312FILM - Chicago Cinematic Videography

Chicago, Chicagoland, Milwaukee, Hinsdale,

312FILM - Chicago Cinematic Videography

We love what we do and have got the best videographers on our team. We would be glad to meet with you and discuss all the details in person. Your invest­ment in cin­e­matog­ra­phy will be val­ued the rest of your lives and it will be passed down to future gen­er­a­tions. Our mis­sion is to cap­ture the most mean­ing­ful, cre­ative, emo­tional and unique cin­e­matog­ra­phy as pos­si­ble in order to tell your story. ★ For more info and prices please check our website http://312film.com/ ★ 312FILM.COM -***Visualize Your Story***

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Chicago, Chicagoland, Milwaukee, Hinsdale, (773) 558-7425
INSTAGRAM

Thank you so much Anna & Artem!

Reviewed on 3/29/2015

It is so clear that Anna and Artem love what they do. The detail and time that goes into making their videos wonderful is clear. I have rewatched our trailer video it feels like 100 times already. Anna and Artem are such a warm and talented couple, it was a pleasure to have them... Read More be a part of our wedding day. Throughout the entire process they were professional and responsive. We weren't even sure we were going to get a videographer and I am so so glad that we did - great value, great couple and we would highly recommend working with them.

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Kathleen C

You want to use A&A for your wedding day video. They are absolutely the sweetest couple and also run a professional business. THey were wonderful to work with during the planning process. They respond almost immediately and took all my suggestions and incorporated them into the... Read More wedding videos. You receive three videos from them 1 is the teaser the morning after the wedding (which is awesome because you're still on such a high from the day before - a lot of videographers don't give a teaser immediately) 2 is a high light video 3 is a full video that has full speeches etc. The other thing that was wonderful about them was that they seemed to be in the shadows all day. They were never in our way and seemed to capture all the special moments. They were absolutely incredible. I would recommend them to anyone who really wants a timeless memory of your wedding to share for all the years of your marriage.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Megha P

It was a great pleasure working with Anna and Artem! During our first conversation, Anna not only answered all my silly questions, but talked about their experience as videographers, explained the equipment they use, and the thought process that goes behind producing a beautiful... Read More piece of art. Both Anna and Artem are amazing at what they do, and are super friendly! My husband and I did not meet them until the day of the wedding, but we felt instantly comfortable working with them! They’re super sweet, punctual, organized, very creative, and very professional! I love that they share a short 15 second teaser the day after the wedding. Our wedding highlight video captures our day perfectly and we couldn’t have asked for anything more! As I mentioned earlier, Anna and Artem are super creative and they captured every little detail that was important to us at our wedding. Everyone who has watched our video had nothing but great things to say about 312Film! We couldn’t have worked with anyone better! I’d recommend 312Film to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much for everything, Anna and Artem!! You guys are the best!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Michelle K

Yes to 312FILM! One of the best decisions for our wedding! Please people, if you are looking for the best videographers, please take a look at 312FILM. Not only have I made my whole office, family, friends all cry with our video, it has made my wedding day that much more... Read More special. I can't wait to show our kids one day! Anna and Artem go above and beyond to create a masterpiece. They are easy going and such wonderful people. I am so glad I chose them over all the others! They have ONE package and it guarantees everything. I loved that I never had to worry about missing out on something. Their quality of work is amazing and I am going to recommend them to everyone!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Amanda T

If you were lucky enough to find this company, look no further! I felt like they truly captured my emotions and feelings of the day PERFECTLY. Their turn around time was they fastest I have ever seen. They were kind, patient, and professional throughout the entire day. Anna &... Read More Artem... Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Aimee G

312 Film will be the best money spent out of your wedding budget. Book them early (because they are quite popular ;) and don’t look back! Anna and Artem are extraordinarily skilled at what they do. As observant story tellers, they “blend” with your family to unobtrusively... Read More capture the most golden moments of the day. They have an eye for subtle beauty and a pulse on the tone of your day. In fact, we’re such fans of their work that 312 Film has become somewhat of a family affair—within two years, they’ve captured two different Guarnaccio weddings. Reasons why we love 312 Film: 1. An administrative breeze. Approachable and accommodating, they ensure that everything from booking to timing to follow through is easy. 2. When they perceive that it’s necessary, they take the reigns and subtly direct. I’m easily frazzled when I’m the center of attention, so in the joyful chaos that followed our ceremony, with the photographer trying to get shots and everyone milling about….Anna lightly touched my shoulder, subtly pulled Chase and I aside, and made sure we had some romantic, intimate, and more relaxed moments alone, just us two. I was so distracted by all of the other activity that I didn’t realize it at the time, but she noticed that we needed some moments alone and made sure—gently—that it happened. Needless to say, the footage of those moments is incredible. 3. Their work is beautiful and the quality impeccable. 4. They bring amazing ideas and creativity to the table, and leverage their prior experiences to create a work of cinematic art. 5. They are able to take hours of raw footage and create a highlight real that captures of all the joy, emotion, and hopefulness of your wedding day. In ~10 minutes, they told our story in a way that is so truly unique to us, and they somehow captured the warmth and joy that we all felt on that day. 6. Everyone who has watched our video is absolutely blown away. Based on the cinematic quality, you believe you’re watching a feature film at the movie theater. Absolutely incredible. 7. They were flexible, reasonable, and responsive in our communications after the wedding. We had a few requests in the post-production period that they incorporated flawlessly. Anna & Artem, we can’t thank you enough. You have given us a treasure, and our family is forever your biggest fans. —Aimee & Chase Guarnaccio

