Engagement

Wedding

Photo

819 12th St, Paso Robles, CA (805) 234-5775

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Justine S

When deciding on a photographer to capture one of the most important events in our lives, we are extremely grateful that we found Ashley Blake. She is not only hands-down best-in-class as a photographer; she is a true artist as well. Like most people, we narrowed our search by... Read More looking at reviews and Ashley’s were superb (not surprisingly!). Then, we looked at style. If you want a photographer that has an uncanny ability to keep people as a central theme to each picture while introducing sweeping panoramic views, intimate interactions with nature and creative uses of light, look no further than Ashley Blake. The finished photographic product is simply amazing. But, here’s the bonus…you also get to work with Ashley. She is heaven-sent! She has a wonderful spirit and a casual style that will keep anyone at ease on what can be a day filled with a lot of nervous energy. She provides very clear direction and works quickly, capturing a multitude of fantastic, differentiated shots in mere seconds. During your event, she’ll blend into the woodwork and capture amazing moments. Ashley is also respectful of a bride and groom’s time during the event, pulling you away sparingly to capture an ideal lighting opportunity, returning you quickly to the party. She remembered from when we first interviewed her that we had an interest in some special nighttime shots and she went out of her way, unbeknownst to us, to set up an extremely creative night tableau using specialized lighting...unbelievable! Simply put, Ashley Blake is a consummate professional and you WILL be thankful for your decision to hire her.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Katie S

I highly recommend doing an engagement shoot with Ashley before having her shoot your wedding. It allows you and your fiancé to really get to know her and feel comfortable. She made us feel beautiful and had us laughing the whole time. She even let us shoot with our dog!... Read More Ashley was the reason our wedding went so smoothly. As soon as she showed up she held us to our schedule. She made me feel absolutely stunning and had so many great ideas. Her assistant was a blast to work with as well. Not to mention, her photos are beautiful and you get hem back quickly! Ashley does such a beautiful job that she doesn't need to fix up her photos. Just by checking out her blog, you know her work is beautiful. Take my word for it, Ashley is the best around!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Stephanie G

Ashley was originally our photographer but we had to move dates so Melodee took over and that was an awesome decision. She made us feel comfortable and natural...and loved finding ways to make us laugh. I would recommend them to anyone who needs any type of photos taken. You... Read More really won't be disappointed.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Starlynn S

I can not say enough about my photographer. Melodee was so easy to work with and the sweetest person ever. She took beautiful pictures and captured some amazing moments. Love Love Love her!

Best Central Coast Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Marin M

My husband and I could not be more thrilled with Ashley from A. Blake Photography! She is professional, but so much fun at the same time! She made our engagement photos and wedding photo process a breeze, and we are stunned at the results! We absolutely love every single photo,... Read More and we are not sure how we are going to pick which ones to put in our album! One lovely thing Ashley does is give you the option to purchase the digital copies (and rights!) to your photos, so that you are free to use them how you choose! We currently have one gorgeous canvas hanging in our living room from our engagement photos, and plan to add to it with wedding photos! Ashley works hard to get a variety of different types of shots, and is very efficient, so you don't feel like you are standing around all day taking photos. She is great at making you feel comfortable and relaxed, so that the real you is showing through in your pictures. Absolutely a wonderful experience, I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Loran

Ashley was phenomenal! Her bright personality helped us feel comfortable in our engagement shoot (which can be a little awkward!) and she was so much fun to work with at our wedding. The bridesmaids and I were running a little behind and she was super understanding, kept us on... Read More track for pictures, and really captured our happiness the whole day! We were so lucky to have her! Love Alex and Paige

Simply the best

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Amberlie R

My now wife and I heard from a number of different vendors and wedding planners - that Ashley Blake is the top photographer around. After meeting with her, we both absolutely loved her personality - she is bubbly, sweet, fun, professional, friendly, and was a hit with all of... Read More our guests. HOWEVER, if I had to choose the best quality of Ashley Blake - it is her photos. They are amazing. EVERY single person that has seen them has been beyond impressed. My sister, my mother, the bridesmades - THE BRIDE - all of them are beyond thrilled with the photos. After going through our wedding experience - it is clear - you CANNOT skimp on some things. Photography is probably one of the most important things you can spend in your budget because it's what makes the event last forever. Blake - was NOT overly expensive - she was comparable with everyone else. I'm sure you could get a cousin - or an aunt or a friend to do this job - but I'm telling you - as a groom - she is the best. We got our pictures within a week. My sister got her's in 3 months. Ours were 10 times better - we paid less - and my sister was saying how she wished Blake would have done hers. Ashley Blake photography - is simply the best. Sincerely, The groom

