Custom wedding paper goods perfect for you.

You want your wedding day paper goods to be a reflection of you, but you're planning within your busy schedule, working within your wedding budget and may feel like you don't know where to start. Don't worry...we've designed a process created to be easy, fun and creative.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

1313 Echo Dr, Burnsville, MN (651) 492-6977
INSTAGRAM

A Milestone Paper Co. is a great modern choice!

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Adrianne F

Sarah Glad was great to work with. Our initial meeting to explore design options was very fun. We quickly found what we liked and discussed pricing options to make it all work. The first proofs and design ideas via email were great and a few revisions later we had our... Read More invitations. Since our wedding planning was done by the two of us, we didn't get Sarah the seating assignments and ceremony program descriptions until 5 days before the wedding. The day-of items arrived in time and looked beautiful! The guests really liked the invitations and programs and made a point of telling us during the reception. One RSVP even had written, "Love the invites - stylish and classy!"

Great Service, Great Result!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Erinn S

I worked with Sarah to layout what I wanted for my wedding invitation and she had a lot of ideas to give me. Once we decided on a direction she mocked it up and emailed it to me. Eventually I got the sample and the final product. I loved the invitations!! Sarah is very organized... Read More and meticulous about how she does her work so you can expect a high quality product every time and her prices are extremely reasonable!I would go back to her for any future projects :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Paige P

Sarah was incredible to work with! Wedding planning was so stressful, and after meeting Sarah I knew my invitations were going to be the best! Sarah calmed my nerves, gave me tons of options, and was very prompt and flexible with pick up times when my order arrived. I had Sarah... Read More do my "day of" paper needs also, and after going to several weddings this summer I like to think my day of details were the best thanks to my girl Sarah! Her value and insight is priceless and I was so grateful to have found her in time for my special day!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jilian F

Sarah is phenomenal. I went in with my vision, and it came to life and surpassed my expectations. She was so open to adjustments, too. Ex: we had maroon watercolor as a portion that she created, and I was pretty picky on the color and she edited it until it was perfect!! She... Read More made the process so easy, and we received SO MANY complements on our invites and table numbers. Everything was so cohesive, we loved it!!!! The MN cut out shape is definitely a memory people don't forget. 10/10 recommend!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Samantha B

Sarah was so great to work with! She did such amazing work and we could not have been happier. Our first meeting was so much fun. We were able to pick a design a get started. She also came up with some creative ideas to bring in other things we talked about. We could not have... Read More been happier with the save the dates, invitations, and all of our day of items. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you, Sarah!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Allison J

Recommend A Milestone Paper Company to anyone looking for perfect, custom paper goods. I had certain visions on style and colors that I wanted for our wedding invitations. Sarah was patient and very accommodating which resulted in the PERFECT wedding invitation. We were able to... Read More incorporate our colors, keep it simple and add some gold foil all for a great price. Sarah edited the invitations until they were EXACTLY what I wanted, which was amazing! Since the invitations turned out so well & we got so many compliments about them, we also had Sarah make us table numbers, place cards, gift favor tags, photo booth signs, menus and programs for the wedding day. It was all executed perfectly, ready in a timely fashion and affordable when compared to other local stationary companies! Sarah's vision, communication and patience with our wishes ensured that we were 100% satisfied customers! I would recommend her for all of your paper needs in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kim J

Sarah was so great to work with and designed dream escort cards and table numbers for our Lake Minnetonka theme! ~Kim Johnson AKA Dan's wife

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Keely R

Sarah is awesome! My save-the-dates, invites and welcome sign are stunning. She was so easy to work with and very timely. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Marissa V

Sarah was wonderful to work with! Her creations for my invitations and all my paper goods were amazing. They were really fun and she really listened to what I asked for and nailed it!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Maren W

Sarah was a dream to work with! She was so patient with us in creating the perfect design to match our vision for the day. Our invitations turned out beautifully and we received so many complements. She deserves 6 stars!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Lauren A

First off, we were going to go with an online design option, due to price considerations. We ended up taking a recommendation to explore pricing and design options with Sarah and couldn't be happier we did! We worked with Sarah on the design of our invitations (and envelopes,... Read More insert and reply postcard). She did a phenomenal job mocking up the design for us - we didn't have a completely clear idea of what we wanted, but some idea - and did a great job revising the design based on our comments. We have received a lot of compliments on both the design and the wording. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Holly L

Sarah is incredible. She completely understood me! She was able to create custom invitations that were so reflective of the two of us. Paper products were a high priority for me, and I am so glad I worked with Sarah at A Milestone Paper Company. We ended up using Sarah for... Read More invitations, programs, table numbers and a few signs. I was upfront about my budget and she was able to create everything I wanted within my budget. I highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Sara E

Our wedding was in Tofte MN on lake superior. Sarah made our invitations a beautiful reflection of what was to come. I could not be more impressed with how gorgeous they turned out. She is so creative and so helpful with the whole process. We also ordered place cards for table... Read More settings and they matched out birch tree/lake superior theme perfectly! I'm so lucky to have found A Milestone Paper Company. We got so many compliments on our invites and place cards, thank you Sarah for your wonderful work!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Natalie H

