A Dazzling Day...Weddings by Darcie WEDDING PLANNER

Sacramento/Sierra Tahoe ~ El Dorado & Amador Co. Foothills

Engagement Party, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Sacramento/Sierra Tahoe ~ El Dorado & Amador Co. Foothills (530) 676-3796

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jennifer M

We are so thankful to have hired Darcie to help with our wedding. We enlisted her help after recognizing we did not want to gamble with a DIY approach. Her experience, access to industry professionals and her by-your-side approach was INVALUABLE. It saved us so much time, gave... Read More us much needed peace of mind and most importantly our wedding was better than we ever expected. We, too, were pleasantly surprised at how affordable her service was. Without a doubt, the investment was worth every penny!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 EDCVC J

Darcie volunteered her expertise and materials to our non-profit organization for our First Annual Signature Event. Darcie maintained fluid communication through the months leading up to the event. She also was was a fountain of knowledge for local catering, bakery, party... Read More supplies and anything party/event related. Darcie was organized and very detailed oriented but most of all she maintained an optimistic and happy attitude throughout the event. She maintained calm and assured that everything was running effectively so that we could all enjoy the event. I can honestly say that thanks to her, we had an incredibly successful and beautiful event. I sincerely recommend Darcie for wedding/event planning.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jennifer M

My Husband and I honestly can’t give enough praises to Darcie Wagner Swedelson and her Company, A Dazzling Day. Once I found Darcie she hit the ground running. Literally! We had limited time to plan and a limited budget to work with. Darcie managed to pull it off successfully!... Read More She created a lovely garden wedding for us. She took my vision and made it real. For our special day she completely transformed a space. Darcie is a warm and vibrant person. Her demeanor made all the difference for me in planning such an intimate moment in my life. Having her there took all the stress away from me. I was able to really enjoy my wedding day. In the end I found a true friend in Darcie. I highly recommend her. She is great at what she does. Please don’t hesitate to contact her for your special day.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

Our big day could NOT have gone any smoother. When you think of your big day you really want it to be the best. When you book with Darcie you will get the best. She made every transition so smooth and made our wedding the most memorable day ever. Sounds cliche, i know. But its... Read More the truth. I wouldnt recommend anyone else. Thanks Darcie!! We love you.

2016-08-12T15:50:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jarred and Cindy, We know the day was May 14 2016... and yes the day was just perfect and flowed so all of your family enjoyed the special coming together. I was honored to be selected to be there.