Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

94 Berthoud St, Park Ridge, NJ

Reviewed on 3/30/2014 Marjan M

Our cake was fantastic! Seriously, often times wedding cake details get overlooked but not at our wedding! We actually enjoyed our cake so much that we decided to forego the tradition of waiting one year to cut into our cake again! We couldn't resist! In addition, early on in... Read More our planning last year, A Little Cake set up a personal cake tasting at their storefront in Park Ridge, NJ. We would certainly recommend A Little Cake to our friends and family!

amazing wedding cake

Reviewed on 3/31/2014 Beth

A Little Cake did the cake for my wedding at the Old Tappan Manor. It was included as part of our contract with the venue. Some of the designs they showed us (fondant, jewels, etc) would have been extra, but they offered so many that were included. The cake was DELICIOUS! For... Read More our cake tasting they brought out 7 full pieces of cake for us to try, and we decided on a combination of chocolate and yellow cake, with cannoli and cappuccino filling. The cake not only looked beautiful but so many of our guests told us how amazing they thought our cake was. I can't wait to eat it again in a year! I may have to go back there for a smaller cake for some other occasion.

Elegant & Delicious!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Danielle T

Our wedding was held at the Hilton Pearl River and A Little Cake is the wedding cake baker for that venue. At first, we were not sure what type of options we would have in choosing a cake design since the cake was included in wedding package, however, when we arrived at A Little... Read More Cake for our tasting we were pleasantly surprised at all of the cake designs and cake flavors available to us. All of the cakes were decorated beautifully and the flavors were amazing. After much thought and consideration we decided on a white cake with cannoli filling- it was delicious! In terms of design we opted to keep with our black and white wedding theme and chose one of the bakery’s popular designs (there is a model of it on the bakery wall) which included black lace on two of the tiers and a rhinestone border on all four tiers. The cake is typically covered with fondant, which was not included in our package, but the staff was willing to work with us and do part of the cake in fondant and part of it in butter cream. Additionally, they gave us the option to purchase the lace and rhinestones ourselves instead of through their supplier which in the end saved us a great deal of money. All of our guests remarked at how beautiful and elegant the cake was and how even better it tasted. We’ve been to numerous weddings where a majority of the cake goes uneaten but this was definitely not the case at our wedding (we even had a few people ask for seconds). Fortunately, we were able to save the top tier of the cake and plan on enjoying it on our first anniversary. Overall, A Little Cake did a fantastic job and we will be sure to order cakes from them in the future.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Patricia K

Multiple guests said that it was one of the best wedding cakes they had ever had! We chose the cannoli cream cake filling--there was no competition. The design matched our decor perfectly and the bakery is extremely easy to work with.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Alana V

Our wedding cake was SENSATIONAL! So much so, that after our initial tasting (which was a to-die for experience that I wish I could do over and over again!), my husband and I bought a 7 cubic feet freezer, in preparation for taking as much of the cake home as possible. They will... Read More make any combination of things you want. We got a funfetti cake with cannoli and cookies and cream frostings, something I doubt other bakeries would be willing to make such elaborate and crazy requests! The cakes, aesthetically, are also just showstopping.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Stephanie F

AMAZING!! Cake was absolutely beautiful as well as incredibly delicious!! Guests are STILL raving about it. Very pleasant to work with- no issues at all!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Stephanie W

Working with A Little Cake was great. We showed them a picture of the cake we wanted and they executed perfectly.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Patrycja S

The cakes here are to die for! Not only was it customized to what I wanted it looked amazing!!! The best part was that when I had a piece of my wedding cake I felt like it was cake and not a sugar bar like some other bakeries make them. Any even big or small I will be getting... Read More my cakes from here!!! Love, love, loved my beautiful cake!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Jena F

The cake overall turned out really nice, but I had to do some work myself. A Little Cake was contracted with my venue and I was a little worried that we would not be able to get what we wanted. The cake tasting experience was extremely rushed and the person that helped us was... Read More not friendly. I asked for little things such as two flavors and a specific ribbon color but was told I cannot do that. Although the experience at the bakery was not good at all, the cake tasted great and looked great at the reception. I felt like you would only get what you wanted and be treated well if you were willing to shell out a lot of money.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Evelyn O

