A Day Of Bliss Wedding Photography

New York, NY

Masterful Wedding Photography: A Day of Bliss

Couples seek out this company for its photographers high-fashion sensibility: Wolfgang Freithof has shot Claudia Schiffer, Iman, and Naomi Campbell for magazines such as Vogue. He usually shoots locally but also photographs destination weddings featuring amazing locations for your wedding portraits

307 West 38th Street, New York, NY

The bride

Reviewed on 8/12/2013

Wolfgang and Chiaki perfectly captured our once in a lifetime event. Since the moment I admired their work and met them both in person I knew that we were in safe, dynamic and creative hands. The engagement photos exceeded our expectations; I am still mesmerized by the... Read More emotion they captured and made stand still forever. The photos are priceless! The wedding photos are brilliant: colorful, artistic and quietly breathtaking. I will always remember the wonderfully talented duo behind and through the images. I wish I had words more powerful than thank you for the gift they delivered. I am very grateful and almost wish I could marry my husband again to have another shot at this; it was so much fun! Maybe an anniversary shoot!! I would not trust anyone else to shoot my most important days. They are truly special: talented and warm.

Truly Exceptional

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

We researched couple dozens of wedding photographers before making the decision, including the highly-acclaimed names in other parts of the world. I found myself keep going back to A Day of Bliss for their artistic and timeless images. Wolf and his team have been incredibly... Read More helpful and flexible throughout the process, especially as we were planning the wedding from London. On the wedding date, they were proactive and diligent in capturing the whole day. We recently got the photos back and they were just how I envisioned them to be. Wolf and Chiaki's fashion touch make the images magazine-worthy. The services have been very thoughtful as well. I would highly recommend ADOB to any future brides.

Great Photographers!

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Jill P

Wolfgang and Chaiki are kind, warm, accommodating, patient, hard working and VERY EASY to work with. Their photos were gorgeous. They managed to capture every single moment of our wedding and the images were artistic, and beautiful.

Exceptional Wedding Photographers

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Vanessa P

Since the day we met Wolfgang, we knew that A Day of Bliss was the perfect wedding photographers for us. Their photojournalistic vision was exactly what we were looking for. Wolfgang was always responsive, and a pleasure to work with. On our wedding day, we had Wolfgang and... Read More Tanya as our photographers. Everything was seamless, and they were extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. There are no words to describe how wonderfully they captured our special day. The photographs that we received were all STUNNING and our album is absolutely beautiful. We received almost 700 edited imaged after the event. This did take over 2 months to receive, but it was worth the wait. Not many photographers enhance/edit that many images for their clients and i think this is a very special service that Wolfgang and his team provide. I would highly recommend ADOB as a vendor and i couldn't be happier with the entire experience.

A fantastic team

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Claire D

We had the pleasure of having Wolfgang and Chiaki as our photographers for our wedding in California this past August and I have nothing but good things to say about these two. Both are professional, polite, easy to work with, and incredible talented behind those lenses. I... Read More found A Day of Bliss through Pinterest and went with my gut to hire them without meeting in person first. It turned out to be one of the best (if not the best) decisions I made about our wedding. I also love the way the company processes contracts. For someone who reviews contracts regularly, I'm really impressed of the system they set up. Compared to other vendors that we worked with, they are much more on top of things. When it came to our wedding, Chiaki and Wolfgang spent the whole week in California to ensure there was no travel hiccup. They met us multiple times, scouted out the venue the day before, and were working tirelessly the whole wedding day (about 12 hours or so). That is dedication!!! I really appreciate people who love what they do and who do it well. And that is how I would describe this incredible team. We recently got a couple of photos as a preview and my husband and I are so happy on how they turned out! I had a fear that we would look awkward (we tend to not look so great in pictures), but they look beautiful. We can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Hire them, ASAP!

Outstanding Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Janelle R

Pictures speak for themselves and Wolfgang's work is outstanding. He did an amazing job capturing both our engagement shoot and wedding day and I highly recommend him to any bride.

