Book Your Wedding with 3 West Club

A BALLROOM IN NEW YORK, NY

The 3 West Club is a great fit for couples looking for a wedding venue with an 'Old New York' style. This boutique hotel resides in a historical landmark building in Midtown Manhattan originally built for the Women's National Republican Club in 1934. Right off 5th Avenue near Rockefeller Center, the 3 West Club has multiple breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline. A romantic backdrop of St. Patrick's Cathedral is especially popular for first-look photos.

The 3 West Club staff is highly attentive, serving parties of up to 150 guests. Couples have six distinct event spaces to choose from that can each host ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, cocktail hours and other events. While each room has its own style, all six feature a distinct timeless sophistication.

Grand Salon. At 1,564 square feet, the Grand Salon is an elegant ballroom available for both ceremonies and receptions. The room is decorated in a classic art deco style with three chandeliers, two marble fireplaces, two oversized wall mirrors, multiple windows and a high ceiling. Maximum capacity is for 150 guests.

Lounge. The Lounge is a cozy 1,564-square-foot space that takes its cues from a stately old-fashioned living room. It features red carpeting, antique furniture, two fireplaces, a baby grand piano and 15-foot ceiling. The Lounge is available for ceremonies, cocktail receptions and bridal showers of 150 people and under.

Solarium. The Solarium is a 900-square-foot room that opens onto a stunning rooftop terrace. Guests are treated to a view of St. Patrick's Cathedral and Radio City Music Hall. This room is a popular choice for cocktail receptions and moderately-sized ceremonies with a seating capacity of 80.

Grand Ballroom. The Grand Ballroom is the largest, most flexible venue choice within the 3 West Club, providing 1,739 square feet of classic elegance for ceremonies, receptions, dinners and other events. The Grand Ballroom's main features include two large Austrian crystal chandeliers ornate wall sconces, a 20-foot ceiling, a hardwood dance floor and a balcony with a view of the New York skyline. Maximum capacity for a banquet is 150 with a dance floor and 200 without.

Lincoln Room. The Lincoln Room is an intimate 475-square-foot venue furnished for dining, ideal for small rehearsal dinners and bridal showers. Its maximum seating capacity is for 30 guests.

Library. At 300 square feet, the Library is the smallest event space at the 3 West Club. The room wouldn't look out of place in an old university library with hardwood floors, solid wood furnishings, a fireplace, natural light and fully stocked built-in bookshelves. Like the Lincoln Room, the Library is best suited for small parties of 30 or less.

All weddings at the 3 West Club are handled by an in-house event planner and catering service. The kitchen provides a wide variety of New American cuisine that can be kosher and/or gluten free on request. Outside vendors are not generally permitted.

All alcohol must be provided by the venue and management needs to approve all decorations. Amplified music is acceptable only indoors and all alcohol needs to be provided by the venue.

The venue offers appointments for couples who would like to view the space and weekend tours are available. Couples can also book tasting sessions to decide the final menu of their event and get recommendations from the chef.

All events have a flexible start time but must end by midnight. Rental fees include five hours of event time, excluding preparations and cleanup. The 3 West Club offers special off-season discounts. The hotel is handicap accessible throughout.

As a historic hotel, the 3 West Club can provide on-site accommodations. Some of the extra perks of having a wedding at the 3 West Club include:

• 27 sleeping rooms for overnight guests
  • Bridal suite
  • Only one wedding at a time
  • Radio City Music Hall located steps away

Modern-day elegance, old-world charm, a hidden gem

The classic elegance of the 3 West Club makes it the perfect place to host your Manhattan wedding. Steps from St. Patrick's Cathedral and Rockefeller Center; a beautiful view from the terrace; crystal chandeliers; impeccable service -- all in a historical building. Spectacular memories await. A stunning gem of a setting in the heart of Rockefeller Center, the 3 West Club plans your wedding with impeccable, seamless service, artistic culinary experiences, striking backdrops and a variety of unique event spaces for all of your wedding needs including bridal suites, ceremony location, cocktail hour and dinner dance. The most cost effective club in NYC, let us work together to plan your special day.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Hotel, Rooftop

