A Creative Way to Say It!

You are unique and your save-the-date can be too! Use one of our designs “as is” or we’ll help you modify a design to your taste. We love to provide personal design help to make your save-the-date unique to you. Request a sample today to see our vibrant colors and the difference in quality!

Custom Invitations, Save-The-Dates, Invitations + Paper Goods

2629 Foothill Blvd, La Crescenta, CA

Very happy!!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Leanne S

I got my save the date magnets from Giftful Heart and my fiance and I love them!! They are a great quality and the customer service was excellent. Even though it was all online it still felt very personable. The magnets included envelopes at no extra cost and I only spent $125... Read More for 84 magnets with envelopes & shipped! The picture quality on the magnets is great and I love how many customizing options I had! I picked an outline and basically changed everything else. It was great, very happy, great customer service and great product. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! The best part is everyone that has gotten one loves them as much as I do!

A Giftful Heart is wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Mindy P

When we took our engagement photos, we knew that we wanted to incorporate them into Save-the-Dates at some point. To us, a magnet was the perfect combination of fun, classy, and personalization that we were hoping for. I could not have been happier with the experience that we... Read More had working with Kathy and A Giftful Heart! They were any Bride's dream come true. They were prompt, attentive, helpful, affordable, and most of all, they produced an awesome product! Their quality of customer service is impeccable. The quality of our magnets was more than I ever expected, thick magnets (not flimsy at all), vibrant colors, and beautiful envelopes to send them out in. What more could you ask for when you're planning a wedding? We were honored when they asked us if they could use our engagment pic for their sample on the design that we chose! Over a year later, our magnets are still up not only in our home, but in our family and friend's homes too. And, our pic is still on their website as the sample for the vineyard design that we chose. We have consistently referred friends and family to this company, and will continue to do so as long as we know people who are getting married. Thank you, A Giftful Heart...we hope to use your company again in the future! Can we think, baby announcements someday? :-)

Great experience

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Kayla W

I ordered my Save the Dates from this site and could not have had a better experience! Every time that I emailed with a question or concern I was promptly answered. My magnets arrived earlier than expected and looked just like the proof sent to me via email. My best friend has... Read More now ordered her Save the Date magnets from A Giftful Heart and is anxiously awaiting their arrival!

Can't go wrong with A Giftful Heart!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Lannette D

I just received my finished magnetic save the dates from A Giftful Heart, and I could not have been more satisfied with them! I had an idea of what I wanted, and they were the only site that had exactly that. The price, quality, and customer service could not be beaten! I asked... Read More for a few changes to the proof and each time it was done quickly and efficiently. They were so very friendly and precise with timing of shipping and receiving dates. Anyone looking for magnetic save the dates... you can not go wrong with A Giftful Heart!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Cody P

Anyone considering magnets for their special event will save themselves lots of stress by ordering through A Giftful Heart! The quality of my magnets are excellent and the color/clarity of my four pictures is wonderful! The website is easy to work with and they have so many... Read More templates/features that help you create your own unique magnet! Not only will you get good quality products, but A Giftful Heart provides outstanding customer service!!!! I can't compliment them enough on that! From the minute I ordered to weeks after I received my magnets, I always had someone following up with me to make sure everything was exactly as I had wanted it. You can tell this company genuinely cares about making sure it's customers are happy!!

Superb quality and customer service

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I have ordered both Save the Date magnets and birth announcement magnets from A Giftful Heart. These are by far the nicest quality magnets I have seen. The magnets are thick and feel and look nicely made. The coloring is vivid and the finish is very nice. The customer... Read More service is absolutely unbeatable-- very quick response from a representative who will work with you to refine and perfect your magnet. They are also very reasonably priced. I highly recommend!

Save the Date Magnents

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Lauren K

I loved working with A Giftful Heart for our Save the Date Magnets! It was so easy to pick from the designs and customize them to our liking. I also loved receiving a proof after any change was made and before we placed the order. The magnets are great quality and super... Read More reasonably priced compared to other sites. We are very happy with the save the dates and the service from A Giftful Heart!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kelli B

I was looking for heart shaped save the dates and found them! A giftful heart was so easy to work with and the product I received was PERFECT... From the color to the font... Exactly what I was looking for! They were so easy to work with. They contacted me after the package... Read More arrived to make sure I received it and that I was satisfied with the results! I will definitely be doing business with them again in the future!

Save the date magnets

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Stacey C

Our save the date magnents came out amazing. Not only was I happy with the product, the service at A Giftful Heart was also amazing. They were very fast to reply to my questions and even faster to ship my final product. I would definitely recommend A Giftful Heart.

A Giftful Heart's Personal Touch

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

We ordered save the date magnets from A Giftful Heart. They had loads of design options, even for people like us who preferred not to use our picture on the save the date. We found a picture we loved (tandem bike) and font that was perfect. It was VERY affordable! Our only... Read More concern had been that the magnets would be too heavy and require extra postage, but when I took them to the post office, I was told they were still under by an ounce! We are extremely satisfied with the quality of the product, the personal and professional service we've received, and the promptness of this order. In the shipment, there was a hand written note from one of the employees at Giftful Heart. In my opinion, these days, businesses who take the time to add a personal touch really show the care they are putting into their work. I would very highly recommend A Giftful Heart to any bride, or for any service!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Amanda A

I was so impressed with our save the date magnets! Our family and friends rave how nice they are and they were very affordable! Darren gave us excellent customer service and was very helpful with any modifications or requests we had. I definitely recommend using this company!

