Engagement

Second Shooter Available

25 West Mulberry Street, Lebanon, OH (513) 228-2808

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jen H

Wonderful staff that kept us laughing and smiling through the day. Really good people and their work was excellent.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jessie H

Nick is the best. Absolutely the best!! My favorite thing about Nick is his efficiency. Taking photos with him was FUN and easy and relaxed. He got great photos in a very short period of time and allowed us to enjoy ourselves in the process. He is just a fun dude and gave... Read More perfect directions to loosen people up!! The photos he captured perfectly reflected our personality. He worked so hard for us - stayed late just to get our photo guest book done! You will be SO HAPPY you hired him.

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Adam A

I highly recommend 808 Studios Photography! We used them for our videographer and absolutely loved them! I talked to Nick many times before the wedding. He was very knowledgeable and definitely helped to make things easy for me with planning. Nick and Logan made the wedding day... Read More a blast. They were incredibly professional. They made us feel comfortable and were very easy to work with! Throughout the night of our wedding, we received so many compliments on how great they were with everyone. The bridal party loved them! My husband and I couldn't agree more. We had the best experience with them! We are incredibly thankful for everything that they did! It truly meant the world to us to have such great people making our wedding video for us.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Sarah

I didn't realize how important selecting the right photographer could be until my daughter and her husband hired Nick and his team to photograph their wedding. Nick does not just shoot pictures for your photo album. He helps create the fun and memories with your family and... Read More friends. His team captured the party in action. Friends and family went home with photos in hand and several have mentioned what a great photographer we had. They were able to write their own messages to the bride and groom in the photo guest book. The videographer took my husband and me aside to speak a special message that otherwise would have been lost. The videographer seemed to be having as much fun creating the video as we were enjoying the party. Most impressive was Nick's desire for this to be the best day of our lives. He showed up wanting to serve and make sure the bride and groom had a fabulous day. Nick told me at the beginning that if no one is announcing, he will step up and get things rolling. I wondered why the photographer would need to do that until our wedding day arrived. Sure enough, when my daughter had a concern about one of the vendors, Nick stepped in to make sure everything could proceed as planned. The best vendors you will find are ones who want to serve you and make your day wonderful. Nick and his team focused on us before, during, and after the wedding. We have spoken several times since the wedding. Nick is cordial and still wanting to serve even a month after the event. We had a sick family member who could not attend, and Nick wanted to be sure I had a link to the pictures so I could share them with her the next time we visited. The pictures are beautiful, fun, and professional. It has taken me a long time to view them all. I absolutely recommend Nick as your photographer. I had no idea the key role his team would play in the success of the evening until the close of the wedding day. Nick and his team were the perfect choice for our photography and videography. Thank you again, Nick!

One of the best decisions we made!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Sarah G

Your wedding and reception will go by very quickly in a large blur, but what you will have to look back on that day will be your pictures. With 808 Studios, you are leaving your memories in excellent hands. Nick and the rest of the team at 808 are AMAZING! We originally selected... Read More them because my husband works in art and cultural heritage and if he cared about one aspect of the wedding, it was the photography. When 808 finally passed the litmus test, we were absolutely blown away. The pictures, of course, are fantastic, but that's not what makes Nick and everyone at 808 so special. So often throughout the planning process, we felt like we signed a contract and suddenly the vendor felt they had free rein to treat us however they felt. This was not the case with 808, Nick and the rest of the team were not only terrific to work with, but they also went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect. When we had a few issues with another vendor during the ceremony and reception, Nick talked to them to make sure that we were getting what we had requested. I can't say enough about what a great experience we had with Nick, Lori, and Logan shooting our pictures and video - we were happy, my parents were happy, and the guests LOVED the Photo Guestbook. I highly recommend 808 Studios!