Amazing pictures with creative touch!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

Chiaki Sato and her associate Tanya were our wedding photographers. From the first moment we met her at A Day of Bliss Photography Inc. we felt she will capture our day in the style we envisioned. She was a perfect match with our diverse guests and families from all over the... Read More world and she put us at ease from the moment we did our engagement shoot and with her calm, pleasant demeanor on our wedding day. Not only did she capture all the important moments with a creative touch but all the details and decorations were done perfectly, nothing was left out. The pictures are amazing, she is truly talented. We can highly recommend Chiaki Sato and we will not hesitate to refer her to all of our friends.

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 melissa p

Wolfgang and his team shot our wedding four months ago. They were awesome to work with! Wolfgang and Chaiki have great attention to detail and were very creative in their work. They captured everything perfectly! Everything was happening so fast during the wedding that it was... Read More all a blur for us but thankfully Wolfgang and his team were there to capture so many great moments...Moments we didn't even know existed until we looked through all of our pictures. It's like we're reliving our wedding again! I have already looked at our wedding photos dozens of times. So many of our family and friends have complimented on the quality, creativity and the quantity of the pictures. I can't fail to mention how patient and accommodating they are as well! Just amazing!

Best Decision We Ever Made!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Melissa G

Wolfgang and Chiaki are the perfect wedding photographers. They are artistic, professional, attentive and most importantly...produce BEAUTIFUL photos. We could not be happier with the results; we received nearly 800 retouched and stunning images. Chiaki's retouching is a true... Read More art form, leaving you more beautiful than you could have imagined. The engagement session is a great opportunity to practice with Wolfgang. He makes you feel comfortable and gives direction when needed. We shopped around a lot before finding A Day of Bliss...and I can say with certainty, their prices are MORE than fair. You get a print of each photo, a USB of all photos (making sharing and printing images easy), and ten larger custom prints...which is much more than most companies offer. If you want to be able to remember your special day with beautiful images beyond your expectations...choose A Day of Bliss Photography!

Incredible Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Sarah U

What an incredible vendor! I cannot say enough glowing things about A Day of Bliss Photography. Their style, vision, flexibility and professionalism made our wedding day and pictures absolutely perfect. I wanted vendors that I didn't have to worry about on day of, especially... Read More because I had a destination wedding. Chiaki and Wolfgang spent a considerable amount of time on the phone and in person discussing my vision and were always available by email or phone to discuss changes or ideas. I'd highly suggest getting a package that includes an engagement shoot. This was a great test run and allowed my husband and I to get used to being photographed :). Their pictures will be cherished for a lifetime!

True Bliss

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Ilyssa G

I can't say enough wonderful things about Wolfgang and Chiaki! They were so easy to work with before, during, and after the wedding. They are extremely talented and take the most stunning photographs. I would highly recommend them without hesitation to anyone looking for... Read More elegant, timeless wedding photos!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Natalie S

Truly beautiful engagement and wedding photos! We have never looked better.Looking forward to the albums! Our only wish is that we had more photos but that's not their fault just reduced time due to mishaps during the wedding day. They are a great team, kind, creative and... Read More professional!! We hope to work with them in the future!

Wolfgang and Chiaki are amazing !

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 Ruth N

I honestly can say that I loved everything about my photographers, photographs and albums. They were a pleasure to work with, getting every shot I wanted, and didn't know I wanted, without ever getting in the way. They are quick and precise and are truly interested in making you... Read More happy. I gave them a list of shots I wanted and they made sure I had them. They are quick to answer emails and phone calls and are super flexible. By far the best photographers in NYC and beyond !