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Planning, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

3 West 51st Street, New York, NY (212) 582-5454

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Lara C

Words cannot express how incredibly happy we were with our wedding that we held at the 3 West Club (7/15/17.) Everything was just fabulous. We held our ceremony and cocktail hour in the Solarium and the guests could not get over the amazing view of St. Patrick's Cathedral... Read More from the Balcony. The reception was held downstairs in the Grand Ballroom and was a perfect size for our 100 guests. Ryan was amazing and helped me plan the entire event via email and phone being that we lived 1500 miles away. I knew I was in good hands from day one. He took care of our every need and could not have been more wonderful and understanding. Chef Gary is the BOMB. We told him our theme was "Manhattan Margaritaville" and he customized the entire menu for us. The food was out of this world! The guests are still raving about the wonderful dishes Gary prepared and his delicious desserts. A good time was had by all and we are forever grateful to Ryan, Gary and the rest of the staff at 3 West!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Robin T

We looked at close to a dozen wedding venues in Manhattan and along the Hudson before choosing 3 West (the last place we looked at). What really set it apart right from the beginning was the location, space, and value, but what I came to appreciate even more as the wedding... Read More planning went on was the stellar service delivered by Ryan Furio, the sales manager. For us, the location was a no-brainer. I wanted to do our first look in Central Park, and we had many friends coming in for the day on MetroNorth, so the fact that this was within walking distance of the Park and Grand Central made it ideal (not to mention photo ops with St. Patrick's Cathedral and Rockefeller Center). Another unique element about 3 West was the many beautiful spaces contained within the same building. We had our ceremony on-site, so we were able to fully utilize the various rooms in the club for each part of the wedding day - Solarium for the invitation, the Grand Salon for the ceremony, the Lounge for cocktail hour and the Grand Ballroom for reception dinner. Guests couldn't stop telling me how gorgeous and luxurious the venue was, and how delicious the food was. Some of them said they were full after the cocktail hour, but had to make room for the amazing entrees and Viennese dessert table. I don't think it's possible to find better value in all of Manhattan. Last but not least, Ryan really made this experience unforgettable. He was super accommodating when we had to look at the venue multiple times before committing because my husband couldn't come the first time with me. When I wasn't entirely happy with the suggested floor plan, Ryan not only took the trouble to draw up an alternative plan for me, but even set up the tables so I could preview the new floor plan in person. His dedication and patience made working with him completely effortless. Wedding details: May 2017, 130 guests, DJ, Photobooth

Fabulous New York City Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

If your looking for a beautiful venue for a city wedding this is the place for you. 3 West Club had so many beautiful rooms to host our events. The girls & guys had beautiful rooms to do hair and makeup, cocktail hour in the library and the ballroom were magnificent ! After all... Read More this was a fifth avenue mansion, so it has the feel of a cozy yet grand home. The staff & service was 5 star, our every need was met. My daughters wedding on 11/14/15 was one to remember! We couldn't be happier we chose this venue for her wedding. It did not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Mia F

