Small Town Personality...Big City Style

A Little Something White is a luxury, full-service bridal boutique serving brides in Connecticut and the surrounding areas. We are dedicated to making sure your experience is infused with style, positivity, confidence, and the recognition that every bride deserves to feel celebrated for who she is.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

1292 Boston Post Road, 2nd Floor, Darien, CT (203) 309-5110

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kelly G

You MUST get your dress here!!! It is an amazing little shop with dresses of every style! They have bridesmaid dresses too. I had my own personal appointment so all focus was on me which made me feel so special. I was never rushed and was able to try on so many different... Read More dresses. We started with a few that I thought I liked and then after they took my feedback and gave me different dresses to try on. I found the most amazing dress!! Afterwards they were so great, always followed up, let me know when my dress was in and that my fittings were perfectly scheduled. Wouldn't go anywhere else!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Amanda F

I could talk about how amazing A Little Something White Bridal Couture is all day. My original plan was to find a wedding stress in New York City (where I live and work) since I figured the best selection had to be there and it would be easy to go to fittings during my lunch... Read More break. I got married in Westchester so I also decided to take a drive over to this store one weekend to "pre-shop" before I hit the Manhattan stores. I am so glad that I ended up coming here first. I worked with Amber who had me try on about 30 dresses. All of the dresses I tried on that day were so beautiful and the selection was incredible. After falling in love with the first dress I put on, I came back with my Dad a week later and officially "said yes" to a Mira Zwillinger A-Line gown. The store itself is beautiful, amazing lighting and so clean/organized. The level of attention that you get here is above all else. There are generally only 1-2 brides in the store at the same time as you. Scheduling the fittings was also really easy and the seamstress who worked on my dress had been doing this for about 20 years with a lot of institutional knowledge of the industry. I highly recommend ALSW for that extra personal touch and gorgeous selection of gowns.

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Haleigh L

The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. It was the 3rd salon i walked in to, and still had very little direction. I wan't expecting to fall in love with a dress but my consultant was amazing! Their salon is clean, bright and has an amazing selection of dresses.... Read More Highly recommenced!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Jill K

I had a wonderful time picking out my gown from ASW; however, the alterations process was a nightmare. At each fitting, my seamstress seemed to not remember what we had done in the previous fitting and when I came to pick up the gown (5 days before my wedding...) the hem was... Read More unfinished & uneven and the bodice had a massive crease that could not be ironed/pressed/steamed out. I looked like the leaning tower of Pisa. The photos would have turned out better if I had just clipped myself into the unaltered gown. Very disappointed with the process and the unfortunate reminder is glaringly apparent in all of my photos from the day.

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 James P

A Little Something White was my first and only stop while shopping for my wedding dress! I was definitely not expecting to fall in love with a dress on my first appointment, but my bridal consultant Olivia absolutely nailed it!! I showed her a picture of a dress that I liked -... Read More and the dresses she picked for me were so much better than I could have ever imagined! A Little Something White is cute, clean, and everything you could ask for in a Bridal Couture. We were greeted with a friendly face and celebrated with champagne when I said YES! The boutique has a wide variety of dresses, so you will definitely be able to find something in your budget. Olivia did a great job picking out styles that I liked (or even ones I didn't think I would like but then fell in love with) while staying within my budget. I recommend A Little Something White to ALL brides!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Cindy K

I had THE BEST experience at A Little Something White! I work in NYC and live 15 minutes away, so I thought visiting a few places in the city was the best option. (What could be better than NYC?!) Then I quickly learned it was the opposite! After feeling discouraged, I was... Read More really hoping my experience at ALSW would be better. Well... better is an understatement! It was amazing! From the moment you walk in, you feel special. I worked with Ashley, the owner who is so knowledgeable, attentive and truly excited to help you. There are also an endless amount of options of all shapes and styles. The shop looks small, but don't let it fool you! I had so many amazing dresses to choose from! I said YES to my dress and I'm so excited to wear it! If you are in the area, be sure to stop in! You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Tori S

I highly recommend using A Little Something White for all your bridal needs! Out of all the bridal boutiques we visited this was by far the best experience. The store has a beautiful selection of gowns and bridesmaid dresses. The owner Ashley is so helpful and knowledgeable. If... Read More she is available I recommend scheduling your appointment with her.

