A Creative Way to Say It!

You are unique and your save-the-date can be too! Use one of our designs “as is” or we’ll help you modify a design to your taste. We love to provide personal design help to make your save-the-date unique to you. Request a sample today to see our vibrant colors and the difference in quality!

Custom Invitations, Save-The-Dates, Invitations + Paper Goods

2629 Foothill Blvd, La Crescenta, CA (877) 238-9458

Very happy!!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Leanne S

I got my save the date magnets from Giftful Heart and my fiance and I love them!! They are a great quality and the customer service was excellent. Even though it was all online it still felt very personable. The magnets included envelopes at no extra cost and I only spent $125... Read More for 84 magnets with envelopes & shipped! The picture quality on the magnets is great and I love how many customizing options I had! I picked an outline and basically changed everything else. It was great, very happy, great customer service and great product. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! The best part is everyone that has gotten one loves them as much as I do!

A Giftful Heart is wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Mindy P

When we took our engagement photos, we knew that we wanted to incorporate them into Save-the-Dates at some point. To us, a magnet was the perfect combination of fun, classy, and personalization that we were hoping for. I could not have been happier with the experience that we... Read More had working with Kathy and A Giftful Heart! They were any Bride's dream come true. They were prompt, attentive, helpful, affordable, and most of all, they produced an awesome product! Their quality of customer service is impeccable. The quality of our magnets was more than I ever expected, thick magnets (not flimsy at all), vibrant colors, and beautiful envelopes to send them out in. What more could you ask for when you're planning a wedding? We were honored when they asked us if they could use our engagment pic for their sample on the design that we chose! Over a year later, our magnets are still up not only in our home, but in our family and friend's homes too. And, our pic is still on their website as the sample for the vineyard design that we chose. We have consistently referred friends and family to this company, and will continue to do so as long as we know people who are getting married. Thank you, A Giftful Heart...we hope to use your company again in the future! Can we think, baby announcements someday? :-)

Great experience

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Kayla W

I ordered my Save the Dates from this site and could not have had a better experience! Every time that I emailed with a question or concern I was promptly answered. My magnets arrived earlier than expected and looked just like the proof sent to me via email. My best friend has... Read More now ordered her Save the Date magnets from A Giftful Heart and is anxiously awaiting their arrival!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Sara H

We ordered save the date magnets from A Giftful Heart. Within a few months, our family and friends were all telling us that their magnets were totally faded and discolored. I have other save the dates magnets on my fridge that are in perfect condition years later! I contacted... Read More the company to see if we could at least get a few that were done properly so we could have some to save, as ours also is completely discolored after being on the fridge for 3 months. They have not responded. We have not even had the wedding yet and the magnets look awful!

Save the Dates

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Lindsey R

Ordering my save the dates through a * g i f t f u l * h e a r t was such a success! Kathy was very helpful while I was trying to get my color matched up just right. I did not have to wait very long either to receive the in the mail. Very satisfied!

Great for Save the Dates!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Katie T

My fiancé and I ordered save the dates from a giftful heart and loved them! They turned out really good.

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

Absolutely loved my save the date magnets I received. They were willing to help and create our magnets just the way we wanted. Production time was very quick. They are also one of the cheapest places, I found to create the magnets! Will definitely be using them again for any... Read More invitation needs!

I love my invitations!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Nicole W

I absolutely love my boarding pass invitations they are beautiful and they go perfect with our destination wedding!I also got the save the date magnets and they were perfect too! I would highly recommend a giftful heart! They do a wonderful job!💞

Wedding magnets!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Lee N

I ordered my save the dates magnets and I absolutely love them! Everyone is so friendly and easy to work with throughout the whole process and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a magnet for a special event! I'm so excited for everyone to receive them in the... Read More mail:) Thanks again for yalls incredible work!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Taylor R

