Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

11909 Weddington Street, Los Angeles, CA

Elegant!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Kimberly C

All I can say is WOW! Jillian is just amazing and so talented. She helped create a one of a kind design for our invitations and programs. The design she created was elegant, timeless, and beautiful. She made the process seamless and easy. Even when my groom and I were indecisive... Read More on preferences, she helped us through the decision making by listening and providing revisions. She even delivered the invitations to us in person. She provided the best quality products and assembly. Thank you Jillian! I am so grateful to you!

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Hilary v

2 Hearts B 1 truly left us breathless. After meeting with Jill and sharing some ideas and our vision she created invites to die for! The unique invitations were the perfect combo of everything we wanted. Class, glitz and glamour but a fun touch. We received several... Read More complements and had family and friends calling and sending RSVP's with little notes about the invitations. Can't wait to use 2 Hearts B 1 again!!

I highly recommend 2 Hearts B 1 Designs!

Reviewed on 2/23/2014 Sofia F

I chose 2 Hearts B 1 Designs for our wedding invitations and I couldn´t be happier! Jillian was very easy to work with and extremely professional. We had a very specific request as we wanted to have trilingual invitations and Jillian was very patient and the result is... Read More outstanding! I will definitely choose her again for the rest of our wedding stationary material...

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Darling G

We hired Jillian to create our wedding suite (invitation, info card, rsvp card, envelopes and printing) after many months of trying to figure out what we wanted our invitations to look like. Since it took us so long to figure things out, by the time we met with Jillian for the... Read More first time we were already running a bit late timeline-wise so we needed to work with someone that could A) Help us put our thoughts into reality and B) Help us do it quickly. Once we met Jillian we knew she was it! Jillian is incredibly sweet, creative, professional, AND patient. She helped us turn our ideas and dreams into reality. The final product was everything we wanted and so much more. We heard so many wonderful things from friends and family once they started receiving our invitation. I work in the creative industry and one of the art directors at work complimented me on how beautiful and elegant our invitation was. Trust me, that's a huge deal in my field. We loved our invitations so much that we also asked Jillian to create our escort cards and special thank you cards for our guests. And once again Jillian's work was amazing. I will definitely work with Jillian again if/when the opportunity arises!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Shirene S

THANK YOU JILLIAN!!!! I am so happy I didn't do Minted or Paper Divas for my wedding invitations or they would've been a joke and headache. You have to have an eye, patience and skill for this type of thing! There was another Los Angeles based vendor I inquired with that was... Read More outrageously priced. 2 Hearts B 1 Designs was the happy medium. Jillian is creative, efficient and easy to work with. I give her 5 stars and will use her for table assignments and table #s so there is consistency with all the stationary for my big day! Yay!!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015

Everyone is commenting on how beautiful they are and your writing is gorgeous. Thanks for doing such a great job on them. LOVE!!

Most Creative and Beaitful Invitaitons/Paper Goods on the market!

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Raina B

Jill from 2 Hearts B 1 is one of the most talented and creative artists. She is a pleasure to work with and truly listens to your vision. If preferred, she can help create a vision for you (for those of us who are not blessed with creativity, lol). From the design, to quality,... Read More to service Jill is truly the best. When my guests received their wedding invitation, I got comments like "these are the most beautiful invites I have ever seen." I agree 100% and don't think they were just trying to be nice. Whether you want simple or extravagant, 2 Hearts B 1 can accommodate you. Best of luck and I am sure your experience will be as over the top as mine was.

2 Hearts B 1 Designs is Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Angela R

Jillian was great. She met with me in person and allowed me to talk through a vision for my wedding invitations. She made adjustments based on my budget but still created something that I felt happy with and proud of. Although I hired she and her team on short notice, they... Read More worked around the clock to deliver the final product on the date promised. That really alleviated a lot of stress on my end. I am now planning to hire her to do my wedding favors, gift tags and reception signage. I highly recommend Jillian and her team!

Jillian is THE BEST!!!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013

I was referred Jillain @ 2 hearts b 1 by my coordinator and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Jillian did the calligraphy for my invites and escort cards. Everything was PERFECTION and Jillan is a DOLL! She was so accomodating! I got so many compliments on... Read More the calligraphy! The quality of work is so important but so is personality and professionalism and Jillian is the whole package!!! :)

excellent

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Sharon G

We were recommended by a friend. After our first meeting we had a good sense. They were very nice friendly and professIonal. When we decided to go with them they made sure we were happy and informed and well taken care of every step of the way. I could not have been happier... Read More with the service or the way the invites turned out. I could not recommend them enough

Calligraphy Heaven!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Anakela W

Jillian has a remarkable talent for design that is the perfect platform for her outstanding calligraphy! She is warm, professional and will instantly make you feel relaxed and well taken care of. I will be calling on her time and time again for my invitation & calligraphy... Read More needs. Superb service! Thank you Jillian!

combined hearts

Reviewed on 12/29/2012 Ednesha G

I LOVE IT!

The most beautiful calligraphy!!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Tara S

Jillian has so much talent with a pen!!! She did the most beautiful job on our wedding invitations, table cards and place cards! She was a dream to work with and I would hire her again and again. I got so many compliments on the calligraphy and I look forward to working with her... Read More again! Hire her to do your invitations or anything else that may need beautiful calligraphy!!!

Love Jill and her calligraphy!

Reviewed on 3/06/2012 Pia J

I was referred to Jill by paper source in Beverly Hills, she did my calligraphy for my wedding invitations. Jill has been extremely professional, warm, accomodating and mostly important, very very talented. I was very pleased with my invitations, her work was exquisite and... Read More everyone told me the calligraphy was beautiful. I highly recommend her services for her customer service and calligraphy designs. Her prices are also affordable and you will be pleased with the quality of her work. She is already working on my bridal invitations and soon will be doing my escort, menu and table cards :)

beyond expectations!