2017-12-14T21:45:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words. It has been such a pleasure working with you and I am so excited to see everything come together for your wedding next year! xo, Ashley

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Elissa M

ALSW is the BEST in Fairfield County! I had the most amazing experience while finding my dress and during my fittings. Kim and Kathy were a true dream team! The store is beautiful, easy to browse and has exceptional customer service. I was able to get appointments to easily... Read More accommodate my busy nurse schedule, which was huge for me. I also found my bridesmaids' dresses here, which were absolutely stunning. Kim coordinated the 11 girls finding their dresses and collecting their payments so I did not need to worry about any of it! Easily to get to right off of 95. Parking can be tricky so definitely carpool if shopping with a large group. Highly recommended for any bride looking for individualized attention and exceptional gowns!

2017-12-14T21:46:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to let everyone know about your experience! We are so happy you had such a great time at A Little Something White....we certainly loved working with you! Have a wonderful holiday season with your husband!!! xo

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Shannon P

Working with a little something white reduced all my wedding stress! From the moment I walked in I was well taken care of. Kim listened to my price point and style of dress, and actually was the one who found it! Once I put it on I couldn't take it off. They even allowed me to... Read More come back to the next day and try it on one more time before I placed my deposit. The seamstress, Bridget was phenomenal. She even accommodated my work schedule allowing me to come to her home studio. I can't say enough good things - I have told all my newly engaged friends to go to A Little something white to look for their gown.

2017-12-14T21:47:56 Response from the vendor

Awww thank you so much for these kind words!! We are so happy you had such a wonderful experience. We absolutely loved working with you! And we promise to take good care of your friends who come to us!! xo

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Jessica M

I purchased my wedding dress from this beautiful boutique, A Little Something White. The entire staff including, Ashley, Kim, Liz, and my incredible seamstress, Bridget, was so easy to work with and truly made me feel special. You could tell that they care so much about... Read More their brides through their work: from helping me pick out the perfect dress and accessories, the flexibility in their scheduling, and their attention to detail in the alterations process. If you want a stress-free experience in a beautiful boutique with lots of great dress options, this just might be the place for you.

2017-12-14T21:51:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We loved working with you and we are so happy that everyone at the store worked to make your experience so special! We hope you and your husband have a wonderful holiday season!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Emily R

A Little Something White is the best!! From the moment I walked in to pick out a dress to the moment I left with my final, altered, and pressed dress in hand, it was an incredible experience. From the owner, Ashley, to Kim, who helped me pick out my dress, Liz who helped me... Read More accessorize, and the wonderful tailor Bridget, every single person was a joy to work with. I could not recommend them more highly - made a potentially stressful process a ton of fun. THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Naomi R

I had a wonderful experience with A Little Something White – from the first appointment with Amber, trying on dresses with my mother & maid of honor by my side, to the final fittings for my beautiful Pronovias gown, it felt personalized and very special. I had first visited... Read More Kleinfeld’s and initially saw my dress there, but ended up buying it at A Little Something White the next day for the more personalized experience. In addition to my gown, I chose a lace jacket for my ketubah signing & ceremony, and Amber was super helpful in finding the perfect jacket and ensuring it came out just right. Bridget did beautiful alternations, and the bustle was so easy that my husband was able to do it himself after the ceremony!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Jessica P

I have nothing but great things to say about Ashley and A little something white! This was the first place I went to look and the last. Ashley made everything fun and made me feel very comfortable. You can tell they really care about their customers. I would definitely recommend... Read More A little something white to anyone looking!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Caroline C

Beautiful and classy store with a great bridal collection - specifically Pronovias. Liz was so helpful, down to earth and knew when to take a step back or give advice. She made a few suggestions that we didn't think of or know would be possible, which was greatly appreciated. I... Read More highly recommend making a visit to this store and booking an appointment with her.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Hannah K

This is long overdue, but there is nowhere in the world you should even consider getting your bridal gown from other than A Little Something White. From beginning to end, the experience was nothing short of perfect. I was an extremely difficult bride-to-be, self-conscious and... Read More insecure. I hated how everything looked on me, and worried I would never find a dress that made me feel my most beautiful. Kim was extremely patient with me, and spent over 4 hours with my bridal party, family, and me trying on nearly every dress in the store, and pushing me outside of my comfort zone to find the dress that looked like it was made for me. I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life, and to this day (two months after my wedding), I get comments daily on how stunning and flawless my dress was. Ashley has created the most wonderful, lovely, comfortable environment. She is the sweetest woman, and treats every bride like family. I had the absolute pleasure of working with Bridget, who took my dress down multiple sizes, scheduled extra fittings, and made my dress look like it was made specifically for me, and not tailored to me out of a dress that was sizes too large. I had my fittings at her amazing house, where she truly made me feel like I was at home. She was patient, detail-oriented, and warm. She catered to every concern I had, and couldn't have done a more incredible job making my dress everything I could have ever imagined it'd be. A Little Something White is one of a kind, and you will be making the best decision of your wedding planning to get your dress from them.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Alyssa L

