Custom wedding paper goods perfect for you.

You want your wedding day paper goods to be a reflection of you, but you're planning within your busy schedule, working within your wedding budget and may feel like you don't know where to start. Don't worry...we've designed a process created to be easy, fun and creative.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

1313 Echo Dr, Burnsville, MN

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Diana M

Sarah was easy to work with and came up with a beautiful custom design based on our theme and cake topper. I got so many compliments on the invitations as well as the table labels and place cards.

A Milestone Paper Co. is a great modern choice!

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Adrianne F

Sarah Glad was great to work with. Our initial meeting to explore design options was very fun. We quickly found what we liked and discussed pricing options to make it all work. The first proofs and design ideas via email were great and a few revisions later we had our... Read More invitations. Since our wedding planning was done by the two of us, we didn't get Sarah the seating assignments and ceremony program descriptions until 5 days before the wedding. The day-of items arrived in time and looked beautiful! The guests really liked the invitations and programs and made a point of telling us during the reception. One RSVP even had written, "Love the invites - stylish and classy!"

Great Service, Great Result!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Erinn S

I worked with Sarah to layout what I wanted for my wedding invitation and she had a lot of ideas to give me. Once we decided on a direction she mocked it up and emailed it to me. Eventually I got the sample and the final product. I loved the invitations!! Sarah is very organized... Read More and meticulous about how she does her work so you can expect a high quality product every time and her prices are extremely reasonable!I would go back to her for any future projects :)

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

We used Sarah Glad from A Milestone Paper Co. to design and print our wedding invitations. I didn't consider myself a "picky" bride, but for some reason I was picky when it came to the invitations! Sarah exceeded all of my expectations and quickly figured out the look I was... Read More going for. We first met at a coffee shop where I looked at her beautiful samples and described my style. Then, after just a couple emails back and forth (containing pdf mock-ups), we finalized the invitation design. It was painless! I got a ton of compliments on my invitations. I am so happy we used Sarah Glad's expertise to design these very important pieces!

Beautiful Custom Invitations!

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Ashley C

Sarah with Milestone Paper Co is just the best! I only had her do my actual wedding invitations but I was just in love with them. I went to her with a vision and she came back with great ideas. It was so fun to work with her and create a custom design for my wedding invitations... Read More that I knew no one else would have. Sarah was super flexible through all the revisions and ideas I had. She was also super easy to work with and it was super easy to see her designs and make notes on things and send them back and forth. I loved how they turned out and I am so glad I had Sarah create my one of a kind wedding invitations.

Sarah Glad was Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Jacque A

My husband and I had a wonderful time working with Sarah Glad for our August 23, 2013 wedding! We got so many positive comments on our wedding invitations, with multiple emails/phone calls/texts from our guests saying they were the best invites they'd ever received. We also... Read More loved our escort cards and our programs. Everything was so unique, and Sarah worked on the projects until they were absolutely perfect. I highly recommend Sarah!

Exquisite service and quality

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Pharon L

I loved working with Sarah at A Milestone. She is very talented and helpful. She helped us create a design for invitations and other pieces that was unique and fun. She really listened to what we wanted and executed our ideas beautifully. She also added her own personal touches,... Read More which were awesome. Sarah was also a great resource for general questions about weddings!

Love love

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Callie B

The invitations were gorgeous and the owner was lovely to work with. If you are thinking of booking A Milestone Paper Co. DO IT! I'm a very picky bride and Sarah (owner) passed with flying colors. The quality of the products are high but the price is not. Love, love.

The best!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Kelsey O

Sarah is amazing - so helpful, patient, and easy to work with! She endured rounds of edits until our invites were exactly what we wanted, and did a wonderful job making my vision a reality. She took little details that we discussed in our first meeting and created a suite that... Read More was perfect for our special day, incorporating subtle details that had a big impact. She's truly the best and I'd recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sarah is wonderful!

Reviewed on 3/22/2013 Andrea N

Sarah worked with me to make a beautiful custom invitation for our wedding. It completely fit what I was looking for, but couldn't articulate myself! We just got our thank you's in the same theme which are also beautiful, and will be using her for baby announcements this... Read More summer!

