27 Miracles Wedding Consulting and Event Planning

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Windermere, FL Serving All of Florida (407) 905-5454

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Great experience for us. Everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Hi I love to share our family story.My daughter Gabriella Laureano Gonzalez Got married April 2,2016 it was definitely a dream come true for us all.Gabby been very sick since 2013 when she was 19 years old been on chemo and other aggressive treatment and now needing a lung... Read More transplant.We didn't know what her furtrue holds for her she wanted to get married with her high school sweet heart that's been there from the beginning and we really could not afford it with all the high medical expense but this is where Rosie 27-Miracal comes into place donateing there love ,time and the entire wedding for our baby .When I say dreams come true this was it everything and more .All I can say is I will forever be so thankful to her and the entire staff..Thank you God for bringing her into our life and helping us make a dream come true for our BabyGirl,Amen

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jingshu Z

27 Miracles was so professional for managing my wedding. Rosie gave me a dream wedding, Thank you Rosie.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kiersten H

My husband and I live in Norway and were getting married in Florida, so needed someone to help us organize there. We had a small group of 13 guests, but I wanted to make sure our wedding went smoothly. I chose 27 Miracles because I liked their reviews by their vendors and figure... Read More if they get such good reviews from their vendors, they must know what they're doing, so I gave them a shot. I had no idea what I was in for, never been married before and all that. I'm so glad I had her to help me through all the details that I wouldn't have even know I needed to decide on! Rosie was easy to communicate with and if you have any questions or concerns, she's happy to help. Not only that, but when we finally got to Florida and the big day, Hurricane Matthew decided to land, so she hurried up and organized all the vendors to do everything a day early, found people to step in when our vendors couldn't push things up a day. We were supposed to get married Oct.6th and pushed it up to the 5th. I would have never been able to organize it myself. She really saved the day. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 2/07/2016

"27 miracles definitely kept my wedding in order at all times. I had a vision for my wedding before i was even proposed too and i feel that Rosie and her team of vendors really made that vision come to life. Very satisfied with their work! Thank you again. "

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

Thank you Rosie and Marcus. You guys were amazing. I was planning on doing everything myself. Had I not had you helping me the day wouldn't have been as perfect as it was. Also I wouldn't have had anytime to enjoy the day. Also all the vendors you used were just perfect.... Read More Thank you very much you are the best A+++++++++++++

great source for booking your honeymoon!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Kaylee H

I Used Rosie for booking our honeymoon to the sandals resort in Jamaica. We were also able to use her to answer a lot of questions about anything wedding related. She was very resourceful and great at answering emails in a timely manner. I would recommend her for all services!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Mary s

My search for a wedding planner started and ended with 27 miracles. I'm not even sure where to start with this review... When I first spoke with Rosie we discussed our wedding vision, my budget and what her services provide. Throughout the planning process Rosie and I exchanged... Read More SEVERAL emails. She was always available regardless of how small the detail I was obsessing over at the time was. When it was time for my wedding day everyone kept telling me how calm I was, and I was!!! I wasn't worried about anything at all. Truthfully the whole planning process I barely stressed. I even had a decrease in my budget literally less than two weeks before my wedding and Rosie said don't stress, that she will take care of it.. And that she did. My husband loved that I was stressed out throughout the planning process, all he said that he wanted was the planning to be fun for me and 27 miracles did just that. Besides the fact that I had very minimal stress during my wedding planning, having the 27 miracles team on my side, I had gotten benefits from other vendors and even special treatment from them! Special meetings with the caterer, late appointments with the florist even after they closed since I lived 2 hours away from my wedding town. A discount from the rental company.. All because of her connections!! She blocked out our hotel rooms..She will also help you plan your honeymoon, she is a travel agent and a Sandals specialist to get the best rates..She wrote down every single detail of everything I wanted, she keeps track of it ALL(even what I forgot about!!!) Rosie even went out of her way to get flower petals for us for our ceremony,the day of rehearsal dinner! She even returned items from the wedding for us since my husband and I left for our honeymoon the day after the wedding. From our very first phone call Rosie had told me my wedding should be what I have always dreamed of. With her IT WAS MORE. On the day of her staff was amazing. They were all so organized and knew exactly what their role was. I had never seen a wedding run so smoothly. I couldn't have imagined more of a perfect day. Or a perfect wedding planner to work with. Rosie, I don't even have the words to express to you how thankful I am for everything you did for us and our special day. Our wedding was better than a dream come true and without you and your team I know it wouldn't have been possible. I hired a wedding planner but I have gained a very good friend. Thank you so so much for everything you have done for us. I would recommend 27 miracles to any bride. You will not be disappointed. It was the best decision I made. Thank you 27 miracles.

2015-07-06T21:25:23 Response from the vendor

Mary and Philip, It was a pleasure planning with you both this most special day. I think of planning every wedding as if it were my own with your theme and ideas in place. I do this because I think about how I want to... Read Less Read More

And Then Some

Reviewed on 12/18/2014

It was a pleasure having Rosie and her team at 27 Miracles help my now husband and I plan our dream wedding. We decided to hire 27 Miracles when we first moved to the Orlando area and found just how difficult it was to balance both of us going to school and planning a wedding.... Read More Rosie was with us every step of the way and made sure the wedding day went smoothly. Rosie worked around my school schedule so I could focus on school while still being a part of the wedding planning process. I would highly recommend her. She was not only a wonderful wedding planner but was a shoulder to cry on or someone I could talk to when the going got tough. Not only do you get a phenomenal wedding planner, you gain a great friend.