The Absolute Best!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Lauren H

808 Studios Photography is hands down the best choice you can make for your engagement pictures/wedding day photography. I chose 808 Studios after having a close friend of mine use them for her engagement pictures and wedding photography. Nick O'Donnell (owner) & I talked a ton... Read More and became good friends from the time I booked the studio to our wedding day, which was close to a year. Nick is the best. He is so kind and so fun. He made everything so easy for my husband & I and for our families/bridal party. Everything was absolutely perfect. He was open to all of my ideas about certain pictures I wanted, certain spots I wanted to go for said pictures, and he was also so good about offering suggestions when I was overwhelmed or just couldn't make a decision anymore! Nick was so easy-going and kept everything moving right along as we made our way from getting ready to the ceremony to the reception. Our wedding was literally an all-day affair and Nick was their for the entire thing. I was never once worried or stressed when it came to things picture-related, because Nick was basically taking care of everything and we just had to follow along! Lori was the other photographer with us for the day, and she was fantastic as well. It was honestly like having two more of my close friends there with me on my wedding day. I was honored to have them both share the day with us and I am so thankful for their incredible talent of capturing the best possible pictures on the best day of my life. Thank you Lori! Thank you Nick! To anyone out there unsure of who to use as their wedding photographer or if 808 Studios is one of your options and you haven't locked them in yet, DO IT! You will not regret it. They will capture your day in a way no other photographers can, and you will have all of the memories from your wedding day in the most beautiful form to last you a lifetime.

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Mae P

808 is with out a doubt the best photographer you could get! On our wedding day we worked with Nick O'Donnell and Logan. Nick goes above and beyond a typical photographers duties. He learned everyone's name in our party/family, so it made it a breeze to take photos after the... Read More ceremony. He called me a few days before just to make sure he had everyone's names right! Another example of going above and beyond is that as soon as I arrived to the venue I learned that some of our 'message in a bottle' table numbers had broke. He dove right in and told me to go relax and finish getting ready, he would take care of it! He made the entire day run very smoothly and I didn't have to stress at all. I knew from seeing his work that we were going to have amazing shots. He always has his finger near that trigger button so he never misses a shot. He is very creative and a true artist and will cater to your every need. If you want certain poses he will ensure you get them, if you have no idea, you can totally relax and just let him work his magic because his creativity will come out and he will think of awesome shots. He never misses anything! And hes super nice and easy to talk to! Logan made our video and it came out amazing! Better than we could have EVER imagined! He captured our first look and vows, and little highlights of the entire day and it was so beautiful! Everyone who has seen it tells us its truly amazing and so cool to have forever! We are so happy we invested into having a video of the big day. We also did a photo book and the pictures they took are so funny and captured many hilarious moments. The book was ready before we left for the night! We could not have been any happier that we chose 808 Studios to be our photographer/videographer for the day! The memories they captured make us feel like the day never ended because we get to relive it every time we watch the video or look at photos! The best decision you could make for your wedding day is to book them! Cody and Mae 5/23/15

Saved us at the last minute!

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Sandy B

I could not recommend Nick enough. Ten minutes before I was to put my dress on, our original photographer had an accident and had to go to the hospital immediately. We got a hold of Nick and due to a family commitment he had taken the day off of taking photos. He heard what... Read More had happened and came straight to our venue. We were still able to get first looks and all of our family photos completed before the ceremony started. When people see the photos they say you cannot tell that it was a last minute switch at all. We are so happy to have lovely photos of our special day. Thank you Nick!

Absolutely amazing

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Lindsey W

My husband, our families, friends and I are absolutely in love with our video and picture from Nick, Blake and Logan from our wedding day. They made the picture taking process go very smoothly, they took any requests we had in stride and took TONS of shots that we wouldn't have... Read More even thought of. We are getting a lot of feedback from friends and family, all of whom love the pictures and video. Also, the photo guest book was a huge hit :). Our guests loved it. I would recommend 808 Studio Photography to anyone who is looking for high quality photos to remember their big day. Nick also came to Louisville to shoot our engagement pictures which were also great. He came up with beautiful save the date magnets for us. Can't wait to have future family photo shoots with Nick at 808.

Perfect

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 Brittany B

I don't know how to accurately describe how much having 808 studios with us on our wedding day truly meant. I was a bride on a very tight budget, but the one thing I was willing to spend more on was our photography. I met with several companies and was up in the air until I sat... Read More down with Nick. His personality and passion for what he does was unlike any other company I spoke with. I have worked at our wedding venue for several years so I have seen a fair share of photgraphers including 808 and the one things that alwyas stuck out about them was they seemed to be comitted and involved with the weddings, not simply doing a job. To have someone like that with you on your wedding day was one of my most important demand second only to quality of work. I would have paid 3 times what I did to have Nick and Marci with us on our wedding day simply for their personalities and passion for what they do. I felt as if we were surrounded only by friends and loved ones that day and they were no acception to that. My other demand was beautiful photo quality. I know very very little if anything aout photography but I know that when I can look at pictures from our engagement session and wedding day and feel those emotions coming through a picture that the quality is second to none. I would urge any bride to look no further than 808 studios because they truly capture the magic of your wedding day!