Sarah was so wonderful to work with! She was very helpful during the initial consultation to create ideas and there were so many different options for invites. She did a great job of finding the best combination of ideas to get what we wanted and fit our budget. She was so... Read More helpful along the way with making small adjustments to the design. We got SO MANY compliments on our invites and I actually have 2 shadowboxes with them included as they were so beautiful. I would definitely recommend using Sarah to create your invites! We also had programs made and she fit every single little detail that we wanted on it.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Jessica H

Sarah was great to work with! I was having trouble and was frustrated with creating my own paper goods with online sites, so I decided to have this hired out. She created a beautiful design that matched our vision of the day and stayed within our budget. I loved how... Read More everything turned out and how everything was coordinated! It was really nice to have one less thing to stress and worry about. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Claire A

When I first started my search for invitations, I didn't think I could afford custom invitations within my budget. I began looking for invitations on a bunch of different online retailers, but I wasn't finding exactly what I wanted. After doing more research, I stumbled across A... Read More Milestone Paper Co. I loved what I saw in the gallery on her website so I scheduled a meeting with Sarah. Sarah was great to work with! She was super organized and professional, and she did an amazing job turning my vision into a reality. I got so many compliments from friends and family on the invitations.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Hilary S

We loved how everything came out! We ordered escort cards, table numbers, and ceremony programs. They were beautiful and formal while still incorporating our travel theme, and the colors were fantastic! Exactly what we were hoping for. We did almost all of our planning from... Read More thousands of miles away, and Sarah made it so easy. We highly recommend Milestone Paper Co. for your special event!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Paula A

I have nothing but positive comments on Sarah and Milestone Paper Co.!!! Working with Sarah was a great experience from start to finish. It was very nice to work with someone locally. Also we were not happy with a "canned" invitation look we were finding everywhere else. She... Read More met us for coffee in a central location and we talked through our ideas. She was very helpful and patient throughout the creation and ordering process, and she was very patient with many questions and guest list versions :) Since this isn't something we do often she was very reassuring with some of my uncertainty during the process. We had a lot of positive comments from guests that the LOVED our invitations as well. Then when it came time to create day-of items, she was great helping us through a few special items we wanted, as well as a large guest list requiring individualized placecards, all of this in a short span of time due to the timing of guest RSVP's and turnover needed. Thank you Sarah, you were awesome and we loved our products! ~ Paul a

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Cait S

Sarah did a great job with our save the dates, invites and even day of printed materials. She accommodated every request we had and was quick and professional! We received many compliments on how gorgeous our invitations were!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Rita A

We got invites, programs, and escort cards from milestone paper co. Everything turned out AMAZING! We were able to work with Sarah to create custom designs that were exactly what we imagined. Everything was done so quickly as well! I would highly recommend going through Sarah... Read More for any paper needs! Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Karen B

I fell in love with Sarah’s work the first time I noticed her website! I later met her at the Unveiled wedding show, where we talked for a little bit and scheduled a time to meet and start talking about the paper goods for our wedding day. Immediately, she was able to capture... Read More our vision, which was classic and elegant. I was so impressed with her work, ability to keep up with many tiny changes and tweaks, and her creativity to help us create some “fun” day of pieces. Throughout the whole process, she was able to provide a consistent feel through each piece of paper good, which we absolutely loved! Sarah has a strong attention to detail and was extremely timely during the design phase, which was a huge relief to me – I was able to totally trust that she would create beautiful products for our big day! Sarah, we truly appreciate all the time and energy you spent to make our paper goods reflect our vision and our personalities! Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Carmen M

Sarah was amazing to work with! We had a wonderful in person first meeting where we went over our ideas and she provided a bunch of design options. We felt really listed to. Based on our ideas, Sarah emailed us mock ups of three possible invitations. She worked with us through... Read More multiple revisions to help us get the exact invitations we wanted. We're getting married at a park and so we printed our invitations on wood; they set a great first look at our wedding and we received tons of compliments from our guests. We couldn't be happier and strongly recommend A Milestone Paper Co. to all newly engaged couples!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Shannon T

excellent services. Sarah was very flexible and brought forth great ideas. Everything was on time and looked fabulous! I would use this vendor again. Lthompson

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 Rachel P

Sarah was amazing to work with on our invitations and they turned out beautiful! They are exactly what we were looking for with a unique touch! The whole process was very smooth. I highly recommend A Milestone Paper Co.!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

We used Sarah Glad from A Milestone Paper Co. to design and print our wedding invitations. I didn't consider myself a "picky" bride, but for some reason I was picky when it came to the invitations! Sarah exceeded all of my expectations and quickly figured out the look I was... Read More going for. We first met at a coffee shop where I looked at her beautiful samples and described my style. Then, after just a couple emails back and forth (containing pdf mock-ups), we finalized the invitation design. It was painless! I got a ton of compliments on my invitations. I am so happy we used Sarah Glad's expertise to design these very important pieces!

Sarah Glad

I am the owner and designer at Milestone. I look forward to hearing about your wedding plans and working on a design that is perfect for you. Along the way I'm available to answer any questions you might have so this part of the wedding planning process is fun and easy.