A Day Of Bliss Wedding Photography

New York, NY

Masterful Wedding Photography: A Day of Bliss

Couples seek out this company for its photographers high-fashion sensibility: Wolfgang Freithof has shot Claudia Schiffer, Iman, and Naomi Campbell for magazines such as Vogue. He usually shoots locally but also photographs destination weddings featuring amazing locations for your wedding portraits

Engagement

$5,000+

Photo

307 West 38th Street, New York, NY (212) 724-1790

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lana T

We booked A Day of Bliss for our July 2016 wedding and we could not be happier with our choice. We considered tons of photographers in search of the right match for our special day. When we came across A Day of Bliss and saw the beautiful albums on his website we knew there was... Read More something special about Wolfgang's work. He operates with a high degree of professionalism and the process from beginning to end was a breeze. I was so nervous about getting my pictures because my expectation was so high, when our picture gallery arrived all I could say was "AMAZING", every picture was beautiful! Wolfgangs and Chiaki's style and manner in capturing our special moments was so cool and unintrusive that we were always in the moment. We had so much fun during the picture taking and throughout the day. He nailed it, family, friends, background and every fine detail. I will close this review by sharing with you what I shared with him 'Wolfgang, you are an artist and I am a fan!' I highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Jenna L

Simply the best. Chiaki and her assistant were rays of sunshine on our wedding day and we are thrilled with the photos. Other people are too. The compliments keep flowing in. My husband and I both work in advertising on the creative side, so we're super picky about... Read More photographers. A Day of Bliss delivered! Each shot was crafted and composed beautifully. A lot of nice, natural shots too. No cheesy stuff. Both Chiaki and her assistant worked extremely hard all day and we're so thankful. Wolfgang was a pleasure to correspond with throughout. Book them while you can!!

Simply wonderful.

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 samantha t

Wolfgang and Chiaki were truly amazing to work with. Their photographs are exquisite and we are so excited to display them in our home. We feel fortunate to have worked with people who are so very talented and also so lovely personally. From day one, they made themselves... Read More available, offered helpful suggestions, and were generally a pleasure to deal with. A couple of months before the wedding, Wolfgang even came out to meet me and my mom at the venue to scope out the best places to shoot on the day of the event. When we wanted to do an extra photo shoot in Manhattan following the wedding (which was on Long Island), Wolfgang and Chiaki met us downtown around midnight to do the shoot (after spending hours shooting our pre-wedding festivities, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception). It was freezing that night - but they made the shoot lots of fun regardless and truly took the most beautiful and creative photos of us in a place that was special to me and my husband. Both photographers made our guests and us feel comfortable in front of the camera, took truly stunning photographs, and really went out of their way to deliver the best work product possible.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Nicole N

I really can't say enough great things about Wolfgang and the team at A Day of Bliss. Wolfgang is so great to work with and he makes the tedious task of planning a wedding so easy. My wedding was only 3 weeks ago, and I haven't seen the pictures yet but I know they will be... Read More beautiful. I wanted to get this review out ASAP because Wolfgang and Serge were just so great on our wedding day. We had a lot of traveling to do that day and were nervous about getting from place to place but everything went off without a hitch. Our day felt very hectic with all the running around but I have complete trust in the team and know they shot everything we needed. I cant thank Wolfgang and Serge enough for their hard work that day and cant wait to see the final results!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Mimi P

If you work with Wolfgang at Day of Bliss, you are making an incredible investment in the quality and value of your photographs. He takes a polished, yet and candid approach to his work, resulting in photographs that I felt like could have come out of a magazine - but at the... Read More same time perfectly captured the emotion of the day and of our personality. We are thrilled with the results! The one watch out I would give is that it took a while for him to respond on several occasions and they took an extra month to deliver the final selects. Overall, very happy!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sara

Wolfgang is so talented and wonderful to work with! We absolutely loved our engagement and wedding photos. You could tell how much Wolfgang loved photography, and he went above and beyond to help us pick great locations for our photos and to capture the perfect shots.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Jennifer W

They were a pleasure to work with. Very professional, responsive and talented. The engagement photos were beautiful and we can't wait to see how our wedding photos came out.

