Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1008 House Avenue, Cheyenne, WY (970) 690-7115

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Mackenzie K

Mike is the MAN! We had briefly considered having a friend DJ our wedding and rent equipment, but everything was so overly complicated and we were going to have to spend half our wedding day moving sound equipment. And then we met Mike... Personable, charming, eloquent, and SO... Read More friendly. Mike knocked it out of the park. From an outdoor soundcheck in the cold to an awesome reception Mike was on point all day. Flexible, attentive, and professional. Mike made our special day even more special. Plus! He will work with you to curate a playlist specific to your tastes and needs. Our friends are STILL talking about how great the music was for our wedding. Mike: we cannot thank you enough. You were worth every penny and if we had to do it all over again one of the first steps we would take is to get you locked down for our big day! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Amy B

We can't thank Mike enough for all he did for us on our wedding. Number one, he stepped in when another DJ bailed on us and made every step as smooth as he could to make sure we were taking care of. It was like having a close family member there. Not only was the music spot on... Read More for our crowd, he was Johnny on the spot any time we asked for anything! He makes it happen, and we would highly recommend him!

Wonderful DJ

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Jacquelyn M

Mike was great to work with for our wedding! He was very open and patient with us, as we were very specific on the songs we wanted to be played during our ceremony and reception. He played everything requested and did the best he could with all of the requests from our guests.... Read More Our guests were on the floor dancing for the entire night!

Wonderful DJ!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Jordyn F

I am so glad I chose Mike to DJ my wedding. We had SO much fun and he took all of my crazy requests and made it happen. Everything was seamless and he really helped both the ceremony and reception to flow smoothly. It really helped to set the tone and create a truly celebratory... Read More night! Mike met with me numerous times at random Starbucks to go over details, and is just fun to be around. I would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ for any event!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 3/23/2014 Marcie S

Mike was wonderful and very helpful through the entire wedding planning process! He was friendly and we got many complements from our guests. He even helped us pull decorations down from the ceiling when the party was over; he was one of the few that could reach them without a... Read More ladder. Everything was inclusive and there were no surprises when it came to the final bill.