For a Wonderful Start to Your Wedding Day!

Your wedding ceremony begins your life as a married couple, and should be personal and unique to the two of you! As your officiant, I spend time getting to know you, and work with you to make your ceremony something that you will cherish and remember as one of the happiest moments of your life!

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ceremony, Wedding

Orlando and the Central Florida area, including Disney (386) 717-0303

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Jessica F

My husband Patrick & I could not have wished for a more wonderful officiant! Renee was absolutely magical and we both felt so blessed to be able to work with her. From the very beginning, Renee was so wonderfully involved and offered great advice during the planning process, she... Read More was always there for us and really quick to respond to any of our questions or concerns. On the day of the wedding i felt so comfortable and happy because i knew what Renee had put together for our ceremony and just her overall presence created the most magical atmosphere! I would reccomend Renee to everyone out there getting married, she is so trusting and knowledgeable about creating and presenting ceremonies. She makes every ceremony unique and special and we could not have been more thankful. The whole process was amazing and if we ever do a vow renewal she will be the first person we contact! We love you Renee!!! Happily in Love, Pat & Jess

2017-01-08T17:56:26 Response from the vendor

Jess, thanks so much for your wonderful words! It was a joy to work with the two of you, and between your amazing ceremony, the beautiful surroundings, and the joy on your faces, everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Claire B

Renee gave us an absolutely magical ceremony! I wish I could give more than 5 stars! We started with a skype chat to get to know each other, and her warm personality and love of geekiness hooked us right away. She even has a magic wand to wish us a Happily Ever After! Over... Read More several months and many emails, Renee helped us write a ceremony that had so much personal meaning for both of us. She started by sending us a lot of ideas and sample ceremonies, and we told her which ideas we liked. Then a rough draft, and more edits as time went on. It honestly felt like collaborating on a masterpiece. If you want a special and unique ceremony, Renee will work with you to give you that. By the time our wedding day arrived and we finally met in person, Renee felt like an old friend. On the big day, she gave us some good tips about how to keep our minds focused on the moment and keep it that much more meaningful. She helped us feel relaxed and calm and grounded to what really mattered. Our ceremony was full of pure joy. We want to get married again because it was so much fun the first time! Renee Silverman was absolutely the right choice for our wedding ceremony, we are so lucky to have worked with her.

2017-01-08T17:59:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words! I smile every time I think of our conversation after your ceremony, where you said "You had us at your Magic Wand," and I replied, "You had me when you said you were geeks!"

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Ashley H

Having Renee as our wedding officiant was so wonderful. We wanted an outdoor secular wedding, something I had never actually experienced so I wasn't sure how it would go. She had lots of advice and great ideas for us. From the first time I emailed Renee she was always... Read More incredibly kind and had amazingly fast response times - I was never left waiting and wondering. We only met with her once in person before the wedding but she was always easily reached by either phone or email. Every time I talked to her I was smiling and feeling so comfortable knowing everything would go swimmingly. She did a great job of combining things we chose from wedding samples she had shown us and things that we had come up with on our own to make one beautifully meaningful ceremony. She even was able to find the songs we wanted played during the ceremony and downloaded them to her phone so that we could use her bluetooth speaker at the ceremony. She printed out our vows on nice cards and handed them to us at the appropriate time so that we didn't have to worry about bringing those either. Our wedding was perfect and everything I wanted and envisioned. Renee was a big part of making sure it went so smoothly. She is definitely a great choice for your wedding!

2015-11-11T18:33:17 Response from the vendor

Ashley, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you and Ryan on your wedding ceremony. Thank you, too, for the Chinese explanation of the meaning of wearing the wedding ring on the fourth finger -- I will... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Sarah V

If I could rate Renee higher, I would! Working with her on our wedding ceremony was so wonderful. My wife is often very shy, but Renee is very warm and has a kind presence, even over Skype, and you instantly feel comfortable with her. She is very thoughtful, came up with... Read More brilliant ideas, and created a ceremony that truly encompassed who we are as a couple and creatively worked in details specifically from our story together. At the rehearsal and on the wedding day itself, she was helpful in calming our nerves and making sure we all knew where we were meant to be. We both discussed later that hiring Renee was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. Thank you, Renee!

2017-05-29T15:01:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review and kind words! The creativity and love you put into working with me on your ceremony made for an unforgettable, beautiful day!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Paris S

Renee was a wonderful officiant who gave us so much to work with and allowed us to create a unique experience that was entirely our own. She was a warm and wonderful presence at our special day and made it a breeze. I was able to do everything that needed doing all the way from... Read More Australia so when my husband and I arrived at our Disney Wedding everything was good to go. I could not recommend her more.