Fun and Stress Free!

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Ashton R

I would say that I am a pretty laid back person, but planning a wedding is enough to make any woman feel a little bit crazy! I remember in the very beginning when we were searching for a photographer and feeling like every one we met with had the same pictures as I had seen with... Read More the last photographer. This did not happen on our last stop to see Nick O'Donnell at 808 Studios. All of his pictures were so unique and beautiful, I didn't feel like I had seen any weddings before that had pictures like his, and I knew that I wanted my wedding pictures to be just as unique! Nick was more than helpful with working with our budget and from the very first meeting I trusted that he was going to take good care of us from start to finish! From taking our engagement pictures to the day of the wedding it could not have gone any better! I remember going to our final meeting a month before the wedding and I was going into this meeting stressed out with all of these questions, and when I got into the studio Nick went over his list of how the day would flow and by the end I didn't even have to ask a single question because he had covered everything! He and Marci made our day so fun and light-hearted and I can't have imagined having any other photographer for our wedding day! Oh and it is a month later and I still have people talking about how fun the photo guest book was :) Thanks so much Nick and Marci for making everything seamless and so much fun!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Kaitlyn S

Working with Nick O'Donnell at 808 Studios was like working with an old friend. He made my husband and I feel comfortable and relaxed on our wedding day. I'm not sure how many times we met with Nick but I know it was several and he was always willing to sit down and talk with us... Read More and address any questions or concerns that we had. The great thing about having Nick with us on the wedding day was that we had already worked with him for our engagement pictures. This made the day go by smoothly and Nick already knew how we photographed and what would look best. We had also had conversations and meetings regarding specific pictures we wanted on the wedding day so that there was no confusion and nothing was forgotten or overlooked. Nick is extremely flexible for couples with weird and even out-of-town schedules. My husband at the time lived out of state and Nick was always willing to work with us when he was in town. It's been a month since our wedding and we're still in contact with Nick regarding our photo album and wedding pictures. He truly cares about his couples from start to finish. It's amazing to work with someone who cares as much about your special day as you do. If we had to do it all over again, we would use Nick and 808 Studios every time for our engagement and wedding photos. Even though we're not in the Dayton/Cincinnati area now, we're still going to make the trip back for our family pictures.

Couldn't have asked for a better experience!!!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Kari B

When Tom and I started planning our wedding, I said the one thing that I had to have was a great photographer. We went to a bridal show in Dayton and met Nick, Marci and Blake and got to see some of their work. They were all so friendly and their photos were phenomenal. We also... Read More fell in love with their photo guestbook idea, something that no other photographer offered. We made an appointment with Nick and immediately hit it off with him. He was so professional and engaging. When we left that meeting we knew that we were going to have 808 Studios photograph our wedding! We met up with Nick for our engagement session and it was like meeting up with an old friend! He made us feel comfortable and relaxed and that made our session so much better. Nick and Marci did our wedding and they were both so helpful. They wanted to know what they could do to make our wedding go exactly how we wanted it to. I don't think there was anything that they wouldn't have done for us that day. We got absolutely 100% more than we expected from our photographer in the end. Nick, Marci and 808 Studios provided us with an experience, photos and memories that we will cherish for many years to come. We truly don't believe that we could have gotten a better experience anywhere else and for that, we are truly thankful.

Great work!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 mike z

What can I say? The service is amazing, the photos are amazing, and their help throughout the wedding was AMAZING!!! Their professionalism is impeccable and I recommend them to anyone and everyone! We look forward to using you guys as often as we can!