My husband and I would recommend 3 west club for your wedding if you're looking for an elegant, unique, and classic NYC wedding that is also affordable. 3WC offers the true NYC experience with a lot of personalization and great service. We used the lounge for cocktail hour and... Read More grand ballroom for the reception at our September 2017 wedding. The food from cocktail hour through the 4 courses of dinner was amazing. Our guests raved about the food during the wedding and after. We were quite sure that the food would be great based on reviews and then after going to our tastings to select the menu a few months before. During the early planning stages we knew our top 3 priorities were food/drinks, music, and guest/our experience. Our experience was great with the 3WC. Ryan Furio the sales manager is great at his job, organized, and prompt to respond with any questions or concerns. We are both busy, working people and the experience of wedding planning was made easier by Ryan from start to finish as he's experienced and eliminates a lot of the fuss that can go along with wedding planning. He worked with us and was able to personalize aspects of the wedding. For example, our ceremony was nearby and there was 1.5 hours between that and the cocktail hour. He set up a space with apple cider to hold guests before the official start of the wedding. He also worked with us to get the menu just the way we envisioned it (raw bar, certain brands of alcohol, an extra dinner course, initiating contact with a cake baker). During the evening, Ryan’s team was well organized and executed the setup and service flawlessly. The ballroom was able to hold a 6 piece band comfortably. Overall, our experience and the guests' experience were positive and we thank Ryan and his team for truly being great to work with and delivering on a great final product, our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Angela R

Let me start off by saying, WOW! What a beautiful event space. Located in Midtown Manhattan it is in the heart of the city, with views overlooking Radio City Music Hall, St Patrick's Cathedral and Rockefeller Plaza. My husband and I chose this space after seeing it in person one... Read More time and I have to say we definitely made the right choice. Although the pictures are gorgeous, they do not do it justice. Ryan the events and catering coordinator was so nice and also very helpful. He responded to our questions quickly and always had helpful suggestions to make our wedding the best it could be. The food was amazing. We both ate the steak and it was so tender and amazing. Our guests had nothing but compliments and great reviews about the appetizers served during the cocktail hour (wish we could have tried them). The service was great too, the staff was always kind and attentive and very methodical in producing food and drinks. We had around 100 guests and they were able to support a good sized dance floor. Overall I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who wants a classic Manhattan wedding.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Lori H

The perfect venue for our art deco, classic New York style wedding. A native New Yorker, my British husband and all of our international guests (from 9 countries!) were WOWED by the beauty and elegance of the 3 West Club. The venue is both impressive and intimate, and the many... Read More rooms you can use add variety and flexibility for use. The views from the terrace overlooking St Patrick's and Radio City Music Hall are iconic, and gave the wow factor and picture postcard backdrop to our wedding - impressing even my family from New York who were seeing the city from a different perspective. The location is also perfect for getting amazing pre- and post-ceremony shots, with its proximity to Rock Centre, Top of the Rock, Radio City, 5th Avenue and Central Park. The classic New York and quintessential styling provide many opportunities for interior shots as well, with the views from the terrace being especially photogenic. The many rooms you can use for each part of the day also offered great flexibility and variety for the day, and we made great use of all of them, having welcome cocktails in the lounge, the ceremony in the Grand Salon, the cocktail party in the Solarium and Terrace, and the reception in the Grand Ballroom With their high ceilings and crystal chandeliers, it was a beautifully timeless place for our special day. It was also spacious enough for our 110 guests, 8 piece band and photo booth. Ryan was incredible throughout, and made planning every detail easy and was the picture of patience with my very detailed plans. All of this was made even more impressive for being pulled off with an ocean between us! But in the end, everything came off practically perfectly, and he was great with special requests and last minute changes - including adding a place setting for an extra guests when my friend turned up with a boyfriend I didn't know she had! The feedback on the day and since has been phenomenal, about everything from the location, the venue and especially the food which was delicious and plentiful. They also catered well for our vegetarian guests, especially important as my new mother-in-law does not eat meat and she was very pleased with her meal. Ryan was also great with recommendations for other vendors and flexible with tastings and site visits to accommodate my few and far between visits to NYC from London for planning, which was great and very helpful. All in all, the day was perfect and we would highly recommend the 3 West Club for an amazingly beautiful, well-run and impressive wedding venue.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Angela K