2017-05-29T15:04:43 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure to work with you on your wedding ceremony! With today's technology, it's not difficult to work together when we're able to communicate so easily! Thank you so much for your wonderful words!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Alexandra D

My husband and I were married in February 2017 at Sea Breeze Point on Disney's Boardwalk Resort. When it was time to select an officiant, my husband and I spent time viewing multiple officiants, performing ceremonies on their websites. These officiants, including Renee, are... Read More listed on Disney's preferred officiant list. As soon as we viewed Renee in action, we knew she was the one for us!! Renee promptly responded to my email and phone messages. We had a telephone interview that lasted about 2 hours. My husband and I connected with her immediately. After discussing with us what type of ceremony we were looking to have, Renee sent us multiple templates of different types of ceremony vows. She spent hours working with us on customizing our vows. Family members and friends were extremely impressed by how personalized and heartfelt the vows were. They were also taken by the amount of emotion that was invoked in both my husband and I throughout the ceremony! We both wanted to incorporate something creative into the ceremony. Renee introduced to the “Wine Box Ceremony.” It was another fabulous idea that my husband and I absolutely loved, as well as our wedding guests. Renee worked with us to keep our wedding ceremony at 10 minutes or less in length, which was very successful. We can’t thank Renee enough for making our wedding ceremony absolutely magical, heartfelt, and memorable!! If you are looking for an officiant, I encourage you to contact Renee. She is truly amazing!! Thank you again, Renee!! Sincerely, Mr. and Mrs. Bradford Davis

2017-03-22T20:08:17 Response from the vendor

Alex, thank you so much for your wonderful words! It was such a pleasure and honor to be a part of your magical wedding day, and I will never forget your glowing faces and happy tears as you were married!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Jennifer L

My new husband, Todd, and I worked with Renee on our ceremony for our wedding in Walt Disney World earlier this month, and we can't say enough about how special she made our wedding day for us. From the intial point of contact to the wedding day, she worked with us on creating a... Read More truly unique, memorable ceremony that was EXACTLY what we wanted. We had a very small wedding with immediate family only, and we didn't get any sort of rehearsal included in our wedding package with Disney...but our ceremony was extremely important to us. We knew we needed a non-demoninational ceremony, and we wanted the ceremony to be all about us -- how we met, our shared passion for running, and, of course, incorporate a few touches of Disney magic. Renee not only helped us write a ceremony that captures so much of what makes us unique as a couple, but she took the time to schedule extra calls with us to ensure that we always felt comfortable and knew exactly what to do on the big day. She was always quick to answer e-mails and offer support and guidance on everything from the process of filing for a marriage license to offering feedback when we were writing our personal vows. On top of all of that, she is super sweet, personable, and an absolute pleasure to work with -- I was actually a little disappointed that we didn't get to spend more time together on the wedding day! If you are looking to create a wedding ceremony that's personal and unique, we can't recommend Renee enough -- hiring her was, by far, one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

2016-11-21T15:50:59 Response from the vendor

Jen, thanks so much for your wonderful words! Working with you and Todd on your ceremony was so much fun -- and reading your "story" from my storybook made it truly special!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nicole F

Renee was truly magical! From the start after calling a couple people as soon as we spoke to Renee in the phone we knew she would be the one we wanted to marry us and be apart of our best day ever! From making us feel like family and giving us a truly different custom ceremony... Read More to go with our beauty and the beast themed wedding that she did a fantastic job meeting all our expectations. Honestly she made the process so easy and fun and stress free by taking care of all the large and tiny details. After one draft we basically had a ceremony that needed no changes and that we had been beyond excited about! Also even in times where things got hectic for her she never didn't reach out and was always a call or email away no matter what! We feel so blessed to work with Renee as she truly is unbelievable and so sweet. Our day could never been as special without her help and her presence. We love you Renee we are forever grateful to have had you be apart of our happily ever after!!

2016-10-31T19:54:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful words! It was truly magical working with the two of you on your ceremony -- it had just the right mix of fantasy and reality, and the glows on your faces said it all!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Elizabeth M

Unbelievably wonderful person!! I knew from the moment I spoke to her, that she was the one!! She was extremely hands on and worked with us every step of the way, sending us numerous drafts of our ceremony, incorporating all of our ideas, and finally presenting us with the... Read More perfect ceremony! It would have been nowhere near as perfect without her!!

