Over 8 Years in the Baking

We create everything from cakes, cupcakes and cookies to full beautiful dessert tables! We would love to sit and chat details. Call us to set up an appointment at 602.274.BAKE (2253) or email us your details at [email protected]

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

6007 N 16th Street, Phoenix, AZ (602) 274-2253
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Ellisha S

First Impression - not great customer service! Adorable shop and model cakes, but my cake turned out quite ugly and was not the quality I was expecting for the price. Also, I got a salted caramel layer which was just a 'filling'. Got so many complaints that is was like biting... Read More into salt. Overall - wouldn't go back.

2016-12-02T14:47:42 Response from the vendor

Hi there. I appreciate your feedback. Can you please email me directly and let me know more specifics about your cake? Was this your wedding cake? The salted caramel cake is our most popular flavor, so I'm sad to hear yours wasn't up to par.... Read Less Read More

Andrea Tuck

Raised in an Italian family, I always loved to bake. I grew up learning Italian desserts from my grandmother and spent many years making desserts at my parent’s authentic Italian restaurant in Sun City, Dominic’s. In 2008, I dove head first into the bakery business with All Caked Up, specializing in custom wedding cakes, party cakes, cupcakes, and anything else that can satisfy a mean sweet tooth. As business grew and word spread, the summer of 2014 will forever be engrained in my heart as the time I ventured out on my own and opened my first bakery, a Bakeshop!