My husband and I got married here on 7/1/17. We could not have found a better venue for what we had in mind, as far as size (we had a little under 100 guests) and vibe (classic, retro, intimate). From the very beginning (initial venue tour) to the very end (last minute chaos)... Read More of our wedding planning, Ryan the venue manager was such a pleasure to work with. On the day of, the staff was very attentive, making sure that everything was just right. Our outside vendors were also very impressed with how accommodating and flexible they were, making their jobs much easier that day. Pros: -Hubs and I wanted an outdoor wedding but didn't know what the weather would bring. The solarium terrace was the perfect indoor/outdoor compromise. This worked out well for us. -Food was excellent. We had a lot of compliments from the guests about the food! -Everyone here was wonderful to work with, and they did their best to fulfill any special requests (within reason, of course) -A TON of great spots inside the venue for wedding photos. Our photographer came up with a lot of cool ideas with the lighting, windowpanes, chandeliers, etc. Great detail in this very well-maintained space. -The venue has a traditional, classic vibe without being a "wedding factory" if you know what I mean. Cons: can't think of any...except, you can't have a ginormous wedding here. Definitely not the kind of place you want to host 300 guests! Which is not what we wanted anyway. Husband and I have no regrets with our choice, only great memories. Thank you so much to Ryan and the 3 West Club team for making our day so memorable!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017

As everyone knows being a bride can be stressful time , however I must tell you that I could not of been happier with the entire team at the 3 West Club. I remember the day my fiance and I went to view the club and meet Ryan Furio for the first time. The warmth and help from... Read More Ryan had us book immediately and i can tell you that Ryan and his team were amazing all the way through from beginning to end of the ceremony. My friends and family are still amazed at this Gem of a place! I would highly recommend The 3 West club for any venue :) Happily Married Lisa

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Jason L

We had our wedding in March 2017 at the 3 West Club and it was unbelievable. We had a combination of a Chinese and Western wedding so had many events in multiple rooms throughout the whole day. Ryan and his team were incredibly accommodating and went above and beyond for all... Read More of our requests. They made us feel great throughout the entire process and we couldn't have asked for anything more. We were also very pleasantly surprised at how good the food was and how generous the portions were. We've been to many private clubs in the city and the food at the 3 West Club was by far the best. Each and every staff member was incredibly nice and helpful to our guests too which made us feel so much better. If you're looking for an indoor venue in NYC with <150 people there's no doubt that the 3 West Club is your best bet. We visited probably every place in the city with these requirements and have been to several as well and there's really no comparison.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Carol B

We had our ceremony and reception at the 3 West Club and it was perfect. Ryan was extremely easy to work with and made the entire day run smoothly for us. We had our ceremony in the Solarium which was beautiful and the perfect size space for our guest count. Our cocktail hour... Read More was in the Library which was a perfect space for guests to mingle and snack. Our reception was in the ballroom and it was beautiful. The food is absolutely fantastic. The pricing was exactly on par with our budget. We couldn't have found a better space.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Laura C

The location of the 3 West Club is superb and the balcony with the view of St Patrick's Cathedral made for some gorgeous photos. Our guests loved that we had the ceremony, cocktail reception, and the dinner and dancing in three separate rooms, and the 9th floor solarium really... Read More stole the show. It is an incredibly reasonable price for what it is and where it is. New York was a destination wedding for us, so we actually 'viewed' the venue with Ryan via FaceTime and managed to organise all of the details by email. Ryan is very quick to respond, always on hand with suggestions but equally happy to accommodate our ideas. All of the staff were fantastic and went the extra mile to make sure we had whatever we needed on the day. We couldn't have been happier with our wedding day, and if we had to do it all over again we would book the 3 West Club without hesitation! I genuinely can't recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Javon F

5 star service. My wedding day was initially better than I had anticipated due to high quality service from 3 west. Not much feedback was needed , it was clear to see that everyone in the catering department were professionals. Although my wedding ceremony was small , the... Read More quality of it all was exceptional. No complaints at all.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Amanda H

