It's All In The Details!

2 Hearts B 1 Designs specializes in event details: design, invitations, cards, table numbers, calligraphy, flowers, favors + tags, gift wrap / presentation, and wrapping up your memories in a scrapbook. We look forward to making your event a one-of-a-kind, fabulous one! The way it should be.

11909 Weddington Street, Los Angeles, CA

I highly recommend 2 Hearts B 1 Designs!

Reviewed on 2/23/2014 Sofia F

I chose 2 Hearts B 1 Designs for our wedding invitations and I couldn´t be happier! Jillian was very easy to work with and extremely professional. We had a very specific request as we wanted to have trilingual invitations and Jillian was very patient and the result is outstanding! I will definitely choose her again for the rest of our wedding stationary material...

2 Hearts B 1 Designs is Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Angela R

Jillian was great. She met with me in person and allowed me to talk through a vision for my wedding invitations. She made adjustments based on my budget but still created something that I felt happy with and proud of. Although I hired she and her team on short notice, they worked around the clock to deliver the final product on the date promised. That really alleviated a lot of stress on my end. I am now planning to hire her to do my wedding favors, gift tags and reception signage. I highly recommend Jillian and her team!

Jillian is THE BEST!!!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013

I was referred Jillain @ 2 hearts b 1 by my coordinator and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Jillian did the calligraphy for my invites and escort cards. Everything was PERFECTION and Jillan is a DOLL! She was so accomodating! I got so many compliments on the calligraphy! The quality of work is so important but so is personality and professionalism and Jillian is the whole package!!! :)

Reviewed on 5/27/2015

Everyone is commenting on how beautiful they are and your writing is gorgeous. Thanks for doing such a great job on them. LOVE!!

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Hilary v

2 Hearts B 1 truly left us breathless. After meeting with Jill and sharing some ideas and our vision she created invites to die for! The unique invitations were the perfect combo of everything we wanted. Class, glitz and glamour but a fun touch. We received several complements and had family and friends calling and sending RSVP's with little notes about the invitations. Can't wait to use 2 Hearts B 1 again!!

Most Creative and Beaitful Invitaitons/Paper Goods on the market!

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Raina B

Jill from 2 Hearts B 1 is one of the most talented and creative artists. She is a pleasure to work with and truly listens to your vision. If preferred, she can help create a vision for you (for those of us who are not blessed with creativity, lol). From the design, to quality, to service Jill is truly the best. When my guests received their wedding invitation, I got comments like "these are the most beautiful invites I have ever seen." I agree 100% and don't think they were just trying to be nice. Whether you want simple or extravagant, 2 Hearts B 1 can accommodate you. Best of luck and I am sure your experience will be as over the top as mine was.

excellent

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Sharon G

We were recommended by a friend. After our first meeting we had a good sense. They were very nice friendly and professIonal. When we decided to go with them they made sure we were happy and informed and well taken care of every step of the way. I could not have been happier with the service or the way the invites turned out. I could not recommend them enough

Calligraphy Heaven!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Anakela W

Jillian has a remarkable talent for design that is the perfect platform for her outstanding calligraphy! She is warm, professional and will instantly make you feel relaxed and well taken care of. I will be calling on her time and time again for my invitation & calligraphy needs. Superb service! Thank you Jillian!

combined hearts

Reviewed on 12/29/2012 Ednesha G

I LOVE IT!

The most beautiful calligraphy!!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Tara S

Jillian has so much talent with a pen!!! She did the most beautiful job on our wedding invitations, table cards and place cards! She was a dream to work with and I would hire her again and again. I got so many compliments on the calligraphy and I look forward to working with her again! Hire her to do your invitations or anything else that may need beautiful calligraphy!!!

Love Jill and her calligraphy!

Reviewed on 3/06/2012 Pia J

I was referred to Jill by paper source in Beverly Hills, she did my calligraphy for my wedding invitations. Jill has been extremely professional, warm, accomodating and mostly important, very very talented. I was very pleased with my invitations, her work was exquisite and everyone told me the calligraphy was beautiful. I highly recommend her services for her customer service and calligraphy designs. Her prices are also affordable and you will be pleased with the quality of her work. She is already working on my bridal invitations and soon will be doing my escort, menu and table cards :)

beyond expectations!

Reviewed on 1/07/2012 Linda R

I was referred to Jillian to address invitations in her beautiful calligraphy. Within hours I had an appointment and was so easy to communicate via email. She is warm, caring and a true professional. In la there are alot of business ppl, but little care behind it. Jillian is not that... I wanted my it's hanled with love and care, and her work really set the tone for the event. Also, her assistant met me at my convenience with the biggest smile o deliver my items! Will use for all future creative needs.... You won't be disappointed.

Gorgeous Results and Excellent Service

Reviewed on 1/07/2012 Brittany M

I highly recommend working with 2 Hearts B 1 Designs! It was such a pleasure working with Jillian and I can’t wait for the next time! She did all of the calligraphy at our wedding including invitation envelopes, place cards and signage. Not only was her work absolutely gorgeous but she went above and beyond to ensure our materials were perfect. Here are some photos of her work from our wedding and Style Me Pretty described it perfectly as “swoon”-worthy! http://www.stylemepretty.com/2011/09/14/cabo-del-sol-wedding-by-gary-courtney-photography-signature-event-consulting-and-design/

Very pleased bride

Reviewed on 9/09/2011 Beverly A

I absolutely loved working with Jillian in creating my wedding invitations and programs. The end product was absolutely AMAZING, very creative, and unique. She is very attentive to detail and takes pride in her work. Looking forward to working with her in the future. --Beverly

Absolutely the Best!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Brandon H

Jillian and her team were an absolute delight to work with. We communicated with jillian on numerous occasions for her to get a feel for our tasts and likings. She created the PERFECT save the dates and invitations for our country styled wedding. I could not ask for more. THANK YOU 2 Hearts B1!!

