Cuisine

American

Catering Delivery + Setup, Food + Catering, Service Staff

5 Green St, Topsham, ME (207) 729-9111

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Stephen D

We had Jennifer & Amanda cater our entire wedding weekend. Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome reception, Wedding day, Sunday Brunch. It was amazing. We can't say enough about this incredible caterer. We were planning all of this without the help of a wedding planner and Jennifer made the... Read More process so easy. She listened to our overall plans and helped us craft menus for each event that were delicious. She helped us keep our budget in check, create a timeline that worked for the wedding day. In short -- Jennifer and her staff worked seamlessly with our other vendors and ourselves. She made the process of planning as easy and fun as it could be. AND then she delivered incredible food three days in a row for a large wedding (191 guests). I can easily say hiring Jennifer was one of the best decisions we made! Emily & Steve

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Danielle V

I could not recommend 111Maine more! Every single part of the experience was professional and top notch. We started with an amazing tasting where Jennifer and Amanda made us the complete wedding day experience - apps, salads, all the entrees, each dessert. It was all... Read More delicious and fantastic. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, they were easy to connect with and completely professional - I felt nothing but calm and complete confidence when it came to the food. On the wedding day, things could not have gone smoother - we heard multiple guests tell us that they have never had better food. Also, the mixed drinks that 111Maine made for us had superb reviews. Our guests could not have better things to say. If you have the option, you should definitely cater with 111Maine. They are professional and beyond helpful and nice. Also, I loved that they used local Maine food, which was fun for all our out of town guests.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Nicole A

I just want to start by saying Jennifer is an amazing person. On a Sunday afternoon in the spring she drove nearly 2 hours to our "reception site"- which was just an open field at that point. She checked it out so we could put together a wedding game plan- which took about 30... Read More minutes. She checked herself for ticks and then drove all the way home. When we went our tasting with Jennifer and her team we were blown away and we knew our wedding day would be absolutely fantastic. When our wedding day came around the service team was excellent, the food was phenomenal, the presentation was beautiful. Every single guest was full and satisfied by the end of the night!!! I would recommend 111 Maine to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016

111 Maine was absolutely amazing for our recent April wedding. They went far above and beyond throughout the entire wedding process to make our special day so perfect. Jennifer and Amanda were professional, organized, responsive, reasonable, kind, and so supportive. We were... Read More blown away by how much they did for us. We truly viewed Jennifer and Amanda as not just our caterers, but our wedding planners and coordinators. They walked through the venue with us, helped design a floor plan for the reception, and hosted us for an amazing tasting. They took care of rentals and making sure all necessary kitchen supplies and plate ware were accounted for. The day of our wedding, the 111 staff set up the entire venue and decorated our tables with our wholesale flowers to perfectly match our vision. It was stunning! During the reception, the service was top notch and the food incredible. All of our guests raved about the food. After the reception, the staff broke down and packed everything! The wedding went off flawlessly and we enjoyed our friends and family with full confidence that Jennifer and Amanda and their staff would take care of everything. We cannot possibly begin to express how grateful and appreciative we are for 111 Maine. Our day was so much more than we ever expected it would be and that was large in part due to 111 Maine. We hold 111 Maine in our highest possible regard and could not recommend them more!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Willie R

Jennifer and company provided really great food and service for our wedding last weekend! A lot of guests came up to us specifically to say how good the food was. 111 also made a point to serve my new husband and I a plate of our favorite hors d'oeuvres after the receiving line... Read More to make sure that we didn't miss out on the food we had picked. Overall, working with Jennifer was a pleasure and they really helped make our wedding amazing.

Great caterers

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Evelyn S

Great food. Our wedding was in a field and the catering team provided everything and were able to prepare a great meal. We received lots of compliments on the food. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

My daughter's wedding was on 8/29 and the food was beyond delicious! Jennifer was so responsive, attentive and easy to work with. She took her time with us at the tasting answering all our questions, and making suggestions. She was so positive and fun and there was no problem... Read More at all accommodating the different food restrictions and allergies. She even came to the venue with us (The Portland Company, Portland, ME) and helped us visualize the set up and flow. Her crew was amazing and so friendly and actually seemed to enjoy themselves too. The food was crucial and our guests (they can be a tough crowd!) raved about it and were amazed that 111 Maine could keep meals hot for 125 people! The salmon was fabulous but the lobster rolls were truly the highlight! Thank you, Jennifer. You are simply the best!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Sarah A

