Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Alden Manor, NY Serving Long Island & NYC (516) 424-2099

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Shenelle W

I met with Linda to discuss our wedding. She seemed nice and I was referred by another couple that wasn't getting married until a year after our wedding. My wedding was July 1,2016. During the day she seemed tired and uninterested. Which the photos reflect. They were nothing... Read More like what we expected. There were no special or memorable shots. The photos were very dark and many were not even focused. We did not receive our CDs on a disk until December. I continued to request editing or lightening of the photos but Linda " did not understand what I meant". To be honest I basically gave up on the edits. What she did edit after all the back and forth were the photos that were blurred or someone was blinking in. We received our video (which was actually decent) a few months after. Then last week on July 22,2017 we received our photo album. 1 year after our wedding. The album was a very nice quality filled with the photos we chose. I deferred writing this review until I received everything because I want to ensure she fulfilled all she said she would. After over 50 emails back and forth, some unanswered for weeks... She did. Unfortunately over all this has been a terrible experience.

2017-07-29T12:40:47 Response from the vendor

Hi Shenelle, 456 Weddings is saddened to hear you were unhappy with our services. Out of the 76 weddings we shot last year (2016), 5 others were at your venue (The Coral House) and those couples are happy with our service. Making statements like we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Danae C

Linda was awesome! She travelled all the way down to Pittsburgh to do my engagement photos on the coldest day of winter last year. And she captured so many beautiful moments from my wedding. The only thing was there was the turn around time for my photos were longer than... Read More originally said. Other than that, if you want good quality photos, reliable photographer who goes above and beyond, reasonably priced, and ability to get multiple things then look no further. We bundled our videography, save the date magnets and thank you cards with her and are pleased will all items. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Nickey D

Linda, Kal and Jelo were awesome to work with. Our wedding video was more than we expected and captured so many wonderful moments from our day. We even received a beautiful highlight video. We had such a hard time picking out photos for our album because there were so many... Read More great photos to choose from. I can't wait to see the finished product. I'm so pleased and so happy we chose 456 Weddings for our special day.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016

Linda was wonderful! Not only did all of our wedding photos come back within days of the wedding, but the quality is incredible, we couldn't be more pleased! Linda is also considered one of the quickest in the business. We had between 700-800 beautiful photos returned to us, but... Read More she made sure we weren't spending all of our time away from the celebration. She had us on the dance floor in no time!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016

456 Weddings is the best thing that has happened to wedding photography! Linda captured every moment perfectly. Professional, knows exactly what she wants, flexible with your vision, responsive, and great turnaround time. Choose her if you want professional, beautiful photos to... Read More look back on in years to come.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Brannon

456 Weddings is the best thing that has happened to wedding photography! Linda captured every moment perfectly. Professional, knows exactly what she wants, flexible with your vision, responsive, and a great turnaround time. Choose her if you want professional, beautiful photos... Read More to look back on in years to come.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Marsha W

Linda is truly a professional. We enjoyed working with her throughout our yearlong engagement. Linda took amazing engagement photos, had our "love story" filmed by Kal, which was a huge hit at the wedding, and really did a great job on our wedding day. Things are always so... Read More hectic on the wedding day, but Linda remained incredibly calm and whenever I would ask "can we get this shot? Do we have time for this shot?" She would respond with "Whatever you want beautiful, this is your day!" Which made me feel calm and important! She worked so well with all of our vendors and I really appreciated how Linda did all she could to ensure our day ran smoothly. She acted on our behalf multiple times to ensure that things were done right and that we would have the best day possible. I truly recommend her work and am sad our time working with Linda is over!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Sarah D

Linda was absolutely fabulous to work with on my wedding day! She was so easy to get a hold of and plan prior to the wedding and great to work with on my wedding day as well. My grandmother made the comment that she "never saw her take a photograph at the reception." Linda... Read More didn't interfere with the events but she captured them flawlessly! I just got my pictures back this week and they are absolutely fantastic! We are so happy and impressed with her work and I would recommend 456 Weddings to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Mary C

Fantastic I wanted to thank 456 Weddings, especially Linda and Kal, for the amazing job they did at our wedding. The way your company captured our special day was awesome. I cried when we watched the video. The pictures were elegantly done. They were truly breath taking.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kimberly W

In January 2016, we met Linda and Kal at a Bridal Show. The clock was ticking on our March wedding. So many things had gone wrong. We were just about to put the wedding on hold. Not only did they recommend the perfect location for us as a venue. They gave us an amazing package.... Read More It seemed too good to be true. 2 photographers and 2 videographers at that price. It was an excellent package. Kevin and I were totally blown away by the amazing images and video 456 Weddings delivered to us while we were still on our honeymoon. Yes, we got the 2 day rush job and it was worth every cent. Thank you so much Linda!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Sam H

Our amazing wedding was at the Westbury Manor. It was a day I dreamt about for years. Just like almost every engaged couple, we spent so much time, energy and money into organizing our "big day" that we wanted to make sure that every detail and special moment was captured and... Read More saved. On our special day 456 Weddings delivered on their promise. I can’t stop looking at our photos. I’m transformed each time I look at them. Every moment comes flooding back to me. I love them that much! Josh, who absolutely loathes being in front of the camera, can't stop looking at them because they came out that fantastic! Linda’s fun and kind personality and approach made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. What you see in 456 Weddings gorgeous portfolio is what you get! She hit the nail right on the head in terms of the total style and feel we were looking for. Linda is professional, personable and a perfectionist.

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Cecilia D

Linda is a pleasure to work with. We did our engagement shoot and we loved all the pictures. we can't wait till our wedding day to see the amazing work she will do too! she was humble and calm during the whole process and worked with our schedules.

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 christina a

Linda did such a good job I loved every minute of it and how she captured all the little details. Ah-May-zing!!!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Shaena D

Linda is an amazing person and photographer. We have not received our wedding photos/video as yet, but our engagement photos were so beautiful we used them as our table numbers.

Amazing Photographer/Videographer

Reviewed on 1/08/2012 Christina D

456 Weddings did phenomenal work at my wedding October 29th, 2011. Despite the snow storm, 456 Weddings put in so much effort to make sure that we recieved all of the shots we wanted. They took amazing and creative shots to ensure that our wedding album, as well as video would... Read More be absolutely flawless tokens of our big day. My husband and I recommend 456 Weddings for any occasion. We plan on using them for all of our events to come.