2016-10-31T07:14:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words -- it was a pleasure to create your ceremony with the two of you! Working together creates the best ceremonies!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Melissa C

Renee married us on 10/16/16, and everything was utterly perfect. She listened to what we were like as a couple and made brilliant suggestions to match. The readings she suggested went over wonderfully with our guests, people kept asking what they were from! Renee is caring,... Read More sweet, and dedicated to making sure your wedding goes down without a hitch. Thank you so much for making our day at Disney that much more beautiful! <3

2016-10-31T07:15:55 Response from the vendor

Why do I always say "I love what I do" -- ? It's because working with wonderful couples like the two of you is a pleasure! Thank you so much for your kind words -- I will always remember your creative and fun ceremony!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kristen C

Jeremy and I wish we could give Renee a 1,000 star review. She deserves every single one! Having Renee be apart of our day was magical. Not only is she an amazing officiant but a truly wonderful person. She helped us to create such a great ceremony our guests are still coming up... Read More to us and complimenting her. I don't want to get married again but I'll certainly be giving her a call for a vow renewal! -Kristen Conlon Wedding Date 9/18/16

2016-10-31T07:16:55 Response from the vendor

Kristen, the looks of joy on yours and Jeremy's faces as you were married (and oh, his happy tears -- so adorable!) are what I say that "I love what I do!" Thank you for the honor and pleasure of being a part of your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Jennifer D

It was such an honor having Renee as our wedding officiant. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and perfect. Throughout the entire process Renee sent us many great suggestions, one of our favorites being the wine ceremony (which our guests could not stop raving about!). Renee... Read More made the entire process so warm and personable that we even had guests asking if she was a family friend. Thank you once again Renee for making our wedding ceremony an unforgettable part of our lives!

2017-03-22T20:10:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I love getting to know the couples I work with, and the two of you were wonderful! I'm so happy that you and your guests were happy with your ceremony!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016

My wife and I got married April 19th of this year, so this review is long overdue! For us, finding someone to officiate our wedding was one of the most difficult and stressful aspects of planning our wedding. We really wanted to connect with our officiant and be able to feel... Read More truly comfortable with them. We had our first meeting with Renee over Skype and immediately knew she was the one! It was like we'd known her forever. She was just the sweetest thing ever, so genuine. You could see in her eyes that she really loves what she does. It was impossible not to fall in love with her! Over the course of a few months Renee helped us plan our ceremony, sending us tons of information and examples. We wanted to write most of our own vows and she guided us through the process ensuring every detail was perfect. We can not thank you enough Renee! You were such a huge part of our day and we couldn't have done it with out you!!! We absolutely adore you! xoxo-Jen & Melissa Deegan

2016-10-31T07:18:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Jen & Melissa, for your kind words and wonderful review! It was so joyful to work with the two of you on your ceremony -- with the wonderful result being one of the most tender and romantic ceremonies ever!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Erin M

Renee was such a joy to work with from start to finish. I had my first consultation with her over the phone last fall, and knew immediately that she was a perfect fit for my husband and I. She is such a kind, thoughtful and professional officiant. She really made us feel so... Read More special, and worked with us to create the most perfect ceremony. The day before the wedding, I was SO overwhelmed and stressed, and she melted all of the jitters away during our rehearsal. She even made sure to email us that night to check on me! I could not recommend her enough. What an amazing woman with the biggest heart!

2016-05-23T08:18:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! Something that's so important to me as an officiant is for the couple to feel excited about their ceremony, and I'm glad I was able to help you feel that excitement! Your ceremony was truly original and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

My wife and I got married in Disney on April 16th. When we picked up the phone and called Renee, we didn't know what to expect. Within minutes of speaking to her we both immediately knew that she was the one! Our time spent with her on the phone, and when we met in person 6... Read More months prior to our wedding was nothing short of amazing! Renee made the entire process easy and fun! If you are in need of an officiant look no further. Renee took the time to get to know me and my wife before the ceremony. What a great time! It has simply been a pleasure to work with you!! Thanks again!

2016-04-24T19:08:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! It was so much fun to work with you and your lovely bride -- you're a wonderfully fun couple, and your ceremony certainly reflected just that!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016

Renee is an absolute joy to work with! My (now) husband and I didn't want to go the traditional route with our ceremony and are not religious at all. When I reached out to Renee she not only made us feel like what we wanted was completely normal and possible, but she made it... Read More easy and fun. Renee really spent time getting to know us as a couple and then provided examples and made suggestions on what we might enjoy from a ceremony. From there we provided a list of random facts, favorite movies, shared activities and anecdotes about our relationship and with a little bit of back and forth and tweaking, she returned an incredibly amazing ceremony! The process was so much fun! The day of our wedding she was there to guide us through the whole thing - it was perfect! Our guests couldn't stop raving about how much fun our ceremony was! If you are looking for something really special in your ceremony - look no further! Thanks Renee!!