We used the Solarium at 3 West Club for our tiny wedding/elopement. Ryan and his team went out of their way to make the event flawless. I contacted him to inquire about renting the room for a short time and he gave me some options that made our event beyond what we could have... Read More imagined. Communication during planning and the event was outstanding. Prices were very reasonable for Christmas time in NYC. Our guests are still raving about the view and the incredible food.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jeremy S

We had our wedding at The 3 West Club in October 2016 and it went off better than we could have hoped. We were made a little nervous by some personnel changes since the time we had initially booked the venue, but Ryan proved extremely easy to work with, very amenable to... Read More suggestions and patient when we kept changing our minds on how we wanted the ballroom to be set up. As for the day itself, we used the Grand Salon for the ceremony, the Lounge for our cocktail hour and Grand Ballroom for our reception. Each room was set up the night before and looked great. The food, much of which we had sampled back in August, was all fantastic and our guests couldn't stop telling us how wonderful everything was - kudos to Chef Gary!. We admittedly didn't get to try everything (particularly at the cocktail hour) during our wedding, but we very much enjoyed the sampling of "leftovers" we were sent home with (I want more of the risotto!). The Viennese dessert station looked amazing and the passed sorbet were delicious. Though Ryan indicated that they typically do sit-down dinners, we chose a buffet-style meal (without assigned seating) and it worked great and made the whole event less formal and encouraged guests to mingle. Overall, I have to say what made our wedding go off without a hitch was that we had planned out the day's schedule with Ryan ahead of time and he and his staff did an amazing job of keeping to the plan, including coordinating with our band so that the various planned moments in the reception timed out perfectly with when the buffet and (later) dessert were ready. Lastly, I would mention that we are a gay couple and we had some minor hesitation about holding our wedding at the home of the Women's National Republican Club. We needn't have. Everyone at The 3 West Club was warm and welcoming and clearly wanted to make sure our day was everything we wanted it to be.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sandra O

The staff at 3 West Club was attentive to the details of the wedding and showed dedication to making our big day a a great success. The true beauty of the venue is that you have access to various rooms for your wedding day. We made use of the Solarium for the cocktail hour, the... Read More Grand Ballroom for the reception, as well as the Library and Lounge room beforehand to take family portraits. Our guests expressed how they enjoyed having various rooms to explore and felt that it added to the glamour of the wedding. They did not feel constrained to one space and enjoyed the liberty of taking photos in various locations. They absolutely loved the view of St. Patrick's Cathedral from the outdoor terrace of the Solarium. Ryan Furio, Senior Catering Sales Manager, was available to meet with us in person during the summer to carefully review our expectations for the wedding. He brought his own expertise to the table and provided useful tips that helped the day run smoothly. Ryan was extremely attentive via email, even on the weekends! Gary Eisenberg, Chef, was a true pleasure to work with! He was accommodating to our needs and provided excellent service. The hospitality his staff provided the day of the wedding met our expectations. I also would like to highlight Champagne Mills, Catering Account Receivables. She was able to provided immediate updates about our invoice upon request. We had the flexibility of making payments throughout the year, which helped us plan in advance. The whole staff felt like family, we are extremely grateful for finding this gem on The Knot and would highly recommend 3 West Club to future couples. Best of luck!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lainie S

My husband David and I got married at the 3 West Club on October 9 and it was fantastic! It's been a week since the big event and I'm still getting raves from everyone who went. The service was impeccable, our party planner Ryan was extremely helpful and accommodating, and open... Read More to all of my ideas for our wedding. Our wedding was not the most traditional but anything would work with this gorgeous venue. The view of St. Patrick's Cathedral is beautiful, a great backdrop for photos. Our guests had the best time. Overall a wonderful experience I'd recommend 3 West to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Vivienne X