Breath Taking! A little cake did an amazing job on our wedding cake. I was stunned when I finally got to see the cake the day of. I did not have to worry about a thing the day of. They took care of the cake delivery and it was perfect. The hardest part was picking which flavor... Read More cake we wanted!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Colleen H

Our cake was amazing!! We went with white cake and Oreo filling and everyone was raving about it. It was so hard to make a decision on which cake we wanted and we were extremely happy with how the cake came out. It looked beautiful and was delicious.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Kelly O

The cake was delicious and the tasting was fun!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Nicole L

The Little Cake exceeded our expectations for our wedding cake. This cake was included with our wedding at The Rockleigh, bur growing up in Park Ridge, I knew it was going tl be delicious!! Our cake came out exactly as I pictured it and it tasted amazing!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Katelin B

Loved our cake! A little cake bakery was a part of our venue costs. It looked amazing and was everything I pictured. And of course, it was delicious. I would absolutely recommend A Litter Cake bakery to anyone getting married! Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Gina I

Our wedding cake was everything we could have ever dreamed of by this team - after sitting down with John and tasting the cakes we knew that we didn't have to even try the other bakery that could have been a part of our package. Everything was delicious and perfect because of... Read More this team! Thank you for helping make our day special and perfect !!

Delicious Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Jena H

This vendor was included in our wedding package from our venue..The Palisadium. We did not go for a cake tasting, I was able to place the order over the phone. We were thrilled with our wedding cake and our guests raved about it as well. We chose exactly the cake we would want... Read More to eat on any day....our favorite...yellow cake, chocolate filling, buttercream frosting. It was absolutely delicious. We ate more of it the next day! We will have to return in 1year to celebrate our anniversary with another delicious cake, as it was so good that we ate our top layer!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Kaitlin U

I used A Little Cake for my wedding cake as it was the contracted bakery through my venue. Since I knew this, I decided to try them out for my engagement party cake and it was absolutely delicious! All of our guests raved about how fresh and yummy the cake was. When it came time... Read More to have a consultation for our wedding cake, I was prepared to shell some additional money as I knew the venue would probably only cover a pretty basic cake. However, the consultant (I think Joe?) was so helpful and worked with me so that I got exactly what I wanted and at no additional cost! I left so happy and was even happier when I saw how beautiful the cake turned out on my wedding day!

Perfect Cake

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Farah G

Exactly what we asked for. Delicious and beautiful. I would highly recommend A Little Cake for any wedding.

Beautiful Cake

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Heather G

We were so happy with the way our wedding cake turned out. It was absolutely beautiful and delicious! We hope we have the opportunity to work with them again in the future! Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Pretty and Tasty

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Samantha S

Was a beautiful cake...tasted good. The only negative i have here is they gave me buttercream instead of fondant. but cake was still gorgeous and tasted good

Holy Cake!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Alexis D

Our cake was incredible. From the moment we went for our tasting I knew we were in good hands. We chose a 5-tiered fondant cake with a total of three flavors: red velvet (DUH), cannoli, and oreo. Freakin' phenomenal. In all seriousness, it was a really beautiful,... Read More delicious cake and I would definitely recommend Le Petit Gateau to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015

A Little Cake is one of the vendors our reception venue, Seasons Catering, uses. On the day of our wedding, the cake arrived with the flowers on the sides and top of it MELTED. It was a major disappointment. The only disappointment at an otherwise great wedding. If you have... Read More a choice of wedding cake vendor, I’d go with one of the alternatives. Why risk it?

Wine themed wedding

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Cortney S

A Little Cake was one of our vendors for our wedding cakes (we had a gluten-free cake too). During our tasting appointment, we were especially impressed with the professionalism and streamlined process they used. Pricing was very reasonable for our four-tiered cake that had... Read More hand-made sugar grapes cascading down the sides. It was certainly a masterpiece and I heard that it was delicious as well! Thanks to Leo I felt calm and not anxious that all would go well. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Emily H

Our wedding cake was so beautiful and delicious! From the cake tasting to the day of, everything was perfect! Thank you guys so much!

Most delicious cakes I've ever tasted!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Lisa M

This bakery made out engagement and wedding cakes which our guests still talk about almost a year later!

Start a Conversation!