A Moment In Time Video Productions

Serving St. Louis Metro, St. Charles, parts of Illinois

A Video Memory to Last Your Lifetime...

Together you have worried over every detail to make sure each spectacular moment will be perfect. Video captures each special memory you share together on your wedding day. This is the 1 investments of the day that will last forever. Professional: experience and service, equipment, affordable quality, & digitally recorded to DVD. We offer several packages to fit most every budget which includes documentary and cinematic video shoots and editing.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving St. Louis Metro, St. Charles, parts of Illinois (636) 294-2367

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Lindsay R

We hired A Moment In Time Video Productions for our entire wedding day and we were not disappointed! Mike did an amazing job of capturing all of our special moments throughout the day, from the pictures with our wedding party to our ceremony and finally our reception. The... Read More videos we received about 8 weeks after our wedding were amazing and we can tell Mike is a videography pro. He really helped us relive all of the details from our day. The editing and inclusion of our favorite songs as well as all of the little details Mike was able to catch was truly more than we could have imagined. We could not have been happier with our decision to use A Moment In Time and we absolutely love our wedding videos. We highly recommend them for anyone wanting to capture their special day, it is definitely worth it!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016

Mike, you have recorded all of our 4 daughters weddings now, and you outdid yourself again. We can not say how much we have appreciated the memories of every wedding day. Our daughters love watching each others, and get them out to remember what they liked and didnt like in... Read More flowers etc. Your videos - we still cry happy memories when we watch them. I am happy to say we do not have to plan any more weddings, but i will pass your name and company to anyone who is looking for a professional videographer. You are always on and so easy to work with, plus give us these incredible video memories. Thank you for spending 4 of the most special days in our lives with us.

Wonderful Work and Great People to work with!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Torrie D

I just have to say that A Moment in Time Video is amazing! From the time I started to plan my wedding I knew that I had to have videography and of course photography. A Moment in Time did both. When I started to look at local companies that offer both video/photo I started to... Read More get nervous because as I looked though portfolio after portfolio I was starting to see that if I wanted great quality of work I was going to have to pay thousands and my budget sadly didn’t fit into a lot of these companies. I finally decided to look on theknot.com and honestly was hesitant on doing that because I thought any company that is recommend by them was surely way out of the question. Then I came across A Moment in Time. I noticed they had a website. After seeing their quality of work and their prices my fingers couldn’t dial the phone fast enough. From the time of the first phone call I got nothing but good vibes. I mainly spoke to Sheila but occasionally I talked to Mike both of which were extremely nice. It wasn’t even 2 weeks later and they were doing our engagement photos. When we received our photos I was so pleased with them and couldn’t wait to see the wedding pictures and video! We received our wedding photos back first and a few weeks later we received our wedding video. I am so happy with the service and quality and so happy when I show off my pictures and video to friends and family! I will say that I will be using them in the future for any other family/couple pictures and recommend them to everyone I can think of!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jeanne Z

Fantastic, awesome, the best ever!! I can't say enough about the wonderful video for my daughters wedding. Mike is great to work with, and captured some amazing moments!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We were referred by a friend to A Moment in Time so we would also like to share a review for anyone considering hiring a videographer. Mike is truly a professional and my granddaughter who does not relish being the center of attention found it to be fun and he did an incredible... Read More job of capturing all the emotion with out being obtrusive. She wasn't sure she wanted to have this and now she tells everyone, get a videographer. The value for the amount of time spent with our family the day of the wedding, the video footage and artistic editing is incredible. We would tell anyone considering a videographer that this is the company you want there capturing such a special day. We say call Mike or Sheila as you will love your video.