Incredible Photographers, Awesome Results and Really Great People

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Dave L

808 Studios is an incredible wedding photography company. I had Nick & Blake shoot our wedding & they were phenomenal. I found out about 808 studios via Blake, my high school best friend. When he started working for Nick & I saw their studio & all their canvases, photo... Read More guestbook & photo albums I was blown away. That was back in 2008 & from that point on I knew 808 was going to be the company I used for my wedding. The engagement session went perfect, we went back to University of Dayton where Miranda & I first met & went to school. Nick did a great job of capturing us, the school & all the cool little details that shows it’s UD but does not take away from us the couple. We brought our dog along too & Nick was great with her. He got wonderful photos & since it was in the fall he made sure we hit all the prettiest trees in the area & the photos just pop with fall colors. When we got our photos back, we had an app installed on our phone to show all our photos in super clarity (not facebook definition) which was so cool & we got a CD as well which had TONS more. The wedding day Nick & Blake showed up for hair & make-up with the girls, while I was with my groomsmen waiting on the word to head downtown for first look photos. When we got downtown I was standing facing Blake while my future wife walked up behind me & told me to turn around. It was such an incredible moment & 808 captured all of it! We did a lot more photos downtown at some of Nick’s favorite spots & did tons of fun & cute poses. Nick took care of everything & was able to herd the wedding party & keep us on track of time. ***One of the best things about Nick is once your with him, you can just relax & not worry about what needs to get done, time, or where you’re going. He handles everything incredibly, when you book Nick you are getting so much more than a photographer, you get a friend to help keep things fun & light & someone to keep you on track during the craziest day of your life. The ceremony went perfect & for the family photos they set up a nice lighting rig & zoomed through all the family photos. They were very professional & managed everyone excellent. After the ceremony we drove around in a party bus & went to a park just south of Vandalia that Nick recommended. Sadly, it rained during the ceremony so the park was soaked, but we made the best of it got a lot more photos. Finally, the reception: if you have not seen Nick’s photo guest book, check out his website & view it asap, it is incredible & one of the most unique things you will ever see from a wedding photographer. This was the life of the reception & was so much fun to look at the day after. Even without the rest of the photos this book justifies the cost of 808’s services. It is just so amazing & well done, the books paper is nice & thick & the book is leather bound & covered in a protective carrier for you to take home, very professional.I just can’t express how nice it is. Overall the wedding day was just perfect, & a lot of that thanks goes to Nick & Blake. I cannot say how needed it is to have a photographer who is able to take control of the situation & make the bride & groom feel relaxed & that everything has been taken care of. He made the busiest day of my life the most fun & memorable day ever! Thanks Nick & Blake you guys are the AWESOME!

Absolutely Amazing - No Regrets

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Kim F

Booking 808 Studios was by far the best decision I made for my wedding day. The short version - I changed my photographer and was willing to lose my deposit in order to use 808 Studios instead. The long version - I met Nick at two separate bridal shows. The first with a... Read More friend that had already booked Nick for her own wedding 3 weeks after mine. I politely told Nick that I already had a contract with another photographer but was excited to work with him at her wedding (I was a bridesmaid). The second time I met Nick was after my friend received her photos for her engagement session. I can't tell you how amazing the photos were, you just have to look at his webpage and see for yourself. I met Nick again at a bridal show a month later. He had his photo guest book set up and took a picture of myself and my two maids of honor. Somehow he was able to make us all look amazing after sweating for the past hour looking at vendors. I left the bridal show second guessing my choice in photographers. After speaking to my fiance (now husband) that I felt like we made the wrong decision on our photographer for the wedding I decided to contact Nick. I met with Nick that week. It felt like I was talking to a friend. We talked for over an hour and a half about what I envisioned for my wedding, our families, and life. I knew that I wanted Nick to shoot our wedding photos. I ended up making the decision to book Nick that day. Nick and Marci were absolutely amazing for our wedding day. They suggested the places to take pictures and took our style and opinion into account. Everyone at the reception loved the photo guest book! (So much better than a photo booth) People are already asking me if they can get extra copies of the photos they took. You will not regret booking 808 Studios. I can't recommend them enough. Thank you Nick and Marci for capturing all the great moments of our wedding day! You have no idea how much it meant to us!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Jamie B

I've been friends with Nick since before he started 808 Studios & I always knew I wanted him to shoot my wedding. Finally, 10 years later, I got the chance! He came all the way to New York City to be our wedding photographer & we are so grateful! He was so easy to work with. We... Read More took lots of pictures my the Brooklyn Bridge that produced amazing pictures. He really captured my husband and I and why we love living in NYC. During the reception, Nick offered the photo guest book that all of our goofy friends took full advantage of. Our reception ended around 10pm, then Nick, my husband and I traveled to Times Square for some more pictures. He took control of the Times Square crowd and took some amazing panoramic shots that I will cherish forever. I wouldn't have pick anyone else to capture the most important day of my life. Five stars forever!!!