Our wedding was last weekend and everything was absolutely wonderful. It was just perfect and I owe most of this to our amazing caterer, 111 Maine. I don't even know where to start... Jennifer is the nicest, most dedicated head caterer. She always answered my questions... Read More thoroughly and in a timely fashion, even when my wedding was still a few months away. The service was great and all the servers were nice and on task! It was flawless. And the food... the FOOD!!! My guests are still talking about it and many of them walked up to me during the reception to tell me how good the food was and especially the hangar steak. 111 Maine went above and beyond on all aspects of the wedding and they've been so helpful. We are grateful for their services and we are their #1 fans.

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Sarah A

Could not be happier with 111 Maine

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Christy B

We literally could not have been happier with 111 Maine. Jennifer was AMAZING and so attentive, responsive and helpful throughout the process. In all honesty, we initially picked them based on price as they were substantially more affordable than all the other quotes we... Read More received. But the food was fantastic and Jennifer's staff was so on top of things. They went above and beyond in so many areas and truly made the night amazing. I can't recommend them enough!

Book 111 Maine!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Randi P

Booking 111 Maine was the best decision we made during the planning process. Jennifer and her team went above and beyond to help to help us craft a menu to accommodate everyone's tastes and dietary restrictions. When we had to change our reception design at the last minute due... Read More to rain, they didn't even flinch and helped us create a day more beautiful than we had imagined. The best part of 111 Maine? The food was incredible. INCREDIBLE. Our guests raved it was the best food they had ever been served at a wedding.

111 Maine was Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Megan H

While it can be difficult to plan a wedding from across the country, Jennifer from 111 Maine put me at ease :) She understood exactly the taste and vibe we were going for in our first phone conversation. Everything was fantastic. Our guests still talk about how great the food at... Read More our wedding was. I highly recommend 111 Maine, they came in at our budget and were wonderful to work with :)

Really, really great food!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Katie N

From the very first conversation Jennifer at 111Maine understood what we wanted for our wedding meal and delivered it to perfection! The food was really important to my husband and I and the quality and flavor of the food at our wedding was equal to that of any top restaurant.... Read More There were a lot of amateur foodies at the event and everyone commented on how good it was. She even worked with friends of our who are in the food industry to personalise the meal and make it exactly what we wanted. Her team worked extremely hard and the whole thing was perfect!

Ocean Wedding: 111 Maine

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Sabrina C

The food was EXCELLENT! We were very happy with Jennifer and her staff and were from the start. We meet multiple times to ensure everything was to my liking and loved the food options that were offered. I would highly recommend 111 Maine

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Christina W

Jennifer was caring and helpful. And her team were very professional and fun! My guests loved the food and the service.

Exactly the way we planned!

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Meg W

111 Maine was incredibly easy to work with. I specified a simple menu because I wanted it to be flawlessly executed (and the whole event was meant to be very comfortable). Flawless and comfortable exactly describes the work of this caterer. Several of our guests have told us... Read More it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. And the staff managed the flow of the event unobtrusively and sensitively. It was so delicious I would almost do it all over again just for another taste of that amazing dinner!!! I highly recommend 111 Maine. Home Run!

Best Part of Getting Married : )

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 Elizabeth H

I need more stars for this review! Jennifer and Tessa are such a great team and made our wedding day perfect! 111 Maine was the only company that did a tasting for us and it was at our first meeting. As soon as we experienced those magical crab cakes, we knew we wanted to... Read More book them (the steak, potatoes and green beans deserve their own star, too). The fact that they were 1/3 of the price we got from some Portland companies made things even better!! I did not choose to hire an event planner, so I started getting nervous about set-up and such as we got closer to our wedding day. Again, 111 Maine took care of everything as an event planner, Tessa, is part of the deal... and Tessa is awesome! Please don't let any of this overshadow the food for our wedding day, which was so, so, delicious! From the spanakopita to the mini lobster rolls to the fresh, fresh salads,we are still getting compliments! I am trying to think of reasons to work with 111 Maine again as soon as possible. Until then, I recommend them to all brides getting hitched in Southern Maine!