Over 8 Years in the Baking

We create everything from cakes, cupcakes and cookies to full beautiful dessert tables! We would love to sit and chat details. Call us to set up an appointment at 602.274.BAKE (2253) or email us your details at [email protected]

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

6007 N 16th Street, Phoenix, AZ (602) 274-2253
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Heidi W

I just popped in one day and tried some of the baked goods and was so impressed with the simple and interesting flavor of the triple vanilla--it was delectable. I happened to be looking for a place from which to order my wedding cake and I saw some of the expert examples that A... Read More Bakeshop had done. Later I decided what kind of cake I wanted and shopped it out to them and they said they could do it, no problem. It was a very complicated watercolor stained glass tiered design. For this reason, I wasn't sure how it would turn out but I hoped for the best. I ordered it and they made the ordering process super easy and I didn't have to worry about it anymore. No matter what it looked like, I knew it was going to be delicious. I never expected it would be as beautiful as it was. It was exactly the vision that I had, the perfect colors and everything. I got so many comments about how amazing the cake was--beautiful and delicious. I was extremely happy with my wedding cake experience from this place. I have since talked to others who have used this place for other events and who keep going back year after year or for other events because the cakes are so pretty, smart, tasty, and professional. I constantly recommend this place.

2017-04-25T18:19:16 Response from the vendor

Hello! Thank you so much for the kind words! We were thrilled to be a part of your special day! Everything turned out so beautifully! If you have any pictures you can share with us, we'd love to see them! Congratulations and we wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Ellisha S

First Impression - not great customer service! Adorable shop and model cakes, but my cake turned out quite ugly and was not the quality I was expecting for the price. Also, I got a salted caramel layer which was just a 'filling'. Got so many complaints that is was like biting... Read More into salt. Overall - wouldn't go back.

2016-12-02T14:47:42 Response from the vendor

Hi there. I appreciate your feedback. Can you please email me directly and let me know more specifics about your cake? Was this your wedding cake? The salted caramel cake is our most popular flavor, so I'm sad to hear yours wasn't up to par.... Read Less Read More

Andrea Tuck

Raised in an Italian family, I always loved to bake. I grew up learning Italian desserts from my grandmother and spent many years making desserts at my parent’s authentic Italian restaurant in Sun City, Dominic’s. In 2008, I dove head first into the bakery business with All Caked Up, specializing in custom wedding cakes, party cakes, cupcakes, and anything else that can satisfy a mean sweet tooth. As business grew and word spread, the summer of 2014 will forever be engrained in my heart as the time I ventured out on my own and opened my first bakery, a Bakeshop!