2016-10-31T07:20:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words -- they explain to others exactly how creative and unique a wedding ceremony can be! Yes, it takes time, but by the three of us working together, a wedding ceremony can be created that's perfectly tailored to who... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

Renee is simply the best. She replied promptly to all of my emails no matter when I sent them and was a valuable source of information for a couple who were super nervous about their big day and the events leading up to it. Renee helped us piece together a memorable ceremony... Read More that our guests were talking about well into the reception. She made the ceremony go so smoothly and even made some improvised remarks about our rings that still make me laugh when I think back on that day. Thank you, Renee - it was such a joy working with you!

2016-10-31T07:21:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! Something that's important to me as an officiant is to have each couple EXCITED about their wedding ceremony, rather than nervous! After all, you're marrying the person you love more than anyone else -- and that's something to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/14/2016

Renee helped me and my husband create a beautiful and personal ceremony. Writing your own vows can be overwhelming, but Renee met with us and heard our story, then helped us write exactly what we felt. She worked with us to make the ceremony exactly what we wanted and to have it... Read More reflect exactly who we are. We heard so many times during the reception, that our vows were beautiful and they made the wedding so special! Thank you, Renee!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

We wish we could give you more than 5 stars!! Renee, what an incredible person you are. We got married on the 5th of January 2016 at Disney's Wedding Pavilion. Our Wedding was just perfect. We didn't want an overly religious wedding so we weren't sure at all where to start.... Read More Renee sent us some ideas over to start with which then meant we could add some little personal touches in here and there which worked really well. She is SUPER professional. Communication was fabulous. Renee decided to skype with us to get to know us as a couple (and our cat Boo! haha) which was just so lovely. From there on, any email sent was literally replied to in an instant, which just shows how dedicated she is to the couples she works with. This was excellent when planning a wedding in Disney Florida when we are from the UK. Knowing that someone is that easy to speak with really put your mind at ease. Our ceremony was just magical. I have been a massive Disney fan since I was young and had been dreaming of the perfect Disney Wedding. Renee really managed to capture the magic of Disney. All of our guests commented on the little Disney touches that we decided on, including the 'magic wand' which was a last minute addition. My father was quite emotional in walking down the isle and when we reached the bottom he had to sit down and missed his cue to say who was giving me to marriage. We hadn't noticed this until we watched back a video that was taken. Renee, I'm guessing you noticed this but dealt with it brilliantly so that none of our guests noticed. I would like to thank you for that. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for helping us to create such a truly memorable ceremony. You are such a genuine, kind, funny and overall amazing person. We were so lucky to have met you. If you haven't gathered already we would HIGHLY recommend Renee to anyone looking to get married. She is FABULOUS!! Hannah and Martin x

2016-02-01T11:46:08 Response from the vendor

Hannah, it was such a pleasure to work with you and your wonderful husband on your wedding ceremony! Besides officiating, I feel I've made wonderful friends! Your ceremony was reflective of the two of you -- and the touches of humor, along with tradition, made... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/28/2016

Renee is a fantastic officiant. Disney gave us a list of people that they have worked with for ceremonies. I wanted something religiously neutral as both my family and my now husband's family are of different religious backgrounds. Renee gave us a starting point, I had no idea... Read More where to begin when I was thinking about our ceremony, she gave us a few general templates to choose from based on what we had discussed with her and made the ceremony our own and special. I liked that she wanted to get to know us beforehand, over the phone to get a better feel for how we wanted our things to go. To us the ceremony still felt spiritual and all around it was lovely (hence "A Lovely Ceremony") and lighthearted. I went in thinking initially a little nervous and that it was going to be strange trying to figure out balancing the whole religious aspect and still make the ceremony meaningful for not just us but all of our guests. She really lets you put your own personal touches onto your ceremony so that it is not a "cookie cutter" event like you would so often see on television. I felt at ease about the whole process and she lessened the feeling of "cold feet" for me. If I had to do it over, I would not change a thing. For those that did not live locally, it was easy to email her with any changes. As days drew nearer it was nice to get in touch via text just to tie up a few loose ends. Her being tech savvy made communication and payment streamlined. Anytime we made changes she would update our ceremony and note the changes so we could see where it was made and easy to find. She is very professional as well as personable. She really loves what she does, I know she has married many couples over the years but no two ceremonies are alike. We still keep in touch on social media. My husband and I were married at Disney World, so she really felt like a fairy godmother to me, especially when she used her magic wand prop to wish us happily ever after! I highly recommend her services.