Great Value & Quality!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Melissa K

My husband and I knew we wanted a videographer for our wedding. It is one of the biggest regrets brides have if they don't get one. However, we were on a budget, and all the places we were finding were so expensive even for basic packages. We stumbled across A Moment in Time... Read More on the Knot and after reading so many great reviews, we looked at their prices. We were sold! We spoke with Sheila to book our date and package. We chose the Diamond package which included all day coverage. On our wedding day, Mike was the one to come and film everything. He made everything so simple and easy. We didn't realize he was there half the time! Our videos took about 8 weeks to get back, and we absolutely love them! It was so much fun to watch the moments we may have not remembered! Mike captured all the most important moments and even some of the fun ones! We are excited to share our videos with our family and friends! Anyone should book with A Moment in Time who is looking for a videographer who does great quality work and has a great price!

A Moment in Time Video - Very Special

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I was very impressed with the professionalizm of this group, as well as the obvious care and concern they took. The final product shows their skill and imagination.

A Moment in Time Video - Very Special

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Video and Photos

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Mike just spent the entire day with us shoot a cinematic style video. He came up with so many creative and fun shots. He didn't even mind helping or limo bus find his way around forest park. Our photographers mentioned they liked working with him as a professional videographer... Read More as well. Thanks Mike...we were extremely happy with has seamless you made it all seem.

Cedar Creek Wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I was the aunt of the bride which had a western wedding at Cedar Creek. Mike and Sheila did a wonderful job. They were so personable with the wedding party. They arrived early so they could capture the events before the wedding. They went out of their way to make sure the bride... Read More and groom were happy with every photo that was taken of the family and friends. They took so many photos to make sure they could capture the great moments. They were such nice people to have at a wedding and reception. Such lovely pictures and they were so fast to get them back to the bride and groom.

just what we wanted

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

We were looking for full day coverage of our wedding. Not just...a 10 minute high light as we wanted to watch the entire day play back as it happened. Mike gave us that memory. We received wedding and reception disc all which covered the end of my hair appt. guys getting ready... Read More the ceremony with microphone on Ronnie, it was perfect. We cried happy tears when we watched it back. plus our family and friends, its priceless to us. We recommend A Moment in Time Videography and have referred all our friends. We love our video, thanks Mike

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

I love this photographer he is great you're you will not be disappointed with the most important pictures for memories I highly recommend you have no other choice than to go with this photographer if you want the very best

Video Magic

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Kari R

Mike from A Moment in Time is a wonderful videographer. He captured not only the big moments of our wedding day, but also made sure to pay close attention to the small details that mean so much. He was with us from getting ready until the ending of the reception. His... Read More professionalism just adds to his talent of videography. We are very happy about the way our video turned out and will recommend A Moment in Time to anyone looking for a videographer.

Reviewed on 7/18/2015

A Moment in Time, thank you for the incredible video. We explained what we were looking for. Mike captured the day and delivered just in the way we were hoping for. He custom designed what our wishes were. I am going to be totally honest. Video we were not going to put in our... Read More budget. It seemed like something we could get by without. Then one of our friends went on and on about their video Mike did for them, and thank goodness we decided to make it happen. It is like they said, the one investment of the day that lets us remember all the special moments. We forgot so much that happened and didn't even know so much we missed. Its incredible. We recommend anyone who can get video in their budget do it. You will not be sorry. Mike you did an incredible job and we thank you for your professional way you recorded our Wedding Day.

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Corissa L

Sheila and Mike were wonderful to work with throughout our wedding process. On the day of the event they worked so easily with us, it wasn't awkward at all to have them taking pictures and being present for the preparations, ceremony, and reception. They were incredibly... Read More professional but also lighthearted. After the wedding day, they were incredibly quick to send our photos and our video to us for us to enjoy. Overall, they are wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get married!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Chrissy L

A Moment In Time did our videography and photography, I can't explain how much they exceeded our expectations! Not only were they extremely professional, but they were a joy to have with us on our big day. We couldn't have chosen a more talented group of people to document the... Read More biggest day of our lives. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing!

Wonderful Choice

Reviewed on 7/24/2014

Great team of people. Very professional. High quality equipment giving us the best memories to cherish. Top of the line for any occasion.