GREAT Save the Date Magnets for a steal!!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Kim K

If you're looking for save the date magnets for a great price A Giftful Heart is the place to go! We recently bought 200 custom magnets and couldn't be happier! We spent a few days trying to find the highest quality magnet for the best price and stumbled upon A Giftful... Read More Heart. Not only did we get great quality magnets (can read the wording, color looks great, picture is clear..) they also included envelopes for free! I expected to pay well into the $200's and only paid $150 (with the help of a coupon)! After we submitted our order we had the proof within 24 hours, and the magnets at our door within 10 days! I HIGHLY recommend checking these guys out! Especially if you're a bride on a budget like me!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Jhimelle M

Online ordering can be nerve wrecking, especially with something soo important. Not only was my magnet save the date beautiful and high quality, the customer service was excellent, good price point, very prompt and very accommodating with my requests. I would order again in a... Read More heart beat!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 katie m

I purchased my save the Dates from agiftfulheart and they turned out great! They were exactly what I ordered and for a reasonable price. I was nervous ordering online, but with there customer service they came out perfect! They have all kinds of different styles to choose from.... Read More I loved that they checked in with me after I got my order to make sure they came out exactly how I wanted them.

Save the Date magnets

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 casie a

I really liked this company's product. I ordered save the date magnets for my wedding, was able to get a discount of about $15-$20 off the total, and I received them in just one week! My save the dates looked beautiful and were exactly what I was looking for. I viewed other... Read More websites with similar designs, but they were so much more expensive than what my budget would allow. These save the dates were the better price and the quality was awesome too! I would definitely recommend this site to others.

Love Our Save the Date Magnets!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Rachel H

My fiance and I were so happy with The Giftful Heart. We ordered our save the dates a few weeks ago and we received them by the following week. We sent them out to our guests the other day and we've already gotten so many compliments! Great quality, great design, great value! I... Read More highly recommend this company for your Save the Dates.

One Overjoyed Bride to Be!!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Amanda R

I looked for almost 2 months at other websites searching for the PERFECT magnet save the date. Nothing I came across was on any website was "me." I was almost going to give up and make my own (somehow) but then I stumbled upon A Giftful Heart. The design I customized came out... Read More exactly how I wanted it and even better than I could have imagined!! I could not be happier with my save the dates. I am so happy I found this company, and will recommend it to anyone and everyone!!! The customer service was beyond amazing. The shipping was smooth and easy (they provided a tracking number immediately after printing) and they were at my doorstep as soon as promised!! Any bride to be searching for the perfect items with stress free (we need as little stress as possible while planning our wedding!) user friendly accommodations, I highly recommend A Giftful Heart!! -Amanda

Incredible save the date magnets!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015

I am SO happy that I found A Giftful Heart. I looked at a TON of different sites to find the the perfect save the date magnet, and ordered samples from all of them. I got so frustrated that they were either too large or too small or of poor quality until I found A Giftful Heart!... Read More They were so easy to work with and extremely prompt in their getting back to me with proofs. In addition, I found the size magnet that we decided to go with (4x5.25) to be PERFECT and the quality was incredible-- these magnets are much thicker than other magnets and just of so much better quality. We've gotten so many complements on our save the date magnets and I will 100% use A Giftful Heart in the future! I would recommend this company to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Jillian P

I ordered my magnet save the dates from A Giftful Heart. The "create your own" link was very easy to use and allowed me to be able to see exactly what my save the date would look like. I was able to get the exact colors and fonts I wanted to use for my magnet. I was also able to... Read More get a sample save the date shipped to me before I placed my order. When I received my sample I was a little concerned about the color quality. However, once I got my full order the color quality was perfectly vibrant! I could not have asked for a better save the date and have gotten many compliments! I would definitely recommend them to other brides considering to use them.

Love my magnets!!!

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Katrina S

I ordered my save the date magnets and let me just say...they are beautiful! My fiance and I have received so many compliments on how cute they turned out. The cool thing is that I was able to custom design and pick the exact colors I was looking for! I would highly recommend... Read More this company.

Great Save the Date Magnets

Reviewed on 3/17/2015

Hello, I ordered these magnets for a Save the Date event and they came out fantastic! The colors and printing were awesome and the company was so easy to work with!

Loooove our Save The Dates'

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Melanie V

Our Save The Dates are perfect and we are very happy and impressed with the quality and way they turned out! I highly recommend using The Giftful Heart!

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Luisa C

I am super glad - I found A Giftful Heart ever since I went on their website and order my first FREE SAMPLE I knew no one else can do the job like them. My experience was outstanding - from the second I hit submit on my order -they kept in contact and help with any question. I... Read More strongly recommend !!! My guest absolutely love my save the dates!!

Adorable Save the Dates!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Allison R

I love our save the dates from A Giftful Heart! We used our four dogs' photos and hung signs from their necks saying "Our Humans are getting married!" They came out perfect and we have gotten so many compliments on them. I would definitely recommend using this company! :)

Reviewed on 2/19/2015 Emily O

I ordered Save the Date magnets from A Giftful Heart and was very pleased! The magnets were beautiful and I have received many compliments! The ordered was placed and delivered in the time frame that was given! Great company, and would definitely use them again!