I chose this lady because she had such great reviews on this website and she was inexpensive. However, I soon realized she was inexpensive for a reason. First, I ordered my save the dates through her. I basically used a design on Wedding Paper Divas online and input my own... Read More photos and wedding information. I sent her the proof and asked her to basically imitate it, but to change the font color and add our wedding website. She kept sending me proofs without the changes made, but with other details changed. It took nearly a month and a half of going back and forth through email to get the save the date finished with those two small modifications. I thought this was pretty astounding since the save the date was already pretty much designed from the start. I ended up sending out my save the dates late, around 5 months prior to the wedding. I swore I wouldn't use her again for invitations because of my experience with the save the dates. However, I contacted local stationers and found them to be much more expensive, so I decided to proceed with her. I knew she didn't carefully read emails, so I sent her very detailed emails with headings, a description of what I would like for each aspect of the invitation (font style, font color, etc.), and a link to a picture as an example. She said she would get me a proof and would be able to send out my invitations by the deadline I specified. I got my first proof nearly three weeks later, after I had called her concerned. After I left her a concerned voicemail, she emailed me and said she would have a proof ready within the hour. I received a proof that looked like she made it in Word in 15 minutes. I realized maybe she wasn't a good designer and just needed something to imitate, so I found a different style online and asked her to just imitate it with my information. She sent me a second proof where the colors were all off, and it looked really DIY. I was getting stressed because I was getting low on time, even though I sent her all instructions about 6 weeks before I wanted to mail out the invitations. I ended up just finding a design on Minted.com and paid the extra money so I could get them out on time. I was really happy with the design I chose there. Originally, I wanted to use a local business instead of an online mega-giant company, but using this vendor only gave me undue stress. This is the only vendor I have had major issues with throughout my whole wedding. I felt compelled to write a review since I know so many brides depend on them. Next time, I would just go online and pay the extra money. It will save you time and stress.

Can't go wrong with A Giftful Heart!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Lannette D

I just received my finished magnetic save the dates from A Giftful Heart, and I could not have been more satisfied with them! I had an idea of what I wanted, and they were the only site that had exactly that. The price, quality, and customer service could not be beaten! I asked... Read More for a few changes to the proof and each time it was done quickly and efficiently. They were so very friendly and precise with timing of shipping and receiving dates. Anyone looking for magnetic save the dates... you can not go wrong with A Giftful Heart!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Cody P

Anyone considering magnets for their special event will save themselves lots of stress by ordering through A Giftful Heart! The quality of my magnets are excellent and the color/clarity of my four pictures is wonderful! The website is easy to work with and they have so many... Read More templates/features that help you create your own unique magnet! Not only will you get good quality products, but A Giftful Heart provides outstanding customer service!!!! I can't compliment them enough on that! From the minute I ordered to weeks after I received my magnets, I always had someone following up with me to make sure everything was exactly as I had wanted it. You can tell this company genuinely cares about making sure it's customers are happy!!

Superb quality and customer service

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I have ordered both Save the Date magnets and birth announcement magnets from A Giftful Heart. These are by far the nicest quality magnets I have seen. The magnets are thick and feel and look nicely made. The coloring is vivid and the finish is very nice. The customer... Read More service is absolutely unbeatable-- very quick response from a representative who will work with you to refine and perfect your magnet. They are also very reasonably priced. I highly recommend!

Save the Date Magnents

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Lauren K

I loved working with A Giftful Heart for our Save the Date Magnets! It was so easy to pick from the designs and customize them to our liking. I also loved receiving a proof after any change was made and before we placed the order. The magnets are great quality and super... Read More reasonably priced compared to other sites. We are very happy with the save the dates and the service from A Giftful Heart!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kelli B

I was looking for heart shaped save the dates and found them! A giftful heart was so easy to work with and the product I received was PERFECT... From the color to the font... Exactly what I was looking for! They were so easy to work with. They contacted me after the package... Read More arrived to make sure I received it and that I was satisfied with the results! I will definitely be doing business with them again in the future!

Save the date magnets

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Stacey C

Our save the date magnents came out amazing. Not only was I happy with the product, the service at A Giftful Heart was also amazing. They were very fast to reply to my questions and even faster to ship my final product. I would definitely recommend A Giftful Heart.