Photo Fine

Reviewed on 7/23/2014

I have just seen photos of a dear friends wedding. I can say ,what is in a picture? In this case everything. I was over seas and unable to attend the wedding but now feel as if i was there. Nice job

So Easy

Reviewed on 7/23/2014

UPDATE! I want to thank the staff at A Moment in Time for the wonderful job that they did on my niece Chrissy Leriche Gooch's wedding on October 11, 2014. You guys were unbelievable! You arrived early and stayed late into the night. Even though you had numerous video... Read More cameras running and two film photographers taking pictures; you were hardly visible to the audience. You anticipated every wish before we could think of it or ask for it. Mike, Heather and Amanda were so caring of Chrissy's needs and wants. You made our not so little but very special girls day, and dreams come true. I can never express my gratitude adequately to show how much you folks's extra effort means to my family on such an important day! By the way; and I guess most importantly; the photos and video are beautiful. You captured all the beauty of Chrissy and the obvious love that she and Alex have for each other in every picture! I am forever in your debt! And I cannot recommend your service highly enough. Don

We will cherish this Video forever

Reviewed on 7/22/2014

Our family has worked with and known Mike for many years now. Graduations, slide shows at family events and the wedding of our daughter made even his previous work seem like nothing compared to what being able to watch our family, friends, and mostly our daughter on such a... Read More special and beautiful day. Its cliche but you won't remember most of what you will watch on your video. He is laid back, professional and gets all the shots. Our video was creative and yet documented the entire day. We will cherish this video forever! Thank you for being so passionate about what you do.

Great quality and personal attention to detail

Reviewed on 7/21/2014

Sheila was professional, personal, and prompt with finished product. The pictures were terrific and she captured the essence of the wedding to the tee! Mike was terrific with video and also prompt. Between them, they created a masterpiece of our wedding event and surprised us... Read More with many special photos. I would have them both again at any event!!

Just Fabulous

Reviewed on 7/15/2014

A Moment in Time did an amazing job capturing our special day on film. I would recommend this company to anyone planning an upcoming wedding or special event. They are very professional and genuinely care about capturing all the important details. The video is so beautiful... Read More and we look forward to sharing it with our children. I will treasure it always.

our beautiful Wedding..

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Ursula S

We had such a beautiful memory Mike MOMENT IN TIME was super with our feelings of what our Wedding video supposed to look like .. and sure thing he nailed it right on what my husband and I DREAMED to have .. we never totally know Mike was around and jet he capture... Read More our special day .. I sooo highly recommend him to all the brides and grooms out there .. Thank you Mike ( MOMENT IN TIME ) for seeing and for filling all our needs, the Video was sooo beautiful .. can't wait for you to do our Baby video......

Wedding

Reviewed on 7/15/2014

On March 3rd this year I had the honor of marrying my wife Kimberly and I believe that A moment in time captured it perfectly. A few other photographers put on the persona of being "the most professional" in the business. My videographer/photographer made us feel at ease and... Read More took our opinions into consideration.

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Anna W

I booked my videography for my wedding with A Moment in Time, I am so happy they were there to document everymoment of my special day! With the all excitment of the day, it was great to be able to relax and know that Mike was there to make sure I did not miss anything! For... Read More years to come, Matt and I can go back to our special day and live it all over again! The attention to detail, the soundtrack, the funny moments, I wouldn't change one aspect of our video! Thank you Mike and Sheila, I can't wait to work with you again in the future!

Meet The President

Mike Knutson

Mike Knutson - President of A Moment in Time Video Productions has 15 + years experience behind the video camera & extensive expertise in editing. He is a true professional as a videographer & editor. Mike is the lead videographer. His finished products are always professional and artistic with an eye for detail & special effects. When he is shooting your video there is always that creative idea for how his footage will be completed into his finished video product. He is available to answer any of your questions about: video, packages best suited for your day, and equipment that will be used.