2016-08-09T12:58:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you, it was an absolute pleasure being a part of your big day, we are looking forward to sharing your beautiful wedding images with you soon.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Adri E

From the moment we met Wolfgang, we were unbelievably impressed by how he captured central park and colors that we overlooked every day. But, this initial impression was nothing compared to the absolutely love and awe we developed for him and Chiaki the day of our wedding. We... Read More recently got our pictures back and Wolfgang and Chiaki captured exactly what we were looking for and more. Our pictures do not look awkwardly posed like a lot of wedding picture, we aren't awkwardly gazing at each other's eyes, we are laughing and walking, normally. The wedding captured the love and quirkiness that we share as well as our love for Central Park. Once our wedding was over, my husband and I were already thinking of the next event where we would be able to book Wolfgang and Chiaki. By the end of the night, they felt like our friends, close people who knew exactly who we are and what we wanted. I honestly could not recommend them more!! If you get married in Central Park or New York you would be making a huge mistake by not booking them. (It would also be a mistake if you get married anywhere else!)

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Dianna K

When looking for a photographer for our wedding I wanted to make sure I found a true professional but at the same time I did not want to break the bank. I have taken a few photography classes so I had an idea of what to look for. When I looked at the photo gallery for A Day of... Read More Bliss I knew that the photographer had a creative eye and took quality photos. I knew right away that I wanted to use this photographer, but would it break the bank? I reached out and received a response from Wolfgang who was able to create a package to give us what we were looking for. As far as the price goes, I felt that it was very reasonable for the quality. I will admit, there were a couple other places I checked that were cheaper, but when you compared the quality and creativeness of the photos, A Day of Bliss was significantly better. You get what you pay for and for your wedding day do not go cheap. There were also a couple places that were more expensive but I saw no difference in the quality, so why pay more? Our wedding was the day after Thanksgiving at 10:30 AM and photos started a few hours before this. Wolfgang arrived at our hotel on time and was an absolute pleasure to work with. He knew several great locations in Central Park to take photos and gave great direction on what to do to make the photo great. A few weeks later, we received our photo proofs on a secured website and they were absolutely stunning. I shared a couple of my favorites on Facebook and had several people comment that the photos looked like they came from a magazine. Yes, they are that awesome. Through the website you have the option to purchase photos through A Day of Bliss or download them. While you could have photos printed anywhere, I would always go with printing through the photographer. Maybe it is just me, but it seems like you lose some of the photo quality when it’s not printed from the original source.

The BEST photographer I have ever met!!!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Vianna O

I did extensive research on photographers (and I mean EXTENSIVE) and needed someone absolutely amazing to capture the most special day of my life. I don't often rave and am extremely detail oriented & picky, but Wolfgang Freithoff and assistant Chiaki Sato are hands down the... Read More most talented photographers I have ever met. In my research, I fell in love with his portfolio and was impressed to see that he travels the world to shoot weddings. We received our proofs just this week, and I was genuinely mind blown by each and every one. Each photo is a work of art. Everyone that I have shown so far cannot believe how beautiful they are. Wolfgang was a pleasure to work with, and he and his assistant are very professional. They blended in with our wedding and weren't in the way at all. Chiaki came to my house at the beginning of the day, and the way she took detailed photos of my shoes, dress & rings was truly amazing! I will absolutely use Wolfgang anytime I need a professional photographer in the future- he was worth every last penny. If he is available for your wedding day, you are one lucky bride & should jump on the opportunity to work with him!