A Giftful Heart's Personal Touch

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Linly S

We ordered save the date magnets from A Giftful Heart. They had loads of design options, even for people like us who preferred not to use our picture on the save the date. We found a picture we loved (tandem bike) and font that was perfect. It was VERY affordable! Our only... Read More concern had been that the magnets would be too heavy and require extra postage, but when I took them to the post office, I was told they were still under by an ounce! We are extremely satisfied with the quality of the product, the personal and professional service we've received, and the promptness of this order. In the shipment, there was a hand written note from one of the employees at Giftful Heart. In my opinion, these days, businesses who take the time to add a personal touch really show the care they are putting into their work. I would very highly recommend A Giftful Heart to any bride, or for any service!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Amanda A

I was so impressed with our save the date magnets! Our family and friends rave how nice they are and they were very affordable! Darren gave us excellent customer service and was very helpful with any modifications or requests we had. I definitely recommend using this company!

GREAT Save the Date Magnets for a steal!!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Kim K

If you're looking for save the date magnets for a great price A Giftful Heart is the place to go! We recently bought 200 custom magnets and couldn't be happier! We spent a few days trying to find the highest quality magnet for the best price and stumbled upon A Giftful... Read More Heart. Not only did we get great quality magnets (can read the wording, color looks great, picture is clear..) they also included envelopes for free! I expected to pay well into the $200's and only paid $150 (with the help of a coupon)! After we submitted our order we had the proof within 24 hours, and the magnets at our door within 10 days! I HIGHLY recommend checking these guys out! Especially if you're a bride on a budget like me!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Jhimelle M

Online ordering can be nerve wrecking, especially with something soo important. Not only was my magnet save the date beautiful and high quality, the customer service was excellent, good price point, very prompt and very accommodating with my requests. I would order again in a... Read More heart beat!

Save the Dates

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 katie m

I purchased my save the Dates from agiftfulheart and they turned out great! They were exactly what I ordered and for a reasonable price. I was nervous ordering online, but with there customer service they came out perfect! They have all kinds of different styles to choose from.... Read More I loved that they checked in with me after I got my order to make sure they came out exactly how I wanted them.

Save the Date magnets

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 casie a

I really liked this company's product. I ordered save the date magnets for my wedding, was able to get a discount of about $15-$20 off the total, and I received them in just one week! My save the dates looked beautiful and were exactly what I was looking for. I viewed other... Read More websites with similar designs, but they were so much more expensive than what my budget would allow. These save the dates were the better price and the quality was awesome too! I would definitely recommend this site to others.

Love Our Save the Date Magnets!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Rachel H

My fiance and I were so happy with The Giftful Heart. We ordered our save the dates a few weeks ago and we received them by the following week. We sent them out to our guests the other day and we've already gotten so many compliments! Great quality, great design, great value! I... Read More highly recommend this company for your Save the Dates.

One Overjoyed Bride to Be!!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Amanda R

I looked for almost 2 months at other websites searching for the PERFECT magnet save the date. Nothing I came across was on any website was "me." I was almost going to give up and make my own (somehow) but then I stumbled upon A Giftful Heart. The design I customized came out... Read More exactly how I wanted it and even better than I could have imagined!! I could not be happier with my save the dates. I am so happy I found this company, and will recommend it to anyone and everyone!!! The customer service was beyond amazing. The shipping was smooth and easy (they provided a tracking number immediately after printing) and they were at my doorstep as soon as promised!! Any bride to be searching for the perfect items with stress free (we need as little stress as possible while planning our wedding!) user friendly accommodations, I highly recommend A Giftful Heart!! -Amanda

Incredible save the date magnets!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015

I am SO happy that I found A Giftful Heart. I looked at a TON of different sites to find the the perfect save the date magnet, and ordered samples from all of them. I got so frustrated that they were either too large or too small or of poor quality until I found A Giftful Heart!... Read More They were so easy to work with and extremely prompt in their getting back to me with proofs. In addition, I found the size magnet that we decided to go with (4x5.25) to be PERFECT and the quality was incredible-- these magnets are much thicker than other magnets and just of so much better quality. We've gotten so many complements on our save the date magnets and I will 100% use A Giftful Heart in the future! I would recommend this company to anyone!

Start a Conversation!