Great job

Reviewed on 12/17/2014

They went above and beyond for extra things for the bride and groom.

More Than I Expected

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

Rosie and her team did more than was expected or even imagined. Thank you for making my wedding dreams come true.

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 alicia p

Thank you for making our day truly special and memorable with our sporting theme yet still keeping the romance in it with my busy schedule

They Perform Miracles

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

Just wanted to say thank you again to 27 Miracles for making our day special. You made our wedding what we dreamed of and even went beyond our expectations. Rosie Moore and her team at 27 Miracles made our day as stress free as possible ( you really are miracle workers) Thank... Read More You!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

Thank you to everyone at 27 Miracles for helping our day come together so beautifully. We could not have asked for a better team. You are all so kind and owe you a huge THANK YOU!!!

Best event planners!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

I recently attended an event produced by 27 Miracles called The Gift of Life. It was a black tie affair fundraiser that recognized premature babies. The event was very touching and full of excitement at the same time. It exceeded my expectations, and I recommend 27 Miracles as... Read More your event planner and coordinator. Thank you for a wonderful evening, and great job to the 27 Miracle Team!

wedding planner

Reviewed on 9/21/2014

Rosie was very helpful and organized from the beginning. She was able to guide me through the entire planning process including vendor selections and venue selection. thank you so much!

Wonderful in everything you need.

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 JoAnn S

27 Miracles is the vendor to contact for all your needs from planning your perfect wedding to the perfect honeymoon! My fiance and I met with Rosie Moore and explained we were on a tight budget for our honeymoon. She started off by getting to know us and finding out what we... Read More type of things we like to do. Just with the time we spent together, she put together the perfect honeymoon for us that if we had tried to do by ourselves, we wouldn't have come close to choose the beautiful, amazing place we are going to. We got an all inclusive honeymoon with airfare included actually a little then what we set out budget for, now we have extra money to play with...yay!!! I highly recommend 27 Miracles for any occasion. The personal little touches you get are wonderful. These are things I like and look for when choosing any type of vendor. So, visit 27 Miracles you will be so happy you did!!

50th Wedding Anniversary

Reviewed on 1/31/2014 Melissa J

I had the opportunity to work with Rosie on her Parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary and it was a true pleasure! She is very professional and truly detail oriented. The time schedule for the day was flawless and all expectations were met and exceeded! I look forward to working... Read More with her again soon and can tell you that if you decide to work with her you won't be disappointed!

Patient and Professional

Reviewed on 1/31/2014 Brittany B

Thank you for helping us find our perfect venue after searching over 20 locations. The place is perfect you captured my vision of elegance in a big city like hotel and my fiance's desire of a garden outdoor ceremony location by the water with a reception that has glass windows... Read More to over look the outside. It could not be anymore perfect.

More Than We Expected

Reviewed on 1/31/2014 Antonia F

My Wedding planners for the day Christine and Tess were great. They never left me alone so that whatever I needed they were there for me. My daughter Rosie was the full service planner, but at my wish I wanted her to relinquish the planning on rehearsal and day of the wedding to... Read More someone else so that she can enjoy the day. If you know my daughter that is a hard thing to do, but she did. Her staff was so professional and on time and worked well with the other vendors. It was truly amazing to see the wedding day planners execute the plans that my daughter and I worked on for a year. Thank you Christine and Tess for making my day wonderful, but also for allowing my daughter a day off to enjoy her family.

Executive Creator of The Newlywed Guru

Reviewed on 10/08/2013

Rosie is more than a professional, she is far-thinking and puts your heartfelt decisions into action. Every detail is carefully planned and executed. If anything should go wrong during the wedding she makes sure she already has a call for action plan to get things back on course... Read More with little or no distractions. Good job Rosie you do excellent work!

Simply amazing!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Erika R

Rosie, I wanted to thank you for everything you did to help us get ready for our wedding. Everything was beautiful; more than I would have ever expected and it's all thanks to you helping us out. I really truly appreciate everything you did for us and will forever be... Read More grateful. Hannah was awesome! She helped me out a lot also. I wish you nothing but the best in your business. You are great at what you do! I am happy to say I found a friend in my wedding planner :)

Proactive, Professionalism, and Dedication

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Tomas P

Dear Rosie, When I think of what to say about you and your company this comes to mind. 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting’ proactive, professionalism, and dedication will exceed your expectations. Their staff and managing personnel outgoing charisma definitely sets them apart... Read More from their peers and sets the example of how business should be conducted when it comes to weddings in all aspects. To include coordinating weddings, photos arrangements, DJ, carousel, DVD, assisting guests, flowers and other services. If it has to do with a wedding, they will make it happen. Nevertheless, they will pass their savings to you to make a more affordable weeding with a luxury outcome. I don't work for 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting I just got Married and they did my wedding on Sept. 24 2011 and I was amazed with the service they provided my wife and myself. Tomas Pagan Former JR. Vice Commander of the VFW Veteran of Foreign Wars Retired United State Army

Wonderful wedding planner!

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Christine M

Rosie and the entire team at 27 Miracles always show that they really care about making the wedding a very special event. They take into consideration the bride & groom's wishes and help them create the spectacular occasion of their dreams! In addition Rosie is a kind and... Read More thoughtful person who always gives to others, and this is reflected in her work.

Groom

Reviewed on 7/16/2013

She did a great job at organizing a very busy wedding day. The time and attention to detail that Rosie and her team take shows how much she loves and takes pride in her job. I would recommend her to future brides and grooms.

2013-07-17T17:54:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Eric, it truly was a great wedding and I had so much fun planning with you and Michelle!!