ALSW has a great selection of beautiful gowns. I went to 2 bridal shops before landing at ALSW and I was feeling very discouraged about finding a gown. I am SO glad I ended up at ALSW. I had Amber as my consultant and she was extremely knowledgeable and good at pulling dresses... Read More that helped me sort out what I was looking for. I ended up with a gorgeous Amsale dress that I absolutely LOVE. I would absolutely recommend this bridal salon to anyone looking for a shop in Fairfield County.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lauren O

It was such a great experience working with Kim! She had a great personality and made the experience a lot of fun!! She was able to distinguish my style and found me the perfect wedding dress!! I can't wait to shine on my wedding day! Thank you guys so much!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Sarah C

Couldn't be happier with ALSW!! I went to 3-4 salons before I fortunately found this one. Each time I liked dresses but never loved any. I was getting fearful I would never have "that moment" or have "that feeling". It all changed for me at ALSW. Each person I spoke was lovely,... Read More helpful and excited for me! They were respectful of my budget, let us look around but also gave their opinions and suggestions- such a nice balance. From the initial visit and selection to each fitting (with the AMAZING Gertrude-- special thanks!) everything was wonderful! I cannot say enough great things and would not hesitate recommending ALSW to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Serina C

ALSW was the first and only bridal salon I visited. I was set on wearing my mom's wedding dress for my own wedding. My mom convinced me to go have my own wedding dress shopping experience. Well, i'm happy she did! I worked with Amber at ALSW and she was amazing! She knew... Read More exactly what to say and knew exactly how to pick out dresses that felt similar to how I descibed my mom's dress. My dress was the 4th dress I tried on and I was immediately in tears. It felt so perfect and I never wanted to take it off. I was so happy to find my dress but so upset to decide on not wearing my mom's dress. I went home and not even a few days later, i scheduled another appointment to go back and buy the dress. It was too perfect to let go- a beautiful Anna Maier lace gown that was later SO perfectly made to fit me. After i said yes to my dress, i went back to ALSW to find my veil, hair pins, bridesmaids dresses and flower girls dresses. It was one of the best experiences I had while planning my wedding and I have told everyone about it. Thank you Amber, and A Little Something White for making me and all my girls beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Nicole H

ALSW had the best service of all the bridal salons we went to, not to mention the best selection. They were there every step of the way through the trials, fittings and alterations. By the time I picked up my dress for the big day, it felt like we were friends rather than... Read More retailer and client.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Kristine M

I absolutely loved A Little Something White! I had Liz as my consultant, she was beyond amazing, she was so patient & her personality was awesome, made me feel so super comfortable! And obviously I found my perfect wedding dress, looking forward to working with everyone! I will... Read More definitely be recommending A Little Something White to anyone that is looking for their perfect wedding dress!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kailyn M

I had a phenomenal experience at A Little Something White! I was super nervous going in and Kim made me feel so relaxed! It was such a fun experience and Kim totally listened to me and used her expertise to pull dresses that matched my vision! Thank you A Little Something White!... Read More I can't wait to wear my dress on my big day!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Brianna D

This shop is the BEST! I worked with Amber who was absolutely amazing. She isn't pushy and really takes the time to understand you and your style. She "saved the best for last" after learning my likes and dislikes and ended up putting me in MY dress. ALSW is a great bridal salon... Read More with a huge selection and knowledgeable staff. Best place in CT for your dress!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Laura A

Everyone at A Little Something White is amazing. They truly want you to be completely satisfied. Finding the perfect dress was the most important thing to me about my wedding; A Little Something White made the whole experience easy and stress free. I also had my dress tailored a... Read More lot from the original design and Kathy (the seamstress) made sure my dress fit me perfectly; and was so so nice! I felt like a princess on my wedding day - buying my dress from A Little Something White was one of the best wedding decisions I made!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017