A very happy bride

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 kaori k

A Day of Bliss Photography was the best decision we made selecting our wedding vendors. From the moment we viewed their website to meeting with them and having them at our wedding, we are so very pleased! We were so relaxed on our wedding day knowing we were in good hands with... Read More them. Wolfgang and Chiaki are professional, extremely pleasant and quick to address any question, they eased all our concerns, and most of all, a lot of fun! We booked our engagement shoot well before the wedding and when our wedding day finally came, we felt like we had known them forever. We are so happy with our decision and would without hesitation recommend them to anyone looking for amazing wedding pictures, we are so happy with the amazing images they created for us – our images look like our wedding was shot for an editorial layout.

Perfect in every aspect

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Anna-Maria K

When we saw the pictures on their website we were convinced already. Although the wedding took place in Austria, it was clear: We want A Day Of Bliss Wedding Photography taking the photos of our wedding. We were so happy when they told us, that they are available for our... Read More wedding. Wolfgang and Chiaki are highly professional and they have a seventh sense for taking photos. They captured all emotions in an amazing way and took photos of so many special moments, I could not even remember and was so, so, so happy to see those pictures after the wedding. The attention to detail and the passion for high quality is a golden thread running through the photos of Wolfgang and Chiaki. Wolfgang and Chiaki are really warmhearted people, and do everything to capture every single important detail. I could go on writing like that forever. Even filling a book about how amazing they are, would not be enough. We love their work, and so do our guests!!

Amazing photographers!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013

Wolfgang and Chiaki are truly incredible at what they do. They were absolutely professional, yet they made our wedding attendants, guests, groom, and myself feel so comfortable. They give you pointers to sure look your very best on the special wedding day. The pictures are... Read More absolutely stunning thanks to the photographers many years of experience as professionals. Our wedding was over four months ago and we still get compliments from our friends and families about how beautiful the images are and how great the photographers were. We really enjoyed working with A Day of Bliss Photography Inc. and we hope to be able to work with them again in the future. We truly recommend them wholeheartedly.

Wonderful Experience with A Day of Bliss!

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 Lauren S

Wolfgang and Chiaki were wonderful and a true pleasure to work with. We used them for both our engagement photos and wedding and couldn't have asked for better photographers. They are very responsive, professional, and fun to work with. Our pictures, prints and album are... Read More amazing! I would recommend A Day of Bliss without hesitation.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Andrew D

I first met Wolfgang more than one year before my wedding and I was hooked - I knew after meeting him and seeing his photos that I didn't need to meet anyone else. Throughout the planning process, I never had any doubts about going with Wolfgang and his team, and they didn't... Read More disappoint. They arrived early, stayed late, we're professional and courteous all day, and excesses my expectations in every way. They were so creative and put effort into each shot to make it perfect. and I am waiting to get all of the images from my wedding now but I have no doubt that they will be absolutely gorgeous. Highly recommend!! A day of bliss also offers amazing album choices. I have since gotten my photos and I couldn't be happier - Wolfgang really captured the beauty and joy of the event! All the shots are beautiful - thanks Wolfgang!

My Wonderful Wedding

Reviewed on 8/05/2013

I can't sing enough praises about how wonderful A Day of Bliss was before our wedding, during and still after our event – at all times! We love our pictures – Wolfgang and Chiaki made us feel at ease it felt so natural to be in front of the camera, I loved it. I will definitely... Read More use them again soon and also recommend them to all my friends and my family. Just absolutely fabulous, stunning images, way beyond what I expected - what more could a bride ask for? Tina and Vaughn

an amazing team

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Yanna J

Wolfgang and Chiaki are a amazing team of photographers, from the initial consultation to the after wedding , they show great professionalism . The photos came out as of a Vogue Editorial, just can't stop looking at the pictures !

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Justin L

Wolfgang and A Day of Bliss were amazing at our wedding. We decided to have our wedding with very short notice and Wolfgang found a way to squeeze us into his schedule. The pictures came out amazing! He definitely captured moments that will last a lifetime. He was very... Read More professional throughout the whole wedding and a pleasure to have around. He made some beautiful suggestions on shots we should take that we would have not considered ourselves. We received the pictures very fast and he was very responsive with our requests for touch ups etc. Cannot say enough good things about him and his team!

