41 Photo and Video - NVP

Naples & Ft. Myers areas

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

17595 S Tamiami Trail Unit #219, Fort Myers, FL Naples & Ft. Myers areas (239) 495-1323

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Erika K

My husband and I are so glad we chose 41 Photo and Video for our wedding! Joe and DeAnne were very professional, organized, quick to respond, and really fun! They were very helpful in choosing poses and locations for great photo shots! We had a link to our photos in less... Read More than a week, and were amazed at how beautiful they were. Thanks, Joe and DeAnne!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Shelby S

We love our photos from Joe and DeAnne! I definitely recommend them to anyone getting married. Wedding photos are so important and this couple made sure we had the best shots! This power couple wrangled up our bridal party and family and coordinated the pictures in a great... Read More manner. On a busy wedding day, a bride needs someone like them who can tell you when and where to go for pictures because you will have so much on your mind!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Theresa V

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Tiffany T

Joe and Dee were phenomenal! They helped orchestrate the reception and had great ideas! Please use them if you want a professional video :)

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Marissa R

Joe and DeAnne went above and beyond every aspect when it comes to what they do. From the first time we met them they we knew that they would do an amazing job. Joe is always a quick phone call away and always responded promptly to emails. When planning a wedding, there are so... Read More many stresses that come along with it, Joe was always there to answer any questions I had even if it wasn't about photography. Knowing that they were in constant contact with me throughout this whole process kept my mind at ease. Joe and De are so accommodating and will meet with you when your schedule allows it. One thing that impressed us is that we never felt like they were selling or pressured into anything, they recommended items and you felt as if you were dealing with a family friend and not a vendor. I was really unsure of how long I wanted them at the wedding and was nervous that if I booked them for 8 hours they would stay for 8 hours and that is it. They informed me that if I change my mind the day of my wedding and I wanted them to stay longer they would and we would deal with the payments after. It was so nice knowing that I wasn't stuck with the 8 hours I signed on my contract and that they were really flexible. The reason I chose them during my research was their creativity with photos, and they exceeded our expectations with our wedding photos. They were on time (actually came earlier which was nice) and they got right to work. It was so relaxing to know that I could give them my dress and accessories and know that they will do a fantastic job with those photos. Throughout the whole day they worked efficiently and were flexible if there was a change. They knew what photos I wanted and made sure that I got everything I asked for plus more. After the wedding, we received our photos in less than a week! We were so surprised and so impressed with their fast turn around. Still after the wedding, they were always just an email away and were always quick to respond. We were so happy with the quantity and quality of our photos and were so excited to share them with our guests. When building the wedding album they again did a wonderful job. Anything that we wanted to change or fix, they did it right away and did exactly what we asked. It was a pleasure working with both of them and they are truly talented. The whole planning process and the whole day, they always made sure it was about us and whatever we wanted. Joe even makes funny noises to get the attention of little kids which actually lightens up a very busy day. It is sad to say that in the wedding business there is a lot of vendors who don't respond or who only care about the money they're making. Joe and De are the complete opposite and only want to do whatever makes you (the bride and groom) happy! Our photos were fantastic and we will cherish them forever. Thank you for making the biggest day of our life so memorable.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Victoria T

Joe and DeAnne were amazing photographers. We were blown away by their uniqueness to photos and how to capture every moment. Every single minute of the day was captured on film. Their son who was the videographer was right there the entire time filming. The sneak peak of... Read More photos that we have seen during the day as they were shooting were amazing. We can't wait to see the final product. They were all very nice and easy to work with. Definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Alexandria S

Joe and Dee we're amazing from the start. I met them at a bridal show and they were very personable and professional. They stayed in contact up until the wedding day, and prepared everything a week before to make sure my day went smooth. They were early the day of the wedding.... Read More The pictures were incredible! People commented that they look like they were out of a magazine!! I'm so happy I picked them both add our photographers!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Allison D

We had a lovely time working with Joe and DeAnn Brincku. Professional, personable and reasonably priced. Our photo shoot was everything we were looking for to celebrate our anniversary. We are more than happy with the results. Thank you 41 Photo and Video!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Ashley M

