New England's Prefered Salon...

Our beautiful full-service salon is located in tax free New Hampshire. We offer a variety of gowns that will please every bride ranging from moderate to couture in pricing. Our knowledgeable consultants are here to help make your special occasion perfect. We are New England's Preferred Bridal Salon.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

37 Plaistow Road, Plaistow, NH (603) 382-4511

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Megan C

Natalie is a joy to work with. She is attentive but not over bearing. She has a way of understanding what you and your bridal party need. She is very knowledgeable and very easy to work with. The shop is reasonably priced but great quality.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Maddie M

I went here first to get my dress and absolutely fell in love with the staff, the store, and my dress! The staff are so caring and helpful, and really care about your personal experience. There have been many happy brides here, and all places will say that, but I can confirm... Read More you will have nothing short of an amazing experience here. The manager and the owner were great about working with my budget and what kind of dress I was looking for. They had everything I needed for my wedding party, it made it so easy! We got our tuxes through here and bridesmaid dresses. They had gorgeous mother of the bride gowns too. I would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Kristen D

Natalie has been amazing to work with for both my wedding dress and my bridesmaids' dresses. She was very attentive at each appointment. She picked out dresses for each of us and truly gave her opinion on what was flattering/ what was not. I definitely recommend 125 bridal.... Read More Natalie!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 liz b

THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED! We went in today after making a 2:00 appointment. We were ignored until I asked for some help. I asked if the woman (girl) could give us clips for the back of the dress. She walked over, handed the clips and walked away. My niece... Read More tried on the three dresses without any help, interaction or assistance from the staff. We left the store without a single word spoken. My daughter and my niece have to buy one of the 3 dresses tried on today from for a wedding in GA. You can be sure it WILL NOT BE FROM 125 BRIDAL. If today was any indication of the service, I can only imagine what will happen if we ran into a snag after ordering!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Annie D

I never write reviews but had such an amazing experience at 125 Bridal! I was a "walk in" appointment on a very busy weekend. I was greeted by a young woman at the desk with a big smile welcoming me! She advised me the consultants were tied up but if I could wait 10-15 minutes I... Read More would have my own personal consultant. I waited and checked out the huge bridesmaids selection. My consultant Amy came out and introduced herself. I was brought back to the bridal suite where she asked several questions about my wedding and about what I was looking for. I know she really listened to what I had to say because she came back with dresses that were exactly what I was looking for! I left that day finding my dream dress. I just had to thank Amy & the staff for their welcoming me on a busy day where other places turn you away. You can tell the girls there truly love what they are doing and want to help you look your best on your wedding day!! I will definitely be back for my bridesmaids!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Erica L

The salon was clean and the staff was very friendly. Amy was able to help narrow in on the best dress for me. the staff was encouraging and helpful throughout the entire process.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Erica Millett M

I did not get my wedding dress here, but did purchase a STUNNING veil, as well as Mother of the Bride gown and other small pieces. In addition, 125 has been my first stop for all my gown and dress needs throughout the years from prom to pageants an beyond. Natalie and her staff... Read More truly care about their customers and are very patient in finding just what you are looking for. They give opinions and suggestions, which is exactly what you want from experts! They even go so far as to ordering a dress you have seen on line even if they don't have it in store. They have a wide price range and selection and I always feel like I have walked away with the perfect item and a deal! Thank you 125! XOXO

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kelley C

Staff is super friendly and helpful - I worked directly with Natalie who not only helped me pick out my gown but my 8 bridesmaid dresses as well! The on-site seamstress, Sally B, is amazing to work with as well. She has an eye for where to nip and tuck a dress in so that it... Read More falls perfectly. She was so accommodating and sewed a piece of my mom's wedding dress inside my dress at no extra charge! Would highly recommend 125 Bridal and Sally to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