2016-01-28T20:07:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved working with you on your ceremony -- you had so many wonderfully creative ideas (like Sebastian the ring bearer!) that made for a truly one-of-a-kind, personal, and unique ceremony!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Carrie C

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Renee!! We just got married November 2015 at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort. Renee created THE most beautiful PERSONALIZED fairytale wedding for us! We are a unique couple, non traditional in the sense we have been together 13 years before we... Read More tied the knot! We had a small wedding with family only. Renee tied in all the important things into our wedding, hitting every emotion (mostly JOYOUS!) & making it feel like a grand event!! The ceremony was magical & filled with touches exclusively for us. She is super kind person & really took the time to get to know us, we felt like old friends when we met for the very first time, taking away all anxiety! She is very easy to get ahold of & responds quickly to messages. Our ceremony was extraordinary, time stood still as we professed our love for each other. Our whole family raved about how our ceremony was the most unique & touching they’d seen! No detail was overlooked! We could not have been more pleased with Renee & A Lovely Ceremony! Thank you for making our ‘Once Upon A Time’ absolutely perfect!

2015-12-12T10:35:18 Response from the vendor

Carrie, thanks so much for your review! The two of you are such a wonderful couple, and having you so involved in your ceremony construction resulted in a truly unique and personal wedding ceremony!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Renee was the perfect fit for our wedding. She is incredibly helpful and kind and willing to customise the ceremony for your every need. My husband and I are quite shy and reserved and Renee respected this and ensured we were comfortable up on the altar. She also included fun... Read More references for our nautical theme. I would definitely recommend Renee to any bride (especially a Disney bride) because she will give you the utmost attention and you will feel incredibly special. She also met with us at our rehearsal and introduced herself to our family and bridal party. She was just divine! Renee will always be a special part of our memories and those of our friends and family.

2015-11-06T17:22:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! Making a couple's ceremony comfortable and fun for them is always my number one goal!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

My now husband and I were married on 9/19/15 by Renee at The Westin Orlando. It was a pleasure working with Renee, she is very professional easy to communicate with via phone and quickly responds to email. She was able to guide us to set up a personal ceremony that was not... Read More cookie cutter. Our friends and family had a feeling like we had known Renee for years with all the time and personal attention that she put into helping us plan our special day. We highly recommend her services. Thanks so much!

2015-10-19T15:55:24 Response from the vendor

It was so joyful to work with the two of you on your touching ceremony! The radiance on your faces as you were married lit up the room! Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your joyful day!

A perfect ceremony

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

Went with a Lovely Ceremony based on a list of officiants given to us by Disney. We wanted a gay friendly Officiant and they really delivered. I knew right away after the initial call that they were professional and had a passion for what they do. Renee Spent so much time with... Read More us making our ceremony unique and special.She took the time to find out what was important to us and got to know us. Renee helped us with other aspects of our wedding also such as getting are marriage license over the mail. After the wedding was over she even stays in touch with us and we continue to be friends to this day. It was nice to get such good service from a genuine person. Highly recommend.

2015-08-24T18:46:20 Response from the vendor

John, thanks so much for your kind words! It was truly an honor and joy to be a part of your joyful day!

Couldn't ask for better!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

Renee is such an amazing person, the quickness in which she responded to emails amazed me, especially since she would be working on other ceremonies besides my own. Always so pleasant to talk to, she never kept us in the dark about what was going on with planning. Renee provides... Read More ample examples to choose from with how you would like your ceremony to look like, she keeps an open mind and never falters to make the ceremony unique to the couple being married.

2015-10-19T15:56:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! It was so much fun to work with you on your one-of-a-kind, creative ceremony!

Renee Silverman

I&#39;ve been performing wedding ceremonies since 1977, and am passionate about what I do! The first ceremony I performed was for a dear friend -- we&#39;ve stayed in close touch over the years, and always talk about the fun we had on their wedding day! Since that time, I&#39;ve had the honor and privilege to be a part of so many weddings -- each one unique to the couple who&#39;s being married -- and it never gets old to me! &quot;Do what you love -- love what you do&quot; is so true! There&#39;s no better job in the world!