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Aimee G

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Kelli L

Top Notch! I would like to thank Anna and Artem with312 Film for the awesome memories. Our wedding video was stunning and beautifully captured the day. You both are truly talented and the quality of our wedding video reflects that. The attention to detail especially impressed me... Read More as there were so many details forgotten in the crazy of our wedding day. Thank you both so much.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Alexandra M

I would hire them again in a heartbeat. I didn't know much about them prior to booking them however the video they delivered is amazing. They were able to capture all of the special moments of the day. The most amazing part is that they sent me a video teaser literally the next... Read More day.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Janel G

312 Film was absolutely amazing! Anna and Artem are two of the most genuine and sincere people we have ever met. We truly felt that they were there to make our day special. We don't even need to say all that much about the quality of their work because you can see it on their... Read More website. Our wedding video was stunning! It was unique and beautiful and captured the day perfectly. These are just some of the things that made 312 Film the perfect choice for us: • Throughout the process, they quickly responded to all of our questions and emails. The communication before, during, and after was excellent and we never worried about anything. • We received our teaser and highlights video much faster than we expected. • They were so easy to work with and helped make our day stress-free. • Anna and Artem are so knowledgeable about what they do – they had amazing ideas and visions which we saw come to life in the video. • Everyone who has watched our video is absolutely blown away. A few people, who I don’t know very well, have told my parents that they watched the video multiple times…it’s just that good! • They were present but discrete while filming. The day just felt normal. We felt so comfortable while they were directing us. It didn’t feel forced or unnatural. During the ceremony they were so discrete – I didn’t even realize they were there. 312 Film is definitely the way to go. You will not be disappointed. If I could give them more than five stars I would. Thank you Anna and Artem for everything!! You were such an important part of our day and gave us the most amazing video to remember the day.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Liz P

I'm not even sure where to begin in reviewing 312Film. I feel like I owe them so much more than just a 5-star review for so perfectly capturing our wedding day. I spent hours upon hours researching videographers, watching samples, and comparing prices. The tell-tale sign of a... Read More great video, to me, was that it makes me happy/ugly cry--and every one of their videos did that for me. Because of how perfect all of the videos on their website were, I assumed I would find out that their work was FAR out of our budget. I was THRILLED to find out that they were much more reasonably priced than many other (less talented) videographers in Chicago...so I booked them immediately. 312Film was the one vendor that never gave me ANY doubts or fears throughout the planning period, and that sentiment continued during the wedding day. They were prompt, polite, and after I revealed my video on social media, many guests said that they didn't even know we had videographers because Artem and Anna were so discreet. But, most importantly, their work left me speechless. They somehow managed to send me a "teaser" from the previous night before we had even finished our brunch the day after the wedding. Then, when I received the highlights video, we were absolutely amazed. It was perfect. They had used a DRONE (!!) to get overhead video of my parents' home and our church, which added to the professionalism of the video. Their music choices were perfect, their angles were perfect, and they included the most important pieces of the day. They were even MORE than kind and accommodating when I asked them to make a small change to the video to include a particular part of a speech. I have never felt more like a movie star. They even sent us the DVD versions of the films in the mail, with a personalized DVD case and a beautiful keepsake box with the zip drive version. If you were having ANY doubts about booking 312Film for your big day...DON'T! You will absolutely not regret the decision!! THANK YOU ANNA AND ARTEM!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Megan B

Anna and Artem were such a pleasure to work with! They made us feel very comfortable and did not interfere with anything we had planned. I have had so many people tell us that our video is the best wedding they have ever seen- and it truly was! They have no hidden costs and... Read More their turn around time is incredible. They even made a 30 second clip for us the day after the wedding for us to share and thank our guests! Such a great team- highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Kristina M