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Yi L

Wolfgang and his partner were absolutely amazing at our wedding. It would be hard to trust anyone else after working with A Day of Bliss Photography. Our engagement and wedding pictures are beyond anything we would have ever imagined or dreamed of. They are truly works of art.... Read More Wolfgang and Chiaki are truly creative and so easy to be around with. They put so much effort into the shots to make them unique but it seems so natural and with ease. They really go beyond the call of duty and the results speak for themselves. We love your work. Yi and Xia Liang

Lovers got a perfect TEN

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Xiaoyong Y

It was a great memory to get married on Valentine day, 2013 with the one I love. As visitors to NYC, we did not have many firends and relatives here. But we got enough luck to meet Mr. Wolfgang (from A Day of Bliss Studio) to serve as our professional wedding... Read More photographer. We heard about Mr. Wolfgang from a friend. I felt that he should be really good at what he does when the first time we saw his sample work, which are taken all over the world. On the wedding day, we got thousands of photos taken by Wolfgang and his assistant from Brooklyn Bridge and Time Square. He can always find the best combination of time to click the shutter, perspective, composition and color coordination. The shooting results were very good(far beyond our expectation actually). Being able to see is easy, but being able to capture that very moment is much harder. Wolfgang had the talent to capture beautiful moments. I highly recommend Mr. Wolfgang as your upcoming wedding photographer to track the every beautiful moments of your most special day.

Our romantic Day in Venezia

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Marcella C

It was a true pleasure working with A Day of Bliss Photography, they came half way around the world to capture our big day in Venezia. The images are artful and stunning, we could not have imagined a more beautiful and creative rendering of this, our very special day in... Read More November. We will forever treasure these moments and have the images to recall the special emotions of this incredible fall day in Italy. These amazing pictures could be an inspiration for a romantic movie, we sure felt like stars. It was so easy to feel relaxed in front of the camera and the results are so breathtaking. Thank you A Day of Bliss, you are the best, ever! Marcella and Giovanni

The perfect choice.

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Tara L

Wolfgang and Chiaki are amazing. We liked them before we set foot into the studio. The pictures on the website are stunning; we already knew had found something special. Researching photographers can be a daunting task, and the more websites you visit, the more things... Read More start to blur together and you may find you can no longer tell one photographer from the other. That isn't the case with A Day of Bliss. Their pictures stood out from the beginning, and never became confused with anything else. Never blurred. Never seemed indistinct. Meeting with Wolfgang only served to confirm that this was the right choice for us. The beautiful, photojournalistic style coupled with a bit of something from the fashion photography world was something that stayed consistent from the website to flipping through albums of work at the studio. He is easy to talk to, and has a relaxed yet highly professional demeanor that puts you at ease - this is not something that should be taken for granted, it isn't a universal manner that all photographers have. Wolfgang was highly responsive from the beginning of the process and that isn't something that stopped once the contract was signed. On the day of the wedding, Wolfgang and Chiaki were a pleasure to work with - something that didn't only apply to us, but applied to our guests, as well. So many people passed along compliments to express how kind they were. We knew they were consummate professionals, and everyone else did, too, as they went wherever the shot was, wherever the best angle was, up the stairs, on the balcony, in the grass - you name it, they went there. Through so much of the events, they seemed almost invisible, capturing beautiful pictures photojournalistically, just like we wanted, and to great effect. It is also worth noting that my husband and I are absolutely horrible at taking pictures, but in looking at the pictures Wolfgang and Chiaki took - you wouldn't believe that we consider ourselves unphotogenic. Working with A Day of Bliss was a wonderful experience, and we'll never forget the great people behind the beautiful pictures of our wedding day. I most highly recommend Wolfgang and Chiaki to anyone on the hunt for beautiful photography of their event - wherever that event may be.

TO A Day Of Bliss Wedding Photography