A Bride's DJ and Uplighting!

Asheville|Raleigh|Triad|Charlotte

Visit Our Website And Save $200 Today.

Voted Into The Knot Hall Of Fame! We've hand-picked wedding DJs with over 10 years experience, a winning attitude and a commitment to exceed your expectations! Find Price & Learn About Our Amazing Customer Service & Save 200 Today! Visit http://www.200off.abridesdj.com DJs located in Charlotte, Asheville, Raleigh & Winston Salem, NC! Call (704) 966-9008 or (828) 407-3363

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Asheville|Raleigh|Triad|Charlotte (828) 407-3363

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Christy C

A Bride's DJ is amazing! Robbie, I can't tell you how awesome you made our wedding! Thank you for playing exactly what we asked for and themsome! (requests from my sons!) You keep everyone engaged and on their feet. I LOVE to dance, and I never stopped. Thank for your kindness... Read More and for providing the sound at the ceremony too. I was so nervous about that, and you showed up and took care of everything. THANK YOU!! My wedding was perfect. It really was, and you had a lot to do with that! I can't recommend you all enough!

2017-08-20T09:29:30 Response from the vendor

Christy & Sean, The both of you are such awesome people. I loved your family. I loved hearing your son rap. I even loved the toasts! Such a fun night. Robby

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lindsay L

We are so glad we chose A Bride's DJ! When we first spoke to the owner she really listened to what we had to say about how we wanted our reception to go. She gave us the biographies of two DJ's she thought would fit us really well and then from that we chose DJ Dave. He was... Read More professional from day 1 and did an amazing job at our reception. He played the right mix of songs and really kept our guests dancing - which is exactly what we wanted! We received a lot of compliments from guests. Working with the company was very easy! Highly recommend them.

2017-08-15T13:45:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad you loved DJ Dave and that he packed your dance floor! Cheers!

perfection

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 kate w

jason was great! he kept everyone on the dance floor and helped keep everything on time. so much fun! so appreciate his expertise in managing the music. everyone had a blast!

2017-08-15T13:46:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We love DJ Jason, too! I'm glad he kept things organized for you! We appreciate you!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Whitney D

I had the best possible experience I think any bride could have with a DJ - Robby was FANTASTIC and coordinating everything in the initial steps with Diana was really smooth and painless. I was anxious about going with someone that I didn't have an "in-person" meeting with -... Read More however, Robby made it so easy and all specific details were worked out right over the phone. He was so laid back and easy to work with. I would recommend A Brides DJ to anyone!! It was a great time! :)

2017-08-20T09:24:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I think Diana is pretty awesome also! Big Smile! Robby

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jenny G

A Bride's DJ was a delight to work with through our entire planning process. Robby did a great job at the reception. He even brought us water during pictures, which was so appreciated. The event really reflected our personalities, and I really appreciated that Robby paid... Read More close attention to our requests. It was a great event!

2017-08-20T09:31:43 Response from the vendor

So awesome! Thanks for taking the time to do this Jenny!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Maggie C

Jason was disorganized the day of our wedding. It went smoothly for the songs that we had specifically given him to play before the ceremony, but when it came time for the reception, it felt disjointed and awkward. He played very bland music, and I have consistently regretted... Read More that I didn't just give him a specific playlist to play, in which case I could have left an iPod playing and not paid for a DJ. The Anniversary Dance was disrespectful to our guests - it was not explained to us that only married people could stay on the dance floor - many of our friends are in long-term, committed relationships but are not married, and they were ushered off the dance floor, leaving them feeling excluded and judged. When it was time to close the evening, Jason was supposed to be coordinating with us and our photographer, but he fumbled it and just ended suddenly on an anti-climactic song. I was trying to communicate with him about our exit, but he didn't seem to understand, and the music just stopped, leaving everyone confused. Overall, a very disappointing experience from a company that was supposed to be so highly regarded.