Beautiful, high quality

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Ali W

My husband and I got married more than 3 years ago and I am still obsessed with the pictures from our special day in June 2010!! Nick and his team at 808 were incredible! From the day we met Nick we were sure we found the right guy to capture our special memories. Nick went... Read More above and beyond in every way. I'm not sure what the pricing structure is these days but I strongly recommend going all out with the high-end package. It was totally worth every penny...only the pictures last forever...oh wait and the love too. :) Beyond 808's great service and value Nick is EXTREMELY talented and creative. We trusted him completely and I am so glad we did. Most of the pictures that he suggested like posing in front of abandoned buildings or parked semi trucks seemed funny and strange when we were doing it. But everything worked perfectly he has an amazing vision. After the big day we ordered several photobooks and a large print for our dining room. Everytime we have a visitor to our home we get complemented on the amazing photo of our wedding party. A fun reminder of the day! Since then I have had 3 close friends and other aquaintances use 808 and everyone has been extremely pleased with thresults. With 808 you will not be disappointed!

LOVE THEM!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Christina L

I went to 808 because Nick and Blake shot my best friend's wedding several years ago and the pictures were absolutely stunning. So needless to say when I found out that Nick wasn't free the weekend of my wedding I was totally bummed. However, Nick convinced me that Blake and... Read More Marci would do an equally outstanding job and that we would like them just as much....he was so right. They were both wonderful to work with! We haven't seen our final wedding photos yet but I'm sure they will be incredible, as our short 2 hour engagement session photos are by far the best pictures we have of the two of us (and we've been together for 12 years). Overall, love love love them and worth every penny.

Accommodating, Fun

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Julie R

My friend sent me a LivingSocial deal on a Photobooth for my upcoming wedding, which is how I found 808 Studios. I found Nick & co. easy to work with, accommodating with locations and schedules, fun to be around and talk to (which was especially good for me and my nervousness in... Read More front of the camera!), and reasonably priced. The quality of the pictures is glorious, and are memories for a life time!

808 is the best!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Heather W

Friends of ours used 808 for their wedding and we knew we had to have them do ours too after we saw their pictures. We didn't look at any other photographers! Nick is such a friendly and easy going guy, and he's so great to work with. It's great that they do the whole package-... Read More engagement pics, wedding, photo guest book, and family photos later. Our bridal party loved working with them and our guests had so much fun with the photo guest book. we definitely cherish the guest book as well as the rest of our photos! We were so happy with all of our pictures and would choose them over and over again!!

Absolutely Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Kira B

My husband and I first met Nick at a wedding show. We really liked his work and he was super flexible. We knew he would be ana amazing photographer when he offered to come down to Nashville TN to shoot our engagement photos. It was incredible and the pictures turned out great.... Read More He did an amazing job on our save the date postcards. He is such a fun and professional guy who really knows how to get in the best shots. He is easy to work with and will make your day perfect!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Veronica B

I can not speak highly enough of Nick from 808 Studios- he captured all of the most special moments of our most special day without being intrusive, and our photos are beautiful! The photo guest book was a huge hit! Also, he's just a really fun guy- you can tell he totally loves... Read More his job!

So cool!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Stacy P

I saw a deal on LivingSocial for a Photo guest book. I was torn between using this or an acutal photobooth at our reception. This deal was going to save me between $400-500 dollars vs. using a photobooth from another vendor. We decided to go with 808 Studios and purchase the... Read More Photo Guest book which included a photographer on site takign group shots of our guests, a photobook for the bride and groom that our guests could leave commentary below their picture, and we purchased a CD of all the proofs to have of our own (additional $50). We provided our own props and all of our guests LOVED this! We were able to leave with our guest book which included a page with everyone's picture on it and space for our guests to write us a note. Nick was awesome to work with and kept all of our guests having a GREAT time!!

Photography is the best part

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 Brittany H

I was willing to splurge on my pictures because they were the most important to me. 808 is a little expensive but you get a lot of bang for your buck. It takes a while to get your pictures back though.