Reviewed on 1/07/2012 Linda R

I was referred to Jillian to address invitations in her beautiful calligraphy. Within hours I had an appointment and was so easy to communicate via email. She is warm, caring and a true professional. In la there are alot of business ppl, but little care behind it. Jillian is not... Read More that... I wanted my it's hanled with love and care, and her work really set the tone for the event. Also, her assistant met me at my convenience with the biggest smile o deliver my items! Will use for all future creative needs.... You won't be disappointed.

Gorgeous Results and Excellent Service

Reviewed on 1/07/2012 Brittany M

I highly recommend working with 2 Hearts B 1 Designs! It was such a pleasure working with Jillian and I can’t wait for the next time! She did all of the calligraphy at our wedding including invitation envelopes, place cards and signage. Not only was her work absolutely gorgeous... Read More but she went above and beyond to ensure our materials were perfect. Here are some photos of her work from our wedding and Style Me Pretty described it perfectly as “swoon”-worthy! http://www.stylemepretty.com/2011/09/14/cabo-del-sol-wedding-by-gary-courtney-photography-signature-event-consulting-and-design/

Very pleased bride

Reviewed on 9/09/2011 Beverly A

I absolutely loved working with Jillian in creating my wedding invitations and programs. The end product was absolutely AMAZING, very creative, and unique. She is very attentive to detail and takes pride in her work. Looking forward to working with her in the future. --Beverly

Absolutely the Best!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Brandon H

Jillian and her team were an absolute delight to work with. We communicated with jillian on numerous occasions for her to get a feel for our tasts and likings. She created the PERFECT save the dates and invitations for our country styled wedding. I could not ask for more.... Read More THANK YOU 2 Hearts B1!!

AMAZING SERVICE- PERFECT RESULTS!

Reviewed on 8/31/2011 Nicole B

I cannot tell you how much I valued the service that Jillian and Kylie gave me for all of my last minute wedding reception needs. They literally came through every time, saw my vision, and delivered it all to me even though I was calling them at the last minute. They addressed... Read More my invitations, did my guestbook, and did all my signs. It was flawless execution, wonderful service, and reasonably priced. I will definitely be using them again and recommending to everyone! It was such a stress reliever and I don't know what I would have done without them!

Loved!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2011 Erica T

Jillian and Kylie are absolutely amazing and a joy to work with. They are so accommodating in every way. Their work amazes me every time I see it, they do the most beautiful things! From invitations to place cards, I couldn't be more pleased with their work. I HIGHLY... Read More recommend using their services!

Best Vendor Ever!

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Erin N

Jillian and her team were amazing! They made our experience seamless & perfect! The calligraphy was done beautifully and very professionally. I can't say enough about 2 hearts Be 1. I highly, highly recommend their services!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Ashley W

The girls at 2 Hearts B 1 Designs were amazing! I was married in May 2011 and they helped with my invitations, table numbers, place cards and other little details for 190 guests. Since the wedding, I have been told by many of our guests how beautiful our invitations were and how... Read More Jillian's calligraphy is gorgeous! Through the design process, the girls were patient and able to accommodate all my needs. Even when I realized I needed additional signs for the ceremony's reserved seating only days before the wedding, Jillian & Kylie quickly and beautifully created them for me without any problem. The quality of their product and level of service at 2 Hearts B 1 Designs is superb and I HIGHLY recommend them for all your wedding paper needs!

my Groom loved them as much as i did

Reviewed on 8/06/2011 Monica D

I have never paid attention to invitation designs before...until now. The design of my invitation was based on a valentines day card given to me 5 years ago by my fiancee. The final product came out better then I could have ever dreamed of. I am getting phone calls asking ..who... Read More did the design? This is one invitation I wil be sure to cherish forever! The ladies are helpful, kind, patient and clear. My invitations set the tone for my wedding guest: simply elegant!llll

Perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Michelle W

Jillian designed the most gorgeous custom baby shower invitations for a dear friend. As the RSVP calls and emails came in, guests were RAVING about the beautiful invitations that perfectly incorporated the colors and theme of our shower. Jillian has an eye for detail and a... Read More knack for using embellishments to make each invite truly something special! The materials Jillian used - from the richly-colored ink to the premium envelopes- were of the highest quality. Jillian and 2 Hearts B 1 Designs are the BEST!!

Jillian is a Dream!

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 stacey s

My sister got married May, 2011 - Jillian with 2 Hearts B 1 Designs did the Save the Dates, the Bridal Shower and the Wedding Invitations. The raves and compliments are still rolling in! She is so unbelievably creative! I told Jill what I wanted for the Bridal Shower and she put... Read More together the most amazing invite! My sister was soooo surprised! Everyone commented on their Wedding Invites as well - how classy and gorgeous! I would not have an important event without using Jillian to design the invites; not to mention her other design abilities. She did the calligraphy for all of the addresses... She did flowers for the shower. Her ideas never end! You will be delighted if you use her!

JILLIAN YEE-PHAM

A girl who loves paper, stickers, cute things, attention to detail and the joy of creating something out of nothing! I love bringing love stories to life in the beauty of an invitation. I adore movies with a happy ending. I escape to music to dance my heart out. I still believe in unicorns. My favorite thing to do is pack my bag and travel to somewhere new. I find inspiration in the little things. I love mom & pop boutiques. I enjoy making memories and leaving my mark in the world with one design at a time! Look forward to creating yours!

Start a Conversation!