2017-08-15T13:47:48 Response from the vendor

This review makes us super sad. Our brides are so important to us and we/ Jason had no idea you were not happy at any time, until we received this review several months after your wedding. He felt he understood your wishes and coordinated everything... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Zack T

We hired a Bride's DJ for our wedding in April 2017. They may have been the best vendor we hired. Easy to deal with, and great job at the wedding. Highly recommend.

2017-08-15T12:57:08 Response from the vendor

Wow! The best? What an honor! You may have been the best couple ever, too! Robby

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Chelsea S

Oh my goodness! Saying Robby was absolutely amazing is not close to enough! Robby helped us through song picks, figuring out our timeline, making sure we ate at our reception, and even flying by the seat of his pants when I didn't know what to do next! We had some very... Read More particular songs we wanted to play as our guests were being seated and Robby was able to find all of them and make it sound amazing! I think the best part was that he wasn't a pushy DJ, we knew we wouldn't have big dancers at our wedding and he was fine with that. It was a perfect reception and we definitely have Robby to thank for a huge portion of it!

2017-08-15T08:53:38 Response from the vendor

Wow what nice words! That means so much to me, I'm glad you are pleased with my service. Life is a gift, ENJOY! DJ Robby A Bride's DJ

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Brittany H

I would highly recommend A Bride's DJ! Robbie was absolutely fantastic!! I told Robbie my one goal was to have everyone dancing.... I don't think I saw people sitting for more than 5 minutes! Excellent experience!!

2017-08-15T12:59:39 Response from the vendor

What a great way to kick off the New Year! Your family was awesome!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Katrina C

A Bride's DJ did an awesome job at our wedding in Nov. Robby was great and made it so easy. A few days before the wedding he went over the schedule for the day and our song picks with us to make sure we were all on the same page. The website is very helpful for ideas for games... Read More and songs during specific parts of they day. They made it fun and easy to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend A Bride's DJ to anyone!

2017-08-15T13:01:54 Response from the vendor

You two were so laid back to work with! You made my job easy! Thank you for your review and enjoy every minute!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Rachel H

DJ Robbie was the hit of our wedding! He did an exceptional job reading the room--once the dancing started, people did not stop until it was time to leave. He was also extremely helpful with the planning phase, both helping us pick our music and offering suggestions for the flow... Read More of the reception that worked beautifully. He coordinated with our event staff and moved the program along seamlessly--without it feeling like he was interrupting or being over-involved--which I've felt with other DJs. I truly felt like all I had to do was show up and have a great time. I never expected to have as much fun at my wedding as I did! My wedding was just a couple of weeks ago, and I've already heard from people around town who didn't even attend the wedding asking who our great DJ was!

2017-08-15T13:02:59 Response from the vendor

My goal is to make things as easy on you as possible...I'm glad it worked! Thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Heather B

Robbie did an amazing job! He kept us all entertained with music we loved and games we had chosen. Would highly recommend.

2017-08-15T13:35:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a blast working with you two!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Amanda J

I am so glad we chose A Bride's DJ for our wedding! The booking and planning process was so smooth. The Monday before the wedding, I had an hour long phone call with Robby where we went through the details of the entire ceremony and reception. He confirmed name pronunciations... Read More and asked a lot of great questions to ensure he could create the experience we were hoping for! He did not disappoint! Our reception was so fun and the music was fantastic. He was easygoing and professional and you could tell he knew exactly what he was doing. A lot of friends have shared how much they enjoyed the music and dancing at our reception - thank you A Bride's Dj!

2017-08-15T13:36:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! I work hard on the communication aspect, so I'm glad that showed! It was fun working with you two!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Lauren B

We had a great experience with Robby and the whole A Bride's DJ team! He was easy to work with and was professional. He made sure we had all of the songs we wanted to hear throughout the night. The dance floor was unstoppable!