So this review is a little late but I have never forgotten how wonderful 125 Bridal Boutique was to me. I was a bridesmaid that was a last minute pick in a wedding where another bridesmaid had backed out. The dress that all the girls were wearing was not a "quick ship" and the... Read More dress I was given by the bridesmaid that backed out did not fit very well. The folks at 125 Bridal worked their magic! They called the designer and requested a rush dress as well as fabric...the reason being is if the dress didn't come in on time the fabric could be added by their seamstress. Needless to say the fabric came in first. Their seamstress was awesome!!! More like a best friend. She was funny, told me not to stress. She worked under the gun as time was short, did everything I needed in a 24 hour period...basically she didn't sleep. I purchased the dress that eventually came in as well because it could always be donated for a girl for prom....so it's a win win!! I would HIGHLY recommend 125 Bridal. Love all of them over there!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

With the assistance from the 125 Bridal staff, our son’s girlfriend was able to find the ideal color dress for her prom and our son was able to rent exactly what they wanted for a complimentary Tux. The dress was the perfect color and style, but it required significant... Read More alterations. Sally Bruce was her seamstress and she did a SUPOERIOR job customizing and altering the dress for her. The dress fit her perfectly when she arrived for the final fitting. The staff was great, but I’d like to personally thank Sally for her great work which helped to make their special day a very memorable one!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Went to 125 bridal for alterations and felt forced into having a bra sewn into the dress and when I picked it up they were safety pinned in and the sales manager tried to convince us that was the finished product! In addition none of the tuxes fit when they came in and had to be... Read More sent back out! Very unreliable and the staff does not care. Do not trust them with your wedding day

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 beth a

Absolutely TERRIBLE experience there. The owner threatened to cancel our tuxes for our entire wedding party. Negative and unprofessional staff. Natalie, the Manager, is extremely rude, unprofessional, and genuinely does not care about you or your needs as a customer. The... Read More Owner, is arrogant and only cares about money. If you want a bad attitude, and negative experience then this is the place to go. They are entirely unorganized, got our appointments wrong on MULTIPLE occasions. They do not make anything easy and do nothing but cause stress for your wedding day. Would not recommend.

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Laura S

Ashley was awesome. I had already been to 5 bridal salons and had a pretty good idea of what I wanted. Ashley pulled gowns that matched the description of my dream dress. When I had it on, if it wasn't the dress, I wasn't going to sit there thinking about it. She easily kept up... Read More with me as dresses were quickly ruled out. I ended up purchasing a discontinued gown off the rack, and I plan to return to 125 Bridal with my bridesmaids.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Alexandra G

We bought my daughter's flower girl dress here. The consultants were great helping her find a dress that came in the red we needed. They were professional and very sweet. They called us when the dress was in and set up an alterations appointment for her and the dress was... Read More perfect. Both my daughter and the bride were thrilled!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 shannon m

Had an appointment with Natalie Hanson the sales manager on a Sunday. We had 6 girls trying on bridesmaid dresses and she pulled all gowns for everyone to try and was helping throughout the entire appointment from clipping the dress to suggestions as what would look nice on each... Read More girl. Super knowledgeable and engaging service and plan on shopping for my wedding dress there!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

Natalie was Very helpful. I was there for bridesmaid dresses. She found dresses for us and made great suggestions. We were the only ones there and had both dressing rooms to ourselves. I recommend this salon!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Courtney S

I had a fantastic experience at 125 Bridal!! I bought my wedding dress there and my consultant Natalie was incredible! I am small chested and have spent my life hiking up strapless dresses and did not want to spend my wedding day doing that. She put me in some options with... Read More straps but I wasn't loving anything. She asked if I wanted to try a strapless dress just to see how it felt. The said there was a ton of structure in them and she was absolutely right! The dress I ended up choosing was strapless and I never once worried about it falling down. We ordered it and when it came it it fit me perfectly.. Almost too perfectly!! I have been working out and had built a lot of muscle so even though it got like a glove I was a little nervous about sitting down. The seamstress listened to all my concerns and let it out just a hair while keeping all the gorgeous lace in tact. My dress in the end fit perfectly and I received so many comments on how stunning it was, how great I looked in it and how it had a gorgeous vintage look too it. It was everything I had hoped for and the staff made sure all of my needs and concerns were handled quickly and efficiently. Two of my bride aids who were local also ordered their dresses from here and were thrilled. One was pregnant at the time but wouldn't be during the wedding, and she was concerned about the measuring process and the fit after her pregnancy. They did a fantastic job of ordering the right size and the only alterations needed were tightening the straps and adding snaps to the straps so that she could still breast feed. I mean truly amazing!! 125 Bridal made sure that all of my needs were met and they took impeccable care of my bridesmaids. I would recommend them to any bride looking!!