I had my fairy tale wedding there. 3 West Club provided us beautiful spaces for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. I received so many compliments about the beautiful view in each room, particularly the balcony where you can see St. Patrick cathedral. One thing I was so... Read More certain from the beginning to the end was their excellent service. From the way they answered my questions when I started planning the wedding, I knew they would take care of my guest very well. I was right. All my guests complimented their services and told me how attentive they were. One of my guests is pregnant. She told me specifically that she didn't even need to ask anything, the waiter and waitress simply has everything ready for her. That made me very happy. Last but not least, Ryan Furio, the Sales Manager who had been helping me to organise this wedding, he is simply beyond wonderful! He patiently answered all my questions, always responded very promptly, and asked me details and questions, which helped me to be more organised and more thoughtful during the planning. On the day when I became the crazy bride, he was there to comfort me and made sure everything is going to be fine. He even helped me with the music when I didn't have enough people to do that. All in all, Ryan is an amazing manager. I feel this review is too short to describe how great he is. I sincerely wants to thank him for everything he did for my wedding. Thank you. Thanks to 3 West Club for giving me such a beautiful wedding. My parents are very very satisfied and they are going to brag about my wedding to the whole family clan and their friends all over the world. It's a beautiful place for anything that is simply beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Briana E

We had our wedding at the 3 West Club in Sept 2016. Ryan and his team exceeded our expectations. Food was excellent- we received tons of compliments. Chef Gary is amazing! 3 West Club was also very flexible and accommodating with our needs. You can't go wrong with having an... Read More event here!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Erica D

Pros- Food: No question, this place probably has some of the best food in the city and the chef was amazing, funny, and so accommodating. Grand Salon/Grand Ballroom/Lounge: Absolutely gorgeous Cons- It is with a heavy heart that we are unable to give the 3 West 5 stars. The... Read More air conditioning was broken in the Solarium where we had the cocktail hour. This room is on the 9th floor and has an amazing view of St. Patricks Cathedral, but we had our wedding on August 13, 2016 (the hottest day of the year) and the air conditioning was completely broken. Our guests were sweating and to be honest, some complained that it was a bit unbearable. No one on 3 West's staff apologized to me or my husband. I would have liked to have been notified about this incident, as we could have changed the location of the cocktail hour before guests arrived. Other than that, the 3 West Club is a beautiful place to get married with a great location in NYC.

2016-09-16T06:36:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your recent review of the 3 west club. We were disappointed with your review as we strive to produce a 5 star event and was sorry to learn of your unhappiness after the event. We are extremely proactive with our clients in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/09/2016

The best day ever was had at 3 west club, I will never forget how great this place was and how experienced all the staff were, we could not fault 3 west club at all. It was 100 % perfect . Thanks so much to everybody for everything. Our wedding was magical xxx

2016-06-10T14:23:13 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

Our wedding on April 23 at 3 West was 5 star all the way and even more wonderful than we had hoped for. We loved it but more importantly, our guests all came back with rave reviews--"perfect" was what we heard most often--for the gorgeous venue, the food and service, the great... Read More location and fabulous views. 3 West offers a unique site, right off 5th Avenue, in an elegant building with different grand rooms for various parts of a wedding. We started off with cocktails in the gorgeous lounge, with floor to ceiling Windows, comfortable couches and chairs, two fireplaces and a grand piano! Then we all moved easily to the 9th floor Solarium for dinner--another elegant place with an outdoor patio and stunning views of St. Patrick's Cathedral and Rockefeller Center. All our guests were blown away by both locations. The food was absolutely wonderful, starting with 8 types of passed hors d'oeuvres during cocktails--all excellent and plentiful, from lobster salad puffs to prosciutto with melon. No one can have a better selection! Chef Gary surpassed himself at dinner; again all our guests raved over the food. The dessert--a chocolate tulip cup filled with mousse and topped with berries and cream--was a huge hit. The service throughout was superb, from working with our wedding planner, Kathleen Rulloda, to the first rate, professional service staff during cocktails and dinner--everything ran smoothly and easily and without a hitch. Five Stars and all our thanks to 3 West. It was all "perfect."