2017-08-15T13:36:38 Response from the vendor

I love unstoppable dance floors! Thank you for working with me/ us!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Halie Z

Dj Marcus is honestly one of the best! We've had so many compliments not only at our wedding but after about how great he was. He was easy to talk to and was understanding when we forgot to pick out some of our reception songs. They offer a high quality and affordable service!

2017-08-15T13:38:35 Response from the vendor

Yeah! I'm so glad you've had a ton of compliments! That's what we're aiming for! We like to make our couples look like they know how to hire great entertainment! Thank you for giving us a shot! Diana

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Carrie L

Our experience with a Bride's DJ was amazing. From the beginning dealing with the owner Diane, to dealing with our DJ Devon (DJ RevDev) we experienced top notch service. Diane was easy to work with throughout the process. The week of our wedding we had an hour + call with our... Read More DJ to go over all of our plans, song choices, name pronunciations, etc. The night of our wedding our DJ showed up extremely early, worked our ceremony and reception. He nailed every name correctly and had the whole wedding dancing all night long. We received many compliments on how it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to and how everyone was dancing all night long. I would highly recommend A Bride's DJ and especially DJ Devon.

2017-08-15T13:40:37 Response from the vendor

Awe, thanks so much for this! Nailing names can be a tough, but very important part of our job! It was fun working with you and I'm very grateful! Diana

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Lauren P

DJ Marty was absolutely fantastic for our wedding. Very professional, met every expectation and beyond, and had our guests on the dance floor all night. I appreciated that he was sure to play our "must play" songs when we were actually out on the dance floor to enjoy them! The... Read More customer service from A Bride's DJ was excellent leading up to our event and the planning guides were great in helping us envision how our reception would be organized. We would absolutely recommend Marty and ABride's DJ. Thanks so much!

2017-08-15T13:44:09 Response from the vendor

I'm glad you enjoyed our customer service! Robby and I work hard to make sure we stay on top of things, but it's nice to see props for it sometimes! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! PS...as I say that, I think, "why... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Brittany P

Marcus was amazing! Leading up to the event, he was very organized, approachable and answered any question we threw at him. On the day of the wedding our dinner ran late because we took too long for pictures and Marcus kept his composure and professionalism the entire time,... Read More gently reminding us and helping us stay on schedule and keeping the rest of the evening on par. Everything he did was awesome! His announcements, timing, music selection - all perfect. He had everyone on the dance floor right up until the end of the night. The turntables were a great touch and kept the party vibe. We had people raving about him and asking for his information. I cannot praise him enough. Thank you, A Bride's DJ, who helped match us up with Marcus from the beginning.

2017-08-15T13:42:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for this review! We love Marcus over here, and I'm glad you did, too! Remaining flexible is super important. While we all aim for things to go as planned, nearly every wedding has its moments. We are blessed to have been part... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kelly A

A Bride's DJ & Uplighting was great. We enjoyed quick, helpful communications from Kathy and Diana whenever we needed them. We chose DJ John and six amber uplights. During the planning process we had access to their planning website and playlists which I enjoyed. The week of the... Read More wedding John spoke with us, genuine and kind, and went through everything we needed. The day of, he was good and controlled the dance floor well! We received many guest compliments about him! After the wedding, I even had people wanting our DJ service information for friend's and family member's weddings because they were so impressed.

2017-08-15T13:49:04 Response from the vendor

We love this review! I'm glad that John's kindness came across to you. That's something we definitely notice about him!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Bethany C

DJ Dave was fantastic at our wedding! He played all of our must-play music, took requests from guests and kept everyone dancing on the dance floor all night long! Our guests had a blast! I would definitely recommend A Bride's DJ to anyone looking for professional DJ service.... Read More Kathy and Diana were also fantastic at getting back to me with questions I had and planning tips. This is a great company to work with!

