

Travis was an amazing videographer. He was there from the beginning and stayed until the very end of the night. He captured all of the great moments of the night and more. We actually watched our video again the other day and it was so great to be able to remember the night... Read More and how amazing it was! I would definitely recommend 106 Studios to anyone looking to capture their special day on video!

Travis Gray

I've been shooting weddings for over 10 years, so I've seen it all, and can roll with whatever happens on the big day. I love creating fun videos, and have experience with everything from corporate videos to silly short films. It's an honor to be part of someone's wedding and help preserve the memories that are created. I'm a big fan of personal, intimate ceremonies (and staying out of the way and letting them happen) and killer parties. It may also be possible to bribe me with food.