2016-05-11T10:44:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and am thrilled you had a wonderful day at the 3 West Club!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Tori H

I am still floating on a cloud. There are not enough words to express the LOVE I have for The3West Club. Kathleen was my angel and helped execute the most stunning event of my life. Jim the GM was My brother and helped make my dreams come true. Chef Gary is the most talented... Read More chef I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The food was so delicious! The raw bar, the appitzers, the filet, the sea bass.. The heavenly chocolate cups filled with sorbet! I could go on for days.Oh my goodness! Heaven!!! The staff from the bar tenders to the servers.. Every member of this team was delightful. I had a vision and each and every person helped make it a reality with a smile and so much love. It was truly the greatest day of my life! I am so grateful and proud to be a member of The Woman's National Republican Club. If you have a dream to be married in the greatest city on earth look no further. My husband and I are overwhelmed with the outstanding performance. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Love ❤️Tori &Dan Keck

2016-05-11T10:44:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled you had a great day at the 3 West Club.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016

We had a lovely June wedding at The 3 West Club. The facility was beautiful and we accessed 3 floors for the wedding, the cocktail reception and the dinner. At the reception, guests were able to stand outside and overlook NYC's beautiful skyline while sipping their... Read More champagne. It could not have been a more wonderful event at a lovelier site. We have great memories of the most important day of our lives. People are still talking about it. AND the FOOD was great!!

2016-04-22T12:35:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and we are delighted your special day was held at the 3 West Club and it was wonderful. We are delighted to have been a part of your wedding!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jennifer D

I needed a venue that had the elegance for a formal wedding, but the flexibility to do this on a scale as we only had 20 people for the ceremony. We were able to use the Solarium for ceremony and a sit down lunch (though they do have spaces for much larger weddings/events).... Read More It was perfect. Everyone raved about the location, the convenience, the rooms, the food, the service. Honestly, I couldn't have dreamed of a better experience. They also hooked me up with my florist who was exceptional. Highly, highly recommended!!!

The PERFECT Wedding at 3 West!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Dana S

My husband and I had a fantastic experience working with the 3 West Club leading up to our wedding as well as the actual night. The venue itself is truly something special. Being a landmark building it has so many beautiful touches that you don't see anywhere else. We held... Read More out cocktail hour in the Lounge which was such a fun space for our guests to room around and we used the Grand Ballroom for our reception. The ceiling height alone is something to drool over and makes the space feel so large and spacious. Their staff is extremely professional and were very accommodating in a number of the smaller details that we needed taken care of like making sure their piano was tuned for cocktail hour. Our wedding coordinator Hina Dar had started just a few short weeks before our wedding but it was like she was there the entire time with us. She was so patient with me as I asked all of my questions and made sure I felt no stress the day of and during the wedding which was so important for me. As I'm a total type A personality I wanted to take control and make sure everything was going as planned and she made me feel like I could take a back seat and just enjoy myself. Their food is hands down amazing. We got to meet Chef Gary during our food tasting which was also great because he wasn't off hidden in the kitchen. Meeting the chef and hearing how he likes to prepare things and having him understand what we were looking for was so great. He also was able to accommodate our gluten-free guests which was important to us as we didn't want anyone to feel like their meal was less important or their options were limited. The waitstaff during the meal was great. Everything was brought out on time and they were extremely attention to our guests and especially to me and my husband. Both the banquet manager and her captain ensured everything was smooth all night. If you're a bride looking for the perfect NYC venue, the service, quality and value should all lead you to 3 West Club. You can't get much more New York than getting married across from St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockerfeller Center and Radio City. Thank you to the entire staff at 3 West Club for the perfect and most memorable night!

2015-11-04T12:57:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kinds words! We are delighted to know we were able to make your special day a beautiful, and most memorable one for you and your guests! We really appreciate your review and look forward to welcoming you again in... Read Less Read More