2017-08-15T13:49:33 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy to have worked with you! Thanks again!!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Kaylan E

A Bride's DJ came highly recommended from our venue staff and coordinator, so it was one of our easiest decisions throughout the planning process. From my initial call with Diana to the end of our wedding day, we received the BEST service from this company. Our week-of call with... Read More Robby was so relaxed and informative. He gave great recommendations on the timeline/logistics of our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception which was far beyond what we expected of him. After speaking with him, we fully trusted him to keep up the good vibes throughout the night. I joked and said that if he was able to get my parents out on the dance floor, he was winning at life. Fast forward to our wedding day, my mom and dad probably outdanced the young crowd. I couldn't believe it. Robby was so thoughtful and genuinely engaged in our event. He brought out bottles of water for my new husband and I during our formal pictures on a very hot summer day in NC. He made sure we were comfortable throughout the night and even refreshed our beers at one point. I truly could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you, Robby and the Bride's DJ crew, for making our night so much fun!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kristen T

Tim is amazing!! Hands down the best wedding DJ around. He reads the crowd and play great music. He also did really great mixes with country and pop music. When you hire A Brides DJ you can guarantee you guest of all ages will never leave the dance floor.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Janelle G

When I first reached out to A Bride's DJ, Diana was very responsive and helpful in choosing the right DJ for our wedding. She set us up with DJ Danny. He was extremely organized and informative when it came to last minute decisions. The flow of our wedding was perfect. We... Read More decided not to do the traditional garter dance and bouquet toss, DJ Danny suggested we do the lottery ticket bouquet toss which was an absolute hit! DJ Danny was very tentative and did a wonderful job. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Shawn M

Because we live in Seoul, South Korea full time, we planned our entire Asheville, NC wedding from there. As a result, clear and efficient communication was of the utmost importance to us in our vendors. From the very beginning, Diana responded quickly and thoroughly to our... Read More emails (even answering one while she and Robby were on vacation!). She provided us with timeline information and planning help (if we required it), and we knew exactly what to expect. The Tuesday before our wedding we had an hour long phone conversation with Robby to discuss the music for our ceremony and reception. Robby was polite, professional and patient on the phone and left us feeling confident in his capable hands. We met him for the first time on the day and he was smiley, open and approachable; I really appreciated this aspect of him. Moreover, it was obvious that Robby had listened carefully to everything we had talked about on the phone and he followed our music preferences exactly. Obviously this is really important and he really delivered! The music throughout was great and everyone really enjoyed it. In addition, we had 6 of his up-lights for our reception and they really added to the atmosphere of the evening. When the dancing started, he changed them to "party mode" where they flash - so fun! Diana and Robby are a great team - polite and professional. We couldn't have been happier with their services! Honestly, you will not regret booking them so if you're on the fence, go for it! :)

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Allyson B

A Bride's DJ was wonderful from the start of the planning process all of the way through the wedding day/ night. The owner Diane was very easy to stay in contact with during the process. We had a signed contract that involved uplighting and a monogram, which we later decided... Read More against. Diane was very accommodating in changing the pricing despite having a specific contract. We also met with our DJ at the venue almost a year prior to the event to see lighting options as well as have a good idea for sound for the ceremony and set up for the reception. Let me tell you, Marcus, our DJ, was absolutely amazing. He had great suggestions for music and really got to know us throughout the process. He made sure that all of the music we wanted to play and the theme we wanted was taken care of. He did a great job transitioning from cocktail hour music (classic, 1920s style music) to dinner music (modern classical, instrumental versions of popular songs), to opening dance floor music (classic rock type songs) and finally transitioning to the early 2000s hip hop dance music we wanted. He also was wonderful in making sure my husband and I kept close to our timeline for events such as first dance, cake cutting, etc. He was nothing but professional from start to finish. My only tiny tiny complaint was that during a few notes from our string quartet during the ceremony, the microphone/ sound system had some reverberation once or twice. Other than that everything was perfect! You will not be disappointed with Marcus or a Bride's DJ.