Beautiful and affordable!

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Alexis H

Sarah works in the Twin Cities, my hometown, but I am now in NYC. Sarah's work was beautiful and she was amazing at marrying all the different things my husband and I liked. She emailed us many options and was very fast at incorporating our notes. We were just going to have... Read More save the dates and invites, but loved her work so much we had rehearsal invites, thank yous and menus made too! Sarah is a genius. Oh, and affordable too!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Gentry G

I could not have been happier with how our invites turned out! Sarah listened to our theme of the wedding and our ideas and came up with such a beautiful design. I got nothing but compliments on them.

Beautiful Design

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Melanie G

Sarah is a truly talented designer. Our invitation suite fit our wedding theme wonderfully. When Sarah met with us, we weren't sure what we wanted exactly, but she took our ideas and thoughts about what we did and did not like and created a masterpiece. She was SO wonderful to... Read More work with, making edits quickly and communicating electronically with ease. We got multiple compliments about our invitations, and we now have a copy framed in our house because we love it that much. Great experience!

good experience and product

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Kelsey S

I liked that it was really customized. I met with her at a coffee shop and we discussed what my options were, and she worked with my budget to figure out what would be best. She gave me a first proof based on what ideas I gave her, and we tweaked it all via email for he next... Read More couple weeks, and her turn around time was like a week- which was super nice since I was kind of late in the game!! The final product looked awesome! The pricing was a quite a bit more than I was expecting to pay (especially since I chose the 'assemble yourself' option), but they turned out great.

Loved our invitations!

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Ashlie T

I searched the Internet for weeks trying to find the perfect invites. Stumbled across their website and found some great ideas. She tweaked an invitation to my liking and everyone talked about how nice my invitations were! She sent me drafts/estimates very quick and shipped my... Read More invites out in a timely manner. Have already recommended this company to many brides!

Beautiful invites, programs, placecards, etc

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Raychal Z

Working with Sarah at A Milestone Paper Co was an absolute joy! All of our paper products were beautiful for the wedding and we received many compliments. Sarah had a great ideas, was timely, and very professional. I cannot say enough about the wonderful service that she... Read More provided.

One of a kind

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Michelle H

The process was sooo easy. I was overwhelmed by stationary choices. Sarah made it so easy. Her mock ups were great, and the ultimate product was beautiful. I received soo many compliments...most people had never seen an invitation like it and thought it was amazing.

Amazing work and a joy to work with

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Meredith M

Sarah was an absolute joy to work with. I enjoyed meeting with her and seeing such creative work. Our guest were stunned when our invites arrived in the mail! In addition she did all of our signage at the wedding. I cant wait for my friends to get married so I can send them to... Read More her ( and even come with to see her again ;) ) Love your work Sarah and thank you!!

Spectacular wedding invitations!

Reviewed on 5/24/2011 Jennifer R

Sarah is an amazing artist. She can take a concept and create a totally unique, wonderful design that represents who you are as a couple. Not only did we have her create our wedding invitations, we got so many phenomenal praises, we had her create "postcards" for our guests to... Read More sign (give advice on) at our wedding. The price point depends on what you want. She is a great value for whatever you want to spend. She is professional and reliable. Highly recommend!

Amazing invitations, definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 5/19/2010 LACEY S

We used Sarah and A Milestone for our winter destination wedding custom invitations and absolutely loved them. Sarah was amazing to work with. She met with us with samples, found out what we liked, disliked and then came back with several custom options. We got to review and... Read More make any changes necessary. Needless to say the invites were amazing and we got so many comments on how cool/beautiful they were. Process was very simple, easy and low stress (yay!). I would 100% recommend using Sarah and A Milestone.

Sarah Glad

I am the owner and designer at Milestone. I look forward to hearing about your wedding plans and working on a design that is perfect for you. Along the way I'm available to answer any questions you might have so this part of the wedding planning process is fun and easy.