My husband and I could not have asked for better photographers and videographers. Joe and Dee got amazing photos of us. They were punctual, professional, and had great ideas for poses and places to take photos. I received a link within 5 days of my wedding to view the photos... Read More online and I was amazed at how beautiful they came out. I highly recommend this company for your wedding or event!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Jessica H

Amazing photographs! Jo and Dee did my bridal session as well as my wedding and I could not be happier with my pictures! They captured so many fun moments through the day as well as posed photographs! Picture turn around was way faster than I expected so we didn't have to wait... Read More to see all of our pictures. They were great about listening to what I wanted as well as directing us all to what would result in beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jessica P

What can I say about Joe & DeAnne other than, PHENOMENAL! After our engagement shoot I had no fear that they were going to do a good job! I was a little nervous after the ceremony because I never saw either of them taking pictures. I thought for sure that they had missed... Read More something. But was I ever wrong! They got every angle and every picture I could have ever wanted. Plus the family portraits, wedding party, cocktail hour, and reception pictures were absolutely flawless. They never missed a thing! Plus, I was told by EVERYONE that were so on the ball. No one had ever seen photographers have such control over the entire day. I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend them! The only thing is Joe promised a dance with me and spent all his time taking pictures so he never did end up dancing!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Shannon R

We had a wonderful experience with 41 photo and video for our Marco Island wedding on 10/8. Joe and DeAnne were very professional and made sure to capture all the special moments - event ones I didn't think of! The photos turned out beautiful, and the turnaround time for final... Read More pictures and video was impressive. I would recommend them to any bride! Thanks for capturing our special day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kathleen M

Joe and De did an amazing job from the bride and groom getting ready pictures all the way to the reception. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much for the giving us beautiful pictures and memories!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 diedre c

Great at what they do, so happy with photos! Thanks!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Laura W

Excellence! We expected the best and we got it. Joe and De were like Family and from the first day we met them were a great part of our special day! Thanks you two, Jon and I are ever grateful.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Laura W

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Jennifer C

I had my wedding October 15, 2016 on Captiva Island. Being from Cleveland Ohio it wasn't easy to find vendors. The reviews for 41 Photo were amazing. The responses were fast, they were professional and made me feel so comfortable. The pictures are AMAZING, they were the best... Read More value as well. I am so happy we chose them to photograph our special day! You will love them!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Brittany B

Joe and DeAnne were absolutely fabulous and fun to work with. The pictures came out stunning! I wanted to purchase every single one of them. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kailee K

Joe and Deanne were absolutely wonderful! They paid attention to detail, made sure to catch pictures of all of our guest, caught moments that I didn't even know were happening. I hate being the center of attention and having my picture taken but they made sure we were... Read More comfortable and caught hundreds of candid photos. I would highly recommend using 41 Photo and Video for your wedding day, they were fast and extremely reliable.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016

I had a great experience with 41 Photo and Video. My wedding photo's turned out amazing. They are very professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone and would definitely use them in the future. Very satisfied customer!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Brittany S

Joe and his wife did an awesome job from start to finish . Very professional and had our pictures to us within a week. Joe is great with little kids. Took a lot of great photos of our daughter. Highly recommend

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Mariana B

Joe and his family did such a wonderful job at our wedding. Our pictures are beautiful and our video is everything we could have asked for. I truly recommend them to anyone in swfl.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Courtney S

Our pictures turned out beautiful and were ready to view in about one week!! Joe and Deanne were very helpful, professional and quick to responsed to my emails. They helped to make our wedding go smoother.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

41 Photo and Video did an amazing job capturing every moment of our wedding. As we were planning our wedding long distance from New York, Joe was very helpful and informative not just with the photography but in all aspects of the ceremony and reception. We got beautiful,... Read More artistic photos that totally captured the essence of our wedding. I have gotten so many compliments on our photos. Cannot say enough about this team, you will not regret working with them!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Casey A

I can't say enough about the fantastic job Joe and Dianne did! Family and friends are still talking about how amazing the photos came out! We had a hard time picking our photos for our album because there were so many beautiful ones!