Anna and Artem of 312Film were absolutely amazing! They were definitely our favorite wedding vendors. They were super responsive, professional, and friendly throughout the entire wedding process. We were planning our Chicago wedding from the East Coast and it wasn't difficult to... Read More communicate with them. We found 312Film online and watched all their wedding videos. There was one in particular video that really fit our style. About 14 months before our wedding, we visited Chicago and scheduled a meeting over coffee to get to know them. Afterward, we knew they understood our vision for our wedding video and signed the contract. A couple weeks before the wedding, we had a phone call with them to make sure that we were all on the same page. We continued to watch their new wedding videos posted online and grew more excited. We were very confident that they were going to do a fabulous job, which was very helpful as it was one last thing for us to worry about before the wedding. On the wedding day, they exceeded all our expectations. They showed up a little earlier than our scheduled time, which was great so that they could set-up our getting ready items and details. There was a lot of anxiety and emotions and throughout the getting ready process and they were so professional and sweet. It was the first time they worked with our photographer and it seemed pretty seamless. We spent some time alone with Anna and Artem to get specific shots. We loved our wedding teaser the next day! It was so fun to get a sneak peek the day after. The turnaround time for our wedding highlights video went by fast. We fell in love with our wedding highlights video. It truly captured the magical day and all the emotions. We could not stop watching it and were so thrilled to share it with our family and friends. We cannot wait to get the full video. Thank you so much Anna & Artem!

2016-08-31T21:20:05 Response from the vendor

Dear Kristina and Lucian, you are a magical couple! Thank you so much for all the warm words! It was such a pleasure to witness your special day and capture all the momentous moments that you can now cherish forever. XOXO, Anna & Artem

312 Film is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Lindsey V

312 Film captured our day perfectly!! They were wonderful to work with and very professional! Our highlight video is the most amazing video I have ever seen in my life! Such an incredible way to capture the best day of our lives!! I HIGHLY recommend 312!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

My husband and I can't thank Anna & Artem enough for their talents and dedication on our wedding day. Our video is simply amazing. A month later, and the oohs, ahhs and compliments have yet to subside. Our family and friends refer to it as "the movie" because they say that it... Read More all looks like something from a fairytale. The attention to detail is indescribable and the flow keeps you on your toes wanting more. We can't wait to show our kids one day! If you're looking for a loving couple to invest their time, patience and creativity into that ONE special day, look no further. Anna and Artem, there's so much more that you guys are going to show the world, and I'm honored to have worked with you.

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Ria T

Anna and Artem were a true pleasure to work with. Very professional, responsive and such high quality service and final product for the value. They blended in so well with the day, we barely felt them there from start to finish. They were even able to do a same day edit, at our... Read More personal request. On top of all this, the highlight video (trailer) came out wonderful! We are anxiously anticipating our full-length video, but we are confident it will be just as beautiful as the highlight. Thank you Anna and Artem for capturing our day so beautifully!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Soraya M

Anna and Artem were simply amazing. When I first was looking for a videographer, I searched many local and not local companies. Initially what drew me to them was the name of their company, but after speaking with Anna for over an hour when I called to inquire about their... Read More services, I felt confident I had made the right choice. We ran down all my personal requests and timeline for the day, and kept in contact until the big day. They were very professional during the entire day and in their final work. Anna and Artem made me feel very comfortable as I am camera shy, and I pretty much didn't even notice they were there sometimes. Their work is simply amazing. We are SO pleased and happy with our film, and we love sharing our video with those did not make it and know we will share for years to come with our friends, family, and one day our children. You will not go wrong in choosing 312Film to film your wedding and perhaps other services. The work is perfect, they captured the vibe of our wedding that words cannot explain. Just watch our video! :) Anna & Artem, thank you for capturing this event. With your talent and vision, we couldn't have asked for anything better!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

I highly recommend 312 Film!! Anna, Artem and team were very friendly, warm, timely and professional to work with from the time we first met them to wedding day to video production. Especially on your wedding day you want to be surrounded by warm lovely people and 312... Read More Film's team were exactly that! The quality of the videos (they give you 3 videos!) were excellent. The editing is of a very high quality, the feeling and atmosphere of the video is spot on, it is classy, professional, captures the emotion of the day, and our experience really well. It was really a great piece of cinema from the footage, music, to editing! I probably researched about 7-8 options and 312 Film's video quality was the best and their price was less than half of the highest priced videographer. AND, 312 Film was the only videographer that included a movie length (60min+) video option--I was shocked they no other videographers offered this option. All other crews only offered the 10min highlight video, which misses all the things that happened during the day, including speeches, etc etc. 312 film gives you the short teaser, the 10min highlight video and the 60min+ movie! So best in quality, great in price, I would recommend to anyone looking for great videographer team! 312 Film is the complete package!

Beautiful Results

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Beth V

312 Film gave us incredible results! We are so happy with everything - from the teaser, to the highlight, to the long video DVD and Blue-ray! Everything was perfect and on time or early. I strongly recommend considering their service!

Thank you Anna and Artem!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Amber B

Anna & Artem at 312 Film were amazing! From how professional they were, to the fact that they beautifully captured our day...we could not be happier! They were amazing with communication before and during our event, and the finished product shows how passionate they are with... Read More what they do. They were affordable and made sure everything was perfect for our day. Can not say enough about how happy we are that we chose them!

Anna

With over 7 years experience in videography in Europe she’s ready to achieve new goals in Chicago. Anna is a founder of 312film studio. Chef of our videographers team.