Nice~!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Michelle B

The location has moved since I have purchased my dress, however, the shop doesn't look like much from outside. The store mostly looks like prom fashions but they have an extensive bridal selection as well. My consultant did not seem to understand what I was looking for,... Read More however, she brought me my dream dress. The owner is not the most friendly, but all it all it was a good experience.

Love it!

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Elizabeth C

Great service, love my dress, and I'm inviting my consultant to my wedding! she really knew her stuff and when I had fears or questions she was happy to answer them! AND my bridesmaids are getting 10% off because I got my gown there!

Not thrilled

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Jen M

I had used 125 bridal in the past for an emergency alteration a few years ago and had a great experience, so I decided to visit them for my wedding dress. First and foremost, the first consultant I encountered while shopping for the dress did not listen to what I was looking... Read More for AT ALL. I am a size 16 and it was obvious she was annoyed at trying to find something for me. I explained multiple times what I was looking for and she kept bringing back the exact opposite (ie. I said lace and tulle, she brought satin). I was getting so frustrated that I secretly even asked my mother and MOH if I was not explaining myself correctly. Finally, my MOH happened to be looking at a rack and found THE dress. Thank god for her! I decided to order a matching veil as well. This was in the end of January, early February. By the end of June or somewhere there abouts, my dress came in and I had my first fitting. My veil was not in yet. They told me it would most likely be in the next shipment. The seamstress Joanne (not the one I had used previously) was a bit gruff and pushy. The consultant told me I wouldn't be wearing a bra but Joanne told me I had to find one. No problem. By August (wedding month), it dawned on me that I hadn't gotten a call yet about my veil, so I called them. It still wasn't there. I expressed that I was nervous and the girl on the phone decided to call the owner. They had gotten confused because myself and another girl had ordered similar veils...so they had to order it AGAIN. Talk about last minute. I ordered it six months prior! They were EXTREMELY rude to me about my bra situation. I couldn't find one that worked with that particular dress and they weren't much help. I visited their shop multiple times to see what they had and it always seemed like I was a bother to them. The seamstress told me she would put bra clips in and never did. Then when I went to pick the dress up the week of my wedding, they didn't even have me try it on (even when I asked). I tried it on at home and found that it was far too big in the top. When I called to get help, they were extremely rude to me, acting like it was my fault and I was bothering them. I understand backing up your employees, but when a seamstress says shell do something and clearly doesn't, how is that the customer's fault? I had to cancel my other appointments to make an emergency trip to the seamstress's shop in newmarket, only after she was so rude to me on the phone that I had to hand it over to my mother before I let her have it. The dress was fixed, but it still never looked completely right. I loved my dress, but the experience at 125 bridal was horrible. Every girl dreams of finding her dress and this seriously put a damper on my experience. I won't be going back there nor recommending them to anyone.

Found my dream dress here but received subpar service with alterations

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Julie Q

I've been a customer of this vendor for more than 20 years. I got my prom dress here and even starred in a fashion show here when I was a teenager. That's why I write this with some disappointment because my experience here wasn't all that I had hoped for. I had shopped at... Read More several locations before I went to 125 and they all let me choose my dresses on my own. I was a bit surprised when I went to 125 because the saleswoman selected everything for me and many of them were way off the mark. But the saleswoman was young and inexperienced, but very sweet so I was willing to roll with it. Ultimately, she did select the dress that I purchased and it was truly the most amazing dress I have ever seen. So for this, I am quite grateful. Since 125 has been in business for so long I thought that their seamstresses would be top notch and comfortable altering the dresses from the boutique. My seamstress was Sally. Honestly, from the first meeting with her I should've just decided to go with a different seamstress. She was not well kept, dressed like a slob and made really offensive comments to me about other brides. She struck me as VERY unprofessional. She made me nervous because she seemed a bit uncomfortable altering my particular dress and again, I should've just said thanks, but no thanks and gone to a different seamstress... but I didn't. I still trusted that she knew what she was doing. So I let her do the alterations and I came back a few weeks later to try it on. The location had moved and they put me in a dark dressing room where I could barely see what I was doing. I waited for Sally for 15 minutes to come and review the alterations. She seemed very huffy with me and I really didn't appreciate her attitude. Thankfully, the dress did fit fine and the alterations were acceptable. BUT when I brought my dress out of the store and into the light I noticed the inside had blue pen markings all over the inside!!!! I was shocked. I'm not a girl to complain but this was truly upsetting. Luckily I brought the dress to a dry cleaner and they removed the markings. So my best advice is to go here for your dress, don't expect to pick everything out on your own, and DO NOT GET YOUR ALTERATIONS DONE HERE, ESPECIALLY BY SALLY!!!