AMAZING SERVICE- PERFECT RESULTS!

Reviewed on 8/31/2011 Nicole B

I cannot tell you how much I valued the service that Jillian and Kylie gave me for all of my last minute wedding reception needs. They literally came through every time, saw my vision, and delivered it all to me even though I was calling them at the last minute. They addressed my invitations, did my guestbook, and did all my signs. It was flawless execution, wonderful service, and reasonably priced. I will definitely be using them again and recommending to everyone! It was such a stress reliever and I don't know what I would have done without them!

Loved!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2011 Erica T

Jillian and Kylie are absolutely amazing and a joy to work with. They are so accommodating in every way. Their work amazes me every time I see it, they do the most beautiful things! From invitations to place cards, I couldn't be more pleased with their work. I HIGHLY recommend using their services!

Best Vendor Ever!

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Erin N

Jillian and her team were amazing! They made our experience seamless & perfect! The calligraphy was done beautifully and very professionally. I can't say enough about 2 hearts Be 1. I highly, highly recommend their services!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Ashley W

The girls at 2 Hearts B 1 Designs were amazing! I was married in May 2011 and they helped with my invitations, table numbers, place cards and other little details for 190 guests. Since the wedding, I have been told by many of our guests how beautiful our invitations were and how Jillian's calligraphy is gorgeous! Through the design process, the girls were patient and able to accommodate all my needs. Even when I realized I needed additional signs for the ceremony's reserved seating only days before the wedding, Jillian & Kylie quickly and beautifully created them for me without any problem. The quality of their product and level of service at 2 Hearts B 1 Designs is superb and I HIGHLY recommend them for all your wedding paper needs!

my Groom loved them as much as i did

Reviewed on 8/06/2011 Monica D

I have never paid attention to invitation designs before...until now. The design of my invitation was based on a valentines day card given to me 5 years ago by my fiancee. The final product came out better then I could have ever dreamed of. I am getting phone calls asking ..who did the design? This is one invitation I wil be sure to cherish forever! The ladies are helpful, kind, patient and clear. My invitations set the tone for my wedding guest: simply elegant!llll

Perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Michelle W

Jillian designed the most gorgeous custom baby shower invitations for a dear friend. As the RSVP calls and emails came in, guests were RAVING about the beautiful invitations that perfectly incorporated the colors and theme of our shower. Jillian has an eye for detail and a knack for using embellishments to make each invite truly something special! The materials Jillian used - from the richly-colored ink to the premium envelopes- were of the highest quality. Jillian and 2 Hearts B 1 Designs are the BEST!!

Jillian is a Dream!

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 stacey s

My sister got married May, 2011 - Jillian with 2 Hearts B 1 Designs did the Save the Dates, the Bridal Shower and the Wedding Invitations. The raves and compliments are still rolling in! She is so unbelievably creative! I told Jill what I wanted for the Bridal Shower and she put together the most amazing invite! My sister was soooo surprised! Everyone commented on their Wedding Invites as well - how classy and gorgeous! I would not have an important event without using Jillian to design the invites; not to mention her other design abilities. She did the calligraphy for all of the addresses... She did flowers for the shower. Her ideas never end! You will be delighted if you use her!

Amazing - you'll fall in love with the creative op

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 Holly R

I have been lucky to use 2 Hearts B 1 Designs for baby shower invitaions, bridal shower invitaions, baby announcements, and a scrapbook. The recipients of the invitations all raved about the invites when leaving their RSVPS, they were amazed at the creative style and the quality of the cards. Jillian provided me with different creative options based on my theme/input - it is almost immpossible to choose from her many striking creations. The baby announcenemts were beautiful and unique. The scrapbook was also incredible. Every page was wonderfully detailed and beautifully displayed. I cannot get enough of 2 Hearts B 1 Designs and will most definitely use them for all my event paper needs. Jillian is classy, tasteful, and a joy to work with!

Everything was beautiful, perfect and of the highe

Reviewed on 7/15/2011 Stacy S

2 Hearts B 1 designs did my wedding invitations, thank you cards, flower arrangements and decorations for both the ceremony and reception. Everything was absolutely perfect, down to the smallest detail. Jillian was so easy to work with and always very calm and reassuring. Her work was top quality and personalized just for my wedding which was a dream come true. We received so many compliments on her work which led to many of our friends using her as well. Her work is one of a kind, and you will not find anything else like it. I give 2 Hearts B 1 Designs my highest reccomendation!!

2Hearts B1 Designs Elegant, Classy, Creative

Reviewed on 7/09/2011 Debby Y

Jillian's Calligraphy is Awesome, Absolutely love it!! Love the Swirls and Style. Adds so much to each unique Invite. Jillian is so creative and so talented. Very helpful and works with you to be sure you are happy. Love her decorating skills. Each table at the wedding had so much class and elegance from the place setting to the menu to the candles, flowers and to the theme of each table. The wedding was beautiful and her talent created so much of the beauty behind it all. A fairy tale wedding came true.

TO 2 Hearts B 1 Designs