Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

4843 w royal lane, irving, TX Anywhere the sun touches (469) 324-9647

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Paige B

If you're unsure about getting a videographer for your wedding, don't question it, just DO IT. And while I'm at it... do it with 4500 films! Mel was so great to work with. He has a very laid back and calm demeanor which I really appreciated. He was super easy to work with and... Read More literally told me "the bride gets what the bride wants" when I was asking about contract hours. I don't know what could make a bride happier. I was looking for a less expensive videographer but didn't want to compromise on the quality because all you have left of your big day are the pictures and the video. I'm so glad I found Mel. All of his videos are so well done that they make me cry, I think I've watched my teaser video a million times while waiting for the final. If you're looking for a fairly priced AWESOME videographer, Mel is your guy. I feel like he should charge more because his videos are right up there with the best of them, so you better book before he realizes his worth! ;) I also got a photobooth through Mel and it was the coolest! Open air so I got to use any back drop I wanted, also had the option of a green screen so I could CREATE any background I wanted. So awesome. He emailed me all of the photos a couple days after the wedding. Unlimited prints, any style of print, and can add a custom design on the print like "Mr. and Mrs Boyer" Overall, awesome experience with 4500 films.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kristen R

Mel was so great to work with! Very professional and super nice guy. He had us redo a few things (i.e. did the sparkler exit twice) to make sure that he got the shot which I really appreciated! He seemed to always be right there capturing the moment, without being too much... Read More in-your-face. He used a drone for some shots outdoors which was so cool! One of our guests (whom I am a bridesmaid for next year) left the wedding with his business card because she was so impressed with him; and I'm looking forward to hopefully working with Mel again. Haven't seen the video yet, and am so anxious to receive it! Would definitely recommend 4500 Films. Thanks Mel!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Halie T

Mel is AMAZING!!! His work was beyond stunning and he made our wedding day so special! He showed up got right to work, he knows his stuff and has the best equipment! All the other vendors and guests complimented him the whole time! I recommend the drone as well, it is a game... Read More changer, and well worth the money! We got a preview, then our video pretty quickly, he is professional and very very fun to work with! I would recommend Mel to everyone I know, your wedding is one of the most important days ever and he captures it so you have it for a lifetime! His prices are beyond reasonable for the quality of his work! As a bride, I can tell you the photos and videos are the most important part of the wedding!! I was completely blown away by our wedding video, thank you so much Mel for making it possible to live that day over for the rest of my life!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Lauren W

4500 Films is AWESOME! Mel is a great videographer! He always knew exactly who I was every time I called him and he always got back to me promptly. He goes above and beyond to make a beautiful video with such creative detail. He is very thoughtful and he brought to focus such... Read More special moments on our wedding day. Thank you Mel for creating a beautiful video we will cherish forever! Hire Mel!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Rebecca P

Mel is absolutely amazing. He was so kind & an absolute blast at the wedding. Mel and his partner made sure to capture every sweet moment of our day. Let me say this... a lot of brides consider not having videography... yall.. it's a must! And 4500 films is for sure the way to... Read More go! They have captured something so precious to us. Something to that will allow us to relive that amazing day over and over. We loved working with them and would recommend them to any bride & groom seeking videography!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Cynthia G

Mel did a wonderful job capturing our special day. He was extremely professional throughout the whole process and went above and beyond. Our video highlight came out beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jennifer K

Mel is awesome. My husband hates pictures and was not thrilled at all with photographs but loved Mel, which says a lot. I'm so excited to see what he captured - I know it will be amazing. He knows his stuff. He was running around capturing everything from the second he got... Read More there. I'm not sure he ever stopped. I'm so glad I came across him. He also did a friend's wedding a few months back and they were very pleased with him. His only concern during the day was us having an enjoyable day and capturing it as best he could. He kept telling me to relax and laughing with us. I would definitely recommend him.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Fredericka M

We used 4500films for our wedding July 9th, I can't express how much his work meant to us when we watched our video. He caught wonderful highlights and sincerely caught everything. Left me and my husband speechless. Thanks a lot!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Lauren L

Mel and his assistant both have been absolutely amazing! Mel has been so helpful through the whole process, making both of us feel so comfortable and happy with their services. We have had a few bumps in the road and Mel has been nothing but understanding and able to work with... Read More us through everything without any hesitation. At the wedding we almost forgot we had a videographer because he was so discreet and out of the way the entire time... the photobooth was another HUGE hit at our wedding. Everyone loved it and had so much fun! Thanks for everything Mel, I would recommend your services to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Bethany B

We love our wedding video! We were pleased with Mel's selection of clips, angles, and music. We are glad we selected 4500 Films to film our wedding and are happy to have our wedding well-documented. The highlight video was especially enjoyable!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Dianna H

4500films provided the best experience on our wedding day! Mel and his team are very professional, prompt, and were able to capture the most precious moments from of the best day of our lives. I would highly recommend 4500films if you want a company that goes over and beyond and... Read More also provides exceptional service!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Erica S

Mel was such a pleasure to work with. He captured our wedding day with amazing quality and most of the time we didn't even know he was there. The drone shots of our venue and first look made the video even better than we could have imagined. He surprised us by adding clips with... Read More our immediate family members giving us well wishes at the end of our wedding video. I watch the wedding trailer once a week and cry every time I watch it. I was undecided on hiring a videographer for our wedding but I'm so glad I decided to use Mel. We are able to relive our wedding day thanks to Mel's wonderful skills. We highly recommend 4500films for your wedding video!

Look No Further!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Inkah B

If you need a videographer look no further!! He is absolutely incredible, and he knows his stuff. He showed up right on time, wasn't intrusive at all. He started in my bridal suite and captured every moment. He set it up for my first look with my father, and it was so beautiful.... Read More He has incredible attention to detail and didn't miss anything. We went outside about half way through the ceremony for outside shots and once he was finished he showed us a piece of the footage and I started crying. If you want someone that will really capture your wedding day and make it something truly memorable you must hire Mel! You will not be disappointed.