Perfect Photos

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Courtney S

For me, my photographer was the most important vendor, and A Blake Photography exceeded all of my expectations! Ashley was fantastic to work with and does great work. She worked with me to create a day of schedule that included everything I wanted and made the day stress free.... Read More On the day of she kept everyone on schedule, but also happy! My husband hates taking photos and Ashley made sure it was not painful for him at all. Our photos arrived quickly and exceeded all of our expectations. ll

My top photographer pick on the Central Coast

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Ashley

Loved her work from the moment I began researching photographers. The colors pop - every picture has such life. Her personality is amazing and makes it so easy to be around and she truly makes you have the time of your life while she is shooting you. Making every photo look real... Read More and one of a kind.

Beyond happy...

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Erin M

I loved Ashley from the minute I met her. She is warm, outgoing, and even got my husband to like having his picture taken. She has such a great eye, and captured details from my wedding I didn't even see. We had engagement photos as well. Her turn around is incredibly quick. I... Read More would highly recommend Ashley!

SIMPLY THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Carly C

I am from Los Angeles, I had originally wanted my wedding in the central coast, but it turned out we had it closer to home in Camarillo......I knew if there was a chance I had to have A. Blake Photography!!! I would see all the LA photographers and A. Blake's work SMOKES THEM... Read More ALL!!!!! We ended up booking Ashley's assistant Kayla and I could not be more thrilled with her work and the photos that she was able to capture that day!!! They are priceless!!! They were everything that my hopes and dreams wished for!!! The gals were fun to work with, very sweet and friendly! WORTH EVERY PENNY!! So blessed we were dead on with our choice for photographer!

Fun and talented!

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Claire Q

The second I met Ashely I knew my pictures were going to turn out fantastic and that I am going to have a blast while she takes them. Right off the bat, Ashely was cracking jokes and making everyone laugh. Her upbeat personality made her a joy to work with and let's not forget... Read More that she is an UNBELIEVABLE photographer. I get comments everyday about how beautiful the pictures turned out. If you are looking for a fun and very talented photographer for any occasion, Ashely is your gal!

fabulous natural light photographer

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Kori S

Ashley and her associate, Kayla, were a joy to work with. My hudband and I both hate being in the spotlight but Ashley made the whole experience so much fun. She is wonderful at capturing candid moments and using natural light to enhance colors.

A.Blake Photography is fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Nicolette L

Ashley and her assistant were a joy to be around on the day of our wedding. They made us laugh and have a great time while taking photos. She was even able to make the guys feel comfortable and enjoy the process (and men typically aren't into being photographed)! She was fast... Read More and efficient- making sure we stayed on target for our timeline, which I really appreciated! Ashley is definitely a true professional who loves what she does...and it shows!

good job

Reviewed on 3/28/2011 Carol-Anne L

fresh ideas

photos are gorgeous

Reviewed on 3/24/2011 ricky s

very nice angle on photos, and i love the editing, the colors are brave and strong.

One of the best parts of our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Jen W

When my now husband and I started planning for our wedding, we had agreed that our photographer was going to be one of the most important vendors we picked. It was really important to us that we found someone that captured our special day in an artistic and contemporary style.... Read More After searching high and low we found Ashley Blake and am I ever so thankful that we did. Her work is amazing and I completely love all the photos she has taken for us. The engagement shoot went by so quickly and was so much fun. We loved how she captured the sunlight which created such a warm glow in our pictures. It was exactly what we were looking for! Our wedding day was more than we could have asked for. Ashley was such a joy to work with. She easily fit in with our group and was soon joking around with the bridal party all while capturing such wonderful photos. We just recently got to see our pictures from our big day and I was so ecstatic with the job she did. We have gotten nothing but rave reviews on all our pictures. She truly was able to capture all the fun and love that was felt that day. Ashley we cannot thank you enough for all your hard work. When I look at these photos for years to come I will remember how special our day and it’s all thanks to you.

Review for A. Blake Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Dara B

She was extremely easy to work with and kept us at ease during the photos. She listened! She made sure that we were the focus not her and her assistant. After the wedding she put together an online slideshow immediately and had the proofs ready for guests to view within a... Read More week. She encouraged me to get the album completed quickly so we could give the parents their albums during the holidays. She took AMAZING photos of us and immortalized all of the small moments of the wedding.;Just let her know what you want and she'll do it. Don't expect her to be psychic.