Awful service, awful experience.

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Sarah P

We went here for my bridal party's dresses for my wedding- when we found the dresses we wanted to order the girl said there was plenty of time to receive the dresses in time- we ordered several (3-4) months out. My wedding was August 2nd and my girls didn't receive their dresses... Read More until the week of July 28th. NOT EVEN ONE WEEK before my wedding. I called several times before then to check on the order and they were extremely short and annoyed that I even called to check up on my order. She said "Well they're still not here, IF they even get here in time for the wedding, we'll have to rush alterations...you should have ordered earlier..." So on top of receiving our order very late, we had to pay for their mistakes by rushing alterations and paying extra. I would recommend that unless you want to have a stressful and frustrating experience, to NEVER order from 125 Bridal Boutique. So unprofessional and rude.

Awful

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Sarah C

I used 125 bridal for my bridal party's dresses. We found a dress that we liked (with no help, and 2 girls just standing at the desk talking), and were ready to get measured. The girl that was measuring appeared to have no idea what she was doing. She had measured 2 of my girl's... Read More sizes completely off, and my step mom measured them correctly. We ordered the dress in the color and specified that we wanted short dresses. I get a call about 2 months later saying they are in. I go to pick them up and the dresses are long. The manager said that was no problem and the company that made the dresses made the error. I get a call 3 days later that my "new" dresses are in. When my girls tried them on, it was awful. It looked like the bottoms were hacked with scissors by someone who clearly didn't know what they were doing. They claimed that they sent them back and the company sent these dresses, which is clearly wrong. I took the dresses to a professional seamstress who fixed them for us. I will never use 125 Bridal for anything again.

all was well...until the end

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 Angel H

I went with my Mother and Aunt for my first time trying on wedding dresses. I was warmly welcomed, and taken by my consultant within the first couple of minutes arriving. Sandra was very nice, and seemingly knowledgeable about the different dress styles and colors. We got... Read More right down to business! I tried on dress after dress after dress. Finally, I was torn between the style of one dress but in the color of another. I decided to just call it a day because I was feeling overwhelmed. My consultant was clearly unhappy with that choice and persuaded me to try on one more that she had in mind that was in the color I desired. We waited a while for her to come back, and unfortunately it was empty handed. The sample dress was no where to be found. We agreed it was the end of my appointment and I got back into my own clothes. Just as we were about to walk out, she brought over the most gorgeous dress that was in the exact color I wanted! Only problem was, it was already in a bridal garment bag with another bride's name on it. She explained that THIS was the dress she was unable to find the sample of. She then offered to take it out of the bag and let me try it on. ANOTHER BRIDES BRAND NEW DRESS!?!?! I immediately said no that I would NEVER do that, she then agreed it probably wasn't a good idea. What if I tore something or ripped beading off? I'm sure "ANGELA B" didn't pay a sample dress price, so why should her beautiful NEW gown be treated as one?? I was appalled. My stomach was in knots thinking about how uncaring and greedy she must be to go that far just for a sale. So unprofessional! I won't be back.

Very Nice!

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Tenley C

I bought my dress here during a running of the bride event. It was a sample sale and my dress was 50% off! I got an $1800 for $900 and it was in great condition. The staff was friendly and helpful. The event had dresses from multiple stores, so I'm not sure if my dress was... Read More originally from them or not and I didn't try any dresses on from the store itself. But the dresses seemed to be in the back, so I think they are closed stock, but they also could of been making room for the event as well... All in all, it was a good experience