AMAZING WORK!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015

I LOVED working with Wolfgang and his team! He made my husband and I feel comfortable and at ease. We had a very ethnic and traditional ceremony and he nailed every shot nonetheless. Working with Wolfgang was an absolute pleasure. He was so readily accessible via email and text... Read More despite his busy work schedule. I absolutely loved my albums! His work is not over-touched or fake, which is extremely hard to find in the wedding industry. It's just simply elegant. Our photographers were just not something we had to worry about at all during the wedding planning process because they were incredibly prompt and professional. I can't say enough good things about A Day of Bliss.

Wonderful wedding photographers!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Stefanie E

We chose A Day of Bliss for our wedding and were so happy we did! They were friendly, polite and easy to work with and the photos were beautiful! Everyone is raving about them. We would highly recommend them!

Exceptional Wedding Photographers

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Vanessa P

Since the day we met Wolfgang, we knew that A Day of Bliss was the perfect wedding photographers for us. Their photojournalistic vision was exactly what we were looking for. Wolfgang was always responsive, and a pleasure to work with. On our wedding day, we had Wolfgang and... Read More Tanya as our photographers. Everything was seamless, and they were extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. There are no words to describe how wonderfully they captured our special day. The photographs that we received were all STUNNING and our album is absolutely beautiful. We received almost 700 edited imaged after the event. This did take over 2 months to receive, but it was worth the wait. Not many photographers enhance/edit that many images for their clients and i think this is a very special service that Wolfgang and his team provide. I would highly recommend ADOB as a vendor and i couldn't be happier with the entire experience.

A fantastic team

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Claire D

We had the pleasure of having Wolfgang and Chiaki as our photographers for our wedding in California this past August and I have nothing but good things to say about these two. Both are professional, polite, easy to work with, and incredible talented behind those lenses. I... Read More found A Day of Bliss through Pinterest and went with my gut to hire them without meeting in person first. It turned out to be one of the best (if not the best) decisions I made about our wedding. I also love the way the company processes contracts. For someone who reviews contracts regularly, I'm really impressed of the system they set up. Compared to other vendors that we worked with, they are much more on top of things. When it came to our wedding, Chiaki and Wolfgang spent the whole week in California to ensure there was no travel hiccup. They met us multiple times, scouted out the venue the day before, and were working tirelessly the whole wedding day (about 12 hours or so). That is dedication!!! I really appreciate people who love what they do and who do it well. And that is how I would describe this incredible team. We recently got a couple of photos as a preview and my husband and I are so happy on how they turned out! I had a fear that we would look awkward (we tend to not look so great in pictures), but they look beautiful. We can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Hire them, ASAP!

Outstanding Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Janelle R

Pictures speak for themselves and Wolfgang's work is outstanding. He did an amazing job capturing both our engagement shoot and wedding day and I highly recommend him to any bride.

Amazing pictures with creative touch!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

Chiaki Sato and her associate Tanya were our wedding photographers. From the first moment we met her at A Day of Bliss Photography Inc. we felt she will capture our day in the style we envisioned. She was a perfect match with our diverse guests and families from all over the... Read More world and she put us at ease from the moment we did our engagement shoot and with her calm, pleasant demeanor on our wedding day. Not only did she capture all the important moments with a creative touch but all the details and decorations were done perfectly, nothing was left out. The pictures are amazing, she is truly talented. We can highly recommend Chiaki Sato and we will not hesitate to refer her to all of our friends.

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 melissa p

Wolfgang and his team shot our wedding four months ago. They were awesome to work with! Wolfgang and Chaiki have great attention to detail and were very creative in their work. They captured everything perfectly! Everything was happening so fast during the wedding that it was... Read More all a blur for us but thankfully Wolfgang and his team were there to capture so many great moments...Moments we didn't even know existed until we looked through all of our pictures. It's like we're reliving our wedding again! I have already looked at our wedding photos dozens of times. So many of our family and friends have complimented on the quality, creativity and the quantity of the pictures. I can't fail to mention how patient and accommodating they are as well! Just amazing!

Best Decision We Ever Made!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Melissa G

Wolfgang and Chiaki are the perfect wedding photographers. They are artistic, professional, attentive and most importantly...produce BEAUTIFUL photos. We could not be happier with the results; we received nearly 800 retouched and stunning images. Chiaki's retouching is a true... Read More art form, leaving you more beautiful than you could have imagined. The engagement session is a great opportunity to practice with Wolfgang. He makes you feel comfortable and gives direction when needed. We shopped around a lot before finding A Day of Bliss...and I can say with certainty, their prices are MORE than fair. You get a print of each photo, a USB of all photos (making sharing and printing images easy), and ten larger custom prints...which is much more than most companies offer. If you want to be able to remember your special day with beautiful images beyond your expectations...choose A Day of Bliss Photography!

Incredible Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Sarah U

What an incredible vendor! I cannot say enough glowing things about A Day of Bliss Photography. Their style, vision, flexibility and professionalism made our wedding day and pictures absolutely perfect. I wanted vendors that I didn't have to worry about on day of, especially... Read More because I had a destination wedding. Chiaki and Wolfgang spent a considerable amount of time on the phone and in person discussing my vision and were always available by email or phone to discuss changes or ideas. I'd highly suggest getting a package that includes an engagement shoot. This was a great test run and allowed my husband and I to get used to being photographed :). Their pictures will be cherished for a lifetime!

True Bliss

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Ilyssa G

I can't say enough wonderful things about Wolfgang and Chiaki! They were so easy to work with before, during, and after the wedding. They are extremely talented and take the most stunning photographs. I would highly recommend them without hesitation to anyone looking for... Read More elegant, timeless wedding photos!

Excellence

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Natalie S

Truly beautiful engagement and wedding photos! We have never looked better.Looking forward to the albums! Our only wish is that we had more photos but that's not their fault just reduced time due to mishaps during the wedding day. They are a great team, kind, creative and... Read More professional!! We hope to work with them in the future!

Truly Exceptional

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

We researched couple dozens of wedding photographers before making the decision, including the highly-acclaimed names in other parts of the world. I found myself keep going back to A Day of Bliss for their artistic and timeless images. Wolf and his team have been incredibly... Read More helpful and flexible throughout the process, especially as we were planning the wedding from London. On the wedding date, they were proactive and diligent in capturing the whole day. We recently got the photos back and they were just how I envisioned them to be. Wolf and Chiaki's fashion touch make the images magazine-worthy. The services have been very thoughtful as well. I would highly recommend ADOB to any future brides.

Wolfgang and Chiaki are amazing !

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 Ruth N

I honestly can say that I loved everything about my photographers, photographs and albums. They were a pleasure to work with, getting every shot I wanted, and didn't know I wanted, without ever getting in the way. They are quick and precise and are truly interested in making you... Read More happy. I gave them a list of shots I wanted and they made sure I had them. They are quick to answer emails and phone calls and are super flexible. By far the best photographers in NYC and beyond !

Great Photographers!

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Jill P

Wolfgang and Chaiki are kind, warm, accommodating, patient, hard working and VERY EASY to work with. Their photos were gorgeous. They managed to capture every single moment of our wedding and the images were artistic, and beautiful.

A very happy bride

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 kaori k

A Day of Bliss Photography was the best decision we made selecting our wedding vendors. From the moment we viewed their website to meeting with them and having them at our wedding, we are so very pleased! We were so relaxed on our wedding day knowing we were in good hands with... Read More them. Wolfgang and Chiaki are professional, extremely pleasant and quick to address any question, they eased all our concerns, and most of all, a lot of fun! We booked our engagement shoot well before the wedding and when our wedding day finally came, we felt like we had known them forever. We are so happy with our decision and would without hesitation recommend them to anyone looking for amazing wedding pictures, we are so happy with the amazing images they created for us – our images look like our wedding was shot for an editorial layout.

Start a Conversation!